Young Beth’s Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerry gave her a long pounding. "Oh man she's tight," he said, "wet and tight. Make sure you get some pussy," like I needed him to tell me that. At that moment I loved watching her face as she sucked my cock, then she stopped while she shook and started sucking again. She loved the team treatment.

I couldn't hold out and I wasn't going to let my load go so soon. I had to get away and went for a beer to cool off. When I got back Gerry had her on her back and her ankles were wrapped around his back as she moaned and moaned. Gerry was giving her a full treatment. She looked so small and young under him.

Then he slammed forward, "oh fuck oh,oh....." as he filled her with his pent up load. He panted, he was tired out. Even with all his miliary fitness and training she had outfucked him. He rolled over.

I was ready and it wasn't the first time I got seconds behind Gerry so I moved between her legs. Her pussy was soaked. Gerry had left the room. I moved to rub her tits, they were so nice I had to make sure it was real, she purred like a kitten. Then leaned forward and whispered.

"Well," I said, "you certainly lived up to your word, now it's my turn and you know I've been waiting."

"I know you watch my ass," she said, staring at me. I had trouble processing what I thought she was saying.

"I saved it for you. If you want...." and she smiled lustfully.

"I mean ...you'd be my first."

I went into an instant hardon so rock hard I thought it would burst.

"It would be my pleasure," I said, and I knew it would.

I sat up on my knees and smiled while she rolled on her belly. I grabbed the pillows and placed them under her to get the best angle. I wanted to go as deep inside of that back canal as she would let me.

She turned her head, "just you," she whispered, "you can't tell or they'll all want some."

I whispered back, "no way I'd share this sweet ass with anyone," as my hands massaged her cheeks and I rubbed her pussy juice in her anal canal. I watched her puckered little hole clamp on my wet finger as it moved in and out of her sweet tightness.

I've have ass before and frankly I don't like it that much. Most young girls are so sensitive and it's so much effort not to hurt them the fun is gone. Not with Beth. She laid on the pillow under her belly and used her hands to pull back those sweet boy sized ass cheeks and I slid in slowly. She purred like a kitten.

"Oh you like that kitten?" I whispered, licking her ear.

"Meow meow," she went as we both chuckled.

I went deeper and the laughing ended as she started to moan. It was such a tight anal ring. She had relaxed and stretched as each stroke took me deeper and soon I was balls deep inside her. Then she started to move grinding her pretty ass on my pubic bones. I did nothing anymore but hold my midsection out while she ground her anus on me and moved back and forth churning my cock inside her. She knew what itches she had, she knew where she needed it scratched.

"Oh my God." she said, "It feels fantastic." You're the first in my ass," she said, "you own it Mark, you own my ass. You get to cum in it, please cum in it, make it yours," as she grabbed the sheets and spasmed again while my fingers rubbed her clit.

We were alone but I really wished Gerry could have watched. His pussy action was nothing compared to this. It was the best anal I ever could have gotten as we slowly ground while she bit the pillow and tore at the bed sheet with her nails when she came.

I was inside her ass a good 15 minutes when I couldn't take it any more. My cock was rock hard and then I locked my toes into the bed frame and rammed as hard forward as I could falling on top of her. She yelped as my hot cum flew hard inside her and she circular ground her ass clamping hard on my balls deep cock. I fell alongside her my eyes close to her hands that were gripping and tearing at the sheets.

We were both panting and I passed out on top of her. We didn't move, neither one of us were going to let my cock slide out.

************

It was Monday and I needed to get Gerry back to the bus station. Beth said she was going to leave too. I had said goodbye to Will and Gus last night so they could make it to work Monday morning. Beth took a couple hours giving them her goodbyes.

"So where did you decide to go," I asked Beth, "Frisco or LA?"

"Actually," she said, " I've decided I'm going back to Vegas to marry my boyfriend. I was unhappy because I couldn't pay for my dress but I was also unhappy my maid of honor got arrested and I wasn't going to get a bachelorette party." she said. "Your friends gave me the best bachelorette party ever."

"I was so lucky we met. You guys took care of my travel expenses, my dress and my party too. I had a great weekend, I enjoyed them all," she said.

Then she gave me a kiss and my hand slipped to hold her ass. "Go ahead, she said, squeeze it, it's yours." I did. Then she turned and wiggled it as she headed into the taxi.

"Airport," she told him. Her return to Vegas would be in style. I knew then I envied her husband to be.

12