You Want Me To Do What? Ch. 03

Story Info
Kari and Doug explore a key party.
4.1k words
4.43
93.6k
60

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,341 Followers

Doug had not said a word about continuing swapping for about a month. I sensed he was afraid to try again. For Doug, our first two tries had been less than what he had expected as both women had strong personalities, taking control over Doug.

I, on the other hand, had a good time fucking other men and had to admit to myself that I didn't want to quit. Sex with Doug had gotten better since our first swap but my thoughts were often going back to Jim and Dan and how different their cocks felt inside me. A potential solution came when Rachel called me. Rachel and Jim had gone to swap party a couple of times and the host asked them if they knew any other couples that might like to partake.

Rachel told me that it was a key party where we all mingled for an hour or so then the guys put their keys in a bowl and the girls pulled out a key. The girls would then go home with the guy for the night. If we went, there would be five couples. I asked Rachel if there was any way to pre-choose who Doug would go home with. I told her Doug was a little overwhelmed having been with two strong women and I would like to see if I could pick who he was to be with, without him knowing.

Rachel was not surprised; I think she knew Doug did not have a great time with her. "I felt that I might have overwhelmed him on his first time. Kari, I think I can do this for you but you might have to make a sacrifice. Take one for the team so to speak."

She continued, "There is this one wife Debbie. She is a cute little thing that Jim told me is quiet and submissive. From what Jim told me about her, I think she would be perfect for Doug. Jim said she gives a great blow job. I think I can talk the host into rigging the draw so Doug gets her but you will have to take John."

"What's the deal with John?" I asked.

"John is okay, he is loud and full of himself. He talks big but he is not if you know what I mean. However, his wife is hot, so the guys all want them at the party." Rachel said.

"For Doug, I will do it. I would only have a one in four chance to get him anyway right? How do we do it?"

"I will figure it out with the host and let you know at the party, you just have to convince Doug to go," Rachel laughed.

I told Doug that night at dinner that Rachel had called. "Rachel called, she wanted to invite us to a party this Saturday night."

Doug gave me a sceptical look.

"She said it was a key party. I guess we have some drinks and snacks meeting everyone then the guys put their keys in a bowl. The girls then pick out a set of keys and take the owner of the keys home, except it can't be their own husband. I told them that I would ask you if you were interested."

Doug was looking hard at me to see if I was excited to go or not. I had my best poker face on, showing no emotion either way.

"What do you think honey? I'm not sure this is for us," he said.

"Doug this is your thing, I'm good with going if you want to, but if you don't want to go, I don't either." I knew that was the answer he was looking for.

He smiled to my response; I knew he wanted to try again.

"Do you know who is going to be there? Is Dan and Heidi part of this?" Doug asked.

I could tell he was hoping they were not. "Rachel didn't say there were and she did say that we would not know the other three couples, so I would say no."

"I know you were reluctant at first about swapping but you don't seem as reluctant now," Doug said with hesitation.

"This was your idea for us to have sex with other people. You said it would spice up our sex life and I think it has. I feel bad for you that your experiences with Rachel and Heidi were not what you wanted. But if you are asking me if I enjoyed having sex with Jim and Dan. I would say that I did enjoy fucking them. It hasn't changed my love for you. It was just physical sex. I want you to have the experience that you want."

I knew using the word fucking would get my point across. "I just hope you will find what you are looking for fucking one of these other women."

Doug looked at me a little stunned, "I guess we could try it again."

"Alright, I will call Rachel and tell her we will be there."

I decided that I was going full slut to this party. I found a short black dress that had a deep "V" cut in front. My plan was to go without a bra or panties. My tits would be free bouncing in my tight dress.

"Holy shit, you look great Kari," Doug said when he saw me.

"Not too slutty?"

"We're going to a swinger's party, you look perfectly slutty. I just hope I'm as lucky as the guy whose keys you pick," Doug said kissing me.

"You just remember that when your keys are picked it is just for the night then you are coming home to me."

We arrived at the party and I immediately picked out John before he was introduced to us. He was a little overweight and very loud. He was not bad looking but his personality was over the top. Next to him was his wife Charlotte, who was stunning. She was tall, blonde and had a great body. I could understand why the guys wanted her at the party.

Across the room, I picked out Debbie too. Standing at barely five feet tall, she was cute, with glasses. She stood quietly next to her husband who I later found out was Terry.

We were introduced to the hosts Angie and Frank. Angie winked at me and said she would talk with me later before the draw.

We mingled and met everyone including Debbie and John. I played a little with John telling him to try and keep his eyes off my tits at least some of the time.

John laughed loudly, "if you pick my keys those big tits will get my full attention."

Angie finally pulled me aside telling me her plan. Out of the five girls at the party, Debbie and Charlotte were not in on the plan. John's keys had a Mercedes emblem on the ring and ours had a big "H" so both were easy to distinguish in the bowl without looking. Angie was going to have Charlotte go first.

Angie was going to palm Doug's keys so she would not pick him. If Charlotte picked John's keys she would have to put them back as picking your own husband was not allowed. Rachel would go next, knowing which two keys not to pick. I would go third and pick the Mercedes keys. Angie would go next leaving Doug's keys for Debbie.

Angie called everyone together. "Thank you for a great party, but it is time we got down to the business of the night. I want to thank our new couple Kari and Doug for joining us. I want to go over the rules for everyone's benefit especially Kari and Doug. Remember rule is no means no.

She continued, "Secondly, once the keys go in the bowl go in the bowl, everyone is committed. There is no photography and no recordings allowed. No one leaves till all the selections have been made and we end by 9:00 am tomorrow with the guys returning to their own homes. If everyone is ready let's have the guys step up and put their keys in the bowl."

One by one the guys paraded up putting their keys in the bowl to the hoots of the women. Doug went last dropping his keys on the top. Angie smiled at me, dipping her hand into the bowl, mixing up the keys. I doubt anyone but Rachel and I noticed her palming Doug's keys.

I felt a little bad that I had made it impossible for him to be with Charlotte tonight, she was just as stunning as Rachel had said. The picking went just as Angie had said. I watched the relief on Doug's face when Rachel didn't pick his keys. After Charlotte had picked he kept watching Debbie. I could tell he was hoping for her.

When it was my turn, John let out a big yell when I picked out his keys. "Those big tits are mine for the night."

I shook my tits his way playing along. I went to sit on John's lap smiling at Doug. I think he would have been happy with Angie but he kept looking Debbie's way. Angie picked Jim's keys leaving Debbie to pick Doug's keys.

Angie stood up, "Okay everyone, give your spouses a kiss good night, then we are off to have a good night with our new friends."

I made my way to Doug. I kissed him and told him I loved him. I also patted him on the ass and told him to have a good time. I watched as Doug walked out holding Debbie's hand. I turned around to find John in a tender kiss with his wife Charlotte. I couldn't help but think how did this loud mouth get with such a hot woman. I heard him tell her in a sweet voice that he loved her.

When John turned seeing me his personality changed. "Hey, baby are you ready for big John?"

It dawned on me that maybe it was an act. I held out his keys, "let's go big John."

He guided me to his car and opened the door for me. During the drive to our house, the big John personality was gone and we just talked. We talked about the party and the other guests he and his wife knew.

When we got to the house I expected him to want to rush to bed. Again, I was mistaken. He wanted to get a drink and talk some more. We talked for almost another hour about why they were swinging and why Doug and I started. It was a really nice talk. I felt myself getting horny hearing him tell me about their swinging.

To my surprise, I was the one who suggested we go to the bedroom. "John, I have to say I have loved talking with you but would you like to go to the bedroom now?"

"Yes, I would like that. I didn't want to rush you." John said taking my hand.

I sat on the edge of the bed, "You have been nothing like I expect you to be, what's up with that?"

"I have this reputation as a big loud mouth so I give them that. I have stayed with that personality with some women but I could tell you wouldn't like that. You are like Charlotte, she likes the sensitive me," John said taking his shirt off.

"John, you have impressed me, I like the sensitive you too. Will you unzip me?" I stood up and turning around.

I turned back around and took my dress off with John watching. With my dress on the floor, I sat back on the bed naked.

John pulled his pants off and then his boxers. His dick was hard and like Rachel said, not real big. He was smaller than Doug but was not circumcised. I found this to be interesting so I asked him to step closer to me.

I took his dick in my hand examining it, especially the head. I played with the uncircumcised head before putting it in my mouth. I sucked his cock for a few minutes but stopped before he came as I still wasn't ready to taste cum yet.

I slid back on the bed spreading my legs. I figured that John would climb on and shove his cock in me. Once again, I was wrong. John climbed on the bed but hugged me and kissed me passionately.

John then kissed his way down my body stopping to give my tits a good kissing then moving to eating my pussy. John's skills with his lips and tongue were incredible. His lips and tongue found my clit, working it hard. He had me cumming in no time with my whole body shaking.

"Wow that was that was the best I've ever had my pussy eaten." I looked down at John's cock, it was hard and standing up. "John would you please fuck me now?"

"I've never been asked like that. Yes, Kari, I will fuck you now." John moved over top of me guiding his cock between my legs.

He pushed his uncircumcised cock into my pussy. John surprised me with his stamina. His dick was smaller than the other three I had in me before but he lasted so long that I was cumming again. John kept pounding till he announced he was cumming. I could feel his cock filling me.

We both lay on the bed panting catching our breath. 'Take one for the team,' bounced into my head. I was now very confused by Rachel's statement that fucking John was taking one for the team. Granted his cock was not huge but he knew how to use it.

"How many times have you been to Angie's swap party?"

John looked at me with a curious expression. "Three times, why do you ask?"

"I was just curious because we are so new to it. Who were the women who choose your keys, if I can ask?"

"Hmm, let's see. The first time was Sandra who hasn't been back, Lisa who wasn't there last night and Debbie the little thing that your husband went home with. He is going to really like her by the way."

We both fell asleep sexually satisfied. I awoke to the smell of bacon. I looked next to me and the bed was empty.

I found John in the kitchen naked cooking breakfast. "Isn't that dangerous? One miss placed splatter and something important could get burned."

"Aw, I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed and hope you would feel indebted to fuck me before I had to leave," John said.

"You really didn't have to bribe me with food but I will let you. We can still eat in bed and that way we will be ready to fuck sooner."

John and I took our plates up to the bedroom and quickly ate the bacon and eggs. When we finished I stroked John's cock hard and asked him I could be on top.

"Please, a beautiful woman wants to mount my cock so your wonderful tits are in my face and you think I will say no?" John spread himself on the bed inviting me down to him.

I climbed on top of him and planted my pussy onto his dick. John's hands quickly found my tits commenced to fondling them.

John's stamina was again on display. I rode him till I had another orgasm and he continued to be hard inside me. "I can see you are getting tired, we can stop now," John said holding my tits.

"Oh, that's not happening. I'm not letting you go home to your wife still hard." I rolled off him and spread my legs. "Get on top of me and put that cock inside me. Don't you pull out till you till you've put another load of cum in my pussy."

John did as I told him, he slid his cock in me working it in and out. He pumped me for another fifteen minutes till he grunted cumming in me again. John collapsed on top of me exhausted.

"Oh shit, I better get dressed and get out of here, it is time to go." John kissed me before he got up. "Thank for a great evening. Could I call you and have you and Doug over a private evening with Charlotte and me?"

"I bet I could talk Doug into a private dinner with you and your wife. Hell, your wife is so hot I wouldn't mind a little private time with her." I said laughing.

"She would like that, she is bi," John said pulling up his pants.

"I was just kidding, I've never done that with a woman."

"You should try it, I'm Doug and I would love to watch you two. I'm going to leave my number right here. You think it over and call me if you want. You just lie there in bed, I'll show myself out."

I figured Doug would be home soon so I went to the bathroom to wipe John's cum out of me. I was worn out from John fucking me and fell asleep right after I lay back down.

I awoke to find Doug's arms around me. He was spooned behind me just as naked as I was. I rolled over kissing my husband on the lips.

When his eyes opened and focused on me I said, "Did you have a good night this time?"

A big grin came across his face, "Yeah, it was pretty good."

"Pretty good? With that big grin, you're giving me details. Tell me the whole story."

* Doug's Story

It started at the party. I was talking with John, the loud guy whose keys you picked. I was talking with him, but I must admit that I was just trying to get too close to his hot wife. John pulled me aside. He gave me one of those little blue pills, said to take it right as the keys were being pulled from the bowl. At first, I told him that I didn't need it but he said just keep it and if you decide you want to try it, take it.

When Debbie picked out my keys I decided, what the hell and took the pill. Debbie was quiet in the car, she did tell me that this had been only their third party but she admitted to enjoying them more than she thought she would.

We got to their house and she asked me to sit in the living room while she got us a drink. She brought out a glass of wine for her and a beer for me. Sitting down next to me on the couch we talked a little while we drank. It had been about forty-five minutes since I took the pill and I could feel my cock started to stir. Debbie had a lot to do with swell in my pants, sitting close to me putting her hand on my thigh and close enough I could smell her perfume. We both knew that we were ready to get going. I asked her how she wanted to start.

Debbie asked me if we could act like teenagers on a date. She wanted to make out like her parents were home sleeping. I smiled and pulled her to me kissing her. We started making out and soon I had my hands in her shirt unsnapping her bra. She continued to whisper encouragement and I fondled her small tits. When Debbie took her shirt off I told her she looked fabulous.

She put her finger to the mouth, "Shhh, my parents will hear." She was playing her role all the way. The boner in my pants was almost painful waiting for her to play it out.

I took my shirt off to make us both naked from the waist up. We kissed and rubbed each other chests when I slipped my hand down to rub Debbie's crotch. I unsnapped her pants sliding my hand into her panties. Debbie grabbed my hand "Doug, I don't think we should go any farther. My mommy tells me that when boys try to take your pants off their things get hard and they want to put their thing in my girl place. Doug, is your thing hard and do you want to put it in my girl place?"

I stood up taking my pants and boxers off. "Your mommy was right you did make my thing hard but I want you to put it in your mouth now."

Debbie took my cock in her hand pulling me closer to her. "Mommy didn't say anything about my mouth so I guess that would be okay." She took my cock to her mouth, kissed it then slid it into her mouth. Debbie's cock sucking skills outstanding. I was afraid I would cum too soon, but I was lasting longer than I expected. I guess it was the pill.

I pulled Debbie up to me kissing her. "You made my thing feel real good. You know that girl place you were talking about? I want to make it feel as good as you made my thing. Let me take your pants off and I promise I will just kiss it not to put my thing in it."

"Okay, but let's go to my bedroom, I don't have my parents walking in on us." We walked to the bedroom and Debbie took her pants and panties off laying back on the bed spreading her legs for me. "Now you're just going to kiss right, you're not going to put that hard thing in it right?"

I took a good look at her shaved pussy that looked so inviting. I buried my head between her legs lapping up her wet pussy. I had her juices flowing and her hips moving in no time. "Oh shit, I hope mommy doesn't hear but I cumming. Fuck yes!" Debbie pulled me up to her as her orgasm subsided. "Oh, that was great Doug, do you think my parents heard me?" She said still in character.

"No, if they did they would be in here by now. What should we do now?"

"Mommy didn't tell that kissing my girl place could feel so good. She might be wrong that putting your thing in my girl place is bad. Would you put your thing in my girl place?" Debbie asked spreading her legs on the bed.

"If you want my hard thing in your girl place I guess I can put it there if you want." I got on top of her and guided my dick into her pussy. We both moaned as I started pumping my cock in and out of her pussy. Debbie was whispering encouragement, telling me how great my cock felt inside her. She had abandoned the role play to just us fucking.

The pill was definitely allowing me to last longer but I could feel that I wasn't going to last much longer. To my surprise Debbie started to shake, calling out that she was cumming again. I couldn't take it any longer and shot a big load into her pussy.

Debbie hugged me tight kissing me. "That was incredible," she groaned. We hugged and cuddled till we both fell asleep. I don't think I slept too long before I woke up to Debbie ass grinding against my hard cock. I could believe I was hard again.

Debbie lifted her leg and adjusted her hips to allow my cock to slide into her pussy. We fucked till I came again and again we both fell asleep.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,341 Followers
12