You Never Go Back...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davontae rewarded me for being such a good obedient slut by fucking my mouth faster and faster. I knew what was coming soon as he picked up the pace even more. He was going to cum soon, I could feel it as his intensity increased. I still did my absolute best to maintain eye-contact with this black god like I was told. I have literally NEVER been so turned on as I was watching that enormously fat cock slam in and out of my spit covered face. I just locked eyes with him waiting for the moment when he shot his fucking hot load into my hungry wet mouth.

"Are you ready for me??" he asked with a deep sexy tone.

Davontae fucked my mouth like I was a toy and he loved it. I loved it more. My pussy was absolutely drenched as the massive black cock slid easily half it's total godly 13 inch length into my hot salivating mouth. I wanted to taste him forever and I think I could have but unfortunately today, it was not to be. I was beginning to worry about getting caught.

Even with one hand down the front of my pajama pants playing with my soaking wet pussy and the other resting on his incredibly fat black god-cock as he fucked my face, I still thought of my sweet innocent husband Jesse, he is the light of my life. I love my man so dearly. It's just that Davontae's sexual energy was just so strangely overwhelming. His handsome face, his intense light-brown eyes, his rippling muscular physique...his gigantic fucking delicious cock complete with an equally impressive pair of huge breeder balls...it made Davontae something almost supernatural that I found myself unable to resist.

He fucked my mouth hard now. Every stroke was an attempt to get just one more centimeter of cock into my desperate mouth. I wanted him to try. I needed him to try. Then I felt the strokes pick up yet again...he was ready. I recognized it immediately. Men are so predictable this way. You can always tell when they are going to shoot. I tasted his hot mouthwatering seed as it leaked from the big purple head of his amazing cock. Then he tensed up before grabbing the back of my head and shoving his cock into my wet spit-covered face harder than he had this whole time. It pressed firmly against the back of my throat. I had to brace myself by putting my hands on his hips as he gave me his fucking hot black cock just like I hoped he would. I wanted this. I needed it. I would have begged him if he had stopped even for a second at this point.

I stared firmly into Davontaes eyes as he began dumped hot jets of warm gooey spunk into my greedy mouth. Right away I wasn't sure if I could swallow it all. It was shooting into my mouth and throat in long heavy blasts. I just wanted to be a good little white slut for him and let him use my mouth as a disposal for his thick delicious baby batter. I tried to keep up but it became too much and his hot cum went spilling out of the corners of my mouth and down onto my huge exposed tits. They were already wet with strands of spit and now they were getting covered in warm gooey delicious fucking cum. I was in heaven.

Davontae pulled his giant glistening black rod out of my mouth, just in time for it to shoot another two long hot ropes of cum directly into my face and hair. His thick warm cum slowly leaked down my face. Eventually, most of the long strands of cum and spit settled on my huge tits. I was in love with my big sexy black god. It was all I could understand in that moment. My stomach was so delightfully filled of his hot cum and it felt so good. Who needs breakfast right? I must have looked like a wet, sweaty, disheveled mess to him. Still, he looked pleased. Very VERY pleased.

Davontae's smile was big and bright as he looked me. I sat patiently on my knees, covered in cum and spit, just looking up in awe of him. I looked deeply into the gorgeous caramel eyes of my new god with a sloppy cum slicked smile and waited for him to hear that unbelievable voice of his. My heart was pounding as he reached down and lovingly rested his hand on the side of my head. It was then that I decided to take things further. I swear it didn't seem like a choice for me at this point, I HAD to. I fucking desperately needed his cock in my pussy right fucking now. I didn't care if I got caught, my pussy was so fucking wet for him. I needed to do this.

I wanted Davontae to take me then and there in the hallway. I admit I felt a bit ashamed of being surrounded by pictures of my friends and family. I noticed my wedding pictures on either side of me as I turned around and shoved my big round ass up into the air for Davontae to feast those gorgeous eyes on.

"You really are special Amber, I haven't met anyone like you for a long long time" he said.

My lust was on a level I couldn't comprehend. I was ready to please him in any way I could. I could hear him behind me, stroking his slick monstrously large cock. I could just imagine him staring at my tight wet holes as he stroked himself. I felt like an animal in heat as I put my huge plump round ass up into the air. I could feel my heart beating through my chest as my huge fucking tits lay smashed into the soft tan carpet.

"Well, maybe we just found each other?" I suggested as I slowly moving my big round ass back and fourth. I had to see if he still had one more surprise left for me before I had to go back to my suburban life.

"So willing. So eager. Such delicate fair skin. Such amazingly deep green eyes. Such a thick delicious body and you give it away to me so naturally. You are perfect." he said.

"I do not choose you lightly. I fuck who I please. I would not just fuck anyone who gave themselves to me. I am choosing you for something more. Something deeply secret and truly magnificent" he said with with some intriguing strangeness. I heard his belt and pants hit the carpet behind me.

Davontae knelt down and flopped his gigantic black cock onto my ass with a light fleshy thud. It was somehow STILL rock-fucking hard. I wasn't nervous until now. It was fucking HUGE in my mouth but now I could truly feel it's weight as it rested throbbing on my big ass. Just as I was about to reach back, pull my thin white PJ pants down and reveal myself to this gigantically-hung divine black being, he was one step ahead. Davontae gripped my flimsy cotton PJ pants and slowly pulled them down. There I was, in the hallway of my small family home with this black god completely exposed. I could feel the air against my slick hot brunette pussy as I anticipated his touch. I need to feel this fat fucking black dick stretch my dripping wet pussy right fucking now.

"Please fuck me" I found myself half-begging him.

It was so shameful and SO fucking HOT. I was so eager for the enormous dick pulsating atop my big juicy ass. He could see everything, my furry dark-haired pussy and my slick wet asshole as I held them up for him. Being so overtly exposed like this had never really made super horny before...but being exposed to Davontae...well, that nearly had me dripping. I could feel his big beautiful eyes on my soft wet holes as he spoke to me.

"You are right to do this you know? We will see if you are truly ready for what comes next. Today is only the first day of our journey together...IF you want to continue this with me that is" he said.

"Yes...I do...anything..." I said moving my big round chubby ass beneath his cock.

My lust for this black god's god-cock was at an all-time high. His mysterious sexy words, his heavy long fat cock, his deep warm voice, his powerful hands, his body...I couldn't stand it anymore. When I couldn't wait for another second...I spoke. I felt weak and pathetic as I said those few and fateful words to my black god but I was in a state of lust that I couldn't explain rationally.

"Fuck me...please...PLEASE?? Put it in me...I need to feel it. I'm not sure I can wait anymore for it...just please stretch my fucking pussy with that big fucking black dick baby"

My amazing black god granted my wish, I was almost entirely unprepared as his cock withdrew from atop my big ass and slowly slid over my hot wet asshole, finally coming to rest against my aching hot wet slit. My pussy was more than sopping wet, as the bulbous head of my god's cock began it's perfect assault. The growing pressure from this extra-slow thrust made me feel like I was already going to cum.

"Oh my fucking god..." I said quietly as I bit into my bottom lip. It felt like the moment before going over the big drop on a rollercoaster. I was both terrified and exhilarated in equal measure.

His huge leaking cockhead pushed steadily forward against my sopping wet pussy-hole. Then I felt it start to happen. My pussy began caving to the intense pressure of the gigantic black god-cock. There was no going back now. His cock was slowly entering me, stretching me to a previously unknown level. I'll admit, at first it was a little painful as my hot wet pussy stretched around the head of his monstrous black dick, as it continued on it's journey into my tight dripping hot wetness. The pain was nothing compared to my. I clenched my teeth and backed myself into him as he pushed forward into me.

"Ohhhhh Fuuuuck..." I moaned into the floor as the giant cock suddenly slipped in nearly six whole inches.

He was silent as he withdrew his cock from my tight soaking wet hole before sending it right back into me again hard. The more his did this, the more I could take of his massive black god-cock it was incredible. He kept me on the verge of orgasm for what seemed like an eternity, as he slowly pulled his massive dick nearly all the way out of me, before powerfully slamming it back in just a bit further. This went on and on, until I could eventually take what felt like three-quarters of his hot thirteen inch dick.

I just wanted to be good slut and cum for him, but he seemed to know right when I was going to go over the edge and he wouldn't let me finish. I wanted him to dump his hot fucking cum load deep inside my throbbing wetness so badly I could taste it.

Gradually it became a steady rhythm of harder and harder fucks. Davontae's long deep strokes picked up speed and that's when I felt the biggest orgasm of my entire adult life begin to build.

There was no stopping this now. I felt it building up inside me, as I slammed my big sweaty ass back into this gorgeous black electrician's cock.

"Give me that fucking ass" he said with a new commanding tone.

I listened.

"Oh fuck, I'm fucking going to cum for you!" I found myself moaning out.

A strong sense of shame filled me, but I still couldn't stop myself from fucking back into him until I could nearly take his whole massive god-cock. I was losing my fucking mind as he pounded my hot, slick and quite recently overstretched-stretched pussy. He fucked it like he owned it and right then, he did. He owned my pussy. I was his entirely. I was nothing but a pathetic fuck-slave to this incredible black cock now.

"Oh shit! There!" I moaned out as my pussy convulsed harder with every slam.My brain was melting as I spasmed into the most intense orgasm of my life. I began to flood the carpet with my wetness as I came as he drove himself into me again and again. This tall handsome black stranger was making me squirt. I couldn't believe how much I was cumming for him. I wanted him to join me so bad.

"Cum, do it. Cum deep into my wet fucking married pussy!" I demanded.

"This pussy belongs to me alone now. It is mine. I say when it gets fucked and when it does not from now on. Do you agree?" He asked as he was fucking me back and fourth on his huge black cock.

"Y-yes! I'll do anything..." I moaned like a cock-hungry slut in the hallway of my own home.

Davontae had me with my huge bra-less tits smashed into the floor as he pounded my big sweaty ass.

"Fucking cum in me! Use my fucking pussy! Make me your filthy slut forever!" just as those obscene words escaped my lips it happened, another orgasm was building.

I almost saw stars as his massive hard cock slammed into my big round ass harder and faster than ever. I heard Davontae start to grunt like an animal as he fucked me and I knew what was next. My brain officially melted, as another heavy orgasm began to swallow me whole. I felt myself once again start convulsing on his enormous god-cock. I came as he was pounded me senseless and I loved every second of it.

"Am I your Master?" he asked firmly.

"Are you my servant??" he asked as he used my hot wet hole like it was his toy.

"Y-yes! I am yours...fuck me like the slut that I am" I couldn't believe what I was saying.

He began slamming his fucking hard black meaty cock into me again and again like I was nothing. Soon I felt the first warm gush inside my poor aching overstretched pussy. He was starting to cum. Long hot blasts of hot cum, filled my poor over-stuffed pussy. His unusually large deposit of semen over-flowed from my pussy and poured onto the already soaking wet carpet below me as he came. For the second time in minutes, I began to squirt long and hard down directly into the already drenched carpet. Davontae never stopped fucking me. He was making me his black-owned cock-slut forever and he knew it.

The thrusts of his magnificent cock began to slow down and it throbbed less and less. Soon, all I could feel was his enormous dick still stretching me out as it pulsed inside me. I was truly exhausted. To think, he had only fucked me for a few minutes...I couldn't begin to imagine what it would be like to be his for a whole night...or a whole day...or a whole week. I would probably need to be fucking hospitalized.

"I want to see you again soon" he said.

Davontae withdrew from my aching pussy. He slapped his massive cum-covered cock down on top of my huge around ass. He let it rest there for a minute while I caught my breath.

The entireness of my poor abused pussy was drenched with Davontae's thick white baby batter. Same with my legs and ass. I felt like I was covered in his delicious seed from head to toe. I must have looked ridiculous as I struggled to pulled my cum spattered face from the carpeted floor. He had ruined me forever. I loved it. I watched the huge muscle-bound black god as he collected his clothes. He stuffed his slick wet god-cock back down into his pants. He knew I was watching it closely. He smiled coyly.

I stood up with some effort and tried to fix my clothes but there was no hiding that I had been fucked hard and good by someone. I was a sweaty, hot and sticky mess. If Davontae had told me to suck his fat fucking dick again right then, I would have. If he had pulled out that gigantic black dick glistening with a mixture of my wetness and his cum right then...I would have greedily cleaned it off with my mouth. I could still taste him. It was divine.

"Calm down Amber..." I thought to myself.

"I have your number. I will text you when I feel like it and you will do exactly as your new Master instructs without question. For now, you keep that tight white pussy away from your husband. Don't you dare fuck him at all, until I say you can" Davontae commanded.

He owned me. He owned me completely. My pussy was his, now and forever.

Within a few minutes I heard my husbands car. Everyone had finally returned home, I quickly ducked into the bathroom. Davontae went about his business casually, easily solved the electrical problem we were having. I watched as he and my husband made small talk in the kitchen. Davontae was back to using his customer voice. I just stood in front of the bathroom mirror trying desperately to recover my senses. My heart was still racing a little. I was still so fucking turned on.

Before long, I was sliding a hand down my PJ pants and over my hot cum-soaked pussy. Davontae hadn't even left the driveway in his work van before I was finger-fucking my cum drenched pussy. I couldn't let it go. He had made me into this. He owned me. All of me.

"Amber stop it...your family is home!" I whispered.

Slowly, I withdrew my slick fingers from my aching cum-filled pussy.

My sweet husband Jesse, knocked on the bathroom door just as I had withdrawn my fingers from my lips. The mixture of my own juices and Davontae's cum was driving my wild. My face was burning hot with guilt and shame. My pussy however, was still very much ready to receive Davontae's enormous cock again even if she was a bit sore. If he had knocked on the door right now and demanded to have my pussy again...I would have let him take it.

I turned on the bathtub faucet so husband didn't ask why I was taking a bath so early in the day, which is good because I wasn't sure if I had the energy to lie.

"Hey babe, there's like a big wet spot in the hall. Did something spill?? I hope theres not a leak or something" my sweet sweet innocent husband asked.

"Oh, um, yeah...I spilled something, just throw a towel over it and I'll get it. Sorry!" I said sounding a tad nervous.

"Are you ok??" he asked justifiably concerned.

"Just a bit distracted today is all. Sorry about the mess! I said.

I spoke to my sweet husband through the bathroom door as I continued plunging my fingers into my throbbing wet cum-filled pussy and bringing them to my cum covered lips to taste again and again. It was blissful. I needed more of Davontae's hot seed and with any luck he would cover me in it and fill me with it again soon.

It was apparent that my husband had absolutely NO anything unusual had just occured. At least there was that. I never wanted him to know...but some part of me DID want hime to know. Who knows?? Maybe he would have even allowed it. After all, my husband Jesse was kind of kinky. I felt it was better to keep it as my little secret for now. I loved Jesse dearly...but the idea of letting this black dark god take me anyway he wanted, was almost too much of a turn on for me to handle.

For the rest of that night and every night afterwards...I thought of Davontae. I needed him to fuck me again. I needed to taste the big purple head of his fat cock again. I imagined myself slowly and deliberately wrapping my lips around it and flicking it with my tongue. I needed to be his cumdumpster of a slut again.

He was my black master and I was his thick white suburban servant.

After three agonizingly-long days thinking about that big-fucking-dick, I got a text from Davontae.

"Your Master is ready to begin your true training. Do you accept?" My heart fluttered as I read the words of his text and I could feel myself blushing. I was soaking fucking wet.

12