Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 12: Milkshake

Story Info
She aggregated her revenge until it reached critical mass.
7.2k words
2.64
18.9k
7

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Each story in this series is complete and separate, with no plot or characters in common with the others. Only one thin thread connects them.

Many thanks to Wanting2BDesired and wickedinside for editing and improving this story.

*

"Sorry, Jeremy, not tonight."

"What's wrong, Celia?"

He watched her move away from him to the other side of the bed. When she got there, she turned and faced him.

"You know what's wrong," she said.

"No I don't."

"Never mind. I have some bad news and some good news for you, Jeremy. Do you care which I tell you first?"

"No."

He was irritated because she rarely turned him down unless she wasn't feeling well, and then she always explained why. This time she hadn't given him any excuse.

"The bad news is I'm not going to have sex with you again until you get tested for STDs. The good news is that if the lab gives you a clean bill of health, you can finally throw your condoms away."

"I don't understand. You're so worried about having a baby before you're married that you make me wear a rubber even though you're on the pill. Are you trying to trick me into getting you pregnant?"

The look on her face told me he'd better tell her he was joking.

"I'm not serious of course, but what's with the lab tests?"

Her expression was still stone cold as she spoke.

"I'll tell you this much. I'm still on the pill, and right now the last thing in the world I want is your baby. This discussion is over. I've made my decision, and you need to make yours."

He tried a couple more times to get her to talk about it, but she turned her back to him, and he couldn't tell if she was awake or asleep. Finally, he gave up.

The next morning, he asked her again what was bothering her.

"I said all I have to say last night" was her response. She listened to him with the same expression on her face as the night before while she silently ate her cereal and sipped her coffee. When she finished her breakfast, she grabbed her laptop and purse and went to the door. She turned and took a few steps back toward him and repeated.

"I said all I have to say last night."

He went to a medical lab in his office complex during his lunch break and had the work done. A few days later, the lab called and said he could pick up his test results. When he presented them at dinner, all she said was, "Thank you."

From that night on, their sex life was different. In a way, it was better than any fantasy he could have imagined. Jeremy hadn't had sex without a condom since he was a foolhardy teenager. He noticed immediately how much better it felt. At first, he was so stimulated and excited that he came almost immediately. He was worried that Celia would be angry. But she never said a word.

Once he got more used to the feeling, he could control himself better, and he enjoyed watching her multiple orgasms almost as much as he enjoyed his own.

He made an effort to extend their sessions and maximize their pleasure, because he found that once he came, Celia lost all interest, whether she had come or not. As soon as he was soft, she jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. When she returned, she didn't respond to him anymore, although sometimes he noticed her crying as she moved away from him.

What really surprised him is that she also took him in her mouth occasionally. Early in their relationship, she had told him how the thought of that made her ill, so he never brought it up. Now each time she did it, she apologized to him in advance.

"Jeremy, I've got to get up really early for an appointment tomorrow morning," she might say. "Do you mind if I use my mouth tonight?"

Did he mind? She was a magician with her tongue, and her suction was so strong that she had him coming in minutes. She sucked every drop out of him and then ran to the bathroom. From the expression on her face, he could tell she hated the taste of his come.

If it's so disgusting to her, why did she do it? She said it was because she was in a hurry. He had never pressured her for sex. He may have been disappointed when she declined, but he never said so.

All of a sudden, it was important for her to get him off even when it nauseated her. He thought about asking her why, but he hesitated. If he questioned her, she might stop, and it felt so great.

Outside of bed, their relationship was friendly, but she seemed cooler to him than any time since they first met in a yoga class and had fallen hard for each other. Their relationship had sometimes been stormy, but now they never argued anymore.

Jeremy sort of missed the fights, because he got really turned on when Celia was angry and combative. She seemed to feel the same way, because their arguments usually ended with great make-up sex.

The sex they had now was less emotional and more raw and animalistic. It was also more frequent -- nearly every night.

She came up with new ideas to excite him. It seemed like a contest. She would try to stimulate him to come fast, and he would try to hold out as long as he could. Often a new position or movement would get him off quickly, and she'd use it again and again until he got used to it and could hold back longer. Then she'd move on to something else.

The first time she brought up anal, he almost fell off the bed. She had told him early in their relationship that she would never do that. Now she was the one suggesting it.

When they tried it, he could tell she hated it even more than sucking his cock. The first time, she made him do it doggy style. He couldn't see her face, which was buried in a pillow. He heard strange muffled sounds and her body twitched and squirmed. After he came, she jumped up and ran to the bathroom crying. He figured it was the last time they would ever do that, but he was wrong.

She walked gingerly for a few days, but she never mentioned the pain. A week later she said she wanted to try again. This time, she asked him to push some lube inside her ass, get on his back and tell her when he was almost ready to come.

She took him in her mouth and sucked him until he gasped that he was close. She got up, straddled him and squatted down slowly facing him while her hands guided his cock into her ass. Once he was inside her, she began riding him slowly for a few seconds. The "uh-oo-uh" sounds from her mouth told him she wasn't comfortable.

He was surprised that she speeded up almost immediately and began slamming her ass down on him while panting to deal with her pain.

Within a minute, he had come inside her. She sat on him for a while until he was soft. As she carefully got off him and headed for the bathroom, he smiled at her trick to shorten her anal agony.

Then he frowned. Why was she using tricks instead of just telling him she didn't like anal? He thought about asking her, but he never did.

She added this to her nightly repertory. Sometimes he wished she didn't always go for the wild stuff. He missed the tenderness and the intimacy of the old days. He noticed they never caressed or kissed now. But how could he complain when she was giving him super orgasms nearly every night?

****************

A couple of months after the fantasy sex began, he asked her at dinner, "What's in the big plastic container in the freezer? I noticed it the other day, but I forgot to ask you."

"That's a milkshake I'm making for you," she said.

"What?" he said. "I haven't had a milkshake since I was a kid. And this doesn't look like ice cream? What is it?"

"I told you," she said. "It's a milkshake for you. It's made from your cream. I'm saving it in the freezer until you're ready to eat it."

He looked at her. She had that same expression on her face that she had when she told him to get the tests done. He had also noticed the expression sometimes when one of her new techniques got him off so fast that she was barely aroused. It made her look like she was satisfied and displeased as the same time.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" he said. "Is that my come that you've frozen?"

"That's right."

"What for?"

"It's your milkshake, and I'm going to feed it to you when you're ready."

"What's gotten into you, Celia? Why would I ever eat my own come?"

"I do."

"I wondered about that. I can tell you hate it, so why are you doing it?"

"Because I'm collecting your cream for your milk shake."

He thought a minute, and then his eyes opened wide.

"So you spit it out, save it and freeze it?"

"Yes."

He wanted to tell her she needed to see a psychiatrist, but he didn't.

"There's a lot in there."

"I collect cream almost every night."

"You mean, you've been saving all my come from inside you, too? How do you do that? No, don't tell me. Why are you doing this, Celia?"

"It's for the special milkshake that I'm going to feed you when you're ready."

"I'm never going to be ready for that, Celia. I like some of the wild things we've been doing, but I'm not that kinky. Wait a second! When I come in your ass, do you...?"

She nodded.

"Oh my god! You're sick, Celia."

"No, I'm not, Jeremy. I made sure of that when I heard that you had sex with Teresa. You could have caught something. She does it with almost anybody. She may be a hot nympho, but she's reckless. I think she has a death wish, because she doesn't demand condoms. Luckily for you, she didn't give you anything."

Jeremy stared at her and didn't say anything for a minute.

"I'm sorry, Celia," he said finally. "I was stupid. We were drunk, and I didn't even realize what I had done until the next day.

"I was going to tell you when you came home from your trip, but I was scared. Also, I didn't want to hurt you. Please don't cry. It wasn't anything. I swear that it was only that one time, and it will never happen again."

Celia shook her head and wiped her eyes.

"You're right, Jeremy," she said, "I'm making sure you don't have the time or energy to cheat on me again. Have you been enjoying the last couple of months?"

"So that's what this all about," Jeremy said. "I felt something wasn't right."

"You never said a word, Jeremy," she said. "You knew something was going on, but you're so selfish that you just took what I gave you, because you thought that if you asked me why, it might stop. I'm right, aren't I? I know you so well. Do you know anyone more selfish and immature than you are?"

He said nothing for a while, and then he spoke in a soft voice.

"Celia, I won't argue about this, because you are absolutely right. I'm the most shallow and self-centered person I know. You've given me plenty of opportunities to grow up, and I've ignored them.

"You probably won't believe me, but I've been thinking about this myself. I see some guys who are older than me still doing the same stuff, and I think they are pathetic. I don't want to be one of those losers. I don't want to lose you. I know it will be hard for me to change, but I'm ready to try. Will you help me?"

"I don't think so," said Celia. "You'll have to get help from your next girlfriend, who doesn't know you like I know you. But you're right about one thing. I don't believe you."

"Will you at least give me a chance, Celia? You know how nervous I am about the word 'love.' I'm even scared to say it. I want to say it right now, but I know I don't understand what it means. If you give me a chance, I think I can learn."

"I think it's too late. Too much has happened."

"Does that mean we're through?"

"I think so."

"If that's how you feel, why didn't you throw me out when you found out about Teresa. Why have you been giving me all this crazy sex? It's almost like you were rewarding me for cheating."

"I was collecting the cream for your milkshake."

"Please stop bringing that up. You give me the willies when you talk like that. I don't know what's happening to us, but I don't want you to mention that again."

"Okay. Not until you're ready to enjoy it."

"I'll never be ready."

"Oh, yes you will, but I can wait."

That was enough for Jeremy. He left the kitchen and went to the living room and watched television until he got tired. She was in bed reading when he came upstairs, but he ignored her. She didn't say anything or touch him, and after he lay down and turned his back to her, she turned off the light and went to sleep.

The same thing happened the next two nights. While he was watching TV, he couldn't concentrate on the programs. He was thinking about splitting with Celia, and it made him depressed. Did she want him to leave? Was she looking for another apartment, or would she move in with one of her friends?

She didn't say anything to him. On the third night, he began thinking that maybe he could get her to change her mind. He turned to her and put his right hand over her nightgown on top of her breast. She closed her book and put it on her nightstand and turned to him.

He saw she was crying and shaking, but when he tried to say something, she put her hand on his mouth. Then she sucked him like a vacuum cleaner and he came in two minutes. She sucked until he was soft and then jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. When she came back, she lay down with her back to him and turned off the light.

The fantasy sex resumed the next night. It was better than ever, he thought. Whenever he was getting something out of the freezer, he saw the plastic container, and it was getting fuller. It looked like there was more than a quart of semen in there.

After a few weeks, he decided he had to end her craziness, even if it meant they were through. He was sad that it was over. The frenzied sex now meant nothing to him. The prospect of losing her bothered him more.

"Celia," he announced at dinner. "That thing is still in the freezer, and it's really bothering me. Please throw it out."

"No," she said. "I won't. I told you I'm going to feed that milkshake to you when you're ready."

"This has to stop," he said. "When I come back from my business trip, we need to talk seriously about us. If that container isn't gone, I'm going to get rid of it myself."

Celia said nothing. When they went to bed, he didn't approach her for sex. He had trouble falling asleep because he was really scared that she was going to leave him. If this was what they called love, it really sucked.

***********

He arrived home late two nights later, and she greeted him at the door in one of her sexiest negligees. He was aroused immediately, and he put down his suitcase and followed her up the stairs.

He blinked when he walked in the bedroom. The lighting was much brighter than normal, and he looked around.

"I'm trying something new tonight," she said. "The extra lights are so we can clearly see what our naked bodies look like as we're doing what we're doing."

"That sounds exciting, Celia," he said as he took off his clothes. She was already naked and lying on her back when he got to the bed. This time she didn't try to get him off quickly like she had been doing. She led him leisurely through some variations of the missionary position, and when he was getting excited looking at her flush face and the bouncing of her large beautiful breasts, she even slowed things down a little to keep him from finishing.

She put her arms around him and pulled him tight and rolled sideways. He rolled with her until she was on top of him. She let go of him and sat up, looking at him. He saw her crying as she leaned over him and brushed her beautiful breasts back and forth across his chest.

She was kneeling with one leg on either side of him, and she slowly lifted up her ass. He felt her tightening her pussy muscles around him as she moved up. He was so aroused that he was trying with all his might to keep from coming. When his penis was nearly falling out of her, she loosened up and slowly lowered herself until she was sitting on him again.

She kept doing this, and each time, she increased the pace. Eventually, she felt like a jackhammer with her butt slamming down on him so fast that he felt like he was being pounded into pieces. She slowed and then stopped.

Her face was flush and excited until she stopped. Then he saw she was crying again. She leaned down and put her mouth to his, and he felt her tongue pushing deep into him and his face getting wet from his tears. When she ended the kiss, both of them were breathless. He looked at her, but this time she avoided his eyes. She lifted off him a little and turned around.

Now she was in the same position as before, with him inside of her, except she was facing his feet, and his view was of her firm round butt. He knew once he saw that ass moving up and down on him, he wouldn't last long. She didn't start moving right away. First she played with his testicles. He felt her warm hands holding them, manipulating them and gently moving them in various ways. Then her ass started going up.

She spread her legs, so he got an amazing view as his cock disappeared into her pussy and then reappeared again. She had barely gotten started before he let out a huge groan and unleashed his come inside her. When she heard his voice, she immediately stopped moving and sat down hard on him as he spurted.

She didn't move or say anything, and neither did he. He felt himself getting soft inside her, and she must have also, because she lifted her butt into the air and leaned forward until her face was on the bed. Then with her hands, she slowly pushed herself up and his limp penis fell out of her.

He watched her movements with curiosity. Usually at this point, she was rushing to the bathroom to save the semen for that container in the freezer. He had forgotten about that container until now. He wondered if she had thrown it out. If she hadn't, he was going to do that as soon as she got off of him. It bothered him to know it was there.

He felt a sudden sharp pain in his testicles and realized she was talking to him.

"I'm sorry about that, Jeremy," she said. "I'll try not to do that again. Can you hear me, even though I'm facing away from you?"

"Yes," he said. "What was that?"

"You can't see it yet, but that was a slipknot attached to a thin string that I've looped around your balls. It's so thin that you can barely see it, but it's steel thread and very strong. When I pull it like I just did, it tightens around your sack. Think of it like a Yo-Yo string, and your ball sack is the Yo-Yo."

"What are you talking about, Celia? Ow!"

"Please don't try to move, because I don't want to hurt you. Let me explain. I'm holding the string. If you move, it will make me jerk it like I just did. Now feel this. I'm not jerking, just slowly pulling the string up. I can see your balls lifting up from between your legs and your sack stretching. Can you feel that?"

"Yes, and it doesn't feel good. Please stop."

"Of course. I'm letting the string drop now, so you won't even feel it's there. I just wanted to show you what would happen if you don't do what I tell you. If you ignore me, I'll give the string just a slight tug, like this, so you'll feel it, but it won't hurt you.

"If you still aren't doing what I tell you, I'll give a harder jerk. I won't do that now, but you felt one before. If you keep on ignoring me, I'll start pulling your balls away from your body like you felt just now.

"Your sack is very elastic, so I could really stretch it a long way, but eventually, it will rip, and if that happens, your balls will spill out. That would turn you from a lying, cheating man into a lying, cheating eunuch.

"You're much stronger than me. You could easily throw my body off of you and overpower me. Maybe you can do that before I rip your balls off. The string is wrapped around my hand more than a dozen times, so I don't think you can. But I could be wrong.

"Even if I emasculate you, you might be able to punch me out, find a way to stop the bleeding and pound on the door of one of my neighbors to call nine-one-one and get a surgeon over here in time to sew your balls back on before they die. I understand they don't last long once they're removed.

12