Yes Sir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a fucking slut, aren't you?" Reginald growled, slowly wiping Gemma's juices off of the knife using her tongue. As she couldn't see her tongue very well, she kept her eyes focused on Reginald's face again, his concentration once more only making her wetter. Bit by bit, the now warm metal slid over Gemma's tongue, her tart taste blending with the flavor of the metal, trying hard not to jump each time it felt like the blade would cross her tongue.

"Technically, I'm a whore." She corrected with a grin when the knife wasn't on her.

"That was a rhetorical question, Gemma." Reginald gave Gemma a hard spank with his free hand, reminding her very harshly how sore that part of her was. "We know that you're both."

"Fuck!" Gemma swore as the pain radiated through her ass, before quickly regaining herself. "Sorry Master." And with that she quickly stuck out her tongue again. A few more swipes later and Reginald seemed more or less happy with the condition of his knife as he placed it down on the table with the other one he'd been using.

Reginald then casually looked at his watch with a thoughtful expression. "Looks like we still have some time. I think I have just the thing..."

Gemma desperately wanted that thing to involve sex. But it wasn't a guarantee. Sometimes, especially when he was punishing her, they could 'play' for hours with no actual penetration. No actual release. Not only did it leave Gemma frustrated from being so turned on for so long without any relief, but it also meant that she hadn't relieved him either. It was almost painful seeing his hard dick through his pants for that long and being able to make him cum, which was probably the point. As it was, Gemma was getting restless without the threat of bodily hard keeping her in a sort of psychological bondage. She watched quietly as he looked around the dungeon, taking his time. Truthfully, she had no clue how much time they had left but Reginald was always very punctual about these things. She felt that if it wasn't for the fact that she had to take care of his wife, he might just leave her tied up there sometimes until he got back from work. The very idea of it made Gemma lick her lips.

When Reginald returned, he had multiple ropes dangling from his shoulders. A sight that only excited Gemma further though she tried her best not to show it. Reginald pointed to one of the raised slabs in the room. It looked like a large square of concrete with multiple metal loops on the sides, but it had a similarly colored mat over the top of it, giving it that grimy look but without it actually having to deal with the cold, rough, and unforgiving substance. Gemma immediately walked over to the slab and awaited further instructions. She loved how Reginald had this habit of making it seem like he was thinking things up on the fly. There was always the chance that he was, but considering how much he tended to plan everything, she couldn't quite buy that he didn't know every damn thing that he was going to do to her in this Dungeon before he entered it.

But Gemma remained quiet as he went into 'rope bondage' mode. Just as Reginald remained the utmost of focused when dealing with knives, he was the same way when he was tying her up. It's like the rope was an extension of his body with how careful and meticulous he was with it. He didn't speak as much unless something Gemma did or said gave him reason to. He just concentrated on what he was doing. He didn't ask her to move her body as much as he positioned her where he needed her to be. It was like she was a doll for the moment and all she had to do was be pliable. He moved her wrists, the rope wrapping around them individually over and over as Reginald checked and rechecked her arm and the tightness therein to make sure he wasn't hitting any nerves.

Just as with the knives it was so easy to just let the bliss of the various feelings of constricted movement have its way with her. To just lose herself in the surrender of submission. But Reginald preferred her to be aware, and he was paying attention. She still remembered the clamps she got in a previous session when she just couldn't remain focused. Some of the clamps had given her pleasantly painful sensations...and some of them were unpleasantly painful. She did her damndest to keep herself focused after that. Once her wrists were done, Reginald made her get on the slab on all fours, tying each wrist, palm up, to the rings at the side. As usual, once he was done, she struggled enough to test the strength of the tie and how comfortable she was in it, after which she gave a confirmation of, "Thank you, Master."

Now he worked on her left arm, just under her shoulder. As the ropes continued to constrict her movement, Gemma alternated between watching his work and watching his face as he worked. Even when he looked at her, she felt like he wasn't truly looking at her. He was just looking at signs of discomfort or if she was getting a little too relaxed. To be honest, her body wasn't quite sure which way it wanted to go either. On one side, she could feel the pull of the rope, feel it both literally and figuratively dragging her into a happy place that she wasn't supposed to go to. She could feel her eyes getting heavy, her body going on autopilot, especially since nothing that Reginald was currently doing required her movement. And she did lose short periods of time here and there, but as she wasn't being punished for it, she had to assume that it either wasn't obvious or she was snapping out of it before she was seen. But either way before she knew it, the tie under her shoulder was attached to another one on her upper thigh and then there was the pause for her to test it. "Thank you, Master."

Reginald gave her a skeptical look of warning. So, he had noticed her drifting. Gemma bit her bottom lip hard as she hoped it wasn't enough to be punished for. She breathed a sigh of relief when Reginald merely went to work on her other side, doing the same ties, connecting her arm to her leg. The fact that she was on all fours like a dog and there was no nothing she could do about it made her smile lazily. She loved the restriction of her movement and she loved the tight but controlled feeling of the rope biting into her flesh. The vulnerably of the position that she was forced into hadn't escaped her attention as well. The position on her knees and elbows was causing her to arch her back, giving Reginald quite the generous view from behind and that was before he did the ties around her feet, widening her legs even further. Gemma struggled one last time and uttered a very content, "Thank you, Master." as Reginald looked over his work.

Gemma gasped as she felt her employer feeling over the now raised remnants of her first punishment, the caning being the gift that kept on giving. She whimpered slightly under the realization that from his perspective, he could easily see her private areas. She couldn't see him, but she could feel his breath on her pussy to give her an indication of how close he was to her. Her desperation only increased with this knowledge. This was only compounded when she felt his tongue on her inner thigh, tasting her. "Oh God..." She moaned, her body violently shaking with need. "Master please...please..." She begged.

Reginald slowly licked up her thigh with almost excruciating precision as his tongue passed over her clit, moving upwards along her pussy and then stopping entirely as she his weight shifting away from her. One lick. That was all she got. The groan of frustration escaped her lips, which quickly turned into a groan of pain as she felt his hand sharply hitting her ass.

"Ugh! Goddammit!" Gemma cried out, her body needy for pleasure or pain, she almost didn't care. She just wanted him to do something to her. Unfortunately, Reginald loved to tease her, especially when she was tied up like this and just had to take it. His fingers walked along her body, over her ass and slowly up her back.

"Is there a problem?" Reginald asked, a clear mocking tone in his voice. As his fingers continued up the small over Gemma's back, they paused right before they reached her tattoo.

Gemma shuddered violently from the teasing sensation, once more almost forgetting about the question she was asked. "N-no Master." Her breathing became short, and she closed her eyes to feel the sensation even more.

"I'd hope not. After all, this entire situation is of your own doing. You literally have no one to blame but yourself." Reginald continued, his fingers now tracing along the outline of the design. Most of Gemma's upper back was covered in an extravagant tattoo of a dreamcatcher with large blue, green, and red wings. Reginald respected Gemma's request to not talk about the tattoo, but it was clearly an emotional trigger point for her and since he was allowed to touch it like every other part of her, he took full advantage of it. It was almost like another erogenous zone, though he felt it was more of an emotional connection to something than anything else. Gemma's broken moan only further proved the point.

"Master..." She moaned, almost pleading with him to stop teasing her, though she was so emotional that the words just weren't there short of the one she said. She let out a quick gasp as Reginald suddenly yanked back her hair by the braids, her head being the only part of her that had a full range of motion, at least for the time being.

"I think it's time to get a little friend of yours." Reginald taunted, suddenly standing up again and giving Gemma's ass another hard spank, which coaxed a loud yelp from the maid.

"You're so mean..." Gemma complained, each spank she received feeling like it went through her entire body, including her desperately needy cunt.

"Am I, now?" Reginald grinned, stepping into Gemma's field of vision and giving her a glance at the large anal hook he currently had in his hand.

"Oh fuck..." Gemma groaned, her heart and breathing picking up once more. The funny thing was that she thoroughly enjoyed anal hooks. She was pretty flexible by nature, so the arch needed to make them comfortable for her wasn't an issue, but there was just something about the look of them. It always sent a thrill of fear through her petite body. It was just a visceral acknowledgement that a hook was going to be very soon sliding up her asshole. It was like being scared of a roller coaster while you're in the line but knowing you'll enjoy it once it starts. Her mind was never able to skip past that nervous fear and Reginald knew it. It was why he always showed it to her before he used it. And its use was never immediate. He took his time and let her stew in her anxiety for a minute or two. Sure, he used the excuse that he was lubing it up, but they both knew that he was fucking with her head.

Gemma whimpered at every movement she could hear. He purposely dragged it out so that her nervousness could reach its apex. And only then did Gemma feel the hard, thick, unforgiving metal sliding inside of her. Out of her lips came a long guttural moan as she panted, feeling the hook sliding deeper and deeper up her asshole. It felt so much deeper than it looked, causing her body to shudder as she arched her back, panting hard as she felt the curve of the hook against her skin, indicating that it was fully inserted. Gemma wasn't entirely sure when Reginald moved but she definitely felt it when he pulled her hair again.

This time, however, Gemma quickly realized that he wasn't pulling the braids just to shock her. Her head was forced to face forwards, but she could tell that he was almost bundling her hair and wrapping something around it. "Master?"

"Trust me." Reginald stated, a chuckle in his voice.

"Yes Master." Gemma sighed, now feeling her braids pulled back by whatever Reginald had tied to it and began to put together what was happening when she felt the hook being pulled as well. "Master!" She protested, realizing that he'd just tied a rope around her hair and attached that rope to the hook. It wouldn't have surprised her if that's why he wanted it in braids, making that tie much faster.

It threw her off when Reginald loudly cleared his throat and then she realized what it was that she hadn't done yet. He'd done a tie and she hadn't tested it. "Master...?" She panted in an attempt to look back but realizing that any movement of her head also moved the hook in her ass.

"Gemma..." He said, crouching down, his lips right by her ear.

Gemma took a deep breath and jerked her head forward, testing the tie between her hair the hook, effectively causing her to fuck herself in the ass. It was almost circular, each movement sent a surge of pleasure through her, which only made her jerk again and continued the pattern. "T...th...thank you Master." She gasped loudly.

"Good girl." Reginald whispered in Gemma's ear. "You do know...that I'm about to fuck you...inhumanly hard, right...?"

"Oh God ..." Gemma moaned, her trembling only increasing the circle of pleasure she remained stuck in. Her excitement only rose when Reginald left her side and she could hear him moving behind her. She hissed a pained moan as Reginald grabbed her ass with both hands, reminding her that as much as she would enjoy it, it wouldn't be all nice, but Gemma didn't care. He couldn't be inside of her fast enough as far as she was concerned. Hearing his zipper going down alone almost made her cum.

Almost as if he heard the desperate thoughts, Reginald took a firm hold of Gemma's hips, and taking full advantage of the arch of her back, he buried his manhood deep inside of her, causing both of them to groan loudly in pleasure. Reginald then made his best attempt to fulfilling his earlier threat, thrusting harder and harder against Gemma's helpless form. Though he was specifically trying to fuck at a lower angle so that he wasn't hitting the hook as much, it was impossible not to hit it at all, both his thrusts and the way he jolted Gemma's body forcing the curved hook deeper in her asshole.

While Gemma's movement was extremely restricted by the ropes, she still moved as much she could, slamming just as hard into Reginald as he did into her. The two of them panted and moaned and grunted, Gemma especially feeling the thrust as even when he would occasionally miss hitting the hook, Reginald always hit her ass, which remained no less sore over time, sending jolts of simultaneous pain and pleasure through her. There were no coherent thoughts. Just violent, primal pounding. No one could hear or see them. They both just completely let loose on each other.

"Mas...ter...can...I...cum...?" Gemma was able to choke out through the deliciously frantic abuse, followed by a chain of 'Fuck!'s and 'Oh God!'s.

"Yeah, you can cum, you filthy fucking whore!" Reginald growled, doing his best to outdo his previous thrusts with each new one, seemingly not satisfied until he broke her.

That permission was all Gemma needed as an orgasm savagely wrecked through her body causing her to scream at the top of her lungs, her body shaking and writhing with a brutal intensity that made her momentarily swear she was actually being fucked by a demon. Reginald gave her no time to breathe, his almost overwhelming barrage of passion and lust only stretching Gemma's orgasm out even longer, to the extent that she wasn't entirely sure it wasn't an entirely new orgasm or not. It didn't matter. She just let it have its way with her body, her eyes rolling in the back of her head and a stream of unintelligible rambling from her lips.

The only thing that snapped Gemma out of her orgasmic stupor was the change in Reginald's pace. It was the sign that he was about to cum as well. She would have looked back at him and urged him on if she could. But she didn't have the physical ability or the mental wherewithal to do either. She simply matched his pace, grinding into him as much as the hook allowed, feeling his cock throbbing wildly inside of her before he mercilessly released his cum deep inside her pussy, causing both of them to cry out in ecstasy before catching their breath in a loudly panting heap.

Gemma gave herself a couple of seconds to get her breathing back to normal before she gasped out, "May I clean your dick please, Master?"

There was a pause in the ragged breathing behind her as Reginald answered, "Make it quick."

Gemma could feel her eyes watering and she fought it back. Just like the previous time, it wasn't sadness that spurred her tears, it was just the fact that the way he said that meant that the three hours were almost up. She did love working but working after a session like this was very difficult. She just wanted to stay with Reginald for hours and just bask in it unless he wanted to fuck her again. Either was fine, but she knew he'd be going back to work and so would she. The emotional whiplash was just...intense...

But as soon as she felt her hair being untied, Gemma got her game face on. And the very second that she saw Reginald's cock, she seized it with her lips. She loved cleaning him off. It was like a final thank you for treating her so well or so brutally depending on the scene, and she was quite thankful. Her lips and tongue worshipped his cock as her head bobbed sensually coaxing a loud groan from his lips.

"Fuuuuuuck..." He moaned, petting her head affectionately. "Okay, okay. That's enough."

There was always a wicked impulse to ignore that command. To just keep sucking his dick until he forcibly pulled her off, but Gemma felt that she'd been bratty enough today and just gave him one last, loving lick before resuming her previous position, happily looking up at him.

"Fuck, you're amazing." Reginald groaned, softly kissing the top of her head as Gemma basked in the praise.

"Thank you, Master. You're quite the...beast yourself..."

Reginald chuckled, slowly pulling out the anal hook, grinning at Gemma's face, a blend of pleasure, exhaustion and discomfort. "I try..."

After that it was just a matter of waiting for Reginald to untie her, which he also took his time with, but this time he let her mind drift as much as it wanted, giving small, contented moans as she slowly regained the use of her limbs. Once she was finally free, she moved herself around a bit, stretching and making sure everything was okay. "How much longer do you have, Master?"

Reginald glanced at his watch and answered, "A half hour."

Gemma's eyes widened as she sat up straight. "A half hour?!"

"I wanted to make sure I had plenty of time to spend with you after. You didn't think I'd just leave, did you?"

"Well..." Gemma's words trailed off as she avoided eye contact, twiddling her fingers.

Reginald's eyes narrowed slightly. "I did apologize for that and I told you I would manage my time better. If memory serves, it was quite the...thorough apology."

Gemma's face immediately blushed profusely as she remembered said apology. It reminded her of how much she loved the Nursery. "Yes...it was, Master..."

"Good." Reginald flashed her a warm smile. "I'm going to get some water. Did you want some?"

"Yes, please." Gemma sighed, trying to hide her exhaustion as well as her grin as she watched Reginald go to the hidden mini-fridge in the far corner. They were a staple of every room, along with a first aid kit in case of emergencies. As soon as she answered the question, she realized how thirsty she really was and eagerly reached for the water bottle as soon as it was brought, only to have it taken out of her reach. "Master...? Don't be mean..."

Reginald grinned, sitting down next to her, placing one arm around her. "Open."

Gemma's cheeks burned as she slowly opened her mouth, allowing him to slowly pour the water in her mouth. As greedily as she wanted to drink, she had to take her time but regardless she still finished off the bottle keeping her eyes locked onto Reginald's the entire time. "You're going to make me regress if you keep treating me like this." Gemma playfully threatened.