You Did Not Learn This in Sex Ed

Story Info
A multi level frolic through D/s just for a tingle.
12.3k words
4.55
24.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have seen so many misdirected and misused young women in my long active life, that I often just ignored them. I was building a house near the IHOP and both breakfast and evening meals were convenient there. The lovely young female, still searching for identity, had waited on me for a week now. We had talked and teased every day. I was getting a sense of her unfulfilled sexuality and the frustration she lived with. Tonight her body was tense and her hormones were surging. She needed to belong and serve. She was slow coming back to take my order.

"Lean against the support post with your back to the restaurant. Spread your legs wider."

I could see in her eyes the question, "Why am I doing what he is telling me?"

"For tonight I will have .........." While she wrote my order, I rubbed up inside her knees and on the inside of her thighs. When I gave her my last requests for dinner I stroked over her panty covered pussy.

"When you bring my salad, do not have on these panties. When you bring my entree, make sure your fingers are wet with the taste of your pussy and feed your juices to me. When you ask me if I want dessert, stand with your legs apart so I can feel how hot and wet you are."

The nineteen year old, well-proportioned, girl-next-door, blond, was too nervous to talk but she followed instructions through serving my salad. I ran my hand up between her thighs. She opened them for me, to proudly let me feel her naked, smoothly shaved pussy. I slipped a finger between her tiny lips, pushed into her wetness and then pulled my finger out to slide circles over her still covered clit. Her body shuddered.

"Thank you for putting my dressing on the side."

She did not say "You are welcome," but in a way her body almost curtsied.

I saw her talking with another waitress and that other waitress delivered my entre.

My playmate returned to me to ask about my desert.

"My entre was incomplete."

She blushed and tried to hide behind the post and winged edge of my bench's back. Her eyes were wild and filled with panic but her legs were slightly spread in anticipation of being pleased.

"I understand that you are young and could not give me the special nectar I ordered. May I just have a scoop of ice cream for dessert?"

She served me with her left hand and her right hand was clutched in a fist and hidden behind her back. She glanced around and extended her two middle fingers toward my lips. They glistened and a strand of wetness strung between them. I let her push them into my mouth and I sucked.

"No desert will live up to the taste of your sexy body."

Her hand trembled as she took it from my lips. Already I had a few drops of ice cream on my fingertips to push across her clit and into her wet hot pussy. Her body pulled back from the cold.

"I bet you could guess what I would really like to eat for desert?"

She was beet red, gasping, trying not to thrust into my finger. She was not used to having her g-spot massaged. Her legs were weak, when she backed away from my hand and scurried away from my table.

Another waitress brought my bill but my beauty rang me out when I left.

She looked at the fifty I pressed into her hand in trade for my change.

"When are you scheduled to work again?"

She hesitated before she answered, "I'm off tomorrow but I have the breakfast shift on Thursday."

"Will you wait on me at breakfast on Thursday? I understand it is the most important meal of the day."

Her eyes sparkled. She wanted to be naughty. She just did not know how or if she should.

"I'll dream of you until then; just leave the panties off."

When she took my order on Thursday morning, I pushed a finger into her very wet and slippery sheath.

"I'm sorry my boyfriend......"

"Did he please you? Did he stretch you? Did you cry out when you came?"

She blushed.

"Is most of this wetness you or him?"

"Him."

"I will go wash. You do the same before you come back to me with my breakfast."

When I checked out that morning I whispered to her, "Since early this morning, I dreamed of tasting you. You had another man's cum in you. That is not my thing. Someday you will spread her for me and I will taste you directly from your pussy's swollen red lips."

About four days later, our breakfast schedules matched again.

"Where should I sit so you will serve me?"

"Same place as before."

"I like establishing a tradition and learning how to please you."

Her body enjoyed my banter.

When she came to take my order, I asked, "Will I feel your boyfriend this morning?"

"No."

I worked her g-spot slowly while I gave her a long complicated order. She knew what to expect now and thoroughly enjoyed the feelings in her body and fear of being caught. I did not get what I ordered but it was close enough. I too had enjoyed feeling her young cunt suck on the two fingers I thrust into it. I enjoyed the wild look in her eyes and the tremble in her body that she struggled against. I enjoyed leaving her close and frustrated. I knew she would finish herself in the bathroom after I left.

The next evening my lovely was on at seven when I staggered in, dead tired.

My entre was country fried steak that night. When she served it, I asked, "When will you let me take you out for a great dinner?"

"I'm off on Friday."

"What would be your greatest wish for dinner?"

"I have always dreamed of going to the Pine Room but that is so very expensive."

"A wonderful choice, My Lady. Where shall I pick you up?"

"I don't know if I can."

"Well you have a few days to decide. Ask your mommy if it is ok if you go out with an older man. Maybe she can go, if you are afraid."

I did not ask the next morning, but she confidently brought me her wetness, when she refilled my coffee.

With my final lick on her fingers is said, "You already know that I am very oral. I have guessed that you need to do exactly what I tell you."

She gasped and blurted out her first thought, "Don't hurt me."

"Do what I tell you and you will only feel pleasure. More pleasure than your young body can imagine. Your body wants to let go, learn to fly and give me your concerns and your climaxes."

Now she looked shocked. Someone else in the world knew her secret. Knew what held her body in check; knew what kept her from complete satisfaction. Knew that she needed to serve, to be controlled, to feel strength before she could feel safe enough to risk letting her body go.

"Friday evening, I will pick you up here at six-thirty p.m. You will be dressed for dinner at the Pine Room. I will take you home when your body tells me it is time to go home."

Her eyes were filled with a million questions.

"You are young but you have complicated needs and desires that are not understood by young men. I will not hurt you but I will control you, keep you safe and please you. You have felt twinges of pleasure from that control when you have served me over the last weeks."

"I do not know if......"

"Maybe you are too young. What you feel is not weakness. It is as old as time. It is the female strength of submission. With it you will be more pleased than any woman you know. But it will take courage on your part. I will understand, if you are too frightened or not ready."

Friday, my very young, nervous kitten was more beautiful than any dream. Her hand shook in mine as I led her to my car and we drove away. Our idle chatter was strained. She needed strength to survive the unknown.

When I helped her out, the valet took my keys but I had her trapped between me and her shut car door. I took a handful of her hair with my left hand and tilted her face to mine, "Look only at me. Lean into me, Paula. Press your beautiful body full length into me."

Her body did what it was told automatically and then I could see her mind rethinking and challenging every move in near panic.

"Close your eyes."

I kissed her lightly and held her so she could feel my strength.

"Tonight you are in my care. I will protect you. Your time and you are mine. Surrender to feeling wanted and special. Surrender to enjoyment. Relax and let your worries be on my shoulders."

She exhaled and I sucked her breath into my lungs. "Now take my strength." I exhaled and she breathed in. Her eyes opened and sparkled.

"That's it, My Lovely. Let's go eat, dance and enjoy. Your body is warm and wet and has my cock responding."

The teenage boy who held my keys had watched every move. He had seen her body give its self to me. He had a hardon that was very visible. Paula noticed his erection and his nervousness. As we walked away, I whispered, "See how easily your body naturally controls the little boys? Feel how it yearns for something the boy cannot give you?"

Most of the Pine Room's staff knew me. When I ordered for Paula and added the wines, the waiter started to ask about her age. "She is celebrating her birthday tonight, don't mess it up for her, you can see she did not bring a purse. Show some polish, it will be worth your while."

While the salad and wine was served, we were on the dance floor. Paula was used to dancing at high school. She knew the steps and was probably quite a sight doing the current fast dances, but in our first try, she still danced with her mind. Her body was learning to lead tonight.

After salad and bread, plus two glasses of wine, we were ready for another slow dance. This time, her body molded into mine. She pulled back from its unfamiliar boldness. "Afraid, Paula? Afraid that your body might take over and lead you into something new and exciting? Relax, you have two hundred people to protect you. Let your body guide your actions; feel what it is like to dance with an appreciative man who is turned on by your touch, your taste, your smell and your sex."

We spun and I dipped her. She relaxed and allowed her legs to spread and my thigh rub against her. She even lifted one from the floor and nestled it between my legs into my balls and half hard cock. We danced two dances and we ended the second with a long soft, unthinking, mutually enjoyed kiss.

"Thank you, Paula, for dining and dancing with me tonight. You have already made the evening very special."

She glowed on the way back to the table. Our entre was perfect and the conversation grew ever more relaxed. She told me about her family, her dreams and what she was working toward. She blossomed under my sincere compliments. As we waited for the desert, she grew quiet.

"What are you thinking Paula?"

She was not at ease and did not answer quickly.

"We are learning about each other tonight. You can tell I am attracted to you. We can be very open with each other. Please, tell me what you are thinking."

"I like what has happened tonight. I like how my body feels, but I do not know what you are asking of me."

"Your dates so far have asked for you to grant them liberties and do things for them. With them you have heard, "May I kiss your breasts?" "Touch me here." Maybe they were all hands and hoped you would not stop them. Maybe you lost your virginity during such a date. With me, I will hold out my hands and you can choose to surrender everything to me while we are together. I will guide you, protect you, worship you and please you. You have to trust me completely and know that what I tell you must be done without question and you have to believe it is best for you."

Her excitement showed but her concerns spoke, "That is a little frightening. What would you do to me?"

"I would never truly hurt you but the answer to your question is that I would do to you what I want to do and what your body tells me it would like to experience."

"It sounds like you plan to torture me."

"We have talked for just a few minutes. Is your pussy wet? Touch it now. Close your eyes; put all your thoughts into what your body is telling you; push two fingers in; press into your g-spot and rub your clit. Then do not open your eyes but tell me what you feel."

My young student obeyed perfectly. Her eyes closed; her right hand went below the table. I could tell when she slowly worked her dress up and spread her legs. I watched her closed eyes and could tell when her fingers slipped slowly into her body. I knew when her fingers curled and pressed because of the guttural sigh that rattled from deep in her throat.

I waved the waiter off, signaling that he should wait a few minutes.

"Rock your hips into your fingers. You are doing this because I asked you to. Because I will protect you. Because I want your body to feel good. And because you want to show me how beautiful your body can be."

A whimper escaped her lovely, painted lips. Her eyes twitched and I warned her, "Do not doubt me. Trust me to protect you. Keep your eyes closed and do what I have told you."

In a minute, she was struggling for control.

"Do you want to cum, Paula?"

Her mind started to answer. "Not you mind, Paula, let your body answer me. Do you want to cum?"

"Yes."

"I want you to clamp your teeth tight and I want you to cum for me now."

Her head rolled, her face contorted, she moaned and saliva drooled out the side of her lips. I watched a tremor go through her body and then watched her muscles begin to relax and her arm stop the subtle movements caused by her fingers thrusting inside.

I waited, letting her body return to normal. Her breathing quietened. "Keep your eyes closed and stay still and so very beautiful for me. What you did was very magnificent and free. How does your body feel?"

"Relaxed. Good."

I motioned for the waiter to serve our dessert.

"Open your eyes, Pretty One. I would like to do this for you with my tongue, but this time, wash your hand in the finger bowl and know that you have pleased me very much."

Almost nothing was said during desert. Paula's mind had geared back up and was going a mile-a-minute, reliving what had happened, worrying who saw her, wondering what I expected from her now and questioning why she had followed my directions.

She ate very slowly. Slow enough for me to have coffee, then pay the check, thank the waiter for the good service and leave a substantial tip.

From leaving the restaurant, getting into the car and driving back to her car, I could feel the confusion and turmoil swirling through her. As I opened her car door, I turned her and kissed her firmly.

"I truly enjoyed dining and dancing with you. Your body responded and was so very beautiful and special before desert. Thank you for being with me tonight."

She was not with me now. I drew her back a little by asking, "I know you do not work tomorrow morning, but will you wait on me for breakfast the next day?"

Paula sort of nodded, got into her car and drove away. Now I knew more about her than she did. She was at a crossroad. On one path, she could go and live like she had been living. The way polite society says is the only way. The other way would match her nature, challenge her, please her and make her complete. I had no idea which path she would choose.

----------------------

"Good morning, Paula. It is a beautiful day made even more beautiful by seeing you for breakfast."

She blushed by such an open compliment, heard by her co-workers.

"Tell me where to sit, so I may see you just a few seconds at a time while you serve me."

She was distant and quiet.

"Did you enjoy dining at the Pine Room? How do you feel about having a date with an older man?"

"The evening was wonderful. I had a good time while I was there and with you. Now I feel I should be ashamed."

"Ashamed because you had a good time? Ashamed because you pleased me? Ashamed because your body was glowing in pleasure? I do not understand."

"I don't either. I'm not ashamed that I pleased you or how my body felt. I am very confused about what happened."

"There is a lot we could talk about and a lot that I could try to explain about ways we are all different in what we need in our lives. Here is my card. If you want, call me and come over for lunch on Saturday. I will not ask anything of you but you may understand more."

That morning and twice more during the week, Paula waited on me but it was the normal customer and waitress relationship. My phone did not ring to arrange for her to visit Saturday. On Tuesday, she said, "I wanted to come over and have lunch Saturday but my weekend was crazy."

"Pity, we had a wonderful lunch. The invitation is open ended for any Saturday lunch."

I did not play with Paula at IHOP again. She missed the next Saturday also but she called the following Thursday to ask, "Is that rain check still good for this Saturday?"

"Certainly it is. I am looking forward to you having lunch with me. My address is on the card. Mapquest will give you excellent directions."

Saturday just after noon, I buzzed Paula and her car in from the road and told her to park, walk around to the back and come in the patio doors by the pool and wait there. The big sun room was bright, warm and had a wonderful view of the heavily planted grounds and landscaped pool. I watched her for a few minutes on the security cameras. She was nervous and did not know what to expect. It was time for her next shocking lesson.

"Carrie, fetch our lunch guest. Bring her to the dining area outside my office. Your sister will be there also."

I watched as the big door opened and Carrie invited Paula in. Paula's eyes were as big as saucers. They locked on her guide and didn't blink. Carrie's blond hair was in a tight bun, she was tall, beautiful, completely shaved and totally nude.

I greeted Paula with a warm handshake and a compliment. She had found something else to stare at. Marie, Carrie's twenty-one year old twin, was kneeling on my right, slightly behind the lunch table chair that I had just vacated. She was nude like her sister except she had a vibrating butterfly strapped around her legs and waist and it hummed steadily on her clit. Her eyes were squeezed tight, sweat beaded on her forehead and between her breasts; she was struggling not to cum.

"Carrie, turn off your sister's toy, let her taste you and then take your place."

I talked to Paula and pulled out her chair to get her seated for lunch. She never heard a word I said. Her eyes were glued on the two women. I sat and waited for her to realize I was there. Carrie, did as she was told. Her sister was visibly relieved not to have to struggle against cuming without permission. She straightened her back and opened her mouth waiting for her treat. I could hear the squish of Carrie's fingers and could imagine Marie lapping at them. I heard the cushion on the floor, behind my chair to the left give way when Carrie knelt on it.

"They are beautiful, aren't they Paula?"

Paula swallowed hard, just as the maid came in to fill our water glasses and serve the champagne.

"I hope it is ok with you that we just have something light."

Now she caught up awkwardly.

"Yes, they are and, and, ...... yes, light is fine."

Paula and I had a nice discussion during a thirty minute lunch. A fruit and cheese plate was the light desert.

"Marie, go let Carrie turn on your toy." It was then that Paula realized that Marie's arms were tied behind her. Still she rose to her feet gracefully. She too was shaved smooth. We could hear the buzz when it was switched on. "Now, come stand by me, get a grape from my plate and feed it to me."

Marie leaned forward and pulled a green seedless grape from my plate with her beautiful lips, sucked it into her mouth and then turned, bent down and kissed me wetly, pushed the grape into my mouth with her tongue and licked at my lips. I reached over and spread the lips of her pussy so the body of the butterfly would nestle tightly against her clit. Paula could see that Marie's lips were swollen and red. She could see Marie's rather large clit half way out from under its hood and she noticed the shiver of pleasure that went through Marie's body.