You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night after the pool incident, I realized I had to do something. My balls felt so full that I couldn't think straight. I could barely sleep. If I didn't take care of it, I would do something I would definitely regret. As soon as the hour was decent, I called up Carmen, desperate to meet up, desperate for relief. But fate was not on my side.

"Hey! What's up?" Carmen said.

"Hey, Carmen. What are you up to today?" I asked.

"Why?" she asked, her smile evident in her voice.

"Well, I was thinking we could meet up today for a little bit." I replied.

"Sorry, McGee, but I'm driving up near school. I've got some shit to do, and plus, my friends keep complaining that I hang out with my stupid, loser boyfriend too much." she said.

"Is that right? Well, it's funny, my friends are getting mad that I keep hanging out with my bitch of a girlfriend." I replied with a smile, missing our banter.

"God, I hate your friends." Carmen replied. "At least mine are cool."

"First of all, you hate your friends." I said.

"True." she said.

"And secondly, you've never met my friends. Now, you would probably hate them, but..." I said, trailing off. "Anyway, what time do you get back?" I asked.

"I don't know, 3 PM on Tuesday." she replied.

"Wait, you're staying up there?" I asked.

"Yeah, staying with one of my friends for a few days." she replied.

"Oh yeah, what's your friend's name?" I asked, curious.

"Oh, his name's Biff, and he's got this super huge cock, and I'm just gonna do him!" Carmen replied.

"Ha ha." I responded.

"I'm staying with my friend Tess. Don't worry." Carmen replied.

"I wasn't." I said.

"Sure." Carmen replied sarcastically. "So, what'd you want to meet up for?"

"I don't know, I just wanted to meet up." I replied coyly.

"Ah. I see. You miss your girlfriend's loving touch, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah." I replied simply. "I am dying here."

"Well, you're a big boy, McGee. Show a little self-control. Or just go jack it in the bathroom. I don't care." Carmen said.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied.

"I'll let you know when I get back." Carmen replied. Gritting my teeth, knowing I had a long wait for release, I replied.

"Alright, this was a bust." I said.

"You can handle it, McGee. I believe in you." Carmen said, like an encouraging mother.

"Okay, well, I'll let you go then." I told her.

"Okay, love ya, babe." she said.

"I love you too." I replied, hanging up.

I tossed my phone away in frustration. For a second, I was pissed. Did Carmen not know what I was dealing with, here? She didn't know what I was going through. I needed her help, and she had abandoned me. She had joked about it. Now I would have to put up with a few more days with swollen balls. I could take care of it myself, but that would be letting Mom win. That would be letting her get into my head. I could try to think about Carmen, but being at home, being around Mom, in her sphere of influence, her hot body would work its way into my mind.

I let my anger cool. Where did that come from? This wasn't Carmen's fault. It was Mom's. And mine. I had been completely detoxed of my lust for Mom, but now, after merely a few days, I was throbbing for her. I had to regain control over myself. I had conquered my obsession with her before. I had to do it again. But before, I had an outlet for my lust in Carmen. Now, I was on my own.

It was me vs. Mom. I only hoped I had the will to hold out. Cause my balls almost felt full to the absolute max, and I was afraid one more event would make them boil over.

***********

It was late the next night when the next big event happened. I was chilling on the couch, feet propped up on the table, cruising the internet on my laptop. Mom and Dad were watching TV. It was pretty quiet as we watched some crime show. I felt like if anything was gonna happen tonight, it would have happened already. The room was silent until...

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Mom called out excitedly, pausing the TV. "It's my commercial!"

Both me and Dad leaned up and put our eyes on the TV. We had both heard stories of Mom's commercial. Now it was time to see it.

"They were supposed to let me know when they were gonna start airing it. Oh my God! Oh my God!" Mom said excitedly. "Okay, okay...here it is." Mom said, un-pausing the TV.

The first shot was of the living room, and on the couch was a guy, probably about my age. Suddenly, a voice was heard.

"Evan, what is this?"

Entering the screen was Mom. I can't explain how weird it was to see Mom on TV, acting. It just felt weird. She looked all made-up and done up, the intent to be a normal, good looking mom, but with Mom, she couldn't help but add a layer of sexuality to her role.

Mom entered the screen, holding up a cell phone, looking incredulous.

"Oh, Mom, that's the new S5 Jupiter phone." Evan said.

"I see that. Where did you get it?" she asked.

"Oh. I bought it." Evan said suspiciously.

"You can't afford this." Mom argued.

"Mom, it's not that expensive, but... wait, Mom, what is that?" Evan said, looking at Mom's jeans. In her back pocket, sticking out, was an identical phone to the one in her hand.

"Oh, this? It's my uh... mynewS5Jupiterphone." Mom said quickly.

"Then why are you mad at me if you got it too?" Evan asked. Mom looked nervous.

"What's this?" an older guy said, walking into the room, holding up a phone.

"Oh, well, I guess the secret's out now. I got you both the new S5 Jupiter phones as a surprise. It has 4G LTE, wi-fi, GPS, it even has a higher resolution camera than any other phone on the market." Mom said.

"Wow, these pictures are incredible." The dad said, flicking through some crystal clear pictures of some landscapes and stuff.

"Check out the last picture." Mom said, putting her hands on her hips. "I left you another surprise there."

We had a front view of the dad as he flicked through the pictures. As he reached the last picture, he froze.

"Whoa." he said before glancing up at Mom. She smiled proudly and raised her eyebrows.

"Ew." the son said, scrunching his face. Finally, the announcer came up.

"The S5 Jupiter cell phone. It's so good, it's out of this world."

The commercial ended, and Dad started applauding.

"Wow." Dad said proudly. "Our little starlet."

"You like it?" Mom said coyly.

"I love it." Dad said standing up, walking over to Mom and giving her a loving kiss. "You were perfect for the part."

"What do you think?" Mom asked me. Her excitement seemed to be genuine, no game or angles or anything.

"It was good." I said. "It was cute." Mom grinned warmly at my approval.

"I thought it was pretty good, but you never know on these things." Mom said.

"So, you said they might have you back for other commercials?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, hopefully." Mom said, shrugging. "I think I made an impression."

"I think so." Dad said, kissing her again. As they chatted excitedly about the commercial, I looked it up online, to see if there was any response. I found the video of it, and saw that even though it was new, it already had a lot of views. I scrolled down to the comments, to see if there was any buzz. It was then I realized my mistake.

You never look at the comment section.

The buzz of the commercial was centered around one thing: Mom, of course. I read through them.

"Okay, who is playing that mom?"

"She is smoking hot."

"DID YYOU SEEEEEE DOSE TITAYS?"

"i wunt to fcuk dat mom"

"if anyone has any nudes of her, please send them over."

"I want to see her nipples. NOM NOM NOM!"

"I wuld suk her azz!"

"I don't normally comment on these things, but yeah, I would suck that woman's butthole if she asked me to. GOD DAMN!"

"The premise of this commercial is ruined, cause the actor playing the son clearly wants to bang the actress playing the mom. Can't blame him."

"Dude, if that were my mom, I would still totally stick it to her."

"Ew" was the next one, in response to the previous one.

"Normally ew, but yeah, in this case, yeah. Would totally bang her if that was my mom."

"Typical Hollywood. Only there would a mom look like this, and have overinflated tits like hers."

"Dude, I think those suckers are real."

"Not a chance."

"I think they are. I know boobs. They're big, but real."

"Want to fuk her big azz tities with my 13 inch cok"

"Let's see her surprise pictures, Jupiter. C'mon. I'll buy one of your crappy phones if you do."

I read through all these comments, which mostly amounted to guys drooling over Mom. For some reason, this made me burn with jealousy. Having Mom being exposed to the world, having her uncommon looks and ridiculous body seen by people everywhere, it was like my dirty little secret was being exposed. Only a small number of people in the world were really aware this creature existed. But if she was shown off to the world, if she becomes a big deal, if she became a star, the secret was out. If I thought I had it bad now, listening to other guys lusting after Mom, if she became a star, I would get it far worse, from people I knew and complete strangers. I didn't want that to happen. I didn't want guys to be drooling over her. I didn't want it to get to that point. She didn't belong to the world. She was mine. I mean, she was my mom. I didn't want any extra attention on her, cause, knowing her, it would go to her head.

I was conflicted as I shut down my computer and made my way up to my room. I needed to be alone. I needed to get my head together, and figure out why this commercial, why Mom living out her life's dream, why that just pissed me off. I was furious, but I couldn't let it get to me. I needed to clear my head, get my mind together, and move forward.

Unfortunately, by this point, even my own mind was against me.

**************

I was sitting on the couch, watching TV, flipping through the channels. And it seemed like the screen was consuming my vision. Mom's commercial came on again, but this time, it was a bit different. It was as if they filmed the first one, then did a rewrite once they saw what Mom was bringing to the table.

"Hey hon, what is this?" Mom asked angrily from off-screen. In this version of the commercial, instead of it being the son on the couch, it was the father, and instead of him being a relatively handsome older guy, he was a bit more schlubby.

Mom entered the screen, and instead of the normal clothing she wore previously, this time, she was dressed to attract. Instead of a blouse and sensible jeans, she was wearing a very low-cut top and denim booty shorts.

"What?" the dad asked, his mouth full of pork rinds. Mom stood in front of him and put one hand on her hips, the other holding up a phone.

"I said, what is this?" Mom said, shaking the phone in her hand, causing her boobs to jiggle.

"It's a new S5 Jupiter phone. I just bought it." the dad said.

"Hon, when I asked whether you wanted one, I wasn't saying go buy one. I was asking cause I bought some as a gift for you guys." Mom said, exasperated.

"Oh... sorry hon." Dad said, but Mom was still clearly pissed.

"Hey Mom." a voiced called out from off screen. "What is this?"

Entering the living room was the son, and he was far different from the one from the commercial. While the one in the original looked like a normal guy, this one looked like an athlete. He entered the screen, shirtless, only wearing a pair of jeans, showing off his tanned skin and fit, cut muscles on his upper half. With a boyish grin, he looked up at Mom. She chewed on her lower lip and replied.

"Oh, hi hon!" she said girlishly, playing with her hair. "Oh, I got you a surprise. A new S5 Jupiter phone."

"Awesome! I wanted one of these." the son said excitedly.

"I know. I thought you would like it." Mom said. "Oh, and I got you another surprise as well. Check out some of the pictures I took."

The son flicked through the phone's pictures, before his eyes went wide. He looked up at Mom, his eyes glued to her chest, before glancing back at the phone, and then back to her chest.

"You like?" Mom asked, biting her lip.

"Yeah, Mom. I definitely like." he said, looking at her wolfishly.

"Good. Let's go upstairs and I'll... show you some more." Mom hinted.

"Uh, yeah Mom, let's do it." the son agreed. Mom went over, took his hand, and led him towards the stairs.

"Hey!" the dad called out, not moving from the chair. "What was the surprise?" The Mom and the son ignored him as they walked up the stairs. "Hey..." he called out again, looking back, before giving up. "Eh. Whatever." he said, resuming watching the TV.

The announcer's voice spoke up.

"The S5 Jupiter phone. When you need to take things to the next level."

Watching this, I angrily changed the channel, the content hitting too close to home. The next channel was some cooking show. The picture had soft edges, like a soap opera. Behind the counter were two women. One normal looking woman was sort of the assistant. The other host, the main host, was Mom. Wait, when did this happen?

Mom was stirring a bowl of cookie dough, the motion causing her big boobs to jiggle.

"So, as you're working, we can probably answer some viewer questions." The other woman said.

"I'd love to, Anne." Mom replied.

"Okay, the first question, from Maria in Phoenix. Tanya, my son is leaving home for school and I want to give him something really tasty before he goes. Any suggestions?" Anne said.

"Oh, absolutely." Mom said. "The first thing you do, invite him up to your room, take off all your clothes, and lay back on your bed. Then, bring your legs over your head, so you're just showing everything, your pussy and asshole, then..."

"Oh, uh, Tanya." Anne said, embarrassed. "I think Maria was referring to something her son could eat."

"Oh. I know." Mom replied coyly.

I changed the channel.

The next thing was like one of those reality shows where a bunch of young people live in a house. I was shocked to see myself on screen.

"So," I said, to one of the cameras. "I thought it would be a good idea to bring my mother up to the house."

The next scene cut to me letting Mom in through the door, and my six roommates getting a good look at her. Cut to all my roommates reacting.

"What?"

"That can't be his real mom, right? She is way too hot for that."

"GOD DAMN!"

"Okay, I'm not in to other chicks. But I would happily drown in those tittays."

"If that was my mom, I would... no, I probably shouldn't say that."

"Tom's mom is clearly gagging for it."

I changed the channel. I didn't need to hear more of that.

Cut to another show, this time, one of those dating reality shows where a guy picks from a bunch of girls. And in this show, the guy was me, again. And the group of women were familiar faces.

I saw girls my age, girls I went to school with. I saw Heather Raney, the girl I had had my first hook-up with. I saw a few other girlfriends, I saw that girl Carrie I hooked up with a few times in high school. I saw Carmen, looking great, even in her casual clothes. And then, at the end of the line, the last woman was Mom, of course.

"Alright, Tom." the host said, coming up to me. "It's the last round of 'For Love of Home Cooking.' Now, we have a bevy of girls here, the very... open, willing Heather. The very pretty Camille. The very athletic Deandra. The very bright Carrie. The very... uh, interesting Carmen. And then, of course, the very hot, sexy, busty and bold... your mom, Tanya." the host paused, then continued. "Now, you can pick from one of these willing young women, and live your life with them. Or... you can be the first contestant in 'For Love or Home Cooking' history to choose to go back home, live with your mom, and see what happens there. Tom, have you made your choice?"

"I think so, Steve. I am... going back home. I choose Mom." I said excitedly.

"Son, I don't blame you." Steve said, putting his hand on my back. Mom excitedly jiggled her way over to me, pulling me in. And as she pulled me close, as our lips were about to meet...

I woke up.

Regaining my bearings, I punched the mattress angrily. I hadn't dreamt of Mom in a while. I had tried to cleanse my system of her, but being around her again, it was impossible for her not to get my blood boiling. At first, it was just my cock reacting, but now, my mind had been infected by the desire I had for her. I wanted to stay loyal to Carmen, to get over my obsession with Mom, but I was failing miserably. My plan had blown up in my face, and now my cock was throbbing for Mom again. How could I be so dumb? Why did I put myself in this position? Could I get over Mom? Was it possible to get over Mom?

Did I even want to?

*************

I was pretty quiet the next day, and I kept to myself. I was lost in thought the entire day, considering my options. I had to end this game and I was starting to see a solution forming. But the problem was, I knew exactly what the solution was, and I didn't want that to be the answer. I didn't want it to come to that.

There were so many reasons why it was wrong. Obviously, I was engaged, and cheating on her would not only break Carmen's heart, but it would rack me with guilt. I loved her with all my heart and the thought of risking that terrified me more than death.

And then, there was the fact that it was, you know... incest. That word sizzled with forbidden feelings. In my younger years, when I obsessed over Mom, my less mature mind looked right past the fact that this was incest. I didn't care. She was too hot, and her boobs were so big. Now that I had grown up a bit, and considered the full ramifications of what I had been considering, I realized how crazy I had been to even consider it. Incest was so fucked up. So wrong. Mom thought it sizzled with forbidden appeal, but it honestly just terrified me. I couldn't look beyond that. The ramifications were too strong to be ignored.

She was my mom. She was family. She gave birth to me. Part of me came from her. She used to buy me toys. She used to take me to little league games. She used to give me big, squishy hugs when I got home from school. My messed up mind shouldn't even be considering wanting to fuck her. It should be icky. It was so wrong, but my cock was not bothered by that at all. My cock didn't care that it was incest. It wanted in, inside of her body, and it couldn't be dissuaded.

But the biggest victim of this whole thing would be Dad. He would be getting screwed over from every angle. His wife would be cheating on him, and not only cheating on him, but cheating with his pride and joy, his lone son. Incest would be committed under his nose, and he would be clueless, like a fool. He would be replaced by his own son. How low would you feel to be screwed over like that? I got along great with Dad. He was a father and a friend. But if I were the one to screw him over, to be the one banging his wife, my mom, what could he do? Who could he turn to? Admitting the truth would be humiliating.

If this were a pros and cons list, the cons would heavily outweigh the pros. But why did my dick feel otherwise? Why couldn't my mind accept all these negatives? Why did the positives sound so much more appealing?

I wish I could talk to someone on this, get some guidance. Usually, when I had a big issue like this, I would talk to Dad. But, obviously, I couldn't tell Dad the truth. Dad couldn't play a part in this game. He couldn't get caught up in this. I couldn't tell him that I had spent most of my time home willing myself to not masturbate thinking about Mom's hot body. I couldn't tell him that I was forced to listen to my own mom loudly pleasure herself. I couldn't tell him about how his wife had shown off her ass in a thong to me, or how she spent an hour grinding her nearly bare ass against her son's big dick. I couldn't tell him that I was contemplating fucking my own mom, his wife. I couldn't tell him anything.

1...345678