Yogacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy was confused, Jillian's soft hair in her mind, the protruding nipples replaying all the visions seen around the hot tub. Happening while her body flatten, melded with he mat.

"There can be tension, and relaxation all at once, breath in and flex, breath out and extend, always," she said, standing and watching, her eyes moving back and forth while the crowd of naked yogis stared intently, their own intensions set before turning back to Mandy and Marty. "Now rise, Sweetness. Rise child. Show them downward dog."

Yogi-Ma stood between Mandy's legs looking down her back, it resembled someone entering from behind, Yogi-Ma held her hips, and pulled Mandy towards and against Yogi-Ma's hips making flesh to flesh contact, the yogi leant back. She then leant forward, draped over Mandy's body, nipples brushing he bottoms of Mandy's shoulder blades, arms sliding up Mandy's arms, the contact sending thoughts of Jillian covering her in that way, her weight closing the gap between chest and legs.

In an instant, Yogi-Ma rose back up and the older woman skipped away to Marty, creating the same pose, almost thrusting pulling at his hips, the taller body, then putting her weight on his ass to push his ribs down before sliding off and between them. Marty had felt his cock swell while her breasts pressed into him, in the pose resembling intercourse.

"Behold, the beauty of Yogi-Ma's work," she said moving away from Marty and standing arms outstretched. "You ALL are beautiful in my eyes and your poses and strength glorify the one who created us all."

Mandy felt energy in her words and tilting her head saw eyes running up and down her body, her breasts pushing into her chin, rolling a little to her cheeks. The phantom presence of Yogi-Ma's body pushing into her still, tantalizing, her brain no longer holding back carnal thoughts that circled, in Mandy's mind imagining Jillian was there instead covering her body like a towel.

Leaning down to each one, she whispered to Marty. "Stay here my child and finish in front." Then to Mandy, "Sweetness, please bless this group by staying, demonstrating your form and offering up your beauty."

Yogi-Ma led them through a Sun A and Sun B, before going through a couple balance poses, stretches before final rest.

Mandy could see Jillian's eyes on her a lot, and from the front see Frank's cock dangle and move with each vinyasa. Her eyes also scanned the crowd making eye contact with a young man and woman middle, the older ladies that were besides them and a larger gal alone on the edge.

"Your mind wanders Sweetness," Yogi-Ma said moving to her at one point during the Sun B, seeing her attention leave. "Focus on your breath, child."

Marty could see Mandy from behind, seeing her gorgeous orbs of flesh held high, her breasts dangled and pressed to the mat. He found mile arousal pushing a semi-hard cock pressing into the mat, he was sure other men were having similar experiences.

Yogi-Ma whispered instructions into Mandy's ear, moving and adjusting her warrior two pose. Yogi-Ma did help with Marty's cobra position, standing with a foot on each hip, her mound of pubic hair just inches from his head, pulling back on his shoulders.

Frank was helped in tree pose, her hands on his waist, standing face to face holding this balance. Jillian got help extending her hamstring stretch, Yogi-Ma leant into her back, breasts against her flesh and Mandy felt her pushing on her shoulders while figure 4 stretching at the end.

"Where's your desire, Children?" Yogi-Ma said, their legs getting a good stretch. "Did you misplace it while your mind drifted. There's a lot in the world, at the resort, on this beach to occupy the space of desire. Strengthen your intention focus on what you desire while you prepare for final rest."

They received a five minute final rest, as she moved to everyone giving them the neck and face massage, and the low hum and high ring of the chimes nearly had many asleep, awaken by her touch, the oils reaching their muscles, her touch reaching something deeper inside.

Marty's desire had focused and it was on Yogi-Ma's voice, her presence, and when her hands met his face and neck, his erection went from semi-hard to full blown hard-on. It wasn't necessarily her, it was sexual energy, sexual people in general. Everything he saw over the past hour he desired in some way and her voice.

"You desire is in focus, and it's beautiful," she said, her fingers lingering on his shoulders, tantalizing him moving to his chest, belly before sliding back up his torso to his neck and then rising. She stepped around him back to the front to lead everyone.

"Feel your body come back to me," Yogi-Ma said to everyone. "Start with small movements, wiggling of toes and fingers, rocking your head side to side. Stretch your arms long as feet push away."

Everyone's long and naked bodies were fully open and offered to the sky. Mandy felt relaxed yet energized as she brought them to a seated position. It was like she had forgotten she was naked, was in a place with other naked strangers, and naked in front of their friends, one being her current intention.

"Our beings united in this moment, our souls dancing and sharing the beauty of the morning, of each other and of our creator." Yogi-Ma said spiritually. "Your light shines for me and inside of me... Namaste"

Normally yoga practices end there, everyone sort of just wandering in a relaxed fog out of the practice, into their day, instead Yogi-Ma continued.

"My Children, please join me each morning this week and we will build a practice you will not soon forget," she said, her voice rising. "Come forward, I have healthy, invigorating drink and fruits from this land. Socialize and come talk with me, my two partners this morning (gesturing to Mandy and Marty) and each other."

She had put her hand on each of Marty and Mandy's shoulders when she said 'my partners' sending a shiver, and something else, down Mandy's body. They turned and several naked, local, workers were bringing trays of clear glasses, with various colored Kombucha drinks.

Another set of locals were wearing suits with pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, mango and other melons stuck to small skewers on vests, both front and back. Marty pulled a couple strawberries and pineapple off a young woman's shoulder, her nipples showing through the vest and her closely shaven crotch caught his attention.

"Thank you both, you were magnificent," Yogi-Ma said, her attention turning to them before the masses approached. Frank and Jillian quickly walked up, already sipping on their drinks, on an empty stomach they were starting to have some affect. Yogi-Ma scanned Frank, looked at Jillian and asked, "You're friends?"

"Yes, Yogi-Ma," Mandy said, touching Jillian's shoulder. "We have traveled here together."

"How delightful. We will see you all tomorrow?" Yogi-Ma said, seeing her flock turning towards her to chat. "The practice brings enlightenment and fulfillment, and you get the full power on Friday."

"Yes, Yogi-Ma," Marty said quickly. "We'll be here each morning."

"I will look forward to it," she said, and turned away. Her backside was beautiful, her waist held a chain with many small pendents that shined in the sunlight.

"Well..." Mandy said, relaxed, swaying a little, taking a clear drink and sipping from a petite young woman off her tray. "That was something...special."

People were approaching to talk to Mandy and Marty, waiting not to interrupt Yogi-Ma and now Jillian and Frank, who they had no idea were friends.

The other three took a cup and Jillian opened her mouth, downed the clear, slightly bitter drink, flavored with hints of melon. Marty and Frank did the same followed by Mandy. A tall, slender young man was immediately there to fill their cup, three natives in fruit filled body suites approached, and they picked off pieces, eating and standing together.

Several of the participants did approach Marty and Mandy, talking to Frank and Jillian as well, complimenting them on getting up in front.

"You are so special to be chosen," a 20-something young woman, smallish breasts with large nipples, her long blonde hair up in a pony tail, a young man of similar age with her nodding in agreement. More people approached, several couples catching Marty's attention. The conversations were all short, but all meaningful.

"You both were amazing," Frank said, gesturing at the front mats, grabbing a pineapple from the waist area of a young woman wearing the fruit. "I was worried for you Marty when Yogi-Ma was standing behind you."

Frank was obviously not dialed in, the only one who talked to them who wasn't. The truth was Marty was there for anything Yogi-Ma, or someone else, was ready to deliver to him.

Mandy stepped to Jillian, her body relaxed, her soul was filled with the words of the morning, the compliments of everyone there and the Kombucha was giving her both energy and a little buzz. Mandy slid a hand around Jillian's waist and pulled her so they were hip to hip, her hand on Jillian's opposite waist.

"Are you ditching me again today?" She said to Jillian, holding her eyes, each dropping the glasses into a bag brought around by a shorter man without breaking their gaze with each other.

Frank looked at Marty and they both looked back at their wives, the pause, the practice, the intoxicating realness of the morning, put things into slow motion.

"No..." Jillian said softly, her body rolling towards Mandy's, her hand dropped to her friends waist also, hand over hand, and they now faced each other. "I...."

She did not finish, instead Jillian leaned in quickly, pressed softly, her lips to Mandys lips, her hands slipped up onto Mandy's waist. Jillian watched, Mandy's eyes open, while she slowly moved, pecked, pressed, and nibbled at her busty friend, feeling her breasts pressing under hers in Jillian's ribs. She then moved into Mandy's mouth with her tongue, turning her head, rolling lips, tongues dancing, feeling her breasts shift to press into the tops of Mandys.

"Holy shit," Marty said softly, his penis elongating into the open air, quickly falling seeing other eyes watching two women make out for the first time together, in such a public place. Frank took another glass from one of the natives, who stopped to see the beauty of this organic moment.

Jillian ran her hands up Mandy's sides, slipping past her breasts only feeling the sides, before reaching up to cup her face, holding the kiss, holding the moment of their first union. Jillian closed her eyes and let the feelings rush in, her heart a flutter with new discovery. She searched for this last night with unfulfilling random sex, the young blonde a poor replacement for the one she came to be with in Mexico, Mandy.

Mandy's heart was beating out of her chest, the moment she had actually pictured and dreamt about, was happening. Richer, fuller, the scent of Jillian's perspiration from the yoga, mixed with the fruit based perfume, combined with wet sensations from their mouths, and tongues rolling. Mandy's spirit soared, her eyes opened, they smiled together, the close up gaze surprising both. Jillian pulled away slowly, their lips holding on until the last moment to release.

"Mmmmm, that was nice," Jillian said, now stroking Mandy's hair, pressing her body into hers, feeling the soft, warm flesh against her own. "Let's go to my room for, ummm, breakfast."

Jillian's smile slowly raised, Mandy's not far behind, their minds on the same page. Jillian started to turn to the men, still holding Mandy's eyes, letting her body turn while her head stayed. Finally, slowly, Marty seeing Jillian's hair bounce and whip, as she quickly turned to them.

"Boys," she said breathy and low. "Go get breakfast. We have, uh, things to attend too."

Hand in hand they walked slowly to the rocks, Mandy leaning into Jillian some, then both looking at each other, no words spoken. Frank and Marty watched them dress, then hand in hand walk towards the rooms.

"Well," Marty said and was at a loss. "We should have seen that coming, I guess."

"Yeah," Frank said. "Captain's hideaway does a great buffet and made to order omelets in the morning."

"Well, you heard your wife," Marty said chuckling, watching them disappear over one of the pool bridges. "I wouldn't disobey her."

"Oh, no," Frank said. "I wouldn't either."

They stood together, looking around at the group who were still watching the women walk off the beach, gathering their things. They strange voices caught their attention standing behind both men.

"Oh, did you boys get left behind? Carol Kramer, and you're" The taller of the two older women Frank immediately placed her at 59 to 61, looked very fit, her smallish breasts easy to look at, vibrant eyes that were a rich blue. She was looking over towards where the wives crossed the bridge at the pool. "That exit was a metaphor I'm guessing?"

"Probably," Frank said, interested but his mind hadn't really dialed into the process. "Frank Cosgrove."

"I see it quite intentional on Mandy's part. Marty Restin." He said extending a hand, and your friend?"

"Moxie Felder," the short, heavy chested, slightly younger, more on the line of Marty's age. She took a hard step forward, nervous and awkward. "Glad to make your acquaintance."

"Your first Yogi-Ma experience?" Carol asked, now turning to Marty while Moxie extended her hand dangling from her fingers were four ankle chains with a small triangular pendent in the middle, with quartz attached. "For every week you have attended we give you a small token to help us identify and help you orientate to the practice. One for your partners as well."

"Yeah, and if you make all five you get the next one early," Moxie said, her nervousness affecting her articulation. Carol gave her a stern look while the boys took them, reaching down to put both the ankle so not to lose one. Marty felt a breeze up his backside, his ass pointing to the group still mingling by Yogi-Ma's mat.

"Yogi-Ma would like to chat with you both again," Carol said, extending her hand towards the popular Satguru (Spiritual teacher at the highest level). "Then we wish to further prepare you for tomorrow and the week."

The ladies moved ahead of them, again nice apple bottomed, aged beauties, skin older yet sun kissed many mornings, even tans. They walked them to Yogi-Ma who turned abruptly upon their approach.

She smiled at Frank, his head tilted a little, not expecting to see her scan his body, his head not totally into the zen of the morning. Marty bowed, not knowing what to do, and they both pushed through the soft sand watching Yogi-Ma gather her thoughts.

"Ah, Carol. Moxie, thank you. Gentlemen where are you're lovely partners?" Yogi-Ma said, her smile wide, her arms outstretched, head scanning looking for the ladies.

"Well, they had to head back to the room quickly," Marty said, looking at Frank then Carol.

"They were inspired and left to continue exploring their intention," Carol said, Yogi-Ma studying her expression, drawing a small smile.

"Good for them, so welcome friends, and may your souls fill with this place, the air, water and your relationships. What thoughts will you carry from this practice?" She asked the two men.

"Ah, well, um, to be honest your practice filled me with desire," Marty spoke up surprisingly, the blood flowed in his lower extremity a little, but not like when she gave his shoulders a massage.

"My practice filled you, Child?" Yogi-Ma questioned.

"Okay, it was the collection of beautiful people, including yourself," Marty said, Frank looking at the ground, trying to come up with something.

"You must learn to be direct," Yogi-Ma said smiling. "You will find richness in your life if you are direct. And you, Sir?"

Marty was stunned by the power switch, addressing the group or individuals as children, child, flock sweetness now addressing his friend as "Sir". Frank looked up, his temperament changed, sensing the hierarchy shift that just occurred, the immediate respect he felt he didn't deserve.

"Yogi-Ma I will take away the beauty we saw this morning, and will declutter my mind in the morning, setting and being true to my intentions moving forward," Frank said honestly, looking the intently staring woman in the eye, her lips parting for a moment, her gaze running down his body and up. "I hope my efforts today, and the rest of the week, please you."

"It's not about me, Sir." Yogi-Ma said taking a step forward, using the word again, her power not diminished, yet handing some to Frank. She pulled out a coin from her sash, held by a cloth belt around her naked hip. "Carol will instruct you and then tell you, where this coin will help your enlightenment."

The four watched Yogi-Ma walk across the sand and then down the cobble stoned path to her residence under the rock formation. Her hips and ass moved hypnotically and Marty looked at the surprised expressions on the two older women's faces, before Carol took Frank by the arm, talking close to him and he looked up wide eyed.

He nodded yes, and followed Yogi-Ma's footsteps in the sand, to the stones, down the path where he showed another woman his coin. She opened the door and let him enter Yogi-Ma's den.

"Wow," Moxie said. "We have not seen a coin given in many months."

"Would you like to stroll the beach with us?" Carol asked Marty, diverting their attention from what they all were thinking. "I could use several tequila shots and they have a wonderful bay bar in the water."

She pointed down the nude beach, Marty somewhat still in the yoga trance, the woman's long fingers looked so inviting pointing.

"Yes, that would be delightful," Marty said and walked between them in the bar's direction, talking about resort.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Mmmmmm," Mandy cooed, her body face down on Jillian and Frank's bed, naked, Jillian straddling her hips and giving her a full massage. "OOOhhhh, I can get used to THIS."

"You will," Jillian said starkly since arriving in their room the two swam naked in the pool, kissing and exploring with their hands, Jillian playing with Mandy's breasts, rolling her nipples in her fingers.

Mandy was a little more clumsy, her hands not sure of themselves, palming over Jillian's entire breast. She mimicked Jillian's nipple play before lowing herself to their tips to lash at them with her tongue, before suckling, looking up with a grin.

Up until this moment on the bed, Jillian's hands pressing into her back, there was a lot of kissing and breast play, slow methodical touching while standing in the room. Jillian had quickly undressed Mandy, her hands on her body before the door closed behind them. The wide smile, the accepting eyes Mandy giving total permission.

In began with strong hands moved along Mandy's waist, up to her breasts, shoulders, face, undoing the tie in her hair, then billowing the blonde strands out, fingers running through, tickling her shoulder. Mandy's mood shifted some when the fingers brushed her clit, voices in Mandy's head that were chased out during the practice whispered, 'are you sure??'

Mandy giggled and broke their embrace leading Jillian to the pool, the later giving a stern stare of displeasure walking after the bounding child-like Mandy.

"You puzzle me," Jillian said with an intense grin knowing the hunt was on, her hands moving to Mandy's face, pulling her into a kiss before using those same hands to pull her across Jillian's extended leg sending her under the water. Mandy's surprise continued, barely up above the surface Jillian pressed on her shoulders sending her back down under for a second time. Catching some water, Mandy rose coughing a bit, Jillian positioning herself behind Mandy and curling those strong arms around to cup her breasts, mouth on her neck.