You Belong to Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One good way out of the danger zone Porter found himself heading toward turned out to be a change in location. He stood and gave a hand to each of the women, "I think we need to continue in your bedroom Maria." They undressed each other and clutched in a three part hug and kiss beside the bed. Porter kissed Rosa's left ear and whispered to her. Rosa fell into the bed and pulled the other two along with her.

Maria found herself in the middle of the body pile. Porter began the seduction kissing all over her face and ending his travels with a long and tender kiss of Maria's lips. Suddenly Porter pulled away and turned to Rosa. He led daughter to mother and both of them kissed Maria from left to right and top to mid section. Maria wiggled and moaned to encourage her lovers. After a time Porter mounted Maria but held his body clear of Maria's breasts so Rosa could suckle and stimulate momma.

After pleasing Maria to orgasm it was Rosa's time in the middle of multiple pleasures. As final act of the evening Rosa rode atop Porter and used her muscles to squeeze the rod inside her while Maria used hands and kisses to drive Porter higher and higher. The three snuggled close in Maria's bed and slept content until morning.

In Silver's home, bedroom, living room, every room, Silver, Red and Keen kept Peggy on a platform of sexual excitement all day Saturday and followed again on Sunday. In Maria's home the pace of the participant's fun times was more relaxed, but as in Silver's home the sexual activity continued unbroken until Sunday afternoon.

"I'm glad you're home."

"I'm glad I am home too, Porter, and I'm glad you are here to greet me. Let's just be close." Husband and wife were even more quiet with one another the first few days they were back together. Finally on Thursday they found the emotional energy for a serious just talk night.

"Porter, Honey, I have been thinking about me and about us."

Porter looked across the room at his wife of more than twenty years. He too had been thinking these past few days. He had turned over in his mind the feelings he was developing for Maria and her family. He looked for a slot, for a comfortable way to expand his intimate social and sexual universe. Was there a place in his life for Maria and Rosa and even Rafael? So far he had been unsuccessful. Maybe Peggy was about to suggest some new idea that he hadn't come up with yet. "Tell me, Darling, what have you been thinking about all of us."

"What I really have been thinking is how much I liked last weekend Porter. I liked it a lot. I really liked having three men doing everything to keep me sexually satisfied." Peggy paused before moving to her next point; she needed to give her husband time to consider her first thought. Porter nodded his head, but was his nod understanding or agreement; both knew the possibilities and the differences.

"I can keep on going this way Porter; I can ride my sexual high. This weekend, these last few months, they are just like what the magazines say. Maybe there is a sexual peak women my age finally reach." Again Peggy stopped to collect her thoughts. "I don't want to leave you behind, Porter. I don't want to leave us behind. As much as I enjoy being with Silver, enjoy having Silver as lover, life with Silver and without you isn't what I want. I can't live that way."

Porter didn't audibly let a whoosh of breath, but in his mind he did just that. Slowly, halting with bits starts and stops, he talked about how he was developing feelings for Maria and family. Porter told Peggy how he had been thinking confused thoughts ever since last Friday night about what he was growing to enjoy and find so much pleasure with the intimate company of another woman.

Porter and Peggy talked through and around everything their life had become over the last months. They covered high points and fun times. Each talked of their fears about being pulled apart. By midnight they had worked through four hours of conversation along with a bottle of wine. Their only firm agreements were that midnight was bedtime and they needed to continue their discussion. On waking they found each had reached a firm conclusion in their sleep; they would not date their others this weekend.

Four weeks passed and both Peggy and Porter kept their focus on themselves s married couple and family unit. Without conscious decision they limited their dating by half. Peggy had one mid week date with just Silver and one overnight weekend tryst that added Red to the bedroom mix. Porter only had one date, a weekend with both Maria and Rosa that left him drained and exhausted sexually by the time he returned home Sunday morning.

Without any formal decision by either Porter or Peggy their affairs just drifted to an end. Sex with their outside partners burned bright, but like campfires in the night the flame burned out when the final log turned to ash. Neither Porter nor Peggy wanted to add more logs to the fire if there was a possibility of burning themselves or their mate. Future just talk nights sometimes recalled fond memories, but they always ended those just talk nights together in bed with final words, "I Love You."