You Excited Her

Story Info
Tradesman flirts with customer's wife.
2.2k words
4.17
70.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,522 Followers

I was working on renovations for this old house, making it wheel-chair friendly. The owner was wealthy enough to pay for all mod cons and, besides the ramps, we were putting in a small elevator to run between the first and second floors.

The owner wasn't actually confined to a wheel-chair. He'd had some sort of medical scare and was taking precautions in case he did become wheel-chair dependant. Nice to have money to blow on contingencies.

The owner was around the fifty mark and, looking at him, you'd never know that he had health problems. He looked tanned and fit. Just goes to show that you never can tell.

He was married. Michelle was what I suppose you would call a trophy wife, in her early twenties and absolutely lovely. Reasonably intelligent and knowing enough to be able to marry rich.

I had been idly flirting with her ever since starting the renovations. There had been a fair amount of innuendo floating back and forth between us and I may have accidentally found myself bumping up against her at various times. She was well worth bumping up against.

After I'd been on the job a few days we had a really hot day. Michelle naturally dressed for the weather, wearing a short skirt and a crop top. She looked sensational and I let her know it. I might even have chanced my arm and tried to seduce her in one of the bedrooms but for two little things.

The first of those things was her husband. He was in the house and likely to pop up at any time. The second thing was that she had let me know in no uncertain terms that she wasn't going to do anything that might upset her husband if he found out. I wasn't sure if that was out of regard for the old man or because she didn't want to find herself chopped out of his will.

The fact that I couldn't consummate my love for her (that should be lust) meant that I just flirted harder, teasing her and seeing just how aroused I could get her.

It was just after lunch on that really hot day when the old man asked me to come to see him in his office. He jumped on me as soon as I walked in.

"What the fuck do you think you're playing at?" he snarled. "You do realise that you're getting Michelle all worked up?"

I'm like, "Hey, take it easy. We just talk a little. There's nothing going on between us."

"I fucking know that," he told me. "That's the problem. You're getting her all worked up and then expecting me to satisfy her. I've got to watch my health, you know. I can't keep up with her. As far as I'm concerned you're causing the problem and you'll have to fix it."

"Well, sorry if my talking to her in a friendly way is causing you problems. I'll avoid talking to her if that will help."

"It's too late for that. I saw her at lunch time and she's already all worked up."

"Well, just what do you expect me to do?" I asked with some asperity.

"Do? Why, you'll have to fuck her of course. She's expecting to get fucked sometime today and my health just won't permit it. You'll have to do it. I'll be in my office all afternoon. You'll have plenty of time."

"You have got to be kidding me."

"Kidding you? Why would I kid about something like this? My health is a serious issue and I don't kid about anything that affects it."

"Now it's possible, just possible, that I might have suggested to her that I wouldn't mind a little dalliance," I said, not looking at him, "but if I did she obviously turned me down flat."

"I know you haven't fucked her yet," he griped. "I'm telling you, that is the problem."

"And if I'm willing and she's not you still have the same problem."

"No, I don't. I don't give a stuff if she agrees or not. Just toss her on a bed and fuck the daylights out of her. Once she's been soundly fucked she'll leave me alone."

"And if she complains afterwards?"

"She wouldn't dare. She'd be afraid that I might accuse her of being willing. She'll just shut up and let it happen. Just don't tell her that I know about it. I'll add a little bonus to the cost of the renovations for extra duties."

I was being paid to be a stud? Life has some strange twists. I took my leave of the old man. He had to have the last word.

"I'll be in here all afternoon. If you jump her quickly enough you'll have time to do her again later on. I'm counting on you to do the right thing."

The right thing. Jumping his lovely young wife, willing or not, was the right thing? Pardon me, jumping her twice was what he hoped for.

I returned to what I'd been doing before the interruption, namely replacing the door in the main bedroom. On the assumption that a wheel-chair would be running around certain doors were being widened to allow easy access. The main bedroom was an obvious candidate for this. I had already cut and fit a wider frame and now I was hanging a new door. Two doors, actually, a normal door and a half-door, far easier than using one great big door.

I'd just finished attaching the doors and was checking the fit (which was perfect) when Michelle came wandering in to the bedroom. I've already mentioned that it was a warm day and that Michelle was wearing a short skirt and a crop top. What I probably skimmed over was just how cropped the top was. Some lovely under-boob was the order of the day and Michelle certainly had boobs were showing.

Now as any man will tell you, if a lady is showing under-boob then it's highly unlikely she's wearing a bra. A bra would spoil that delightful effect. I was just testing the closing of the doors when Michelle came in and I closed them behind her.

Turning to face Michelle I let her see my frank appreciation for what she was displaying. She blushed prettily (How do women manage to blush on command?) making an, "Oh, you," gesture.

"Would I be correct to say that with a top like that you can't wear a bra?" I asked. "Mmm. I thought not."

I'd casually lifted the crop top higher, letting me see the bigger picture, and there wasn't a bra in sight. I could see faint tan lines, but those pale triangles seemed to emphasise the nakedness of her breasts.

"Stop it," she hissed, batting my hands away and letting the top drop back into place. At least, I assume that she thought it would drop back into place. What actually happened was that the material got hooked up on her nipples and left her nicely revealed. I guess that happens when you're slightly excited and your nipples are erect.

I laughed, reached for the top and lifted it firmly up, Michelle finding her arms being forced upward as I lifted the top over her head. She promptly moved to cover her breasts with her hands but found herself pressing my hands against her breasts.

I rubbed her breasts, getting a feel for them. They felt every bit as good as they looked. Michelle was looking at my hands stroking her breasts, slightly shocked at what I was doing and slightly pleased and proud that I was liking what she had.

She finally got control of herself and batted at my hands again, telling me that I knew quite well I shouldn't be doing that. I let my hands drop, all the way to her skirt. A firm tug and the skirt popped off her hips and slithered down her legs to the floor, leaving her dressed in a tiny pair of panties.

From the look on her face Michelle didn't know what to make of the situation. While we had been flirting she had made it clear that sex was not on the agenda, and now this. It was time to let her know that sex was now most definitely on the agenda. I dropped my trousers, putting my intentions on display.

"Oh, no," she said, backing away from me. "This is not on. I'm married. Not going to happen."

I moved closer, subtly herding her up against the bed. When she backed into it her head naturally turned to look at it. While she was doing that I was taking a quick step forward. By the time she turned back to me my hands were on her panties, taking them down.

"I said no," she gasped. "Are you listening to me?"

"No," I said, scooping her up and tossing her on the bed, following her onto it.

"You can't do this," she hissed, trying to wriggle off the bed, but I already had her pinned.

"Really? Watch."

I had her ankles and I lifted them high, really high. I effectively doubled her over, placing her pudenda where she could see it, and could see my cock hovering next to it. One thing - she wouldn't be able to say that she wasn't ready. It was obvious to both of us that she was aroused, her lips flushed and swollen, her inner lips protruding and flowering, wanting attention.

I eased into position and, despite herself, her hips lifted to meet me. I slipped into her with no fuss and started a long slow descent. Michelle was shaking her head and saying, "no," in a soft little voice, but her hips were still pushing up to meet me. I could swear I could hear a note of frustration creeping into her voice as I took my own sweet time taking her.

"You must know I had no real choice in this," I told her. "It was either take you or die of terminal frustration."

She tried to reply but didn't seem to know what to say, her mouth opening and shutting a couple of times and then just glaring at me. I winked and started to take her.

I was moving slowly, very slowly, pulling out slowly and returning even more slowly, while her eyes were fastened on the point where we were joined. She was writhing slowly under my administrations, trying to make me move faster. I kept the exquisite torture going, wanting to see her reactions.

She twisted and moaned under me, finally yielding to her needs.

"Damn it," she half wailed. "If you have to do it, do it properly."

"Your wish is my command," I softly breathed, picking up the tempo.

With the faster pace her writhing and twisting changed to a determined push against me as I thrust into her. Now we were really hitting our straps, banging against each other forcefully. Lust had raised its horny head and we were going with it, enjoying the feel of body against body, letting passion have its sway.

Michelle was so lovely that it was a wonder to me that I hadn't creamed my pants just getting them off. Now I was giving her everything I had and thoroughly enjoying the experience. As for Michelle, maybe she'd needed that extra persuasion but now that she was committed she was committed in a big way.

I took her hard and I took my time and Michelle was with me for every inch and every second, pushing hard, fervent in her need. I had a feeling that the touch of helplessness that she must have felt, pinned and unable to struggle, was a stimulus to the proceedings where she was concerned. She couldn't be blamed if I made her do it, could she? Therefore she was able to lie back and enjoy. (You'll note I didn't say lie back and relax. There was nothing relaxed about her responses.)

I hung on for as long as possible before a sudden urgency ran through me. Unable to help myself I was moving faster and faster until I exploded, releasing my seed, jerking with the release. Fortunately that last burst was just the impetus that Michelle required to finish, her own climax sweeping over her.

I lay on the bed, breathing hard. Michelle, damn her, seemed to be totally invigorated by our activity. She jumped off the bed, humming, and dashed into the en suite for a quick shower. I was barely able to stand by the time she came out and vanished into the walk-in robe to get dressed.

I took a couple of deep breaths and headed off to start the next job on the list of conversions. Michelle came waltzing out of the bedroom, attired much the same as before, and skipped down the stairs, humming. A short time later I heard her car depart.

I could feel for her husband and his health. If that sex-bomb wasn't properly defused she'd kill him in bed. I truly hoped that I'd achieved his aim. If I had to take her again that day I'm not sure how my health would be.

Still, a favour is a favour. If that's what the old man wanted I'd do my best and try again. One should always give assistance to your fellow man.

Ashson
Ashson
8,522 Followers