You Belong to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading for the door following services, Peggy looped her arm loosely through her husband's, but kept a subtle eye on her target. She steered Porter so they arrived at the exit at the same time he did. Somehow, Peggy's heel caught on a mat at the doorway and she began to fall forward, pitching to her right. The grey haired gentleman was quick; his reaction sure and effective. With one hand he caught Peggy's arm between elbow and shoulder while in a single motion he pivoted half his body in front, reached across with his other arm, and latched tightly to the unknown woman's left breast.

Porter was ineffective trying to keep Peggy from falling, the stranger was not. He pulled her to his chest to steady her, before standing Peggy upright and finally releasing his holds.

"Oh pardon me, I am so clumsy. Thank you for catching me, I am sure I would have fallen on my face." Peggy gave him a hug to punctuate her thanks. She could still feel his hand on her breast, Peggy knew the way he trailed his fingers across her nipple as he released was not at all accidental. She rubbed that breast to his chest as she hugged him. They moved out of the stream of traffic leaving church to introduce themselves.

Porter handled introducing himself and Peggy by name, and thanked the man for catching his wife. With a confident brush toward his hair, he gave his part of the introduction. "I have a name, it's Rich, but my friends have been calling me Silver for the last few years. I like it."

Peggy leaned in, and as her hand brushed Silver's hair, her left breast brushed his chest once more. My left breast is his now, special for him; if he doesn't reach for it often enough, I will press it against him whenever I can. "I love your silver hair; it makes you look distinguished and sexy at the same time." The three decided an after church lunch was in order; Porter suggested a rather nice restaurant.

During their lunch and get to know you conversation, Silver haired Rich was sure he had today's impromptu meeting sized up accurately. His new friends seemed to be a long time married couple working at keeping spice in their life. If spice involved some sexual activity with one or both, and person or persons unknown and unnamed, Peggy was certainly available, Porter too, probably. He looked at Porter across the table; his hand reached to cup Peggy's left breast, the one he had caught in church. Silver openly fondled Peggy's breast through her dress until her nipple stiffened and poked out. He scissored nipple between index and middle finger, stretching it further. "If you want to greet me next Sunday, you should approach from the other side so I can get acquainted with your other breast too."

Rich felt Peggy press herself into his palm; his words didn't offend the lady of the couple. He saw Porter's amused grin and nod, and he knew his guess was on target. "You heard the man, Peggy."

"There's no need to wait until Sunday, is there?" Peggy twisted in her chair giving Rich a better angle to feel more.

"No need at all." His hand weighed Peggy's right boob and made that nipple stand proud to match its counterpart.

Porter did not openly object to Silver's fondling of his wife. Peggy clearly didn't either; she offered her breasts willingly. The man decided to push further; soon his hand held Peggy under her dress. He traced around the edge of her bra cup before pinching her nipple again, harder. She looked down; Silver's hand bulging under her dress seemed obscene. She was excited and thrilled being fondled like this in public, and in front of Porter. Rich asked a leading question, "What about dessert?"

Peggy answered, "I think we should have dessert at home, don't you Porter?"

Porter excused himself to go change out of his suit as soon as they arrived.

"Lay something casual out for me honey; I'll make drinks and entertain Silver." Peggy began entertaining by hanging her guest's suit coat in the closet, removing his tie, and undoing the top three buttons on his shirt. "Follow me and help me with drinks." Peggy reached a hand inside Silver's shirt while she set out glasses.

"Now you're over dressed, turn." Soon her dress was equally open. "Take your bra off and put it on the counter. I want to see your breasts and Porter expects you to show them."

Peggy gasped, smiled and did as Silver asked. "Make them hard again."

"Porter's back in the living room." Peggy carried her drink and they went to join him. "Your drinks are still in the kitchen; I am going to change now." If Porter didn't notice the bra missing, he will damned sure see it when he goes to the kitchen. Peggy wore a big smile as she went to her bedroom.

Porter went for his drink; Rich followed him to the kitchen. He ignored his wife's brassiere sitting beside the two glasses. He handed one to Rich, "To a friendship beginning, let's hope it grows." They touched glasses, "To growth."

"Peggy seems to have left her bra, would you like to take it to her?"

When Peggy found what Porter proposed she wear, she knew she had free reign with the silver haired man of her fantasy. She quickly changed to a flesh colored Victoria Secret bra and panty set. The panties were a lace front bikini cut with sheer back; a half cup push up bra matched. The boobs that had been focus of attention so far were clearly on display. Porter neglected a blouse; he must have intended just her bra. The black skirt he selected was short and full. No subtlety, I am on display and available. Peggy leaned toward the mirror applying a darker shade of red on her lips when she heard the door open. "Giving me away, are you dear?"

"Actually I am bringing something you forgot", Silver replied.

Peggy turned hearing Silver's voice; she smiled at him. "Thank you. Which do you prefer; the one in your hand or the one I am wearing?"

"Let me make an adjustment and then you can finish your makeup." For the first time he used hands on both breasts. Peggy encouraged him as he twisted and pulled her nipples until they peaked. Both breasts were up and proudly on display when Silver released them.

"Do you want our first kiss here, or would you rather let Porter watch us?"

"We should let your husband watch our first don't you think?"

"Porter suggested I might fit in a pair of his athletic shorts." Peggy looked through her husband's dresser drawers until she found a sleeveless T-shirt and shorts. Rich was nude and waiting for her. "You can kiss my cock before you cover it; you must have been curious."

They returned to Porter and the living room with Peggy tucked very possessively under Rich's arm. "I've been waiting far too long for my first kiss from this beautiful man Porter; I want you to watch."

Their first kiss was steamy, to describe it mildly. Porter watched with open mouth as his wife pressed herself into this man they met in church just a few hours ago. What he saw excited him, the way Peggy opened her mouth and seemed to give her tongue so willingly, and then sucked Rich's tongue inside her mouth. While their mouth's pressed tight, Peggy guided a hand under her skirt in back. Rich did not need her guidance to have his other hand do the same thing. He lifted and they finished their first kiss with Peggy's legs wrapped around her soon-to-be lover's waist.

"Porter, I told you I would know when the chemistry was right. You don't have to worry, don't shake in your boots; I have found my lover. Silver and I have chemistry. I can tell with that kiss that my Silver man is going to be a fantastic lover for me. Are you happy; I found him?"

Peggy didn't seem to notice that her Silver man had her skirt well above her waist, and his hand inside her panties as she spoke. "Your wife looks good like this, don't you think, Porter? You choose well for her outfit."

"A gift should have pretty wrapping.""

"I hope you treasure your giving as I do receiving her. I certainly do appreciate your gift, Porter; let me see if I can make something else stand up proud." Silver set his fingers in motion.

Peggy began to move her hips and moan. "Oh yes, Silver, yes it feels good. Porter, Porter, his hands are . . . are . . . oh, yes, more, Porter, Silver, Silver, do me Silver." With Silver's hands preoccupied, Peggy's skirt fell to cover their playground. Porter could no longer see the hands exciting his wife, only her heated response.

Porter wanted to see everything. He approached to raise the curtain, but now stood too close. "I have her overdressed." He returned to his chair with Peggy's skirt. "Take her Silver; take my wife to where her mind imagines you." Now he had a clear line of sight. Silver's fingers circled Peggy's nub, then he pinched her, next Silver's fingers probed deep. Porter watched every move he made, watched his wife's reactions, and heard her encouraging sounds.

"Porter, I'm still overdressed; come get the rest of my clothes." And then to her silver haired man, "Take me to the sofa, I want you inside me; I need you to take me now. Make love to me, fuck me; make me yours."

In all of their talks, objective conversations in their living room, passion conversations in their bedroom, Peggy always spoke about chemistry. She said she would know him when the time was right. Porter had no idea how she knew, in church no less, that this was the man and today was the time. Watching, he had no doubts at all. His mind saw his bride on her wedding night; that was his only standard of comparison. Peggy was as turned on, as totally responsive to a man as she had been in the last twenty years. Porter's wife Peggy was responding to someone else. She was responding to another man. She was responding to Rich Silver with more fervor than she had given her husband since the day they were married.

The sofa rocked; it almost bounced. Even with rubber cups that protected the floor, Porter could see their violent sex motions move the sofa across the wooden floor. Peggy screamed, Silver grunted; Porter watched in awe. He reached for his erection to hold and squeeze. "Oh God Silver, yes, yes, I'm cumming, close, yes, there, nearly there, you have me; I am there." Peggy screamed a long last YES, and then collapsed.

Porter was sure his wife's next words came from post sex euphoria; he knew he wouldn't hold Peggy's promise to Silver against her. Saying the words, even meaning them in her over stimulated moment, did not constitute a solemn vow. Porter understood that much intellectually. "Anything Silver, you can have me anytime in any way. If you will make me feel like this again, I will do anything you ask." They kissed and held each other close. Porter saw Silver kissing his wife's ear. He went to fix more drinks while the lovers went off to the bathroom.

The three sat comfortably having an after sex drink. Conversation was limited and quiet. It seemed to Porter that his wife kissed her new lover after each drink from her glass. Finally, Silver stood and said he would have to take his leave. Peggy gathered his clothes and helped him dress. She had to have a last kiss of the cock that gave her so much pleasure. Peggy almost reached for her skirt, but decided to accompany her new lover to the door au natural. Their parting kiss was long and fierce; Peggy stood in open doorway until Silver's car backed out of the driveway. With a toot of horn and a wave; Silver drove away and Peggy closed the door.

Porter was standing in the living room waiting his wife's return; Peggy picked up her clothes. She handed her panties to Porter, "Keep these until you see Silver again and give them to him. They were the wrapping for your gift."

"Do you intend seeing him again?"

"Make me a drink, something strong and cold, and meet me in the bedroom." Porter returned carrying two glasses and a pair of panties. He found his wife lying on the bed with skirt covering her sex as a drape.

"Are you trying to hide something from me?"

"Oh no honey, you can have me if you still want me. I will never hide from you."

"I'll always want you. Of that I am sure." Porter undressed and joined his wife on the bed. He handed Peggy her drink fixed as she asked, strong and cold, and then reached under the skirt. He held his wife; she was hot and wet between her legs.

"You didn't quake in your boots, did you?"

Porter considered Peggy's question; he was surprised because he had just watched another man completely possess his wife sexually, and he never once felt threatened. It just seemed so natural. Silver and Peggy fit as a passionate couple, and it didn't bother him. "I saw the chemistry; I knew my wife was with the man she wanted to be with. I knew she could love being with Silver and still love me."

Peggy moistened her mouth with drink as her eyes moistened with tears. She pulled Porter close to kiss, "I so much do love you." They held close. "He asked for me again Wednesday; I said yes."

Porter squeezed the fuzzy mound in a possessive gesture. His finger slipped inside easily; Peggy was still very wet and open. "Does that mean second place for me?"

"On Wednesday, second when I am with him, but you will always be with me. Wednesday night I will be for Silver; please say it is okay. I don't want to threaten you or tease you about Silver."

Porter wiggled his fingers, "If I am going to be second I may as well get used to this. He pushed her skirt away, climbed on and in. "You are so hot and wet. I love you like this. If I can always be yours, and you belong to me; I will take second to Silver on Wednesday."

12