You Belong To Me Now Slut! Ch. 04

Story Info
The end of one story, the beginning of another?
4.3k words
4.46
115.4k
47

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers

She couldn't wait to get in the door, run to the bathroom, and remove this damned plug. She felt so dirty with God knows how many loads of cum that he had dumped into her today. He only had taken out the plug long enough to fuck her again before shoving it back in. It was so tight there hadn't been a drop of leakage into her panties.

The moment she walked in the door her phone rang. It was Dave. She was shaking as she answered. "Hello there my little slut. I have instructions for you. Take off your panties and skirt and lay in the middle of your bed. Keep your phone with you."

The line went dead. What was he planning? She held the phone in her hand as she mindlessly made her way to the bedroom. She hadn't seen her husband around. What was Dave thinking? Was he going to come to her house? He'd never been here before.

She did as she had been told and took off the skirt and panties and laid down on the bed. She was holding the phone in her hand, waiting. She heard a door slam and footsteps. Was it Dave?

The phone's ring pulled her out of her thoughts. "Hello Dave." She whispered into the phone. The footsteps must have been her husband. She didn't even know why she was whispering. Her husband knew all about Dave and was happy about it.

"Hello my little whore. Your husband is going to help me out a little today. I can't stand the thought of any of my cum going to waste, so he's going to put it to good use. Do what he says. You'll leave the phone on next to your head. Close your eyes and think of me there with you. You have my permission to cum whenever you feel the need. Pretend its me!"

She hadn't noticed her husband walking into the room until Dave stopped talking. She looked up and he was at the foot of the bed with a grin on his face.

He started climbing onto the bed and spreading her legs. "Dave said for you to enjoy this. So I'm going to do my best. He's really been a good friend to both of us, and its the least we can do to show him our appreciation."

She was sick to her stomach. Her husband hadn't touched her since this whole thing began with Dave and his hypnotic suggestions. Her body had been conditioned to respond only to Dave's touch, Dave's body. Her husband repulsed her.

"Think about me my little cum slut. You belong to me. Your body belongs to me, and it will be me giving you pleasure, not your husband. Now close your eyes."

She closed her eyes, could she ever refuse? She hadn't been able to run her own life since that fateful night months ago. She felt like her life wasn't her own anymore; it, and she, were owned by Dave. He was her Master, she had finally come to that realization. And, as much as she hated to admit it, she loved him too. He had made her feel things she had never felt before. She had more confidence and better self esteem than ever before.

She was brought back to the present by her husband sliding between her legs and slowly removing the plug from her well used cunt. She could feel gobs of Dave's spunk flowing out of her gaping puss onto the bed. She could hear the slurping, but she blocked it out. Dave never made those kinds of sounds when he ate her out.

"That's it baby, just relax. Your husband is going to eat all of my cum out of your pussy. He never told you, but he told me, he always dreamed of eating cream-pies, but never had the opportunity. Now he will have plenty. From now on, you will come to my house after work and we will fuck all night. You will be plugged and sent home to your husband who will then enjoy his cream-pie. And you will be allowed to cum when he does that, because you will picture me between your legs."

With her eyes closed, she really could feel Dave with his tongue lapping at her clit. She was moaning loudly and heard his voice whispering in her ear. She could almost feel his breath tickling her ear.

"That's it my little slut. I can tell how close you are. Your fluids are flowing now. It's mixing with my cum. Mmmm, it tastes so good. Cum for me baby, cum for me."

She exploded off the bed, her hips pumping into her husband's face. He never stopped his licking and slurping as he cleaned out the huge amounts of cum that Dave had left inside his wife throughout the day. He had always wanted this, and now, thanks to Dave, he was going to get plenty of cream-pies. He wished they had met him earlier in their marriage.

She couldn't count how many times she orgasmed, imagining Dave eating her out and not her wimpy husband. She slowly came down from the almost non-stop high. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her breathing ragged. She kept her eyes closed, not wanting to see her husband with his face covered in Dave's semen.

"Open your eyes slut. I want you to see what your husband is. He doesn't deserve you Lynn. He doesn't deserve to fuck you or father your children. All he's good for is cleaning your cunt after a real man fucks it. Look at him baby."

She opened her eyes and saw her husband grinning ear to ear with another man's cum covering his face. How could he be happy with another man using his wife? How could he be so ready to eat another man's cum?

Dave's voice continued in her ear. "When we find out you're pregnant, you will leave him and move in with me. You'll get a divorce, and he and his hand can have a beautiful future together. You deserve a real man my lilfuk. It's just a matter of time, so start making your plans. You know its what you want baby. You know that I'm what you need."

She was silently nodding as she listened. Her husband got off the bed and went into the room he was using now as a bedroom. She could hear him moaning and she knew that meant he was masturbating. She was sickened by him. You would think she would feel some sort of guilt about this "affair" with Dave and it's strange turns. But she didn't.

"Go take a shower baby. Think of me while you soap your tits. I want you to play with yourself, and you have my permission to cum again."

"Thank you Dave, I will." She put down the phone, finished undressing, and walked into her bathroom. She brought the water to a comfortable temperature and stepped inside.

She let out a big sigh, finally starting to relax. She had been on edge since the moment she had gotten that email from Dave saying she could come over. As she soaked her hair, she thought back through the day's events. She had never had sex so much in her life. She couldn't say she wasn't enjoying it. She really felt that her entire life was better since meeting up with Dave.

She methodically washed her long auburn hair, the shampoo cascading down her back as she rinsed. She took the bar of soap in her hands and slowly slid it up and down her arms and over her chest. Once she was really soapy, she put the bar down and savored the slippery feel on her skin. Her fingers skated over her breasts, pushing them, lifting them, like Dave was here with her.

She closed her eyes and could swear she felt his hands on her skin. If someone had asked, she would say it was his fingers pinching her nipples. She felt herself moaning like she was listening to another person in the next room. It had been so long since she had touched herself, given herself any pleasure. But even though she had his permission to cum, it still wasn't her, it was him. It was always him.

She opened her eyes and watched her soapy fingers moving over her skin. She didn't remember ever loving her body before, but she did now. He loved her body. He told her all the time.

Her husband's sole comment about her body had been "Good thing I'm not a leg man."

She slowly dropped her hands to her pussy. She giggled when she thought it. She never would have used that term before. She would have come up with a fancy euphemism. She would never be crass enough to use the words pussy or cunt. Now she used them all the time. Dave loved when she talked dirty to him, and she loved it when he talked dirty to her.

She parted her pussy lips and slid a finger on either side, re-learning the feel of herself. It had been so long. Her breathing became deeper, irregular. She could feel her heart pounding in her ears. She closed her eyes as she started to stroke her clit the way she used to. She felt Dave with her as she started to flick and pinch her sensitive hardened flesh.

Her breathing was becoming more labored as she forced two fingers inside her puss and lifted up. She could feel the internal contractions and as they slowed, she pulled her fingers back out. She started fucking herself with one hand, her other tweaking her hardened nipples.

Her legs started to tremble. She dropped to her knees and furiously fucked her cunt, forcing a third finger into her hole. She began pulling and twisting her nipple cruelly. With her eyes closed she would swear she could feel Dave's cock ramming her.

"Oh fuckkkkk, ahhhhhhh, Davvvvveeeeeeee, ahhhhhhhh." She screamed as she spasmed and gasped for breath under the cascading water. She lay panting on the floor of the shower when she heard the phone ringing. Dave's ring tone, Jethro Tull's "Thick as a Brick." She smiled when she thought how true that was.

She recovered enough to turn off the shower and answer the phone. "Hello Dave. Thank you for letting me cum."

"You're welcome my little slut. I fucked you hard today, and I didn't think I helped you cum enough. You needed more. Do you feel better now?" "Yes, thank you so much. I'm so tired. I guess I better get a good night's sleep so I can start packing tomorrow."

He laughed. "Good idea. Good night my little whore. I'll see you tomorrow night after work." She smiled as she hung up. She really had never been so fulfilled and satisfied in her life as she had with Dave. She and her husband had never really been happy. She didn't have the guts to walk away before. She did now.

She toweled herself off, closing her eyes, imagining Dave there, holding the towel around her. She could hardly close her eyes anymore and NOT think of Dave.

She walked into the kitchen to get a glass of milk. Before Dave's "suggestions" she would never have walked nude through her own house. How silly was that? She walked past her husband without a word. He didn't look up from his porn magazine.

The next three weeks played out the same way. She would go to Dave's house after work, and come home plugged with gobs of his cum. Her husband would remove the plug and eat his cream-pie while Lynn listened to Dave's voice and orgasmed over and over, imagining her lover between her legs instead of her husband.

On their weekends, she spent twelve hours at Dave's house and came home to be eaten, shower, sleep, then pack a little more before returning to Dave the next day.

Of course she and Dave didn't spend ALL of their time fucking. Not anymore. Dave had suggested Lynn start decorating the house the way she would like. The bedroom, however, was off limits. He liked his mirrors and big screen TV, and cameras.

Dave had decided today was going to be special. He had it all planned perfectly. He looked at his little cum whore and smiled to himself. Things couldn't have worked out better if he had planned it this way.

Lynn was laying spread eagled, waiting for Dave to come to bed. She had given up fighting. She had become, at first, complacent, now excited when it was time to show up at Dave's door. She looked forward to every second she spent with him. She didn't even care that he had tricked her, drugged and hypnotized her, and led her into a life of almost non-stop raw sex. In fact, she craved it.

She watched him moving around the room, her eyes on every muscle as they flexed while he moved his cameras to capture whatever was on his mind today. She had grown to love watching their fuck sessions on the big screen TV. As hot as he made her, she got even hornier after watching him take her over and over. And as hard as this was to admit, her favorite of all the videos, was their first night together, when he had raped her.

He came back to the bed and held her wrists above her head as he slowly kissed her mouth. Their tongues lazily moved together, like a dance. He was sliding his legs between her knees, and she could feel him forcing her legs apart. She was eager to help him, and he smiled as he felt her pulling her thighs apart for him.

He kissed down her throat, knowing that she was his. She belonged to him in every sense of the word. He bit down hard on her shoulder as he thrust his raging hard-on into his slut. She moaned as he began rutting into her like he was a bull and she was his mate. He couldn't believe how he felt right now. It had all come down to today. He knew their lives would change today.

He looked down at her white skin, so perfect except for the bite marks now leaking a little bright red blood. He continued pumping into her tight hole while he leaned down and gently flicked his tongue over the wound, tasting her. He felt her legs wrap around his ass to pull him in tighter. He looked down at his little slut, such a wanton whore.

She felt him grip her wrists tighter as he pistoned in and out of her cunt. She loved it when he was rough. She moaned loudly and shivered with lust as she felt him lapping gently at the marks his teeth had made. She could feel herself getting close, but he had her conditioned to cum only on his command. She knew not to beg. He would only make her suffer. He could always read when she was ready and would tell her to cum when she thought she couldn't hold back for another second.

"No matter what happens today my lilfuk, you belong to me. Trust me slut, trust me."

She was panting as she heard his voice, feeling his warm breath in her ear. That was when she felt the cold metal of the handcuffs close around her wrists. She tested them and knew they were held fast to the bed frame. This allowed his hands free range of her body.

He began his assault on her tits with his mouth, grabbing a nipple with his teeth as his fingers groped the mounds of flesh. She moaned loudly, lifting her chest to him. Giving herself totally to his urges. He could see the red indentations where his fingers had been and smiled. He loved to see his marks on her body. He was an animal that felt the instinct to mark his territory. She was his and anyone that looked at her would know she was owned.

His hips continued to pound her, over and over. She could feel his cock growing inside her tight walls, stretching her cunt farther than she could imagine. She was so close to cumming. Her hips bucked against his. She could feel his cock swelling inside her. Her pussy was pulsing against his thick rod as he gave a powerful thrust and bit into her tit flesh.

"Cum baby, cum for me my little slut." Every muscle in her body began to jerk and spasm as Dave pumped into her body. She pulled against the cuffs, the pain of the metal biting into her skin sending her deeper into her orgasm. She heard her moans and animal grunts like they were someone else's. The pleasure was almost unbearable as he began to unload his semen deep inside her.

Their moans filled the room, and she could smell their combined cum. She felt his body heavy on her chest as they both gasped to regain their breath. She loved the feeling of his weight. She didn't want him to move. She could lay there with his cock inside her forever. He started to move too soon for her. She felt him sliding his cock out of her gaping hole and waited for the dreaded plug.

Dave climbed up her body and slid his wet cock into her mouth. She greedily accepted it, slathering her tongue around his spent but still large meat. She thought it was strange he hadn't put the plug in. Just at that moment she was startled by the tongue lapping at her leaking cunt hole. She looked up at Dave in surprise and he leered down at her.

Dave moved slightly so she could see her husband between her legs, eating the cum that Dave had just deposited. At first she felt like crawling away. She quickly realized that not only was she cuffed to the bed, but this was Dave's idea. If it was something he wanted, did she have a choice? Or more to the point, if it was something he wanted, then she wanted it too.

He whispered in her ear. "This is the last time that wimp is going to see your naked body or eat my cum. This is his swan song. Enjoy it while you can my little whore. Cum for me now!"

"Ahhhhhhh, Davvvvvve, ooooooooo fuckkkkkkkkkkk." Her hips lifted off the bed as much as possible with Dave sitting on her chest. His wet cock was laying against her cheek and she sucked it into her mouth, tonguing him wildly while her hips pumped against her husband's mouth. She had never been with two men before. She felt her sex drive was in overdrive as she fucked her husband's tongue and sucked her lover's cock.

Her orgasm continued non-stop until she had no more of Dave's cum for her husband to eat. He backed off the bed, his pitiful erection a joke in comparison to Dave's flaccid penis. Lynn couldn't help but look from one to the other and flick her tongue at the one that made her feel so fucking good.

"Take one last look at her body. It's off limits to you from now on. She belongs to me, and you can find your own cream-pies. Now masturbate your little prick, eat your cum and go home."

Her husband picked up the porn magazine he'd brought with him, sait in a nearby chair, and stroked himself to a quick climax. He shot his tiny load into his hand, licked it clean, stood up, smiled at his wife, and walked away.

She couldn't have cared less about him at that point. All she cared about was Dave and the life they would have together. But she was confused about his change in plans.

They were laying in bed, lazily stroking each other, enjoying the feel of the other's body. Dave reached over to squeeze Lynn's breast.

"Ow, that hurt. Please, not so hard Dave, please." He frowned, but just for a second. Then he began to grin. "Baby, when was your period due?"

"What? Oh, I don't know, any day I guess."

He laughed softly to himself. "You don't keep very good check on that do you my lilfuk? You were due five days ago. And according to hubby, you don't vary more than a day or two in your cycle. Your tits are more sensitive right now than they usually are during your period. They also bruised more than usual. So why don't we find out for sure, huh?"

She stared dumbfounded as he pulled an EPT out of the nightstand.

"I've been waiting months for this baby, months. I can't wait." He handed the test kit to her and pointed towards the bathroom. "Do you want me to supervise?"

"No, I can do it myself." She stumbled to the bathroom and peed on the stick. When she looked up, he was there, watching her, smiling. "It's time my lilfuk, look at it. What does it say?"

She stared for what seemed like hours. She had tears rolling down her face as she looked up at him. "I'm pregnant Dave."

He bent down and grabbed her by the arms. "YES, YES, I knew it! You were showing all the signs. You are all mine now my little slut. You'll be with me, forever."

Lynn was stunned. She couldn't believe it. She and her husband had tried for years and been unable to conceive. Three months with Dave and she was pregnant.

He picked her up in his strong arms and carried her to the bed. He laid her down gently and laid beside her, caressing her skin, his fingertrips traveling across her belly where his baby was now growing. "I love you my little slut."

Lynn started crying now, uncontrollably. Dave held her tight. "What's wrong? Aren't you happy?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. You hypnotized me Dave. As much as I love you, and I want to have this baby with you, you hypnotized me and my husband. How can we live like this when it all started with a lie?"

She was sobbing into Dave's shoulder as he held her tight. He stroked her hair down her back. He loved the feel of her skin, her body, he loved everything about her.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers
12