You Know You Want to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you felt justified in watching them even though they had no expectation or reason to believe you were observing them," Lisa asked?

"Well, when you put it that way, I realize it sounds a little sleazy -- but yes. I think it makes me a better coach, which in turn makes them a better team," Jane insisted.

"Okay, that might explain the unlawful photography charge, but why are the police discussing charges of sexual battery by an authority figure and all of these other charges? Those are all much more serious crimes, and based on what you have told me so far, there is no basis for any of these charges," Lisa asks.

"Okay, well you see -- now this is attorney-client privileged communication, right?" Jane asks as she starts to squirm in her chair.

"Yes, absolutely -- everything discussed in this room is 100% attorney-client privilege. There are no recordings of our conversation in this room, and even if there were, it could never be used in court," Lisa said reassuringly.

"Okay, well then -- I didn't realize watching them -- these girls, I mean -- would be such a turn-on," Jane continued. "I would sit up in my office in the evenings, just to see what was going on in the locker room, you understand. And watching them play around and interact with each other just got my juices flowing. If you know what I mean?"

Lisa laughed, "Yes, I know what you mean."

"Well, just watching them laughing and relaxing and just generally being silly after a hard practice was gratifying to me. The girls are generally so focused while on the field, to see them let their hair down was just -- I don't know, just cute, just so damn cute and sexy. They weren't shy about walking around in their underwear, or even walking around naked, for that matter. They would frequently walk from the lockers to the shower bare ass naked, and sometimes three or four of them would get in the shower at the same time."

As Jane got more into her story, she got more relaxed and continued, "I never saw them actually touch each other, but they had no problem soaping up together and just continuing the same conversation they had going on as they stepped off the field. They would talk like they were having coffee in the student union, except they were covered with body wash and letting their hands slip and slide all over up and around their adorable little boobies and their tight little asses. And they'd even scrub their loveable little hairy coochies with a half dozen teammates standing right there -- all doing the same thing. I mean, it was a huge turn-on for me."

Sitting back in her chair with a slight smile on her face, Lisa asks, "So their little coochies are hairy?"

Realizing that this wasn't really a legal question, Jane answers, "Oh well, they're not all hairy, I guess maybe half of them. But they all do seem to shave or at least trim -- if you know what I mean."

"I'm sorry, I regressed there for a moment," Lisa apologized. "Okay, so again this explains the unlawful photography, but what about all of the other charges?"

"Well see," Jane goes on to explain. "These videos were so cute and got me so hot that I eventually told Laura about them. I mean, we have been partners for sixteen years; we share everything. We're not legally married, but we're married as far as we're concerned -- and so it's just pillow talk, so to speak. I told Laura about the videos during a romantic weekend at home, and she immediately wanted to see them."

"So, at first, I showed her ten minutes or so on my laptop, which got us both sort of worked up. I then plugged my laptop into the TV, and we made ourselves comfortable on the couch and watched several hours' worth. She was lying with her back against my chest, and I had my arms around her -- you know, cuddling. Well, as we watched, my hands started exploring, and before you knew it, I was massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Her nipples are so fucking super sensitive. Well, that got her warmed up even more, and before I knew it, she flipped over and went down on me."

"We have always enjoyed giving each other oral sex, but to be honest, I'm usually the instigator. I'll get her all hot and bothered, and then she'll return the favor, or we'll just end up in the sixty-nine position until we'd both cum together. But this time, she went down on me first and wouldn't stop until I was just screaming like a wild animal. I think it was one of the most amazing orgasms I've had in years. After regaining my breath, I tried to return the favor, but I was so spent she had to help me by using her own fingers as a supplement to my tongue."

"The whole thing was such a turn-on for both of us; we started watching almost every evening. We'd fix dinner together and then either cuddle up together on the couch or in the Jacuzzi and linger over that day's episode with a glass of wine or a cocktail. It was like a soap opera, except I actually knew the actors -- I guess I should say, actresses."

Lisa leaned further back in her chair and said, "Jane, I understand that part. What I still don't understand is all of the other charges. The sexual battery by an authority figure, etc., etc... What is that all about?"

Jane had been getting comfortable discussing her sex life with Laura, but as Lisa pressed again on the major issue before them, Jane began to squirm again. "Well okay, I was getting to that," Jane said as she dropped her eyes.

"Laura and I enjoyed the videos so much that I sort of mentioned it to one of my assistants, one of my assistant coaches that I knew to be gay. Laura and I had gone out several times with Ann and her partner, and we all have common interests, common friends -- you know we're sisters in that sense. Well, one thing led to another, and Ann wanted to see them," Jane explained.

"And so, you showed the videos to an associate, someone you work with at the university?" Lisa questioned with an air of disbelief.

"Yeah," Jane responded sheepishly, "Ann is one of my closest assistant coaches."

"Okay," Lisa said as she sat back up straight. "Go on."

"Well, when Ann and Stacy, her partner, came over the first time for drinks and a video showing, it was just the two of them. After several rounds of cocktails and an hour or two of videos, Ann and Stacy got so turned on they excused themselves to our guest bedroom. The sound of them getting it on through the bedroom door so turned Laura and me on that we quickly adjourned to our own bedroom. I don't even know when they left that night, but I was pretty sure they'd be back."

"A couple of weekends later, Ann asked if they could come over again, and I said sure. Ann and Stacy are about ten years younger than Laura and me, so watching them make out on our sofa was another turn-on for both of us." Jane smiled a devilish smile and said, "You know -- you want to watch."

"Yeah, I understand you like to watch," Lisa said with a big grin. "That seems to be the problem here."

"Well, when Ann and Stacy came over the second time," Jane went on, "they brought another girl with them, they brought Emily. Emily was one of the girls from the soccer team -- she had graduated the year before."

"You mean they brought a girl you had coached," Lisa said with some exasperation. "Was she in any of the videos?"

"Well," Jane said, not really prepared for the question, "she wasn't in any of the videos we showed that night."

"So, even with this girl there, you went ahead and showed current videos," Lisa asked in clarification.

"Yes -- I know it sounds horrible now, but at the time, it didn't seem all that bad," Jane rationalized.

"Okay, what next," Lisa asked?

"Well, we had another party, and once the drinks got flowing, one thing would lead to another, and before the evening was over, both Ann and Stacy had sex with Emily," Jane said.

"Sex," Lisa asked. "You mean they actually had sex right there on your living room couch?"

"Yeah, well they all got pretty drunk, and at first, it just started with kissing. Or I should say, Stacy started kissing Emily, which led to Ann massaging her legs. Which, of course, led to her fingering Emily as they watched the videos, and then before the evening was over, all three of them were basically naked and having sex on the floor in our living room. I mean, they started on the couch, but they rolled off, and you know, just got after it on the floor."

"And what did you and Laura do during all of this?" Lisa asked.

"We watched -- well, we made out too," Jane said.

"And you didn't join in this impromptu ménage à trois that was going-on on your couch and living room floor?" Lisa inquired.

"Well, no," Jane answered. "To be honest, we just watched. I guess you'd say we are both voyeurs."

"Okay," Lisa continued. "So, I assume this Emily girl is an adult, as she had already graduated. So, where do all of these other charges come from?"

Jane fidgeted in her chair for several moments before answering, "Well -- you see -- the parties became a regular thing. They started off with just one or two extra guests. But over the next several months, they grew. More girls from the school -- all girls we knew, and we felt comfortable with, girls we trusted, of course. But after a month or two, some of the girls started to bring their boyfriends."

"Jeez Jane, you let them bring their boyfriends?" Lisa exclaimed.

"Yeah -- yeah, I know it was stupid. But they said we could trust them and besides, they became part of the show. I mean, they would have sex for us and let us watch."

"Let me get this straight," Lisa gasped. "You would let these kids -- and I assume some of them must have been students of the university -- have sex on your living room floor, while you just sat there and watched."

"Yes -- I know it sounds stupid now, but at the time, it was such a turn-on," Jane said.

"Okay," Lisa said after regaining a little composure. "If I'm going to help you, you've got to tell me all -- as I'm pretty sure there must be more."

"Yes," Jane said remorsefully. "I'm sure all of the kids were over eighteen. In fact, I'm positive of that, as they were all students at the university. But I'm not so sure they were all over twenty-one. And we did supply alcohol -- and though we never supplied it, we allowed some of them to smoke pot. Oh, and we took videos of them all having sex, girl-on-girl as well as boy-on-girl. Some of them are pretty graphic."

There was almost a minute of silence. Finally, Lisa said, "Okay Jane, what else? Are you and Laura in any of the videos?"

"Oh no," Jane immediately responded. "We never touched a single one of them, I swear. We just video recorded and watched them. We just watched until we got so turned on, we couldn't stand it, and we'd retire to our room and fuck each other raw. I swear -- you know we just wanted to watch."

Jane, fighting back tears, dropped her head to the table. "I know we fucked-up Lisa. But I never touched a single one of them -- I swear. I just wanted to watch. Can you help us -- please?"

From under the table, Jane suddenly felt Lisa's barefoot running up and down her leg. "I can help you, Jane -- I can help you."

12