Yoga Sex

Story Info
He helps his mother stretch out.
874 words
4.15
196.2k
139
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason my mother decided to take yoga classes. She thought it would help firm up her bottom. Mom was a full figured woman. I didn't see how it would help but if it made her happy, so be it. I stopped by one Saturday. When I walked into the house my mother was on her hands and knees there on her mat.

"Oh Greg, what do you think? Am I tightening up?"

"Sure Mom, it's working well," I told her.

Her body looked the same to me. I watched as my mother gyrated there on the floor. Her ass did look inviting to me. That tight spandex she wore was making me horny. I could also see her big breasts hanging down. She couldn't see me from where I stood. I took my hand and rubbed it across the shorts I was wearing.

"I feel so tight today, maybe you could help stretch me?"

I got down on the floor with Mom. She got up onto her knees and raised her arms. I was right behind her, pulling on her arms.

"God that feels good!" She told me.

My chest was up against her back. I'm sure my bulge was rubbing against her ass cheeks.

"Is that you that I feel?" She asked.

I had to do something. I pushed my mother's arms back onto the floor. I began to push my bulge against her ass.

"Greg!"

I took hold of the edge of her pants and I pulled them down, revealing her ass.

"What are you doing? Stop right now!"

I couldn't stop myself. I managed to free my cock from my shorts. I was rubbing my fat prick up and down her crack.

"Oh my God!" She blurted out.

All I knew was that I needed my Mom right now. Maybe she needed it as well. I was sure that she was starting to push back against me. All that friction was getting me hard. I took hold of my dick with my hand and I found her opening. I pushed my cock head into my Mom's wet hole. I knew she was wet from the sounds her pussy was making. She couldn't fool me. She needed cock. Mom started to moan as I slid more of my dick into her hole. I put my hands on her shoulders and I pulled her back onto my erection.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed.

I was so wound up now. I was slamming my fat pecker into Mom's body. I could feel her muscles tightening around my dick. I always thought that my mother was doing all this yoga because my Dad quit paying attention to her. Well, I was paying attention now.

The proof was when my Mom told me to fuck her hard.

"Please Greg, I need your cock!"

I gave my mother everything I had that morning. I filled her with my hard bone as she cried out to be taken. I just had to see her tits. I pulled out and flipped my Mom around. I was able to pull her top off. Her big tits came spilling out. She took a good look at my wet cock before I shoved it back into her body. I lowered my face and started sucking on Mom's nipples. She was like a whore that morning. She just couldn't get enough.

Mom wrapped her legs around me and then held on. My balls were slapping against her ass cheeks. I gave Mom the longest strokes I could.

"Don't stop," my mother begged me.

I had no intention of stopping until I was ready to unload. It probably took me fifteen more minutes. I couldn't hold back any longer. I shot hot strands of cum deep into my mother's belly. Her face looked shocked as I gave her my white juice. Mom squeezed me and got all my hot seed from me. When I was empty I rested my cock inside her spent pussy.

Mom was panting and shaking from the fucking she just took from me. I did pull out and Mom reached down between her legs. She scooped up some of my cum and brought it to her lips. It was so hot seeing my mother tasting my love offering. Mom did manage to get to her feet. She made it into the bathroom. I soon heard the toilet flush.

"I was doing all that yoga to impress your father. It looks like I got your attention instead." She told me.

I didn't hang around for a second helping. My Dad would be back soon. Mom said she would contact me later that night. It was around eleven pm when my Mom called. She said she was down in the wash room so my father couldn't hear.

"I don't know why you did that but I had three orgasms when we had sex."

Mom went on to say that she couldn't get my cock out of her mind. She said wanted me again. She needed to feel me take her pussy and fill her with my hot cream. As soon as we can find time when my Dad isn't around, I plan to have my cock buried inside my mother again.