You Won't Believe the Ladies Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't be."

"Can't help it. You turn me on so much."

"Jeff I would love to but I can't," she told me.

"Tired?"

"No. Well a little, but I'm also sore."

"How would you like me to slip it in somewhere else?" I suggested but the look on her face told me before her words did.

"Heavens no honey," Esther said. "I could never take it with someone as large as you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I said in a slightly pouting voice, but after a time Esther climbed up onto her knees.

"I don't want you to go away mad dear," Esther responded, and after I assured her I wasn't made she added," "I don't want you go away hard either."

So Esther took me in hand and proceeded to repeat her magnificent oral skills on me, and while it took me longer to cum this time Esther kept going and just as before, she eagerly swallowed my seed and drained me.

We rested in the bed after that, and after I refused her offer of dinner I figured it was time to leave soon.

"I hope that you had enough fun that you would consider paying me another visit sometime," she proposed.

"Sure. You're great."

"You know, maybe I shouldn't say this but I have a hunch you're going to be really popular around here. Not that I will talk mind you, but some of these women that live here are nosy. They pay attention to who's going in ad out of apartments," she explained. "As cute as you are they will eat you up."

"Oh, I don't know about that," I mumbled.

"Trust me," Esther said as she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Oh, and although I shouldn't promote the competition, I can tell you that if you're interested in that other thing - the bottom stuff? Dirty Denise. She's do anything."

"Dirty Denise?" I laughed.

"That's what she calls herself," Esther related "I play Bingo at her table every week here, and we're friends and all, but she's a P - I - G, and she'll be the first to admit it."

"I don't know I'm ready for that," I lied because she sounded interesting as hell to me, so after I left I wondered which one of these apartments this Dirty Denise lived in.

***

Thanks for reading.

12