You Don't Deserve My Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that," I growled, "Rob trying to show off his cock?"

Again she whimpered, her lips curled into a sexy smile she started breathing sharply as she gasped out, "Yes."

I didn't want to talk about Rob anymore, so I slid down underneath the sheets and pulled down her panties and gave her oral sex. She moaned and writhed and had an orgasm that seemed to last for a couple minutes. When she finished, she pulled my head away and I curled up next to her. I wanted to kiss her again, but even I knew that was a bad idea. She doesn't really like the taste of her on my lips and turned her head, offering me her neck to kiss.

"I want to fuck you," I whispered and Rachel acquiesced, turning over on all fours. I actually love to fuck her when she's on all fours so it was perfect, me riding her to a nicely satisfying sperm injection. Again, I made a mental note, thanking the doctor for the IUD.

Afterward we cleaned up and had dinner before I retrieved the kids that evening. No more was said of Rob. I was embarrassed about it and thankfully she didn't push me.

A couple of months passed. We had been invited to the wedding of a colleague who also worked under Rob. One day at work we all sat in a conference room and the subject came up. The groom to be was there and I realized that Rob had been invited. In the middle of chatting Rob asked if Rachel would be attending with me. Most of the people there knew Rachel from when she worked at the firm, and as expected, they asked questions about how she was doing, how domestic life was treating her. I was terrified Rob would ask some crazy question but he seemed to be on his best behavior.

When I got home, we had a family dinner and did the kid thing, finally getting alone time after 9 pm. I crawled into bed with her and Rachel was on her laptop as was her habit, surfing the internet. As was our nightly ritual, we both chatted about our day and it came out that Rob was going to be at the wedding and reception, so it looked like she was going to see him again.

Rachel asked me if he'd had any more cocky comments but I told her there was nothing and she made this little face like she was a little bummed out to hear it.

We kept chatting and as we did, I noticed Rachel getting closer and closer to me, holding my hand, scratching my back, generally giving me the signals that she wanted to be intimate.

I leaned in and we kissed a little bit, but it wasn't anything special, just the same old prelude to a ten minute fuck, or so I thought.

With no prodding on my end, Rachel asked how I'd feel if Rob wanted to dance with her at the reception.

"God, the way he was acting, I guess he might," I answered. "How should we handle it?"

"I don't know," she answered, but I could tell she had thoughts on the matter that she didn't want to share.

"Should we leave?" I asked.

"That would be silly," laughed Rachel.

I agreed, but I really didn't understand what she was driving at. "So - erm, you want to dance with him?" I asked.

"Do you want me to dance with him?" Rachel answered, answering a question with a question.

I gave her an odd look as I contemplated the scenario. I could ask her to not dance with Rob, but that seemed petty and immature. Perhaps she could simply excuse herself, sure, that was possible.

"Do whatever you want," I answered. The ball was in her court.

At first Rachel didn't answer. She pushed me over onto my back and straddled me. I thought we were going to have a little mutual oral sex as I lay there, but she didn't lower herself onto me, she sort of scooched up and rubbed my hard cock back and forth on her clit.

Rachel looked back at me and said, "Whatever I want?" with narrow eyes and a coy look.

Honestly, something about this whole scenario was really hot. Rachel has a nice bod and a gorgeous pussy. So as she rubbed the head of my penis up and down, sort of letting it in but not all the way, rubbing her clit and labia around, it was like a porno movie. I'm a visual person when it comes to sex, and this played right into my natural tendencies.

"Sure," I chuckled, "whatever you want." Let her have her fun, I thought, I was having fun.

When I said that she looked back at me, a big smile on her face. Again she shifted, moving her bare lips and slightly hairy snatch back toward me. As it closed in she started jacking me off. The feeling was pure bliss.

"I'm going to do whatever I want," she said again, and she pressed her pussy into my mouth. I love eating her out. I kissed her vagina, an opened mouth, vulgar kiss that allowed me to tongue deep inside her.

As she rode me like this, she said, "I know you dislike him and he is cocky, but I kind of like that. I can't believe you let him talk about me, your wife, like he did."

When she said this I felt a leaden pit in my stomach, but my cock responded like I'd downed a viagra, effortlessly hard as she stroked it. I had so many sexual endorphins flowing through me that rather than becoming angry, I was aroused by her teasing.

I redoubled my efforts and she suddenly raised up off of me. Like catnip, I tried to move my head up, but her wet pussy, messy and distended, gleaming with my saliva and her sex, hung above me out of my reach.

"Come on," I said.

"You don't deserve my pussy," she said, in a dark, almost angry tone.

At first it was almost comical, but I held back on laughing as she lowered it back down, allowing me the briefest taste before rising up again.

"You had me so long, but I want so much more," she purred.

I looked up at her slit, my sexual property. Was she really saying this?

Rachel continued jacking my rock hard penis, "This penis, it's just not enough, maybe it's too small."

"Oh God," I cried out.

Again she lowered herself onto me, let me get in a few licks, and pulled away.

"God I need to be fucked, I need to be fucked by a real man."

The implications were clear, but I floated on a could of sexual desire, desperate to lick her again.

She lowered herself onto my mouth once again. "Go ahead, lick my ass, lick it."

I happily licked her ass and said "What has gotten into you?"

She seemed to ignore me, instead asking, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes," I whispered as she again rose off me, teasing me.

"Come on," Rachel said, and she crawled off me, ass in the air on all fours, "I need you to fuck me like a real man."

My cock was straight out, ready for action as I eased myself into her.

"Come on, slap me, hurt me," she cried. Now this wasn't completely new to me. I know Rachel liked to get a little rough, she had her little forced sex fantasies so I knew the drill. I slapped her ass a few times as she rode me, panting and moaning.

Her face was buried in a pillow and she said, "Come on, pull my hair," and I hunched over her. Not only did I grab a handful of her hair and gently pull, so that she definitely had a little bit of manageable pain as I yanked steadily, but I reached underneath her with my other hand and grabbed one of her tits, something she didn't normally like, and I pinched her nipple lightly between my knuckles.

This put her over the edge. We went on for a few minutes, alternating my hands to each breast, sometimes both at the same time, pulling her hair again when it was convenient, and she screamed into the pillow as she climaxed.

Now I have to admit, I think it's fun to do this for her in bed, but dishing out pain really isn't my thing. I'm not going to get all hard and pop off just by slapping her ass or pulling her hair. I love her, I don't want to hurt her, and I was softening a little bit and thankful as she came.

I unmounted her and let her fall to the side. Her eyes were moist and she looked at me with a grin. I held out my cock, hoping she'd blow me or at least finish me off with my hands.

"Get the dildo, put a little oil on it," she whispered.

This was different. She had a dildo but we only barely used it. She only liked it if she was already aroused and in a kinky mood. I retrieved it from the nightstand, grabbing a little grapeseed oil that we used for these special occasions.

Normally I loved fucking her with the dildo, pretending I had this giant cock as I'd fuck her. I crawled over to use it but she held out her hand and I gave it to her.

"Play with yourself," Rachel said, again in that dark, angry voice.

I grinned, laying back and squirted a little oil in my hands as I gave myself my own familiar, expert handjob.

She was leaning back on a pile of blankets, her pussy pointed toward me, her legs not particularly spread, just a nice comfortable position for her. The dildo looked like a big flesh colored penis and balls, I think it was about 7 inches. It was the kind with a suction cup so it could be pressed against a door or solid wood, but we'd never used it like that.

She just put it up to her labia and adjusted it before sliding it in. I loved this view. I knew I'd come soon.

"Yes, I want the feel of a real man's cock," she whimpered, her eyes narrow slits as she stared at me. Again I got that weird feeling in my stomach but pleasure radiated down my penis which was now incredibly stiff and throbbing.

Rachel fucked herself with the dildo, quick strokes, "See what it's like when I get fucked by a real cock, not yours. You don't satisfy me."

I don't know why, but her humiliating words made my heart beat faster and I felt myself coming. "Oh God," I stammered, and she could see I was close.

"That's right, touch your little cock. It's not enough for me."

I was right on the edge, and then she said the words that I dreaded, but my cock seemed to crave, pushing me past the orgasmic point of no return.

"I think Rob's cock could satisfy me."

I jacked myself hard and sperm literally flew from the tip of my cock, landing in a broken arc from the sheets between my legs to a glob on my chest.

Gone was Rachel's dark, angry face, it was replaced by the old Rachel, the one with that happy smile, but there was something else. She was clearly stunned at what she had witnessed. She looked like a kid who just realized she knew how to ride a bike.

"Do we really have to wait for the wedding?" asked Rachel.

To say I was confused and panicked would be an understatement. She had played my sexual psyche like a virtuoso plays a piano, but post orgasm reality came crashing down on me, and all the red flags and alarm bells were going off in my mind.

I told Rachel she was crazy and railed into her as to what a bad idea it would be. At first she took it well, but after a minute or two of me laying down the law she started to mist up, tears forming, and my heart melted.

I apologized for calling her crazy and yelling, and I comforted her. I wasn't about to change my opinion on what I'd said, but I'd said enough and complimented her on her sexual performance, admitting I had been incredibly turned on. I told her if she wanted to role play like that again, I'd be all for it, and she seemed placated by the thought.

We sat and nuzzled each other and talked. Eventually the conversation morphed from sex to other issues, the kids, issues at work, even a "platonic" conversation about Rob's latest antics.

We turned off the lights to sleep, but I felt there was still more to say, and the bitter, panicked feelings I'd felt had drained away.

Part 2

The weeks leading up to the wedding were some of the best sex of my life. Does it count as sex if I'm only cumming from manual stimulation? I'd have sex of course, but it was the hard, rough sex that she loved as she begged for a real man's fuck. My favorite parts were her constant teasing, belittling my manhood, telling me "You don't deserve my pussy," as she shoved it into my face.

We were acting completely kinky. Somehow Rachel had gotten into cumplay, rubbing it onto her tits, asking me to lick it off, and sometimes just sticking her soaked fingers into my mouth.

The most insane sexual act, the one I felt guilty about, started out benign. We were almost finished, I'd already fucked her and Rachel was moving the dildo in and out of her pussy, and she told me, I think by accident really, because she was searching for words to turn me on, that I would have to suck my own dick. She giggled for a second thinking even that was too absurd, but in my lust I told her I would if I could.

She got this grin on her face as she sank back into her humiliating tone and told me to point my cock at my mouth. She wanted to see me cum in my mouth.

When I told her it was too far she pulled the dildo out and told me to open up. I did tentatively and she slid it between my lips.

"Oh my God," she said, reaching between her legs to play with herself. I just sort of froze, pretending to suck that rubber dick as she told me I wasn't worthy of fucking her and that I should suck this cock instead.

It was insane, but one of the craziest sexual feelings in my life, total humiliation yet I could see she loved it. To be honest, it didn't really get me hard, it was just weird, but I didn't hate it.

"Okay," she said and she pulled it out. "I want to see you cum in your mouth."

I lay back again. I knew if I really wanted to come in my mouth I should lay back on my shoulders, my body lifted above me, like against a wall or something, but I was too afraid to volunteer to do it, afraid it would make me seem eager to be gay or something. I did have my pride.

Rachel felt no such reservations. She eyed the our bed's headboard and directed me to do exactly that, prop myself up, my cock pointed down, gravity ready to do her bidding.

She grinned as she oiled up my hard penis and started stroking it, me balancing myself up with both arms. I'm a pretty fit guy, but there is no way I'm limber enough to get my own cock in my mouth, but to be honest, we tried.

I tried to contort myself as best as possible, as she's saying things like "come on, cum in your mouth, take it, I want to see it."

I could feel my orgasm building, and I was grateful because this was uncomfortable on my back. Then she said, "Imagine you are me, with Rob. This is what I had to do when I sucked Rob's cock, I still remember looking at it. But I could taste it."

Keep in mind my own penis is inches from my face, a loaded gun of shame. That was it, my cock jerked in her hand and it squirted, her aiming it at my mouth. The first splash hit my nose, but she adjusted and the deed was done, I was eating my own cum. I could give you some bullshit story about it tasting nice, but it was bitter and I felt ashamed, but she told me to swallow it and I complied.

The next night she tried to get me to do it again, but I refused, it was just too weird. I promised her I'd do it again, but just not quite yet, because I genuinely felt like a two bit faggot after she did that to me. I had a feeling she'd never think of me in the same way, although I admit I can't really tell all this time later. It's just how I thought at the time.

Besides that event, she had held off talking about Rob until about a week before the wedding. I don't think this was her plan, it was more like she'd cracked. Gone was the complete humiliation, instead she asked me subtler questions, questions that would have seemed wild months before that now seemed mild and tame.

She asked me if she could dance with Rob. She wondered if Rob would hit on her, maybe try and kiss her. Would Rob want to start up a sexual affair with her?

I love Rachel. So when she did this I wasn't angry or hurt. We'd already role played enough that the rough edges didn't seem so rough. I enjoyed watching her dream and plan and fantasize about her encounter. For all we knew it would be a completely uneventful wedding and reception and this was just fantasy.

The wedding was held at an older Catholic church that was done in a pueblo style in a nice older neighborhood.

As we greeted people outside before the service, we both saw Rob at the same time and made our way over to him.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Rachel.

"A little," Rachel answered, and she held my hand tighter. "This is so silly right?"

"We are so very fucked up," I whispered and we both laughed.

My heart pounded and my mouth was dry as the moment had finally arrived. I stood nervously as he greeted some other co-workers before turning to us, many eyes from the others witnessing his behavior. He examined both of us with those shifty eyes, a grin on his face. He shook my hand first before turning to my wife.

"Rachel, you look absolutely lovely," and he leaned in to give her a hug in greeting. Rachel kissed him on the cheek and Rob gave me a quick wink.

"Your fantastic husband tells me he passed along my greetings earlier this summer?"

Rachel looked at me and giggled. "He certainly did. A nice big Rob greeting." The syntax would make no sense to the others listening in.

Rob asked her a few polite questions about the kids, asking her if she enjoyed her role as a homemaker.

"It can be boring sometimes, but sometimes my husband comes home with news from work and old friends and it perks me up," she answered, grinning at me before looking back at Rob.

Rob gave me a little look with one eyebrow up, "Sounds interesting, maybe we should discuss it at the reception," and they both chuckled. Rob turned to me, giving me a little fist bump, "You'll save a spot for me to dance with her right?" he said smoothly. My stomach did backflips. This was either a hell of a coincidence or they were both thinking similar thoughts about each other.

"Gladly," I answered and Rob winked again as he turned to greet another friend.

Rachel and I looked at each other, and she had a grin from ear to ear as we ascended the steps to take a seat in the pews. We were twenty minutes early, so we killed time reading the wedding program and I thumbed through a bible as we sat on the uncomfortable wooden pew.

Imagine our surprise when Rob came in and he made his way to Rachel.

"I hope you two don't mind?" he said, grinning at us.

I shook my head and Rachel reached out and and touched his hand saying, "Not at all."

I'd been to many Catholic weddings growing up, and I dreaded the length, but with Rob here the ceremony seemed to take an eternity. Here he was, the cocky bastard, putting the moves on Rachel right out of the gate, and there was nothing I could really do unless I wanted to make a scene. Worse yet, there was nothing I wanted to do! I was under his charismatic spell.

By the time all the guests stood outside throwing rice, I was anxiously looking forward to the reception. A few beers or a stiff drink sounded really, really good. Rob came up behind us and when we turned to go to our cars, he surprised Rachel again.

"Rachel," he asked, "do you mind if I borrow you for the ride over?"

Rachel looked at me with slight grin, "Do you mind if he borrows me?"

The question was bursting with consequences and innuendo.

"Go ahead, I'll meet you there," I answered.

We went our separate ways, Rob and Rachel toward his car, and I paused, looking back at them. There was nothing untoward, him in a suit, her in a really nice summer dress that accentuated her legs without looking vulgar or slutty.

I didn't want to get caught staring at them so I slowly kept walking, stealing glances at them.

Rachel never looked back.

I unlocked the door and got this crazy thought as I sat in the hot car. Was she planning on sucking his cock in the car? All things considered it was entirely possible. Again, that lead pit in my stomach seemed to radiate. Even my lower back seemed sensitive, almost like I was being tickled from the inside.

It was with these thoughts that adrenaline coursed through my body. When I hit the gas to drive, I hit it a little harder than I intended. My hands weren't shaking, but my arms seemed more alive than ever, every hair on my skin sensitive to the breeze. I realized I was a total mess.