You Belong to Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Rich naked and with full erection in Peggy's left hand, Porter saw how appropriate the man's nickname fit. The head on his hair was almost pure silver gray. On his chest and at his groin, dark brown streaks flecked the silver coloring. Porter was surprised that Peggy hadn't led her lover to the sofa to begin. He was more than surprised when Silver's next pronouncement clarified the situation. "Are you ready my sweet lady? I think it is time that we properly defile the bed you share with Porter each night. Lead me to your marriage bed for this first of many times to come."

Peggy now gave her lover a deep and passionate kiss. She had waited for this moment, waiting since Sunday in church; "Please come with me to my bedroom. Please come and make love with me."

To her husband, "Come along Porter, you can have the chair. You will be comfortable there watching us." While removing what little clothing she wore, Peggy reiterated her instructions. "Porter, my loving husband, take your clothes off, sit in the chair, watch Silver and I make love, and revel in my pleasure with a new lover. When Silver is finished with me and ready to leave, you can have me."

Porter stood by the chair dumbstruck; he saw his wife lay flat on her back and open her arms to Silver. They disappeared from view as he pulled his shirt off. By the time the rest of his clothes were in a pile beside him, Peggy had pulled Silver to her body. Porter saw no hint of apprehension, no second thoughts; what he saw was desire fulfilled. Her legs wrapped Silver's waist to hold him close. Porter watched as Peggy slowly walked her fingertips all over her lover's back. Peggy gave every part of her body, and reached to explore every bit of Silver she could find.

After taking in details, wondering if this was how he and Peggy looked when they were together, Porter finally switched his vision to full view mode. Silver wasn't thrusting wildly into the woman beneath him; Porter knew he would be if he were on top of Peggy. Porter's wife was the active partner, but with a very unhurried pace. Her hips undulated; Porter knew she must be clutching at Silver's cock with her internal muscles. Peggy pushed her breasts upward and rolled them side to side. Her nipples dragged across a hairy chest; she must be steaming, Porter thought to himself. As he watched, a full body shudder coursed through Peggy; she gave a quiet shriek and tossed her head back. "Mark me Silver, mark our first orgasm in my bed."

My wife is aware of everything that is happening; she is aware of every sensation and symbol. Porter watched as a lover's teeth bit hard into tender flesh where neck joined torso. Silver's bite was not at all gentle, Porter could see it all. He saw the first bite with bared teeth, he saw those teeth grind hard at feminine flesh; Porter gasped aloud when Silver began to shake his head twisting Peggy's flesh harder, trying to tear it away from her skin.

Peggy rolled her head to offer the other side of her neck. Porter called out No loud enough that they could hear, but they didn't. Silver declined to bite again; he whispered in the woman's ear. Porter thought his cry had saved Peggy. Porter knew he was wrong when he saw her give a breast to Silver's teeth for branding. Porter collapsed into his chair and moaned.

The tempo in the scene before him shifted; now Silver became the active one. Each stabbing stroke of cock to pussy was a full body slam. Their flesh slapped loudly against each other. They fucked on, and on, and on. Porter lost track of time, it had no meaning. The only reality he could see was the blur of sex in front of him. Will he ever stop, ever finish fucking my wife, please let him cum in her and then go; I need Peggy too, I want her. Silver and Peggy fucked on until at last they cried their passion to each other and collapsed together.

"Oh my Silver darling, you are wonderful. In bed with you is even better than Sunday. This was perfect."

"We did defile your marriage bed in style, didn't we darling?"

"Oh yes, yes we did. You are the best; I have waited for this moment without knowing."

"Kiss me and let's rest for more."

Porter heard his wife's words. He just heard her tell Silver he was the best she ever had. He felt devastated, but watched with fascination as his wife kissed and cuddled with her lover. When will he get dressed and go?

"If I suck on your perfect cock, will it get hard and want to love me again?" Porter's head snapped up when he heard Peggy's question.

"My cock will always love you, or else my cock will ravish and fuck you."

Porter's jaw dropped; Peggy giggled. "Your choice my Silver Sir; call me cocksucker and my mouth and pussy are yours to ravish. I am your willing whore tonight."

Peggy heard herself called cocksucker twice and she was ravished twice. She and Silver fucked like wild animals for more than two hours. By the time she exhausted Silver beyond her ability to raise his cock to full erection, Peggy was an exhausted woman herself laying in a totally defiled bed and covered with a glaze of love sweat.

Rich stood and turned to Porter, "She is all yours once again. You may have her tonight. Thank you one last time for holding your desire in check to allow me Peggy's purity."

Peggy raised and spread her thighs as invitation. "Come Porter, come and show me your love. Join me in the bed I have just used to mock our wedding vows. I love you my darling husband; come make love to me."

Porter's emotions had been tossed about in every manner for the past few hours. He appeared to stumble and stagger, but he was drawn to the sex fed magnetism of his wife. His mind, and most of his body, was limp and used. Most of his body was limp, except his cock was harder, stiffer, and seemed larger than ever before. He was so emotionally taut. He entered, he came to orgasm immediately, and he felt his wife's legs wrap him as she held him tight and close. Peggy kissed happily all over Porter's face.

Porter was drifting off to sleep next to his wife. The last words he heard were Peggy saying they could have another just talk night tomorrow. He felt the bed move as Peggy got up to escort Silver to the door. It was a warm night, and late; Peggy could see no reason not to have her last kisses walking all the way to his car. Her last words following one final kiss were, "I loved everything about tonight. I can't wait for more. I will tell Porter what you said when he wakes." Peggy stood nude in her driveway with headlights shining on her body as Rich Silver drove away.

12