Yoga? Really?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caressed her back and reached to stroke her sides and then her arms, while she planted kisses at my stomach and thighs and at the tip of my cock. I then reached to hold her breasts and felt the hard nipples in my palms as I felt the weight of her small breasts in my hands. I felt her gasp a bit at her nipples being stroked and pulled, as did I when she reached her hands into the waistband of my underwear and pull it over the tip of my engorged cock. She couldn't pull them off me as my legs were out to the side as were hers. But I did indeed gasp when her hands pulled the material away from my body and only her breath caressed the now exposed skin of my bulging erection.

I couldn't even arch my hips up to meet her mouth and she had me completely under her control and she just rubbed her cheek and lips up and down the part of my exposed cock.

"Oh God Brandi...I am so turned on now. You are so crazy and so incredibly sexy..." I emphasized my statement by pulling on her engorged nipples and felt her groan a bit, perhaps encouraging her to stop her teasing and take me into her mouth.

"I'm just stretching, remember?" she said, causing me to feel her breath again against my skin. "Should I stretch a bit more?"

"Yes, I think you should push it a little."

"OK, how about this then?" she breathed into my cock as I felt her lips open to take just the tip into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh god....that's good. So good..."

And when she closed her mouth and sank a bit further down taking 4 inches into her mouth, I almost came right there her tongue swirling around and around the head, and sucking at the sensitive groove on the undersurface which was conveniently towards her. I had been aroused by this lithe, wonderful woman for over an hour and had months of images and thoughts built up before this fateful day.

She just nodded her head and tried to say some kind of 'uh-huh' and continued to lick and suck my cock while her hand caressed my balls, so very tight with arousal.

"Oh Brandi...that's incredible...it's been a long time for me. Better be careful because I'm gonna come soon..." I tried to warn her of my impending climax. She nodded again, never taking my cock from her lips and I heard her try to say the uh-huh, being wonderfully stifled by my cock in her mouth.

She kept up a slow and unhurried rhythm of her mouth up and down on my cock, and tongue swirling after a few ups and downs. Even at this tantalizingly slow pace, I was on the edge of coming in a very short time. I stroked her hair and her neck and her tits, and felt her back and hard nipples as she continued her wonderful blowjob.

"Brandi...soon...I'm gonna come..." I tried to warn her off my cock in case she didn't want me to come in her mouth. I wanted nothing more than to shoot into her warm and waiting mouth, but she seemed not to be dissuaded.

Same slow rhythm. Nothing rushed, nothing but an incredible and tortuously slowly rising orgasm.

"Oh god...uh...oh..." and then I reached my climax and spurted time and again into her wonderful waiting mouth squeezing her shoulder and arm, as she sucked every bit of my cum from my balls into her mouth, not letting a drop fall free. She just softly held my drained cock in her mouth as I spent myself and felt her tongue and lips suck and pull every drop from me.

I released my death grasp of her shoulder as Brandi sat up and looked at me, with a most sultry smile on her face, and then licked her lips salaciously.

"See? A good stretch for my legs and also for my lips," she smiled.

"That felt amazing...how did you learn to do it that good?"

"I just love doing that. But there's nothing like a willing and trusting partner. You came quite a lot by the way," she said, smiling and licking her lips very, very seductively.

"It's been a few days, and besides, I was turned on from the moment you pulled up in your car."

"I could tell...I could see your erection at lunch time."

I smiled, and just leaned forward to kiss her, tasting myself on her lips, and caressing her back and sides and legs. We pulled our legs together, and this time I sat her on the edge of the sofa, and pulled her panties off her legs.

"You are so sexy Brandi...skin so smooth...so incredibly hot..." I moaned into her neck as I leaned her back to sit with her legs off the edge of the furniture and her legs spread wide apart. I caressed her sides and her breasts and her stomach, wondering at the sight of her body lying in front of me. Her pussy was almost bare, somehow emphasizing her small body's youthful appearance. Her thighs and pussy were glistening with her juices and I could smell her intoxicating aroma.

I kissed my way down her neck and to her breasts, sucking hungrily on her erect nipples. Her hands were in my hair and gently followed—or encouraged—me downwards towards her pussy, which I did, kissing and nibbling at her stomach. I stopped to marvel at her wonderful pussy, and softly stroked her outer lips.

I looked up at her face, intently watching me from her semi-supine position, and I smiled at her as my tongue reached out to taste her juices. I inhaled at the same time, amplifying the delicious taste that hit my senses.

"God, you taste so good Brandi...so good..." I moaned into her pussy, before I licked her lips from bottom to top and top to bottom, with broad brushes of my flat tongue before I plunged into her depths and felt more wetness, more delicious wetness there.

"Oh...that feels great. Keep doing that...right there, oh, right there," she moaned with short gasps of breath as I slid one finger into her core while the other hand held her upper lips open for my tongue to paste and lick softly at her firm clit. I slid a second finger into her very tight pussy, very well lubricated and felt her muscles clench my fingers there as I tried to find any especially sensitive areas deep inside her.

I moaned my pleasure at her reactions to my activities, and continued to probe her with my fingers and my tongue, and slowly did to her what she had just done to me...brought me intense pleasure. I felt her breathing get more shallow and her hand pressing more firmly against my head as I felt her orgasm approach.

Then after a few more moments of the same movements that she was clearly enjoying, I felt her stomach tighten and then her pussy clench even harder as she came, squeezing my head with her strong thighs. Her orgasm lasted at least a minute, which I can fairly accurately describe because that's how long I can hold my breath when I swim. I never thought that would come in handy in the boudoir.

I held her tightly too as she wound down from her orgasm, and slowly withdrew my soaked fingers from her pussy and continued to gently lick her pussy lips and even more gently at her sensitive clit, feeling her post-orgasmic spasms wane from her body.

"Now, that was amazing...I haven't come that hard in...well, I don't know how long," Brandi finally commented, as she pulled me up her body so that we were face to face. And it was her turn to kiss me, plainly tasting herself on my wet face, lips and chin.

"I guess I like doing that as much as you do," I said, after kissing her deeply.

"And you do that oh so well."

And then in our current position, we were pressed together so that my re-energized cock was pressed against her wet pussy, and I could feel her grind a bit against me as I slid my cock up and down.

"And I'll bet you do this so well too," she said, pulling my ass towards her still achingly hot core, so that there was no mistake what the 'this' was referring to.

"And I like doing this even more," I said, watching her hand reach for my hard cock and guide it into her waiting pussy.

"I want this inside me...now." Brandi said, with a lusty and authoritative thrust of her pelvis.

I could do nothing but give her what she wanted and matched her to fully impale my cock inside her wonderfully tight and wet pussy. I had wondered for such a long time how her small pussy would feel surrounding my aching 7" cock. And I could never have imagined the feeling to be any better than it was. That combined with the sight of her lithe body beneath me, legs wrapped around my hips and muscular arms and belly writhing to the motions of our fucking.

"Oh god...Brandi...this feels so good. You are just so hot, so incredibly sexy," I tried to put into words what I was feeling and seeing, and words did no justice to what I felt.

"And your cock feels so good inside me Bill. I have wondered and wondered how this would feel, how your cock would fill me up."

"Oh baby...so tight. So incredibly tight. You are the sexiest woman. I have thought of this for months and months. I just can't believe this is happening and better than I ever imagined." I continued to move in and out of you, to the extent that I could with your legs pulling me into you each time I tried to withdraw.

"God...I just love this cock." Her hand continued to reach between our thrusting pelvis' and alternatively stroked my slippery cock as it emerged from your pussy to stroking your clit, driving both our arousals higher and higher.

I wrapped my hands around her small waist and grasped at her tits and pulled at her hair, trying to get as much of her towards me, squeezing and pulling. My hands wrapped almost all the way around her waist, but her pussy had no trouble accommodating my cock and her pussy lips wrapped around my cock moving with each stroke as if not my cock to leave its grasp.

"I want you on top of me," I said after 10 minutes of fucking her this way.

"That sounds good...I like being on top..." you said with another of those sly, sensual smiles.

I pulled out with an audible groan from both of us, just momentarily though as I sat next to you on the sofa as you climbed atop my thighs and again guided my cock to your pussy, and promptly sat down so that I was fully buried inside you, deeply and satisfyingly deep.

"Oh god Bill...that's good. Even better...so deep...I can feel you up to here," she said, pressing her palm to her belly button. "Feels right here."

"I like you on top of me too. You are incredible...so incredible," I said, pulling your hips down on to me, and then pulling at your erect nipples sitting proudly and wantonly on your firm and high tits.

"Harder...do that harder..." you encouraged my hands to pull at your achingly tight nipples, which I was happy to oblige.

"Like that? You like it a bit harder?" I asked, trying to gauge your response and how you liked it.

An affirmative nod.

And so I did, pinched your nipples harder and harder, while you continued to bounce up and down and thrust and rotate your pelvis so that I knew you were grinding your clit against my pubic bone all the while buried deep in your pussy.

I could tell this combo was getting you close to another orgasm. Your eyes clenched tightly and you hunched forward breathing shallow and quickly.

"Oh god...there, just there...like that...oh baby...oh...!!!!" and then followed by a deep and throaty, "Aahhhh!!!" shrill scream, clearly indicating your climax. I just held on as you collapsed on top of me, totally overcome by another powerful orgasm.

This one lasted longer than the last and I just held you tight, feeling your pleasure and smiling inside at how I made you feel, and then feeling you return to this plane after a wonderful few minutes.

"Oh-my-fuckin'-god...that was unbelievable. Your cock gets me in just the right places... I don't think I've ever come like that. Ever." She sat up straight and looked me in the eye and I could see and sense the honesty in her comment.

"I'm so glad I could make you feel like that. You are one sexy woman Brandi."

I could feel her pussy clenching with the aftermath of her orgasm, and then by the look on her face, her conscious muscular contractions of her pussy around my cock.

"Can you feel that?" she asked, watching my reaction to her Kegel maneuvers.

"I can feel every bit of that."

"Can you go again?"

"Oh I think so. Can you?"

"Well, we'll just have to see won't we," you smiled, sitting up so that my cock withdrew from your pussy, achingly red and dripping with your juices. And as you rose from my lap, you leaned in to kiss me and said, "And the answer is yes."

"Then answer to what?" I asked back, kissing her deeply, while not being able to take my hands from all over her gorgeous body.

"I'm protected...so you can come inside me. I'd love that."

"Oh, yeah, right...that's good to know," I smiled at her.

"I'd rather you came on me...since you already came in me once..."

"Oh baby...that would be so sexy too."

"Now do me like this," you said, as you perched on your knees facing away from me, offering me your incredible and sexy backside.

"Oh yeah...that's so good..." I said as I kneeled on the sofa behind you and quickly reinserted my cock into your waiting pussy, watching it enter you inch by inch. Slowly and slowly until I was deep all the way inside you and my stomach was hitting your ass. And what a wonderful ass it was. So firm, so tight. I pulled your hips towards me as I moved slowly and fully in and out. I saw the sheen of perspiration on your back and marveled at the sinewy muscles arching with our fucking.

"That's good...you're fucking me so good..." Hearing Brandi's voice like this was additional stimulation to my ears that somehow magnified all the other sensations going on. I had only heard her regular office voice, but truly imagined this scenario over and over again. She arched her back even more, putting her sexy haunches tight and her hand went to between her legs. I knew she was rubbing her clit and I felt her hand grazing my balls.

I could feel my orgasm approaching and continued to fuck her harder and harder, dripping sweat onto her glowing skin. The sight before me was just unbelievably erotic.

"Oh god...Brandi...I'm...coming..." And a few strokes later I felt her clench tightly with her orgasm just as I came, spurting powerful bursts into her pussy. I pushed as hard as I could as I emptied myself into her, matching her groan for groan and spasm for spasm, until I collapsed onto her back, drained and satiated.

"That was amazing," she managed to say when some semblance of reason returned to us. "I haven't come like that in...forever."

"Oh god Brandi...you are spectacular," I said breathing into the back of her neck, inhaling her aroma. "You made me so crazy."

I didn't want to ever leave this position, but reality started to creep in and I realized I had to deal with my car and other reality issues that are going to be big deals.

"I'm glad your car got in trouble today. It was quite the coincidence that it was today and near to me, don't you think?"

"Quite right...and thanks for lunch. And the yoga lesson. Perhaps I'll have to learn a bit more about this partner yoga thing."

"Bill... I have a bit of a confession to make," Brandi said, extricating herself from under me and sitting beside me, wrapping her arms around me. "Oh god...I'm dripping," she said reaching for her panties to press to her dripping pussy. "I think you came a lot the second time too."

"That was hot...but what is your confession," I asked with a puzzled look.

"The yoga thing...I sort of made that part up. I haven't done any partner yoga, but it seemed like a good way to get you and me naked and close."

"Pretty sly girl, as if you needed some excuse to get me naked with you."

"Well...I just wasn't sure you would want me or..." Brandi said with a downward glance.

"You are absolutely the sexiest, most wonderful girl in the world. How can anyone resist you. Your body is unbelievable and the whole partner yoga thing was very hot by the way."

"Thanks Bill...perhaps you'd better check your phone to see about your car though."

"Yeah. Right."

"It's gonna be a bit awkward at work, huh?"

"That's for sure. It's going to be hard for me to get the sight of your naked, hot body out of my mind."

"Well, don't try then...just keep the images there for future reference. And it's going to be hard for me too, to get this wonderful cock out of my mind too," she said, emphasizing her comment by leaning down and giving my cock a final lick and suck. "There are still so many things I have yet to show you."

"And what would those things be?" I said, anxious to hear anything erotic from her.

"It seems you like feet, don't you?" she asked.

"I particularly like your feet. They are so sexy, especially because they are at the end of your lovely legs." All the while she kept rubbing my cock, and staring at it and fortunately it didn't seem to lose much of its turgor.

"I could tell by the way you were looking at my feet and rubbing my feet, which you did particularly well."

"I might have to find a way to schedule regular foot rubs for you...to help your sore feet," I offered, not wanting this to end.

"Well...let's just say that I have a particular talent with my feet—and hands—that you might enjoy." Her comment was emphasized by the continued, and very pleasurable stroking of my semi-erect cock. "And it would sure seem that you would like that very much."

"Oh wow...that sounds wonderful. Now you're going to have me really wondering about what those lovely feet and hands could do."

"That's right...just keep wondering. Just like I will keep thinking of how this cock hits me in all the right places and a couple more places I'd like it to be."

Work would never be the same again.

12