Yoga Booty

Story Info
Teacher no-shows class and two students take advantage.
787 words
3.42
35.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does someone know where the teacher is?" Katie asked the room of people dressed in yoga attire, many of whom were already in various positions on their mats.

A few people shook their heads, some glanced at the clock on the wall. It had already been fifteen minutes into class and still the teacher wasn't there. One woman rolled up her mat and left, two more followed her.

"They're dropping like flies." Ben whispered over to Katie. Ben and Katie had met a few months back in this evening class. Katie made it a point never to skip this particular class as she enjoyed the sight of Ben's muscular stature and their usual flirty banter they exchanged.

"You're right," she glanced back over her shoulder, watching as more and more people rolled up their mats and left, eventually leaving just the two of them.

"What should we do?" Ben asked.

Katie shrugged. "Let's just do our own class. Make it up as we go."

"Ok, you start."

Katie began with arching her back into cat pose, then extending into cow, letting her stomach sink and her ass stick up. Ben followed along, watching her body out of the corner of his eye. Once they were in downward facing dog, Katie glanced over at Ben.

"You're chest should be coming closer to your thighs." she observed.

"Oh yeah smarty pants?" Ben stood up. "Show me how it's done."

"What do you think I'm doing?" she laughed.

"I don't think your chest is close enough to your thighs." was his retort. Ben stood behind Katie firmly placing his hands on her hips. He pulled her body to meet his hardened cock. "Here. Let me adjust you."

A barely audible moan escaped Katie as she arched her back, allowing her ass to press harder against him. Ben's hand slid to the delicate, eager space between her firm thighs, his fingers finding her clit whilst his palm kneaded the firmer flesh above it.

Katie's hips bucked against his hand until she felt the familiar rise of an orgasm. Her muscles spasmed and she let out a cry of pleasure. Momentarily overwhelmed she lowered herself to her mat; Ben's body followed her. She turned over onto her back and opened her legs to create a space for him, her hands tugging at his shorts, fervent to stroke his dick.

His mouth hungrily consumed hers as he peeled off her tight pants. She kicked them off, sounds of pleasure evading her as he kneaded her breasts. She freed herself from the confines of her sports bra as Ben's fingers began to gently pull and pinch her sensitive nipples. Her hands guided his head down to her heaving breasts. Ben's tongue licked and sucked each nipple making them stand at attention. His fingers roamed between her legs again, eventually splitting her pussy open so as to insert his two fingers inside her slippery crevice. Again her hips rose to meet the palm of his hand before pushing his body further down the length of hers.

"Lick it." Katie instructed.

Ben grinned, letting his fingers linger in place as he pressed his tongue to her wet, pink flesh. She propped herself up on her forearms to get a better view of his face between her legs. His tongue lapped at her flesh, alternating long broad strokes with quick flicks of the tip on her clit. It wasn't long before she had to have him inside her.

"C'mere." she whispered.

He kissed the tender flesh of her inner thighs before moving up to her stomach, and her nipples. He stopped momentarily to playfully bite a nipple before burying his face in her neck, kissing her taut flesh.

Katie reached out for a yoga block and placed it under her hips to ensure he'd penetrate her as deep as possible. Her legs opened wider allowing her body to swallow his cock as he guided it inside her. His thrusting started slow and deep, allowing every inch to glide in and out of her giving way to more, hurried, more intense movement. Her hands gripped his ass as she pulled him close to her, wanting to feel the base of his dick against her clit.

He pulled her off of the block, their bodies landed entangled on the hardwood floor. She clambered on top of his glistening body, propping herself up on her palms. She ground her hips against him until another orgasm erupted from her, causing her cry out blissfully.

Simultaneously Ben's dick spasmed with his own orgasm, pulsing against the walls of her pussy. Katie's body melted onto his, her lips lazily pressed against his mouth.

"We should host our own class more often." Ben grinned.