You Shouldn't Be Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max settles against the girl, deliberately pressing against her, his cock sinking deep. "Yes you did mean it, Steph," he whispers, pushing his meat further into her rectum.

The girl moans, her eyes closing. Her head lolls and her mouth hangs slack. Then she recovers and opens her eyes, and when she levers around again she finds find her lover staring at her, his expression avid.

"Didn't you, my pet," sighs Max before craning in to kiss Stephanie's mouth.

With Max buried deep, her anus packed with cock, Stephanie returns the kiss, hips jerking as she fingers her clit and pussy to a climax.

"I did," Stephanie whimpers, the juddering beginning. "I love you, Daddy. I never want this to end. I want you in my arse. I want it always to be like this."

They're kissing when Stephanie comes. She whines and moans, body convulsing, two fingers in her cunt while Max moves in and out of her anus, his cock a greasy piston.

The kiss breaks and Stephanie winces. "I'm coming," she mumbles, the words thick and clotted. "Oh, fuck ... I'm there."

Janet sits on the bed while it's all going on. She stirs honey with three fingers inside her body, transfixed by the sights and sounds, awed by the tender moments the couple are sharing.

"I want that too," she moans - but nobody is listening, Max and Stephanie are cocooned in their own little bubble. For them the world doesn't exist.

Then Max rises again. His need is suddenly urgent. He fucks into Stephanie's foamy rectum, the surge tinging through his core.

"Oh!" the blonde cries as Max's body thwacks against her with meaty slaps of flesh. "That hurts," she wails, pushing up to meet the vigorous downthrust. "Don't stop," she gasps, fingers scrabbling at the bed cover. "Fuck me. Fuck my muddy-hole. Bang it. Rip my arse to shreds with your lovely cock."

It's too much for Max and he pushes deep with one huge lunge. As he forces himself into the girl's body Max bellows, teeth gnashing before he snarls at the wall and pours semen into the illicit cavern.

"Fuck," Janet sobs, three stiff fingers fucking into her pussy, the liquid squelching an obscene accompaniment as she gasps and whimpers and groans.

***

Stephanie grins at her friend and says, "Let me get it wet first." She points to the sofa in Janet's living room. "Get on there. Kneel on it and stick your arse in the air."

They're both naked. It's another after work drink which has led to more, a common occurrence since the lewd threesome they shared with Max.

Dark desire uncurls inside Janet when she hears the girl issue the instructions. "You going to lick it?" she warbles.

Nodding, Stephanie breathes, "Yes, Jan. I am."

The older woman whines and moves quickly, eager to feel Stephanie's squirmy tongue slithering into her taboo crevice.

When Janet is presented to her liking, Stephanie goes to her and squats behind her. She kneels, settling comfortably as her fingers spread Janet's buttocks.

Her response to the sight of Janet's gaping pussy and virgin sphincter is typical. Having learned her smutty vocabulary from her lover, the girl mutters, "Such a cute little smudge, Jan." Stephanie ducks in quickly and laps at the other woman from clit to rectum. "Isn't it so wrong, Jan? Don't you think it's just the nastiest...?

"Isn't it fucking sexy feeling someone licking your muddy-hole?"

Janet wriggles in response, a low moan bubbling out of her. "I love it, Steph," she squeaks. "I never imagined-"

Janet gasps, breaking off when the girl's quick tongue probes deeper.

Stephanie goes at her friend for a minute or two. She licks indiscriminately, dabbing the puckered ring and slurping at the other woman's swollen clit. Janet squeaks and yelps and purrs while mauling one heavy breast. She leans against the chair, supporting herself on one straight arm while doing her best to swivel at the waist so she can watch.

"Wait 'til Max fucks your arse," Stephanie sighs when she sees Janet staring at her with heavy-lidded desire.

The thought of it sends a sinker of anxiety into the pit of Janet's stomach. Her mind is suddenly filled with the memory of Max and the terrible threat of his appendage.

"Oh," the older woman moans, "I ... I don't know if I'll be able to, Steph."

The blonde stands and moves to the side of the chair. She grabs a handful of Janet's hair and pulls, forcing her tongue between Janet's lips. Her friend's cry of pain and alarm and is abruptly muffled, the yelp turning to a moan of appreciation and enjoyment as the kiss lengthens and Stephanie slides a hand over Janet's back, her fingers finding the other woman's sex.

"I'll help you," the blonde girl whispers when she pulls back from the kiss momentarily. "I'll train you, Jan."

Then the couple are kissing again, with Stephanie's fingers coaxing Janet closer and closer to orgasm.

***

It's Saturday. There's no work. As far as Stephanie is concerned it will be a day of play.

The girl steps up to the front door and presses the button. There's a pause and then a click followed by Janet's voice tinny through the intercom.

"It's me," Stephanie says, mouth close to the metal grill.

The buzzer sounds and the lock snicks open to allow Stephanie access to the block.

Janet is waiting for Stephanie inside, her eyes flicking to the plastic bag in the girl's hand. "You've brought it?" she asks, her tone ambiguous.

"You don't sound thrilled," Stephanie replies. "Can I come in?"

Janet grimaces and mutters an apology. "Yes, of course. Sorry." She eyes the bag with some trepidation. "I don't know if-"

Stephanie's eyes roll. She tuts, exasperated, her tongue clicking off the roof of her mouth. "Relax," she says, pushing past her friend. "I'll be gentle, Jan. It'll be fine." Inside the flat she turns and adds in a softer tone, "I promise I'll make it good for you."

Janet's throat works while the pair stare at each other. "I'm so nervous," she breathes.

The door slams after Stephanie moves forward two steps and reaches past Janet to push it closed. The girl reaches for her friend in the same movement, her arm curling around the other woman's neck so she can pull Janet in for a kiss.

The moment stretches, their tongues sliding together in a serpentine swirl while Janet moans softly.

"It'll be perfect," Stephanie whispers, her forehead against Janet's, their gazes locked.

Blinking and running a pink tongue over suddenly dry lips, Janet murmurs a soft, "Thank you," then eases past the blonde towards the kitchen. "Is it too early for a drink?" she calls back.

Stephanie shrugs. "No ... It'll probably help you calm down, too."

Five minutes later the two women are side-by-side on the sofa, fishbowl-sized glasses of white wine on the low coffee table in front of them. The plastic bag lies like a threat on the floor alongside the settee, its presence the elephant in the room which Janet struggles to ignore.

Stephanie is cool, her pose languid while she sits with her legs crossed, elbow against the arm of the sofa, long hair wound around one finger. She eyes her friend with some amusement and says, "Well, Jan, I think it's time we got started."

Janet lunges for her glass and gulps wine, eyes wide. "Already?" she gasps, coughing as some of the liquid slips down the wrong hole.

Bright-eyed, Stephanie uncrosses her legs and rises. She nods and says, "Why not? We could take it slow, Jan. You know, tease and get all worked up." She winks at her friend before peeling her tee-shirt over her head. Standing in her bra and short skirt she regards Janet, fists on her hips. "It'll be lovely. We can have a little drink and make each other all sexy before we get down to the serious stuff."

Janet swallows heavily when she sees the girl's attention flick to the plastic bag.

A minute or so later she's naked, with Stephanie knelt between her legs, the girl's gaze set right on the older woman's cunt.

"You're already wet, you saucy bitch," Stephanie grins, her fingers holding Janet's folds splayed. "God, look at you all hot and pink," she adds. "Just relax, Jan. Let me have a taste."

Stephanie uses her fingers and tongue to great effect and it doesn't take long before she has Janet squirming. Janet's fingers claw at the upholstery while the blonde teases her friend, with Stephanie coaxing Janet towards a climax. The girl leads Janet to the precipice before she stops, moving up the other woman's body to kiss her mouth.

"That's your pussy," murmurs Stephanie, both hands caressing Janet's breasts. "I want to taste my cunt on your tongue soon," she adds. "I want you to kiss my pussy and make me come."

They're on the second bottle by the time Stephanie allows Janet to fall. The older woman is a writhing, gasping, tousle-haired mess when Stephanie eventually takes her to the edge and beyond.

"Oh!" Janet cries, eyes round with surprise when she announces she's coming and Stephanie keeps licking and fingering. "Yes," she hisses, blinking, agog, mouth falling open. "Keep going, Steph. Oh my God," Janet squeals, feet coming up off the carpet, legs folding at the knees. "I'm going to do it. You're ... I'm ... Oh fuck, oh shit..."

Eventually, when Janet has calmed and her breathing no longer comes in huge gasps the pair swap places. Janet kneels between the girl's toned thighs, with Stephanie spreading her legs and blatantly exposing her glistening core.

"Right there, Jan," Stephanie grunts, wincing when her fingertip slips over her clit. "Lick the button. Kiss my pussy."

Janet rubs herself while she does as Stephanie desires. She's a little crazy with it all, the heady excitement making her more daring than she would usually be.

When the girl lifts her feet and hooks the backs of her knees with her hands and Janet spots the puckered smudge of Stephanie's sphincter the words come in a rush of lust. "I'm going to lick your arse," Janet purrs, ducking in low. "Lift your bum up, Steph," she squeaks urgently. "So I can get at you properly."

"From behind," the blonde yelps in delight. She levers forward and throws one leg over her friend's head, a foot scything dangerously close to knocking Janet insensible. Kneeling and squirming round to look back over one shoulder and with a hand clawing at one taut globe, Stephanie holds herself open. "There ... Now you can get me, Jan. Oh God, yes," she coos when her friend's tongue squirms into her rectum. "Do it to my nasty little bottom, Jan. I'm so fucking horny, babe. I think you might have to fuck my arse with the dildo too."

The rubber cock comes out of the bag. Stephanie hands it to Janet who holds it one hand and looks at it, staring at the detail of the knobbly shaft and big domed head.

She gives a start, jumping when Stephanie's voice breaks her reverie.

"Lube it up," the blonde gasps, two fingers working inside her anus while she fucks three stiff digits of her other hand in and out of her pussy. Stephanie is laid on her side, pelvis angled so her heart-shaped derriere is perfectly presented for Janet to use the dildo with ease. "My arse, Jan," the girl whines, nose wrinkling as she winces at her friend. "Fuck my dirty-hole. Make me squeal, babe."

The urge to dominate the blonde boils inside Janet. It's an unfamiliar sensation, and totally uncharacteristic, but she finds herself snarling at the girl to thrust her hips back further. "Stick it out," Janet growls. "Let me see you stretch yourself open, Steph. That's it," the woman gasps when Stephanie spreads her buttocks wider apart. "Let me get a look at all of you."

The sight of the girl's pussy siping desire causes an arterial burst of lust to explode inside Janet. She gawps at the puckered ring of Stephanie's sphincter and marvels at how such a tiny aperture could accommodate something as thick as Max's cock.

"Your boyfriend is going to fuck my arse, isn't he?" Janet squeaks as she presents the cock-head to Stephanie's rectum. "He's so fucking big, Steph. But I want to feel it. I want to experience it."

Mewling, Stephanie replies with, "Use the dildo on me, Jan, then I'll help you. I'll train you," she adds, her words melting into a long groan, eyes closing, the rubber cock sliding into her body. "Fuck me with it," Stephanie moans. "Hard, Jan. use my bottom like Max does. It has to be rough."

When Janet is finished, she slumps to the carpet, the rubber cock dangling from Stephanie's anus, half its length still embedded inside the girl.

Meanwhile, as an awed Janet looks on, Stephanie collapses onto the settee, sprawling onto her front sobbing and gasping while sucking in great draughts of air. Her heart is bouncing inside the rack of her ribs when her face swivels towards Janet. "Oh my God, Jan," the girl says, breathless. "That was so fucking good..."

It takes a few minutes but Stephanie finally calms enough to sit upright. She reaches for her glass with a shaking hand.

A few quick sips later and she eyes Janet, expression sly. "Your turn, bitch," she smirks.

Janet blinks up at her from the floor and mewls, "Oh God..."

***

"Hello, Daddy," Stephanie purrs. She poses for Max while deliberately lingering at the door so anyone who might walk past can see her. The thought of being seen naked thrills Stephanie.

Max smiles and takes hold of the girl around the waist with both hands. "Hello, babe," he growls, smiling as he moves in close to kiss her. When the kiss breaks Max looks into the hotel room, frowning as he says, "Where is she?"

Excited to see her lover but disappointed nobody has gone past, Stephanie's head tilts, lower lip between her teeth, expression almost feral. "She's here. She's hiding. I..." Rolling her eyes, the girl corrects herself. We've got a surprise for you."

Max's eyebrows arch with interest. "What might that be?" he asks, releasing his lover so he can ease past her.

Stephanie closes the door and breathes, "Wait and see." She moves in front of Max and drapes her arms around his neck. "I love you," she murmurs, suddenly shy.

This is a dilemma for Max. He's concerned by the emotional attachment Stephanie has formed, his marital status just one issue. Max worries for the girl and himself, not least because her admission has made him realise he has strong feelings for her as well. Max is beginning to realise it's a reciprocal deal and he might be losing control over his life.

With Stephanie pressed close, her lithe body squirming against him and her tongue in his mouth, Max is assailed by a volley of emotional arrows. Thoughts and impressions clamour for attention inside his head: he should never have started it in the first place; he should get out immediately and try to push the blonde from his mind and erase her from his heart. She's so young, but so gorgeous; she has the face of an angel yet her soul is as depraved as his. The things she does, the things she says...

"It's dangerous to fall in love, Stephanie," Max croaks. "I'm married ... How many years are there between us?"

Stephanie's green-eyed gaze is unwavering. She stares at Max, one corner of her mouth lifting. "I don't care about any of that," she purrs, rubbing her pubis against her lover's thigh. "I don't want a husband ... I don't even want you full-time." Stepping away from Max she holds his stare with her eyes. "I'm happy with this. I'm happy with you as my Daddy."

Max gulps, his stiff cock pulsing when she says it in her little-girl lisp and gives him an up-an-under look.

"I love doing all this dirty stuff with you," Stephanie continues, her fingers going to the zip in Max's suit trousers. "This thing with you and me and Jan..."

It's intense. The girl's voice is a narcotic murmur while she slowly cranks Max's cock in an underhand grip. Desire explodes inside him and he groans, eyes closing as his tongue slides around his lips.

"Oh fuck, Stephanie," croaks Max.

"There's more I want to do," Stephanie continues as she alters her grip and really yanks at his cock. "I want to do everything with you, Daddy. I'll do anything."

Even in the midst of the fog clouding his mind, Max has a fleeting thought about the scale of "anything". He vaguely wonders what boundaries the girl might have and a shiver of anticipation at the prospect of discovering just what the lovely blonde is prepared to do ripples through him. He swallows heavily again, Stephanie's fist and the proximity of her nudity taking him close to squirting his seed all over the carpet.

"Oh God," Max moans, face slack as he grasps Stephanie's wrist. "Stop," he gurgles, eyes wide, jaw tensing with the strain. "I'm come ... Stop it."

"Oh dear," Stephanie pouts, amusement in her eyes and tone of her voice. Is my Daddy excited?"

"You know I am, you little bitch," Max gasps, wiping a hand across his brow. Recovering, he adds, "You're incredible, Stephanie."

When Max steps in close, the enormous jib is sticking out of his trousers. Max kisses his lover, pre-cum smearing over the girl's upper thigh while they remain locked together for a minute or more, tongues gliding and swirling. When they part a silvery hawser connects them for a second, the delicate thread breaking to leave Stephanie's unblemished skin sullied with a smear of Max's need.

"A drink?" Stephanie asks.

Max shakes his head in refusal.

"Then let's get you out of those clothes," the girl purrs as she moves in to unfasten Max's tie.

It doesn't take long until Max finds himself as naked as his lover. He's on the bed, erection slightly diminished - which he considers no bad thing since he could use a little cooling-off period.

Stephanie stands there in an Amazon pose: feet planted on the floor, fists on her hips, her stare almost belligerent.

"Don't you touch your cock," the blonde admonishes, waving a forefinger as though she's a particularly strict schoolmarm disciplining a truculent pupil. "I don't want you to come too early." Stephanie smirks and finishes with, "You've got two of us to play with today."

She leaves Max staring at her rear-end and dances to the bathroom, throwing a grin and a wink over one shoulder as she goes. A few moments later she guides Janet into the room, leading the older woman in at the end of a silver chain attached to a leather collar around Janet's throat.

Without knowing he's doing it Max jack-knifes forward, jaw dropping open when he sees the shoes, the stockings, Janet's suspender belt and corset.

Janet's breasts bubble over the corset cups, her expression anxious.

"Fucking hell," the man sighs, blinking at Stephanie.

"For you," the blonde announces, tugging gently at the chain.

***

She's trembling. Her legs feel weak, knees watery. There's a maelstrom in the pit of her stomach: a storm of anxiety, of fear, delicious anticipation and aching need. Janet looks at Max and sees the length of him laid there, her focus going to Stephanie while she gulps in terror.

The precipitous heels are deadly, near impossible to walk in and purely for show. Janet feels both ridiculous and sexy in her dishabille. There's no way she would have chosen the stockings and corset for herself, but Stephanie insisted - a supremely perceptive twist for a girl only nineteen years old. Despite her age Janet feels naïve. She might be fifteen years older than Stephanie but has a sense her views and attitudes are parochial and unsophisticated when she compares herself to the girl. Stephanie might be young but certainly has a certain flair for the libidinous.

"It'll be fine," Stephanie whispers a moment before her tongue slips between Janet's lips. "You're ready. Relax." The girl scoops one breast from Janet's corset, hefting the weighty orb with two hands and squeezing tit-flesh while sucking on one nipple. "Enjoy it," she adds on a murmur, licking her friend's tongue before pirouetting away.

The chain dangles while Janet gazes at the sight of Stephanie slurping Max's erection. She stares at Stephanie, entranced by the girl's distorted face, her lips stretched bloodless as she struggles to accommodate the girth.