You Just Can't Tell a Book Ch. 02

Story Info
The grass isn't greener.
2.9k words
4.34
64.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers

Call me silly, call me stupid. Hell, my buddies did, especially fucking Mike. I really didn't give too much of a damn, as far as I was concerned Mike could have all of the young stuff. All I ever got from women my own age was bullshit and rejection. I guess I needed to treat them like crap like Mike did. I have no idea how he got away with so much but he did, the meaner he was the more they seemed to like it.

Here I was 25 years old, hanging around Martha's house about every single evening, and she was 68. The first time we had sex she more or less picked me up, dragged me home and seduced me.

Of course at that stage of my life I could get a hardon just by thinking about it, so I really didn't resist. Add in no chance of a pregnancy and no real chance of catching something, that meant no fucking around with a condom.

Hell, I was in heaven.

Mike teased the shit out of me.

"Hey, Danny, did ya fall in?" and "How do you know which wrinkle to use?" har har har.

There was no point in protesting, Mike would just come up with another wisecrack. It was one of those cases where I hated Mike but liked him too, he was one crazy asshole.

Yea, Martha and I got some funny looks walking down the street holding hands. Once we were sitting in a little cafe and the waitress came to take our order.

I ordered for Martha, the waitress looked at me strangely when I said "The lady will have..."

Martha just grinned, we had chatted a bit about the difference in our ages. She told me I was a fine lover and a good friend to have around and she was having fun.

Her exact words were, "For as long as it lasts."

I knew what she meant.

We went down to the beach one day, Martha had made a nice picnic basket, lord that woman could prepare food. I was actually starting to show some of the effects, my body was a good 10 pounds heavier and in shape from all of the sex. Martha and I had sex every day and many days more than once. Plus she was getting stronger too, she didn't get as tired during our crazy sessions anymore.

So think of a 160 pound 26 year old with the beginnings of actual muscles, and a now 69 year old woman with a body most 20 year old females would pay a fortune for?

Yea, we were the true May-December romance.

So I actually felt a flash of pride when Martha slipped off her coverup to reveal a beautiful lime green bikini that could best be described as YIKES!!

Her breasts sagged a little but really not much, one of the advantages of being built sleek and small.

She looked good, from behind she could pass for in her 30's with ease. Her real hair was now almost to her shoulders, streaked with slivers of gold and dark, the reddish highlights seemed to catch the light.

I was sitting there sipping some wine from the basket, enjoying watching her bask in the sun, shiny from the lotion I had spread all over her with care.

Sure enough, here came Mike, 2 bimbos in tow. He plopped down right next to us, pulled out one of those cheap bottles of beer he usually drank, took a big swig.

"What's cookin?" he grinned at me, then he looked over at Martha, letting his eyes roam up and down her body.

I wanted to pop him one but I managed to keep it in check.

"Introduce your friends, Mike." Martha asked him pointedly.

Like always, Mike ignored nice things like that.

"Oh, yea, this one is Karen, that one is Brenda." pointing at first a thin little redhead and a touch on the soft side looking brunette.

"This is Martha, I'm Danny." We all shook hands.

"Is this your Mom?" the brunette blurted out.

"Naw, this is Danny's main squeeze!" Mike said, with a big laugh before I could open my mouth.

I gave him a look that let him know if he didn't shut the fuck up he was going to get some sand kicked in his face, he caught that.

The two girls looked at each other, just shrugged. Then first one, then the other peeled off their tops and flattened out. The skinny redhead was not exactly endowed, Brenda lay back and her bigger titties rolled off each side of her chest.

"Let's take a dip!" Martha jumped up, reaching for my hand. I knew she wanted to get me away from the display, maybe a flash of jealousy? We headed off down the beach towards the water. We were having fun, splashing each other until the chill finally started to get to us. Shivering, we headed back up the beach to our blanket.

By the time we got there, Mike had Karen laying on her stomach and he was plastering oil all over her. As usual, he was basically just copping feels, she didn't seem to mind. I noticed her bikini bottoms were now laying beside her, she was naked. Then Mike started in on Brenda, in short order he reached down and pulled the strings at her hips and she was nude, too.

She didn't seem to mind either as Mike more of less mauled her tits. Martha and I just sat down, doing our best to ignore them. Martha got out some sandwiches, there was plenty so she passed them around. Brenda sat up and crossed her legs at the knees, completely uncaring that her crotch was wide open. Karen sat a bit more coyly, both legs curled under herself sideways.

Being male I looked, and of course being male I started to get an erection.

Go ahead, you try to keep it down with some gal sitting 3 feet away, her snatch hanging open like a peacoat sleeve while she is munching on a sandwich.

And fucking Mike grinning like he just got the last fucking Cashew in the jar.

Then Martha laid back, stretching out. I looked her up and down and wanted to throw a blanket over her, that suit didn't do much to hide any of her. The material folded right into her crotch and made it obvious she was now shaved, the top was thin enough the tips of her nipples here easily visible. I knew she was enjoying being looked at, she showed all the signs.

And fucking Mike sitting there looking at her, drinking it all in.

So there we sat, two naked broads squiming around all over the place showing off everthing they had, Mike sitting there with a fucking woodie staring at my Martha, thank god he kept his trunks on. That would have torn it for me.

Why the fuck is it that a completely naked woman gets looked at and then ignored, let some gal in a skimpy little teasing thing show up and all the guys stare and drool?

But the truth was obvious, Martha had a better body than the two young girls did.

Later we were walking back up the big concrete steps, the girls had their outfits back on and were several steps ahead of us. Mike elbowed me and said, "I see why you are fucking around with that old broad!"

Dang near made me drop the basket, I gave him an elbow back.

Then he took off, caught up with Martha and put his arm on her waist, leaning in to say something. I figured she would push him away or something but she laughed loudly at whatever he said.

I followed along, fuming. Mike was smart enough to keep his hands off her ass, though. I think he knew I might just pop him one for that. Still, I could see his mouth flapping, I knew he was laying on his bullshit.

Mike and the two gals climbed in his fancy Camaro and took off, the Redhead sitting in his lap. I have no idea how he could drive like that.

I guess I was too quiet on the way home.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, bullshit! Something is bothering you."

"Oh, just Mike. He always gets all the girls." I blurted that out before I realized what it sounded like.

Martha caught it, she got quiet.

At the house, I unloaded the car while she went in and showered the oil off. She had just a towel wrapped around herself as I went in and took my turn.

I came out and plopped down on the couch, she snuggled up close to me.

"You can go out with girls your own age if you want to Danny." She told me. "I will understand."

"I don't want to."

"I saw you looking at them today."

"Well, hell, they were naked!"

"Yes, but I saw your reaction, it's all right."

"I couldn't help that, they don't interest me."

"Yes, they do!" She hopped up and went into the bedroom, closed the door.

Did we just have our first fight?

Best to let things be, I clicked on the TV and promptly went to sleep. The Sunshine, wind, exercise, it all piled up and I slept on the couch until morning.

Martha was dressed for work when I woke up.

"Coffee is in the kitchen." she said, then she was gone out the door.

I busied myself getting ready to go to my own job, my mind was in a whirl. Maybe she was right, maybe I was interested in finding someone my own age. Maybe I wanted to fall in love, get married, have children.

After work, I went home to my own place, I hadn't been there for a few weeks. I tidied up, amazing how dusty everything can get with no one around at all. I found some soup and heated it up, then I sat down and clicked on the TV. Just then the phone rang, Martha of course.

It was Mike.

"Hey! You are home, about fucking time. Let's go out."

"Where?"

"There is a place over by the airport. Crawling with fucking broads."

I had heard that one before. I let out a sigh. "All right."

As usual, we took two cars, one never knows. The place was tiny, music was from a sound system but there was the usual postage stamp dance floor. There were quite a few people there, considering it was a mile or so from the airport. I realized that they drew mostly from the hotel complex next door.

We hadn't even gotten a drink yet and Mike was leaning on some lady in a business type suit with a briefcase on the floor beside her. She was smiling and absent-mindedly spinning what looked like a wedding ring on her finger.

I ordered a drink and leaned back against the bar to look around.

"Hi!" I heard a voice beside me. I looked around, it was Karen, the redhead I had met at the beach.

"Oh, hello."

"What are you doing way out here?"

"Oh, Mike and I just decided to come see what was going on, what about you?" I gave her a big smile.

"I stay here between legs."

"Oh, a Stewardess, huh?"

"Yes, I don't fly out until 11 tomorrow." she gave me a pointed look.

"Like to dance?"

"Love to!" We headed for the dance floor, Mike already had the business suit type out there. I glanced at her, she had on a vest type outfit with a white blouse, the blouse was unbuttoned far enough that the top of her bra was showing regularly, her big creamy breasts were about half exposed.

Pretty much a housewife type and on the make. Mike had it made, for sure.

Karen was waving her arms around, I did my best to keep up. I was getting visions of her sitting naked on that blanket, her legs turned coyly under herself, just the top of her red pubic hair peeking out.

Then the next tune came on, much slower, she folded into my arms and pressed against me as we struggled to dance. Even though she was small it was like steering a diesel truck, we managed to herd each other around the dance floor though.

Karen kept bumping her pelvis against me, of course that made me harden up, she grinned at her success and pressed even harder.

There was no doubt we had hooked up, she confirmed it an hour or so later. Mike had long since vanished with the business suit type.

"Want to come by my room for a nightcap?"

"Sure, that sounds nice."

I took her hand, we walked outside and across the parking lot. She stuck her card in the door, we took the elevator to the 4th floor, we were kissing before the elevator stopped.

We were naked and on the bed in less than 5 minutes, her hands were all over me, busy. I realized she had somehow rolled a condom onto me and I somehow managed to stay firm.

I stayed that way as I entered her, she was moaning and thrashing around, her hips bucking in some wild uncoordinated attack at me. I know she orgasmed several times, I could tell because her eyes squeezed shut tightly, a grimace on her face, then they would flash open and flutter, then she would start in again.

I was straining for my own, I would get almost there and she would go the wrong direction, change up. Hell, it was like trying to ride the fucking mechanical bull in a cowboy bar.

Finally I just rolled over onto my back and grabbed her ass, holding her with both hands as I thrust inside her. That did it, and she let out a squeal as I blasted off.

I felt a flood of wetness as I lay back gasping from the effort.

"Oh, shit!" she said.

It hit me at the same time, fucking condoms. Of course the thing came off, I never could get the hang of the damned things.

We pulled apart, I lay there and watched as she spread her legs wide and reached inside, drawing the condom out. My sperm was dribbling down her legs.

Karen jumped up and ran into the bathroom, I heard the shower running. She acted all upset when she came out.

"Hey, I am sorry..."

"If you can't use the goddammed things, you should keep it in your fucking pants!" she glared at me.

Now that pissed me off.

I got up, put my clothes on and headed for the door. She was sitting curled up in her chair with her legs under herself in that funny manner of sitting. We just looked at each other, I turned and walked out.

I hit the button for the elevator, the doors opened and there stood Mike.

He grinned ear to ear.

"Well, how was she?"

"Not worth a shit."

"Yea, fucking Karen is a lot like trying to screw a bucking bronco."

Shit.

That meant Mike had fucked her too.

Now I needed to go for fucking blood tests, maybe sterilize my dick with fucking bleach or something.

I was still pissed off when I got back to my place, I saw the light blinking on my phone.

Yep, Martha.

I wasn't about to call, it was now 3 O'clock in the morning. I showered until I ran out of hot water, then went to bed. The phone woke me up, I groaned and looked at the clock, it was 7:30.

"Hello."

"Hi, Danny. Are you all right?"

"Yea, I am fine."

"I thought maybe you might come over tonight? I will cook a nice dinner."

"Yes, I will. I would like that."

I called her name as I sensed she was about to hang up.

"Martha!"

"Yes, Danny?"

"I love you."

She was quiet for a moment.

"Oh, Danny. Yes, I love you too!"

I was humming as I dressed to go to work.

I sat Martha down, I told her exactly what had happened, what I had felt, she pursed her lips as I explained.

"It's all right, Danny, I understand. You are so young. You are free to go at any time."

"Well, I don't want to. I want to be right here with you."

She smiled, snuggled up next to me, familiar, right. Fuck the world and what they might think, I thought.

Martha and I were careful for several weeks, I used a condom and even learned how to use one. I checked myself and there were no signs, I was concerned because it was obvious that Karen was a bit on the loose side.

Finally when we were sure, Martha and I returned to normal. Our lovemaking was a blend of one body, one person. The age difference be damned, we were as close to perfect as possible to be.

My life was good again.

Martha and I were sitting curled up on the couch watching a movie I had rented, the phone rang.

"Danny?" a woman's voice said. It sounded familiar, it took me a moment to place it.

"Oh. Karen. Hello."

"Yes, sorry to call with a problem."

It flashed in my mind, some kind of VD, my heart skipped a beat.

"I am pregnant."

Just fuck.

magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers