Yes, My Lord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,240 Followers

"This is one I won't soon forget, Buckley. You're doing a fine job, man. So far I haven't missed even once. What a sight it is, eh? Watching my big John Thomas pleasure your wife and daughter. Not many men are lucky enough to see a thing like that, let alone help out."

Before long, the women began to sigh and whimper as Winchester's richly-veined cock worked its magic. With each thrust, the cuntal walls got slicker and Winchester's thrusts encountered less resistance. He was fucking the women so fast that his cock would have been a blur on a photo. Buckley was doing a superb job of guiding his master's cock into alternating holes.

"I think these bitches are already starting to cum, Buckley," Winchester said, a gleam in his eye. "They are as creamy as one of your wife's superb sauces."

The sighs and whimpers of the women faded away and were replaced by sounds that are difficult to describe, except in animal terms. Mary was mooing like a cow and her daughter was braying like a donkey.

"I'm going to unleash my sperm now, Buckley. I intend to pump it into both of these cunts, so stay vigilant."

With a bellow of triumph, Winchester shot a stream of hot sperm into Lily's cunt. He quickly pulled out and delivered his second shot to the mother. Toward the end of the ejaculation the powerful spurts became dribbles that ended up matting the women's pubic hairs.

Winchester staggered away and collapsed in a chair. The butler was beside himself with excitement. His handsome face lit up when his master ordered him to take his place between his wife's legs.

"Go get those sloppy seconds, Buckley. You've had lots of sloppy seconds after me, but, I promise you, none of them have been half as good as this one."

The butler's smile widened when he shoved his cock into his daughter's tainted twat. As he pumped in and out, wet, squishy sounds filled the room.

"Are those bitches slick enough for you, man?"

"Oh, yes, sir. They are just perfect. I think they are starting to cum again."

"Indeed they are, Buckley. Those two whores of yours just can't get enough cock. I primed them good for you. Can you feel their cunts tightening around your shaft?"

"Yes, M'Lud. They are squeezing my cock like it's never been squeezed before."

But the butler's reply was drowned out by the whoops of the women. After a few moments, a look of sublime ecstasy came over the butler's face as, for the second time, he shot his custard into his daughter's hothouse.

Master and servant once again shared a brandy and allowed the tuckered women to rest. Once again they chatted about household affairs, whether or not a servant should be dismissed, or whether they should change greengrocers. Finally, the subject turned back to sex.

"I think I'll fuck your daughter again, Buckley. I was thinking of suspension. I don't believe I've ever had her in the basket."

"No, sir, you've never had her that way. That's an excellent choice, if I may say so."

"Very well. Get the lass trussed up. Suspend her over the fucking-table. I'll lie on it face up and you can lower her onto my cock. Your wife can then increase my pleasure by kneeling between the tables and putting her tongue as far up my arse as she can get it."

Winchester had discovered basket-fucking during a visit to China, and immediately upon his return, he had designed one for the dungeon. The basket itself was really nothing more than a ring of soft leather. It was suspended from an arm that could be swiveled to place the basket over almost any spot in the dungeon.

Winchester stroked his hard cock as he watched Buckley truss up his daughter. First he ordered the trembling girl onto her back and told her to pull her legs back until her knees were against her teats. He quickly slipped the leather ring up her body, then hoisted her into the air. Her hands were tied to the rope above her head to complete her bondage. When Buckley was finished, his daughter hung suspended in the air with her ass hanging down.

"Put a gag in that bitch's mouth, Buckley. My ears already ache from listening to her howls."

"Bit or ball, sir?"

"I'll leave that up to you."

Buckley selected a bit-gag from a hook on the wall. Tooth marks marring its surface were evidence that it had stiffled many a howl. He pushed the wooden dowel between his daughter's teeth and then strapped the device tightly to her head.

Winchester's heart raced with excitement as he stretched out on the fucking-table. He congratulated himself for thinking of using the basket. He was a bit tired after all of the fucking. Now he could just lie back and relax and let his servants see to his pleasure.

"Mary, get between my legs and get that long tongue of yours ready," he ordered. "Now lower that slut daughter of yours onto my weapon, Buckley. Mary, you hold my cock straight up and make sure it goes into your daughter's cunt."

Buckley carefully positioned his daughter above his master's towering erection. His cock came to full hard as he carefully lowered her. He watched through glazed eyes as he slowly impaled her on Winchester's totem.

"Now give the bitch a spin and pull on the rope to make her slide up and down. Mary, get that tongue wagging."

Buckley gave his daughter a spin and she went spinning around on her master's cock like a wheel on an axle. By pulling down on the rope and then releasing it, he could also raise and lower the basket. He continued spinning and pulling. Lily tried to howl but the gag held most of it in. Her eyes were screwed shut and beads of sweat popped out on her forehead.

"I think the little bitch is cumming already, Buckley. Notice how her sauce is running down my shaft? That's girl-cum for sure. Your wife has most of her tongue up my rump. It doesn't get any better than this. No, maybe it could get better than this. Raise her up and then lower her little ass-hole onto my cock. I'm going to sod your daughter, old boy."

Winchester's cock was soon buried all the way up inside Lily's gut. He couldn't suppress a gasp of delight as the girl spun around on his cock. Every nerve in his cock was being caressed by the tight hole. Winchester had incredible staying power, but no man can hold out long in the face of such sheer ecstasy.

"I'M GOING TO BLOW MY LOAD UP YOUR DAUGHTER'S ASS, BUCKLEY! SPIN HER FASTER!"

Convulsions ran up and down Winchester's body as the girl's sphincters milked his balls. Buckley continued to spin her while Mary tried desperately to keep her tongue planted in her master's clenching ass. Winchester finally went limp, but continued to shudder for awhile before he returned to normal. He finally came to his senses.

"Fuck your wife now, Buckley. Fuck her in the arse and make it quick. I'll keep my cock up your daughter's rump while I watch."

Buckley bent his wife over next to the table where his master would have a good view, then he sodomized her. The man had become so aroused while watching his daughter getting basket-fucked that only a dozen thrusts were needed. Both women's anal canals were soaked with sperm.

As they left the dungeon, Winchester slapped his servant on the back and said, "I think you deserve a raise."

"Thank you, M'Lud."

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,240 Followers
12