Yes, I Was a Porn Star Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all quickly walk off camera and then back to our cars. I thank Sammo and Will for coming and hope the advertising helps their business. They appreciated the free advertising.

The female reporter is running after us, I completely ignore her as I am walking to our car. She grabs my arm to stop me. That didn't work very well, she isn't big enough to stop my body. However, that little move was a big mistake. Abby is instantly furious at the reporter and lashes out physically. Abby slams her arm on the reporter's hand, knocking it away quickly. Kathy puts her arm around the reporter's neck and pulls back making the reporter submissive.

I say to Abby, "Abby, nice form on your disarming. Kathy, excellent job of immobilizing the aggressor. Textbook technique. I'm so proud of you both right now." I am now talking to the reporter, "They can easily break a bone, stop oxygen to your brain, forcing you to faint, or even kill you if they wanted to. Don't you ever touch me again!"

Reporter says, "Sorry, sorry, I just wanted to apologize. My name is Kim, and I work for a sleazy newspaper. We get viewership by being weird and obnoxious."

Tina's answer was wickedly chilly, "You, my dear, need a new career. This one could get you ... hurt."

I motioned for Kathy to let her go. Kim eyes my sisters with fear.

I say to Kim, "You should be scared. They only have four weeks of training. Imagine them in three years. After the stunt you pulled, they could have put you in the hospital. Could you have stopped them? You should take Sammo's class. You never know when you might need that training, especially with your current employer."

Abby asks, "Is that all you wanted, just to say sorry? If so, say it and move on. We have stuff to do."

Kim says softly, "If what you said is true and you really want to do something about the laws, start with Congresswoman Tsam, she pronounces it as Sam, Bird. She was a victim of domestic abuse and will be helpful."

Kim now has more confidence, "When things settle down, and you feel like talking. I want to do a story about ex-porn stars. I sensed from your words it's hard and not the fun we all think it is. You said you had to get back in shape. That makes it sound like you let yourself go, probably alcohol. I want to know what it's like leaning on booze and see how we can stop suicides.

"I had a brother that killed himself after he finished doing porn, and it seems common. However, there is no data to track or prove a point. You have a close family that is helping, I would like to know more, to see if that can help others. Here's my card."

Her hand is visibly shaking as she hands the card to Tina, the one sister that did not assault her. I smile at that. She doesn't dare go near me again.

Kim stops walking with us, "Thank you and please call me when you are ready."

Tina softly says under her breath, "Bitch."

Abby and Kathy laugh hard at Tina's understatement. I thought she seemed nice.

+++++

We get home and order from the deli on our way up. Nobody has the energy to do much. I have walked too much, my foot is sore, and I have it elevated. My sisters are bored, they start opening my moving boxes and putting things away. They didn't get very far before they find my collection. Sorry, my history. Every DVD I ever made.

I put my foot down and say, "NO! We are not watching my movie history, that's way too personal. NO, no, no! It's extremely embarrassing for me. Please? If one of you brought your sex tapes with, we could alternate one for one. Otherwise NO!"

They ignore me! As if I said nothing, they continue. They are like little school girls talking about their first boyfriend. I just as easily could have been sitting on Mars. They pass around my life history, making fun of the titles and the cover photos. Naturally, my early tapes don't even show my name on the front cover. I was a nobody.

Abby found one, stood up and puts it in the player, she yells, "The Mark of Zero."

I countered, "The Mark of Zorro!"

Abby says, "It clearly says here, Zero!"

I explain, "The printer screwed up, they gave us a big discount, we used it with the mistake. This is a terrible movie, put something else in."

Abby is way too excited to change the movie.

Abby tells her story, "I'm at a Bachelorette party for Meghan. They played a bunch of pornos on TV. I wasn't watching much until I notice the guy has a huge cock and it's awesome. My friend Steff says, hey, that kind of looks like your brother. I look closer and turn a bright shade of red. I am turned on and leaking like a sieve, and it's to my very own younger brother. They gave me hell all night long."

Kathy laughs and tells her story, "I was in my bedroom getting off to porn. Tammy was in my room with me. We both get off better around each other. We both like this one cute guy on video. After three weeks she tells me, you do know that's your brother, right? I'm sure my eyes popped out of my head. She laughed for days saying she thought I knew."

Tina looks sad, "I had no clue. I wasn't allowed to watch porn or get off. When I came up here, I had no idea. I worked it out by listening to everyone, I was clueless. I sure am pathetic."

I hold Tina tight, "No, that makes John pathetic. You're perfect." Abby and Kathy agree with me.

Tina gets up from the couch and pulls on my hand. I don't budge.

Tina bends over, "You are coming with me ... or else."

She is so small and petite, I don't think it's possible for her to hurt me. She seems driven, I get up and follow her to see what she has in mind. She pulls me into the bedroom. I look at her with a questioning look.

Tina explains with her normal voice, "Watching that movie made me horny. I know you will stretch me out. I know other men will be turned off by that. I don't give a damn. You are the only man I'm likely to trust for the rest of my life. You have been awesome and a perfect gentleman. You are exactly what I need. I'll do anything you want me to. Can you find it in your heart to screw a skank like me for a while? I don't need an orgasm. I just want to feel like a woman again."

Abby and Kathy are in the doorway, tears are running down their faces. Abby doesn't say anything. Kathy adds, "If Tina doesn't have enough to interest you, you can have anything you want from me. I'll do anything if you will help her out."

I try to look emotionless, I ask, "Anything?" Kathy nods yes.

I pick up Tina by her pant legs and pull until her pants come off. She is off balance, I quickly take the bottom of her shirt and pull up. The shirt is stuck around her neck and arms. She looks funny. I pull harder, and it comes off. I use one hand to roll her over and the other to pull down her panties. While those are coming down my other hand pops the bra and is pulling that the opposite direction.

Tina is now naked and disoriented. I roll her over on to her back and lift her by her legs but only far enough that her back is still on the bed. I now lean forward and quickly insert my tongue into her vagina. Instantly I start licking with my tongue. My arms are still holding her legs wide open.

Nobody has ever eaten my poor sister, she orgasms almost immediately with a scream of happiness. I never slow down. I use my nose to push on the clit lighting her up again. A mundane wide lapping gets number three. She is sweating and breathing hard, I let up on her. I pull away. She wants to thank me and tell me how awesome I am, yet she is overcome with emotions and can't spit out a word.

I roll her over onto her hands and knees. She is in a crouched position, I put two pillows under her. I pull down my pants and boxers. My cock is fully hard and dripping with anticipation. I gently push into Tina, and she starts to moan immediately. She is tight, oh so tight. With such a petite body, I will only get about half way in. Girth wise she can handle anything. It takes a while, but she takes well over half my shaft. I am impressed.

I pull out for the first time, and she makes a big "O" with her mouth. As I press back in, she moans again. I use a slow pace with Tina, and that's exactly what she wants. For forty minutes I slowly and lovingly pound her pussy into submission. My hips are getting sore, I need to end this. I slowly start increasing my speed. She immediately notices the change and at first, seems worried. However, she soon finds she likes faster a lot as well.

I ask, "On pill?"

Tina says, "Feel free to let loose your gallon of cum inside of me."

I give her a dozen lightning-quick thrusts, and I finally give in to my lust. On my first rope of cum, she screams out her orgasm. She bucks her pelvis up at me a few times and then falls limp. She is worn out. I still need to finish dumping my load in my sister. When I finish, I roll over. I am tired. We both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Kathy wakes me up for dinner by performing a blowjob. Abby and Tina are in the doorway smiling at my happiness. Kathy pulls me out of her mouth.

She says to me with loving eyes, "I told you I would do anything."

I laugh at her, "Hey I don't mind. However, I ate her to three orgasms, just so we could be even. Giving herself to me is worth far more than what I can provide. Tina was amazing."

Kathy says, "Then consider this extra credit," as she continues bobbing up and down on my shaft. I smile at her. Tina has a tear in her eye.

Abby steps forward first, and Tina quickly follows. Together they start licking my balls and my shaft. With all three of them pleasing me, I don't last long. They line up, and when I shoot my load, they take turns taking a rope of cum. I will never get old of that.

+++++

At dinner, Kathy asks, "What are your intentions with Kim? I saw the way you looked at her, you like her."

Abby and Tina raise an eyebrow at that statement.

I smile, "Eventually I will do the interview. She raised some interesting points and knew too much or guessed very good. Her questions intrigued me. Was she good enough looking to screw? Want to see how bad sex is with someone that doesn't love me?"

Abby seems confused, "If you don't like her why bother?"

I am confident in my answer, "Look how well she guessed so far. Now imagine a porn star going on zero dates and all he does is hang around with his sisters every night. Can you guess the headlines? I need to date, or we need to move."

+++++

Over the next few months, Abby and Kathy came over less often and never together. I had sex with each sister once a week and Tina got a few as well. She goes out on her own now, and we have settled into a lovely relationship.

With all the sex, I have gotten amazingly good again. I am back to my high school days of providing a quality service. Gone are the days of five-second mini loving sessions.

Chapter 13 -- Kim

I find it odd. I have been having regular sex with my sisters and its great sex. Yet, my mind lingers back to Kim occasionally. She wasn't great looking, rather plain actually. She didn't have a huge ass or bubble butt. She didn't have great tits. She wasn't tall or athletic. It had to be her straight forward personality that made her stick out and make her special to me. She had dark brown shoulder length hair, dimples, a hefty nose, yet her face is round enough to pull it off. Her eyes are special. They are light blue and huge.

I pull out her card and hesitate to make sure I want to do this. I do. I call the phone number. I hear her say "Hello."

I am direct, "I'm ready to do the interview now."

Kim asks me in a sweet voice, "Who did you say you were?"

I am evasive, and it's fun, "I didn't say who I was, only that I am ready for an interview. You sound busy." She didn't. "Never mind. I won't bug you again."

Kim is quick to respond, "No Steve, don't go. I need this interview."

I chuckle, "So, you do remember me?"

Kim chuckles to herself, "I doubt many women forget you after meeting you face to face."

I finish for her, "Yet none last as friends for more than a week unless I share the same last name as they do. Lucky my sisters are stuck with me for life, or I'd have nobody. Ok, since you're buying, you pick the place, date, and time. Since I haven't had a date in three years, safe to say I'm free when you are. Just don't take too long, I need to get back to my life of living in a bottle."

Kim seems mad, "Fine, tonight, 7:00, I will pick you up. Dress up, wear a suit and tie, we are going to a nice place, and there may be dancing involved.

+++++

I call Tina, "Hey. You are on your own for dinner tonight. I will be here when you get home, I don't leave until 6:30 or 7:00."

Tina laughs, "About time you called that woman back. I'll pick up Chinese on the way home. Have fun if I miss you. Take a shower and dress nice."

I laugh at her, "Yes mom. Love you, bye."

Am I that obvious? She knew exactly who I had talked to.

+++++

At 6:45 a limo stops by and Kim pops out. She grabs me by the arm and takes me back to the car. We share some bubbly while driving to Greek Town. It's a fair drive, it will take a while.

I look at the car, "Being a reporter pays well I see."

Kim laughs at me, "No, it doesn't. Mommy and daddy are half of the Calvin & Calvin law firm with my two brothers being the other two. I wasn't made for the family business. I make their life hell. They are none too happy that I am taking you out tonight. Your industry brings back lots of bad memories and embarrassment for them. Tonight, I just want you to be honest. Rather than lie just say skip, and I will try the question less offensively, or we'll skip it."

Kim looks sad and vulnerable now, "Part of what I want is for a story, and part is to understand my brother better. I miss him so much, and I want to understand what he was going through and if there was anything I could have done."

She tells me more about her brother while we drive. I knew him, I think we even did a girl together on film once. He was never a star. He didn't have the body, the cock, or the ability to act. Those are three facts his sister will never learn from me.

Once at the restaurant, we sit at a back table and have lots of privacy. She starts a rapid fire with the questions. She wants to know every detail about the business and who is involved and potentially responsible. With so many people producing and shooting film, there isn't a dominant company which is terrible for a girl that wants to take legal action. As the night goes on, the questions seem to be more for her benefit than a story.

Kim sets her pen and paper down, "Last question. Can I sleep with you and see what it's like to have sex with a porn star?"

I am honest with her, "Past history has taught me you won't like it. You want to date other men, and I will stretch you out enough that they will know. Ok, you think you are different, you want it. You want the prestige. But then you'll think about me wrecking your cunt, and it's not so fun anymore. You will have doubts.

"I have ten years of sex where a director positions me. I start and stop fifty times. My partner and I never really reach orgasm, we need to do hand jobs for the finale. What I experienced from the sex was terrible. I don't get excited, because I am not excited, you get self-doubt and then it gets worse. The best thing you can do for yourself is skip me. Move on to the next guy. You'll be much happier."

Kim starts crying and throws herself at me. What the hell Kim, get a hold of yourself. I am trying to help.

While crying, she says, "Hearing you say that, I understand now what my brother was trying to say and how he felt. It is crystal clear now. He never had great sex, had no relationships, he was frustrated like you are. That means you haven't had satisfying sex in forever."

I do get great sex now but no way I am telling Kim that my sisters are great teachers and we have fantastic sex. That's the last thing I need to see on TV. No, as far as she is concerned, I have not had sex in almost three years and back when I did, I was terrible, humiliating, and no fun.

I finish her sentence, "Hence the drinking. I won't kill myself directly, but my odds of making several more birthdays are slim."

Kim hints, "You have family that loves you."

I finish her sentence, "... but not in the way I need." I can't tell her the truth.

Kim says, "Before we go, I need to call home."

I hear Kim say, "Hi Mom. Yes, very good. Yes, I got what I need. MOTHER! He suggests that I not do that. Well, you know me, never doing what I should. He was nice enough to try and talk me out of it. No! No! Mom..." Kim sighs and hands me the phone. "She wants to talk to you."

Kim's mom, Beverly, "What the hell. Isn't my family, my daughter, good enough for you. You too fucking perfect or something to screw my daughter?"

Wow, I thought I had issues.

I am mad, I cut her off, "SHUT UP lady! My last hundred relationships ended horribly. What I do on screen isn't even remotely close to real sex or love. I have terrible training pleasuring a woman. I'm too big for a woman that wants to date soon after me. The best thing she can do is run far from me and never look back." My nostrils are flaring, and the veins in my neck are bulging.

Her mother is silent for a few moments, "I've never heard a man say that. Is that how my son felt?"

My heart is breaking for her, I feel sorry for her, and my anger is gone.

In a sympathetic voice, I say, "Yes. We train and practice for making movies, and we're very good at it. That does not make me a god in bed for the average woman. Your daughter has way more experience than I do. I have a warped viewpoint due to the false reality that's portrayed on film. I will send her home, she deserves better. Someone who can be loving and sensual in bed."

Her mother, "NO! You MUST come home with her. I want to meet you. I NEED to meet you. I need to understand my son." She is crying as she says, "I need to understand why. Please. Every day, I think about him and how I failed him as a mother. I need to know." I hear more crying.

I chuckle, "I just gave Kim three hours of my life, there is no question you can ask that she doesn't know the answer to."

Her mom is serious, and I can hear her irritation growing, "Ok, I'm going to ask Kim how it feels to have a tree shoved up her cunt. I am a forty-two-year-old mother of four married to a sixty-five-year-old man that hasn't had an erection in twelve years." Now she is emotional. "I want to know what my son went through, I need to see you. Kim is right, you sound just like him. Sad, unhappy, distraught. I NEED to know, money is no object."

I relent, "We are on our way." I hand the phone back to Kim who looks delighted at the change of events.

Kim says, "Twenty minutes, bye." She quickly hangs up her phone and is now the happiest woman on earth. She pays the bill and then drags me to the car. "James, home, quick!"

The car takes off, and we are speeding "home."

Chapter 14 -- The Calvin Females

We arrive at an estate. It's a five-minute ride just to reach the house, I mean mansion. I see several other small homes in the background. This place screams money and opulence. Two water fountains, pebble driveway, four tiny dogs, a six-car garage, a butler, and a maid. An elegant woman in a worn Kiss concert T-shirt, short shorts, and flip flops is running towards us. Not at all dressed like I expected. She is stunning. Long red flowing hair, large blue eyes, a slim nose, long slender body with a huge set of tits. No idea what size they are, but they are more significant than D's.

Beverly runs at me and hugs me hard. She is crying. Kim drags us inside, she is embarrassed by her mother.

Kim shouts, "Mom, could you at least have dressed up a bit? You are embarrassing me."

Beverly drags both of us upstairs to her bedroom. Her husband has his own bedroom. She quickly strips to bra and panties.