You Can't Do That! Ch. 03

Story Info
Sheila.
8.8k words
4.42
190.9k
141
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,906 Followers

There's an old saying in my neck of the woods.

If you're dumb enough to poke in a hornets nest, don't be surprised when you get stung.

Most of you hated the last chapter, and a few of you actually got it. Thought this final chapter might clear a few things up, and no, I didn't write this as a response to the feedback, it was already almost ready to post.

Like it, don't like it, but feel free to tell me anyway. As if you wouldn't. Thanks for reading.

..........................................

I walked the rooms of my new house. It was almost finished. Soon the decorators would be unleashed, the furniture delivered, and the landscaping finished. I looked out at the lake, especially towards the big house that sat almost exactly opposite me.

This was my dream home, the one I always told my husband I wanted when we retired. Too bad he won't be living in it with me.

You see, he and I aren't together anymore. Totally my fault, but it didn't make it hurt any less when he divorced me. He was the only man I ever loved.

The kicker is the big house across the cove belongs to him. That's right, I'm moving into his neighborhood. He doesn't know it yet. Our granddaughter does but she promised not to tell him. I want it to be a surprise.

He probably won't have anything to do with me. If he does I'll be surprised, but one thing I've learned over the years is you can never really predict how he's going to respond to anything.

I passed a cruise in as I left town the other day, a collection of cars I was old enough to remember being new. It brought back all kinds of memories, especially the one where I first met Roy.

.................................................

It was 1972, the era of free love, burn the bra, up with femininity.

I was in college, studying for a nursing degree.

Three hundred miles from home with no one to tell me no. I wasn't a virgin by any stretch of the imagination, let's just say I was VERY popular in high school and leave it to that.

But in college I went into full slut mode. I convinced myself I needed to get it out of my system, then go back home, marry, and be a good little wife far from my adventurous past.

I was almost done with my freshman year. Mom had lined up a summer job for me as a nurses' aid in a rest home. Good experience for my resume. I dreaded it.

We were cruising the boulevard. Gas was twenty three cents a gallon, that's what you did back then. I was with my friends Sabrina and Jane, her sister Becky and her boyfriend Bobby. We were in his '70 Chevelle, a muscle car of the era.

He was bragging about his 350 engine, the cam, his four on the floor, and a lot of other stuff he was very proud of that meant nothing to me. Cars were to get you from point A to point B, period.

I was about halfway through a bottle of wine when we pulled up beside this big four door car. Two guys our age were in it. Bobby wanted to show off, so he made fun of their car.

"Does grandpa know you've got his car?"

He was shocked beyond measure when the driver held up a twenty, popped it twice, and laid it on the dash. This was a common signal that he would race you from one stoplight to the next for the money. Bobby was so shocked he missed the light change, and the guy slowly pulled away. You could hear him laughing.

We caught them at the next light. Bobby's vanity was so offended he pulled a twenty out. It wasn't even a contest. When the light changed he left us behind. While Bobby was fighting to regain traction he was already pulling into the parking lot of a grocery store.

They pulled over and got out, immediately went into car talk, raising the hoods and inspecting engines. I didn't even get out of the car. I couldn't see the driver, he had his head under the hood.

"He's kind of cute" whispered Sabrina, eying the passenger, "let's get out."

As we did I heard the one named Billy trying to talk the guy driving into getting us to ride with them.

"Maybe we'll get some pussy" I heard him say.

That seemed to be the sum total of what college guys of the time, or any time before or since, was interested in. In my time it was pussy, cars, pussy, drinking, pussy. And let's not forget pussy.

What were college girls interested in? Clothes, dick, good times, dick. And don't forget, dick. It worked out pretty well for both parties.

It pissed me off when I heard him joke I was probably a dog. I stopped long enough to retie the halter I was wearing until it almost showed the bottom of my boobs and shook my long hair into my face. I stood, put my hands in my hair, straining my top until I'm sure the bottom of my tits showed.

"Hi" I said, holding my hair back with one hand and extending the other, "I'm Sheila. Woof."

He turned about eight shades of red while everyone including me laughed. I got am example of his soon to be familiar quick wit."

He shook my hand.

"Roy, glad to meet you. Have I had a chance to tell you yet what a dog fancier I am?"

He was about six feet tall, thin, with long hair and a beard, not unruly but neatly groomed, and the most expressive brown eyes I've ever seen staring at me behind silver wire rimmed glasses. He looked like a neater, more handsome John Lennon. I liked him instantly.

We sat and talked for awhile, then he went in and bought me two bottles of my favorite wine and a case of beer.

Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill. They still sell it. I can look at the label and get nauseous to this day.

He and Billy drank a few beers while Sabrina and I worked on the wine. We talked, we laughed. In thirty minutes I was across the seat and under his arm.

Seatbelts, drinking and driving? Screw that, we were college students, we were immortal. Common thinking at the time.

He didn't drink much anyway, but I decided to pick up his slack. He had been rubbing my leg for an hour, right up to the edge of mu cutoffs and a bit beyond. I had already decided to fuck his brains out when we got back to the apartment.

Billy and Sabrina had stopped drinking and were all but fucking in the back seat. I finished my bottle and drank what was left of hers. Bad mistake. By the time we got back to the apartment my head was spinning. Roy actually carried me in and lay me down on the couch, where I promptly passed out.

He went home, there was nothing else he could do for me. Twenty minutes later Sabrina was holding my hair while I worshipped at the porcelain altar.

She fed me aspirin and a large glass of water and helped me to bed.

I was lying there feeling the ceiling spin when I heard them whispering.

"Think she's asleep yet?"

"Yeah, when she passes out like this she's gone for the night. Now, where were we, honey?"

So I laid there and listened to Billy grunt and Sabrina wail until I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed the trashcan and gave up the rest of my stomach. They never missed a stroke.

.................................................

All college kids go through it. You wake up wondering who shit in your mouth while you were asleep and a massive headache. Sabrina and Billy were at it again, probably what woke me up.

I went into the bathroom, drank about a quart of water and promptly gave it back. I took a long, long shower and staggered back to my bed. I forgot to redress.

Billy had his mouth hanging open and Sabrina poked him in the ribs, covering me with a blanket.

"How do you feel, honey?"

"I feel like I always do when I drink too much. Like shit. Did I make an ass out of myself last night?"

"No, you were having a good time. You were telling Roy you were going to fuck his brains out, holding your halter top out of the window, having a hell of a time. Then your eyes rolled back and you passed out, head down, in his lap. I noticed his pants were unzipped when we got you out of the car. He was a very frustrated man."

I held the pillow over my head while Billy laughed.

"I'll never be able to face him."

"I wouldn't bet on that. He left you his number, said to call, maybe you guys could hang out today."

Hearing Billy say that made me feel human for the first time that day.

"Thanks, now get out of here and let us get dressed. Do you know what dorm he's in?"

"Even better, I know where his apartment is."

"Good. I'll ride with you guys when Sabrina takes you home. You can show me.

So I showed up unannounced at his apartment. Then I promptly passed out on his couch, still feeling the effects of the night before.

I woke up three hours later not knowing exactly where I was. I admit, this wasn't the first time in my college life that happened.

He was sitting at his kitchen table studying. I felt like an idiot for going back to sleep but he laughed and put me at ease, even took me out to eat when I told him I was hungry.

It wasn't a burger joint, but a place I had passed dozens of times and never noticed. We ate soup, the bowl being artisan bread. It was great.

I started feeling human again. We talked, we flirted.

We went to the park, just to be outside and feel the sunshine. He seemed to know a lot of people. I just about freaked when two of my friends came by. I had slept with both of them, not at the same time, but I was afraid they might say something. I held onto Roy as I introduced them, sending a signal. Luckily they weren't dense, and I relaxed. They had their guitars, and soon we were all singing. Roy had a surprisingly good voice.

I was worked up with all the touching and light kissing I had been doing and I decided to push it.

I made him stop and get some beer on the way back to his apartment. We had a few, and I had to use the bathroom. I got an idea.

Starting the shower, I quickly stripped off. The look on his face was priceless when I opened the door, exposing myself in all my glory, and told him he needed fresh towels. Then I turned around, I always had a great ass. I looked over my shoulder and grinned.

"You coming or what?"

I was very happy he decided not to choose the what option.

We played in the shower for a little before going back to his bedroom.

He had nice equipment. I had a bit of experience, and he was just a little over average, and had a nice thickness. But it was the way he used it that made all the difference.

I've always thought the old saying "It's not the size of the wand but the magic in it" was just bullshit, but I stood corrected.

It was like he was making love to me with his whole body. He took his time, touching and kissing me from head to foot, paying close attention to the important parts. I had come twice from his hands and tongue before he actually entered me. It was agonizing, by then I was climbing the wall, but he refused to hurry, sliding into me slowly, one millimeter at a time.

Once he was fully seated he just paused for a second before starting to move slowly, sensually, until he had established a nice rhythm.

He was driving me crazy until my orgasm caught me by surprise. I was gasping, tears in my eyes over how good it felt, when he changed and starting getting faster, until he was slamming into me. Right after I felt him blast into me I experienced the most intense, mind blowing orgasms of my life.

I now realized what writers talk about when they describe afterglow. When he finally took me back to the dorm late that night, Sabrina took one look and grinned.

"Was he good?"

I looked her right in the eye.

"The best I've ever had. I think I'm gonna marry him."

She looked at me in surprise.

"Sure Shot Sheila? Marriage? Love? What alien race do you come from and what have you done with my horny little friend?"

I frowned. The nickname came from guys realizing if they got me high enough it was a sure shot they were getting some. I hoped Roy never heard it.

"Those days are over, girl, at least until I'm sure."

"My God! You're serious. I'm gonna check this guy out. If he's as good as you say, I might take a shot."

She laughed when I said "over my dead body, bitch" and stomped off to the bathroom.

................................................

We did check him out. Scholarship student, lower income single parent home. Worked almost a full time job but still maintained a 3.7 grade point average. IQ near genius level. It was good to have a friend working part time in the admissions office.

Of course, he told me all that over the months we spent together that first year, and I never let on I already knew.

I talked my way into his apartment by the end of the term, spending four weeks together before I had to go home. He was going to stay and work all the hours he could get at his job.

"That way I can cut back next year, and spend more time with you."

No argument there.

My mom had wrangled me a job at a rest home as a nursing assistant. It was good work experience for my major and I hated it with a passion. I know, the elderly deserve respect, but when you're changing their diaper for the third time in two hours while the berate you viciously, it makes it hard. I finally took all I could, left the job and moved back into our apartment.

I was sitting on the couch naked when Roy came home.

"I didn't want to waste anytime" I told him as we headed towards the bedroom.

I lived with him all the rest of the way through college and a year past, before I screwed it all up.

I knew we would be married, have kids, and spend our life together. I just didn't want to do it right now.

He caught me by surprise when he proposed. There it was, the last vestige of my youth being stripped away.

He didn't take my answer well. A crack appeared in our relationship and just kept getting wider. It was mostly my fault.

The good doctor was an opportunistic asshole, but he was a skilled seducer. He listened while we nurses talked, learning who the easiest targets were.

He pretended to support me, stroking my ego and vanity. It was his suggestion I move out for awhile.

"Scare him. Let him be miserable for a month or two and then consent to move back in. He'll be so grateful you'll have all the power in the relationship. Then you can determine the pace."

He didn't know Roy, had no clue how he thought. If he did he might have stopped.

So I ran away and hid. Of course a month later the good doctor fed me a few drinks and soon my heels were pointed at the ceiling as he pounded into me.

He had no technique, no concern for my feelings, just get in and get off. There was no cuddling either. Had to get back to the wife before she got suspicious. Him being married made me feel even more like a slut. We went to bed one more time before I told him no more.

It didn't bother him in the least. He had gotten what he wanted. He started slighting me at work, dressing me down for nothing in front of the other nurses. I snapped, dragging him into an empty room.

I slapped the shit out of him.

"Try that one more time and I'm going straight to the administrator and file sexual harassment complaints against you. I'll even tell them about our little meetings. It won't hurt me much, I'm a single, innocent little nurse right out of college. They won't get rid of me because I have a year left on my contract."

"You, however, will be in deep shit with the hospital and the wife. Think about it."

He was gone a few months later. I don't think he spoke another word to me before he left.

I sat and brooded for about a month, trying to figure out how to get back to Roy.

Finally Sabrina dragged me to a club, just to get me out of he apartment. She loved me like a sister, but didn't have a lot of sympathy for me.

"What the hell were you thinking? You'll never find anyone better than him for you. And I'll tell you another thing. You better do something quick. I've seen him with a little redhead. And she looks really happy."

She might as well have stuck a knife in my heart.

Roy, dating? Banging some bitch instead of loving on me. I'll kill her.

That was my thoughts, anyway. It didn't do my feelings any good to get to the club and see him with that little bitch. She was pretty, too. That didn't help my mood, and when she practically fucked him on the dance floor I lost it.

It was a pretty good scene. The redhead just stood and smirked as Roy unloaded on me. And he did, practically screaming the last.

He knew I had sex with the doctor. I nearly fainted when he grated out the last before he walked out.

"I'd tell you to go get fucked, but you already have."

The world faded into fuzzy little splotches. I don't know how I got home.

When I went by and saw some guys I didn't even know emptying the apartment, I came apart, trying to force them to put everything back. When I finally understood he was gone, not just moving, I finally realized what I had lost.

.................................................

The time between when he left and we got back together is still fuzzy in my memory. After a while, I started dating again. Never found anyone I was interested in enough to date twice. And yes, I slept with a couple, I was young and healthy with needs, and it wasn't like I was going to betray anyone by doing it. True to the cliche it was just sex. No sparks at all.

I was incredibly jealous of Sabrina and Billy. They had married, and she had just told me they were expecting their first child. It should have been me.

She told me he had passed through town one Tuesday at the hospital. We had worked together since we graduated.

"Why didn't you tell me? How does he look? Did he ask about me? Why didn't you tell me?"

She held her hand up.

"Slow down. We didn't know he was here. We ran into him at that little cafe, the one with the soups and bread. He didn't ask about you, sorry. But, he promised to stop by this weekend on the way home and see our new house. We're going to have a little party, guys he hasn't seen in a while. You can come, IF you behave yourself."

I couldn't concentrate for the rest of the week, not a good thing if you're a nurse. Sabrina made sure I didn't do something stupid and kill someone. I dressed and redressed, did my hair and makeup about five times. I wondered how he would think I looked now. My waist length hair was gone, replaced by a cut that just reached my shoulders. I didn't like it much but it was a whole lot easier to handle.

I was deliberately late, wanting him to get comfortable. I walked out on the patio just as he started that story about having sex in some car in a bowling alley parking lot. I listened, wondering if I had ever really known him at all.

He looked up into my eyes. He stopped laughing and I saw Sabrina say something to him. He shook his head and smiled, and she relaxed.

All I could do was stare at him. After thirty minutes Sabrina pulled me to the side.

"Jesus! Are you going to say hello to him, or what? You're giving everybody the creeps."

I was had finally worked up enough nerve. But before I could move he walked over to me.

"Hi Sheila. I like your hair."

I patted it selfconsciously."

"Thanks, does it make me look old?"

I was surprised when he said it did, then took the sting out by saying maybe it had something to do with me actually being older.

He had changed too. His hair was much shorter, and the beard was gone. In all the time I had known him, he had never been beardless. He had a good chin. I could get used to it.

I followed him around like a puppy while he got seriously drunk. I can count on the fingers of both hands over our whole life together how many times he got that way, and still have fingers left.

After he hit a certain level I took his hand. He didn't even notice.

Sabrina and Billy took him back to his motel. I hadn't let go of his hand and didn't intend to.

We got him in the room, and I undressed him after they left, gave him some pain pills, put a glass of water on the night stand, and pulled a wastebasket close. He was probably going to need it before the night was over.

qhml1
qhml1
8,906 Followers