Yes Please, Headmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both collapsed onto the floor and for several minutes sat on the carpet, their backs against his desk panting and breathless from their exertions. Horace was exhilarated. He had just fucked someone else's beautiful wife. The delectable Laura Danby.

They kissed, not once but several times. Like her husband, Brunswell was a lot older than her but she thought he was rather cute. A rusty academic but cute.

When they were sufficiently recovered he spoke.

"Well, Laura, I'm happy to tell you that your son's application to attend this school has been approved. I hope you found your visit here well worthwhile."

"Oh yes headmaster. It's been very satisfying," she smiled.

He sat down behind his desk, worn out by his sexual exertions. He watched her as she got dressed. She was so elegant and sensual. He wished she was coming back tomorrow ...and every day. Finally, as she pulled on her panties and let her skirt fall back into place, he sighed in disappointment.

When dressed and composed, she smiled farewell and swayed towards the door, turning only to blow him a kiss.

"And thank you, headmaster," she whispered hoarsely...for everything..."

He stood at his window and watched her walk across the car park to her car. What an incredible woman. She looked so cool and elegant. No one would ever imagine what they had been up to in his office for the last hour.

He was aware of her scent lingering in his office for ages, afterwards. He was reluctant to open the windows and dispel it, for he could still feel her presence as he stared absently through the window. He would look forward to young William Danby's attendance at the school next term. Every time he saw him he would think of the boy's beautiful mother.

Maybe something would crop up which would necessitate her visiting him again. He could always live in hope.

Strangely enough, his visitor that afternoon was thinking exactly the same thing as she drove away from the school.

THE END

12