You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Jones." Ms. Graham began, looking up coldly at Evan. "I know your answers were correct. But I said to use the full proof for each of your derivatives. I am aware there are quicker ways to do the derivatives, but we are not there yet."

"But, I'm being penalized for being ahead of the curve." Evan argued.

"I penalized you for not following directions." Ms. Graham said firmly. "There is a reason I force you to do it this way at first. You need to know the long way before learning the shortcuts."

"But, I feel like I should have gotten some credit..." he began.

"You get credit when you earn it, Mr. Jones." Ms. Graham said, having zero sympathy for the student in front of her. "18 other students followed the directions. It might be a good idea to stop trying to be the smartest guy in the room and just follow along with the rest of us."

Evan blushed, nodded slightly and hurried out of the room, leaving me alone with Ms. Graham. Watching that display, watching how ice-cold she could be when turning guys away, either when they were begging for a better grade or begging for a date, made me realize again how none of the students here had a chance with her. She reminded me of Mom. Her will and discipline was iron clad. It would take more effort than any high school guy could manage to get into her pants.

Ms. Graham glanced over and noted my presence.

"Be careful, Ms. Graham." I stated. "I think you were about to make him cry." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't think it would hurt him to get brought down a few pegs." she stated simply. She backed up from her desk and stood up. She looked totally professional, in her simple white blouse and black dress pants, but even dressed this way, her body looked luscious. "Tom, you're not my student. I'm your mom's friend. You can call me Casey." she said, her tone softening from the firm stance she took with Evan.

"I don't know, Ms. Graham. You always tell me that, but it still feels kinda weird to call you by your first name." I said. She smiled lightly, her icy veneer lessening in my presence.

"So, what's up?" she asked.

"Oh..." I began. I reached into my bag and pulled out a book. "My mom said she wanted to give you this."

"That's right." she said, remembering it. She took the book from my hand.

"So, how's your mom? I haven't been able to see her in a while." she stated.

"She's uh..." I began. How do I sum up Mom in one sentence. "She's... the same as ever. Just busy with other things, I guess." I explained, shrugging my shoulders. Other things, like teasing me with her hot body at every waking moment.

"Tell her thanks for the book, and that I'm gonna call her and we'll meet up soon." she said.

"Will do." I explained.

"And one more thing..." she began. "Keep it up out there on the football field. You're kicking some butt out there. I am very impressed. Even though you did beat my school." I smirked lightly.

"Sorry, Ms. Graham, when I'm on the attack, I show no mercy." I stated.

"Well, you're good out there. But you're reckless. Everything's going great till you get punched in the face. You need to know your limits. Take care of yourself." she warned.

"What makes you think I'm reckless?" I asked.

"Hey, I did go to a football school, so I picked up a few things." she replied, leaning back against her desk.

"You went to SC, right?" I asked.

"Yes I did." she replied. "Your mom tells me they're on your short list for schools."

"Yeah. She wants me to stick closer to home, but I'm kinda leaning towards going there." I replied.

"Well, if you go there, let me know. I'll tell you all about the secret hot spots only us SC grads know about." she teased.

"Really?" I asked, intrigued.

"Yeah, you know, like the campus library, the best study areas, stuff like that." she said with a teasing smile.

"Ha ha ha." I laughed sarcastically. "Well, I outta get going. I'm not used to spending all this time after school, uh, you know, in the school..."

"Alright, Tom. Get going." Ms. Graham said warmly. "Tell your mom hi."

"I will." I called back. As I turned to walk away, Evan Jones re-entered.

"Ms. Graham, I'm sorry about before..." he began.

"Mr. Jones, I don't think we have anymore to discuss." she told him, her icy tone returning as soon as I'm gone and she's with another student. She wouldn't dare let any other student see her casual. Any other student but me. I smiled.

*************

"Oh, Tom! Sorry I took so long." Mom said, setting down her purse recklessly as she jiggled towards me.

She wore a skin-tight black stretchy cat-suit. Her arms were bare, and the zipper in front was unzipped halfway down her chest, exposing a canyon of smooth, fleshy cleavage. Biting her bottom lip, she made her way over to my seated form as quickly as she could in her ridiculous high-heels.

"Are you okay, Tom? I was so worried!" she asked, getting on her knees next to me, putting her hands on my thighs.

"It's okay, Mom. It's only been a few hours." I said, looking down at her kneeling form, glancing past her face to her cat-suit clad ass.

"A few hours? Hon, I know how hard it is for you... to go so long without. How torturous it must be." Mom gasped out.

"I knew you'd be back soon to take care of it." I said confidently.

"So, you're not mad at me, hon?" Mom asked, begging me not to be upset.

"I'm sure you'll make it up to me." I replied.

"Thanks for not being mad, Tom. I mean, you have every right to be upset. You're balls must be so full. So swollen. I promise it will never happen again. I'll make you cum twice as much... no... three times... just to make-up for it. I promise." Mom begged.

"Well..." I began. "Get to work."

Mom nodded. Her fingers slid to my crotch and deftly unbuttoned and unzipped me. Her experienced hand snaked into my pants and curled around my throbbing ten-inches and pulling it out so she could see it.

"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry I kept you waiting." Mom marveled at my throbbing dick. "God, it's so full of cum... I can practically smell it." she ran her nose along my length, gathering my manly scent. "It's like there's cum dripping from its pores!"

Mom rubbed her face against my cock, taking it in completely.

"Babe, I promise... I will suck your balls. Deep-throat the shaft. I will lick it. I will suck it. I will fuck it. I will let you ravage me with it in every hole. As hard as you can, as long as you fucking can! I will take everything you give and beg for more, like the slut I am. Okay?" Mom gasped out.

"I'll hold you to that." I said.

"I know you will. You always do." Mom purred, beginning to stroke me. My head fell back. She let some spit drip down my shaft, slickening it as she stroked me. I looked down at Mom, her eyes ravaging my shaft lustily. I looked past her hand to the cavern of cleavage she was showing off. The stretchy cat-suit really showed them off exquisitely.

"Take them out." I growled to her.

"What?" she asked, not taking her eyes off my cock.

"Take your tits out. I need to see them." I said.

"Hon, you see them all the time now. You can be patient." Mom replied.

"No! I, uh, I need to see them now!" I growled again. Mom looked at me.

"Be patient, babe. You'll see them soon." she said, her hand still pumping me.

"I'll see them now!" I insisted. Mom smiled.

"Okay, hon. If you incest... I mean, insist. Haha." Mom giggled. Mom stood up and continued. "I mean, with all of the sizzling hot incest you and me have been committing, I'm afraid I've got incest on the brain." she said with a smile.

"Just get to it." I said, rolling my hand, wanting her to just show me her tits. She stood directly in front of me.

"Anything you want, son." Mom said, biting her lower lip. Her hands moved to her zipper, ready to lower it. Slowly, she zipped it down, exposing the full sides of her breasts, her flat belly, stopping just below her belly button. Her hands grabbed each of the two sides of her cat-suit, ready to part them.

"You ready?" Mom asked, smiling cutely.

"Do it!" I growled.

In one smooth motion, Mom pulled apart her top, casting forth her giant breasts. And as she did, I exploded. Cum burst from my cock, the pleasure blinding me from consuming the visual treats Mom was offering. I grunted savagely, my cock exploded thick cum all over the place. This went on for almost a minute, and as my vision cleared, I realized I was all alone, in the middle of the night, in my dark room.

Gasping, my head fell back to the pillow. I lifted the bed sheet, only to see my hand gripped around my softening shaft and the inside of my bed-sheet soaked with cum.

"Crap." I called out softly to the darkness.

************

So, this is how things went for a little while. I was still dreaming about Mom, obviously. That hadn't changed. But, I kept up at being a bit more aggressive in my pursuit of Mom, and she was completely unfazed. She gave me nothing. No hint that I was having any effect on her. Not even the slightest acknowledgment of the hard work I was putting myself through.

I took her words to heart. She wasn't impressed by the fact that I could bring home any girl from school and make her squeal so loud half the town would hear. She wasn't impressed by the size of the weapon I was working with. I'm sure these things weren't negatives in her eyes. But it wasn't enough to break through her defenses. I didn't know what to do.

There had to be something. Some combination of actions and maneuvers I could perform that could break through her defense, demolish that motherly façade and unleash the slut within, the slut I knew was there. Something I could do to convince her to slip off her clothes and show me the goods.

My only plan of attack was to wave myself in front of her like a piece of meat and hope her appetite would overwhelm her. I had started by fucking Carrie under her nose. The only way I could have flaunted it more in her face was to do it directly in front of her, so she could see me in action, see my muscles flexing, see my cock in action, see how I made girls quiver. That idea was still on the table, but I felt like she wouldn't respect me being so forward. She wanted to be seduced in a more elegant manner.

But that didn't mean I would stop flaunting myself in front of her. Every opportunity I had to show her the goods I was working with, I would. I figured it wouldn't hurt matters. Every time she would be sunning herself in the backyard, I would take a swim. Let her see my body, see the water dripping down my abs, down my firm muscles. I wanted her to see my soaked trunks clinging to my cock. I wanted her to see first-hand what I was working with without actually seeing it.

When she was in the kitchen, cooking lunch or dinner, I would make it a point to work out in the back, put on some small stretchy work-out shorts and nothing else. I knew she could see me out the back window. See my muscles flexing and working. See my abs tightening. See my butt flexing as I lifted weights. See the sweat dripping off my near naked body. See my barely covered bulge. I wanted her to see me and lust for me. I wanted her to look at me and dream of licking the sweat off my abs.

But Mom... her will was iron. I could not break her, not even make her flinch in the least. One time, she came out and stood near me as I was lifting weights in the late summer sun. She clearly was out there to tell me something, but I ignored her and kept lifting the heavy weights. I wanted her to see my muscles bulging, among other things. Finally, she spoke up.

"One of my old high school friends is coming over." Mom said, and I didn't acknowledge. "You might want to cover up a bit."

"Why's that?" I grunted out. "You don't want to see one of your friends drooling over me." Mom laughed.

"Trust me, hon. I don't think she's your type." she said. She watched me as I kept lifting.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked arrogantly. She rolled her eyes.

"It's impressive, sure. But I've seen better." Mom replied. "You should ask Gail, my friend who's coming over. We knew this guy in high school, Johnny, and he... he blew you out of the water."

"I doubt that." I replied confidently, grunting as I lifted. "But if you want, you can stay out here, put on something a bit more appropriate for this heat, look at my body, get a good look, and tell me what areas you think need improvement. And don't be afraid to use your hands."

Mom smiled at this.

"While that does sound like a tempting offer, I'm afraid I will pass." Mom said. Mom moved in and stepped in close behind me, running her hand up my sweaty back and letting it settle on my tensed shoulder. She gripped it firmly then added in a harsh whisper.

"It's a shame, Tom. The last time I saw a body like this, I didn't hesitate to take my clothes off."

My concentration broken, I let the weights drop in front of me onto the ground. Mom laughed to herself and walked back towards the house.

"Care to share a few more details?" I called out.

"Not with you! You'll never get to see what he did. But, like I said, ask my friend Gail about him. She was there too." Mom replied, looking back before walking inside. I watched her butt shake as she walked back in.

Mom was right about Gail. She looked like a typical mom, more traditionally maternal. She looked like she was once beautiful, but time and children had taken its toll, adding extra weight and wrinkles. She wasn't bad looking, but like Mom said, she wasn't my type. I said hi to her and she was very warm and friendly, but I stayed out of the way, letting her and Mom giggle and laugh and reminisce while looking through her old yearbook.

They went out for drinks, leaving me alone at home while Dad had to go in to work. I went to the living room to watch TV. I put my legs up on the table and began to relax when I noticed Mom's yearbook on the side table. Reaching over to grab it, I began to thumb through it. And as I did, a smile spread across my face as a new idea came to mind.

A new plan of attack.

**************

Chapter 3: Mom's Past

"That woman..." the older man began, "is a destroyer of worlds. She is pure, concentrated sex. Ravenous. Unstoppable. Unbreakable. Unquenchable. A force of nature if there ever was one."

"Believe me..." I told him. "I know it."

I looked around, studying my surroundings. I had to drive 45 minutes to get here. I didn't typically go to places like this. It was a run-down hole in the wall, a grody looking restaurant, a place that would no doubt be shut down within a year. The tables weren't very clean and the waitresses weren't friendly. The perfect place to go when you didn't want to be caught.

I looked at the man across from me. He reminded me of Mom's friend Gail, in the sense that I could tell he used to be good looking, but time had worn him down a bit, putting his best days behind him. He probably had bout fifty extra pounds on him, a receding hairline, and a time-worn face. He was dressed kinda schlubby, clothes that looked plain and old looking. He also wore a tan coat and glasses.

This man was John Benson, aka Johnny. The one man Mom compared my body to. This was the man who Mom said was my superior. I think I was currently winning that battle.

I found pictures of him and Mom in her yearbook and I tracked his info down on Facebook. He was friends with Mom, so he was easy to find. I shot him a message and he was willing to talk. I told him I was a friend of her son, and I wanted to know if he had any tips on how to seduce Tanya McGee. I was surprised how eager he was to talk.

"So what do you mean, she's a destroyer?" I asked. He brought his beer to his lips and took a swig. I did the same with my water. He looked at me and smiled.

"You think you're the first guy to come find me?" he asked. "To come for advice on how to land her. Other guys at school, guys that went to college with her, guys that knew her after she got married. I got a text a few months ago from a guy we went to school with asking how I landed her."

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I could always tell which ones succeeded and which ones didn't." he said.

"How?" I asked.

"There's a look in their eyes. A look anyone that's been with her all share." he began. He had my attention as he took a long sip from his beer. "She breaks you. She breaks every man she's been with."

"How does she break you?" I asked.

"When you're a young man, a decent looking young guy, a football player, and a popular guy, you're on top of the world. You feel like a conqueror. You feel like your world is yours for the taking. You feel like a king. Any girl would be lucky to be with you. Imagine meeting a girl, the sexiest girl you've ever seen in your life. And when the time comes, when you get her alone, imagine if she showed up and completely outdid you, chewed you up and spat you out. She seems so nice, but she completely runs the show. She dominates things from beginning to end. When that happens, all that macho bravado goes out the window. You can't keep up with her. No one can. She is voracious. When you're done with her... no... when she's done with you, you feel like less of a man for not being able to keep up. And the worst thing is, it's not even close. Her giving 50% of her best to you is a normal man's 150%." John said. My eyes were wide and my dick was stiff at this description of my mother in action.

"What does she do?" I asked. "What makes her so good?"

"She never stops. She's like a marathon runner, but she's sprinting without breaking a sweat. She just keeps going. She'll get off like crazy, but, when you're with her, it never feels like it's enough. You can always tell she wanted more, that she wanted it harder, harder than any man could ever give her. When you're with her, you can tell she's pandering to you, not giving it her all. She's toying with you, because to her, you're fragile. You can tell when you're in bed with her that she doesn't respect you. That she does not see you as an equal. For a guy so confident, so full of himself... do you know how emasculating that is? To have a girl run circles around you in the bedroom? When you're on the field, you're the king of the school. You're supposed to run the show. But then, this girl comes around and completely blows you out of the water in a way where you immediately know you will never match up to her. You will never be as good at anything as she is at sex. Can you be with a girl when you KNOW that you're not enough for her?" John asked.

I paused, deep in thought. I glanced around the dim restaurant. It was the type of place no one looked happy to be in. The light that shined through the grimy windows cast a dull glow in the whole place. John took a look at me and smiled.

"But you, boy, you're not worried about that, are you? Look at you. You're just like I was. You walk around like you own the place. You could have any pretty girl that you want. But you've bitten off more than you can chew, I think. You have no idea what you're doing here, son. She is more woman than any piece of shit 18-year old could ever dream of handling." John said.

"Oh, well, uh, thanks for that." I said, sipping my water. "So what's it like... seeing her body in the flesh?"

"It's... it's even better than you think it is." he said quietly. "And when she's in action..." A long pause fell between us. "She breaks you in every way." John said. "Not only does she demolish you in the bedroom, but she spoils you for other women. Once you are with her, you can't enjoy it in the same way as with others. You can't be with another woman without knowing she comes up short, that there is a woman out there that is superior in every way. I have a wife, and two kids, but the best moments of my life were the six months I dated Tanya. I would throw it all away for one more night with her. So you'd better be sure this is a battle you want to wage. You'd better think of the consequences of what would happen should you succeed. Not that there's any chance of that happening. Only one person should ever be with her. Her match. Her equal. Only the man that can keep up with her. He's the only one who wouldn't be destroyed by her. Are you that man? I think not."