Young, Bound and Captured in HD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't having that, I put my hands down and gripped her tits around their full girth, squeezing hard to encourage her to carry on sucking me off. She gently shook her head 'No', although she couldn't remove my cock from her mouth, she was refusing to suck me, we'll see about that. She apparently gets off on this bondage stuff, I'll just have to get meaner. I slid my hands to her nipples and pinched them, hard, she moaned loudly but didn't suck, still shaking her head, I dug my nails into those tender teats and pinched hard, pulling them out, and dragging her forward.

"You will suck me until I cum, otherwise I'll whip you hard."

The cameras would capture every part of this encounter and I wanted to make a good video, any refusal would mean punishment.

I withdrew from her and untied her thumbs from the choker, letting her arms fall to the front, I then untied her legs from the chair. She probably thought this was easier but I was pissed, I stood her up in the middle of the room, removed the belt from my jeans and threw the buckle around the chain of the florescent light fitting. Taking off my socks I tied them to the belt and used them to bind her wrists to the chain. She hung there, her naked body highlighted by a sheen of perspiration, although still defiantly thrusting out her breasts, confident that I would not harm her. I took the thick laces from my boots, 24 inches of cord with metal aglets stopping the ends from fraying, I used plenty of hand cream to make them wet and heavy, then whipped her ass with them. She yelled out, the silent cord had not warned her of it's impending arrival.

"You will remain silent, or I will double the punishment."

She tensed, I whipped just under her tits, this time she gave a muffled oomph and expelled her breath in pain, her whole body sagged as though to double over the tender area. After a while she straightened, pulling at her restraints, chest and ass red, whilst sobbing quietly. Her legs trembled making her whole body shake, her nipples danced in the air and her cock waved enticingly, an abject picture of submission.

I then whipped the air close to her ear, she cringed anticipating the pain, this was even better, without marking her, she was still suffering with just the thought of pain. I whipped the air in front of her face, she flinched away but of course just when she was relaxing, thinking the whip wasn't going to touch her, it did, a wicked slash across both legs under her ass. She screamed through tightly closed lips and leapt upwards, a standing jump an athlete would have been proud of. I noticed her cock wagging as she landed, it was as hard as ever, this was turning her on. I whipped the air in front of her cock causing her to back away in alarm, pushing her ass out, of course that dictated my next action. One more air whip in front of her belly and her ass protruded out divinely, only to receive cutting lashes from the metal aglets and the heavy cord.

Her ass went forward as if kicked, thrusting her cock out lewdly, only for it to receive a mid cord whip of it's own, the metal tips flying around it's girth expending their energy by slapping onto the cock wound cord. I pulled the bound cock around to where I stood, my breath rasping as my own cock stood out straight and hard from the act of whipping her, naked, bound and helpless. My voice was thick as I said,

"You will suck me off now, any refusal will be dealt with harshly."

Her head bobbed, 'Yes'.

Untying her wrists was difficult, the pain of her lashes had made her want to curl up and of course, unable to do that, she merely hung from the chain and attempted to raise her knees, taking her whole weight on her straining arms. I stood the chair to one side and guided one foot onto it, holding her under her ass to lift her up, she gasped and fell forward, twisting on the chain, of course I'd just whipped her there, serves her right. Instead I grabbed around her waist and lifted her, her cock brushed my face as she found her feet, a delightful feeling but I'm not going to tell her that.

Now untied from the chain and standing before me, I directed her to sit on the arm of the chair, she opened her mouth expectantly. Not one to keep a lady waiting, I pushed my cock into that lipstick heaven, her tongue welcomed me back, circling my cock head and flicking over the tip. Again I grasped her dick, my firm grip was more a reminder than painful but she got the message and began to suck me off. As before, as she increased the sensation in me, so I would slide her foreskin smoothly to and fro, we would both cum but I would be in control. Her sucking and wanking of me increased nicely, so I reciprocated, keeping her focused on both our orgasms as we ascended that sexual peak together. Her right hand was stroking me as I thrust in and out of her but her left slid around her ass to play underneath, it didn't touch my hand on her cock, so I presume she was fingering her ass. I eased up with my wanking of her, she was under my control after all and an orgasm was strictly forbidden for her just yet. She rocked to and fro, in time with me wanking her and no doubt her fingers probing her ass.

Meanwhile I was getting closer to orgasm, soon to cum, that thought made me empowered as I thrust harder into those soft lips, totally controlling her as I strove to reach climax. Her sucking grew harder and I rose up on tip toe, thrusting my hips out, face fucking her as I crested that wave, groaning as I spurted cum deep into her mouth. She stopped sucking but kept a steady vacuum draining my balls completely, I was of course still tugging on her cock and no doubt she was fingering herself furiously. Her whole body was trembling as she neared climax, my cock slipping from her mouth as she took over wanking her cock, both hands were busy as she brought herself to climax, her tits were wobbling delightfully, she threw back her head and gave herself up to the moment. She came, a gush of cum spurted and fell to the floor, followed by another and another, until her cock just dribbled down itself.

She slumped down onto the seat and rested, her breasts heaving after her exertions, her dick dribbling weakly, she was in full view of the box mounted camera. Her blindfolded head lolled to one side, her arms fell slack at her sides, both legs splayed open showing a softening dick falling to one side - she still looked wonderful. I kissed her lips, tenderly kissed each nipple and knelt to kiss the sticky head of her cock, which nudged upward, only to slump down once again, leaving a slimy trail down her thigh.

"I will remove your blindfold as I stand behind you, keep your eyes closed while I tape them shut. Any attempt to open them will result in them being glued shut, do you understand?"

"Yes."

I stood behind her as she faced away from the mirror, opened a first aid box and removed two pink sticking plasters. Removing the socks bound around her eyes was the work of moments, peeling off the backing paper from the plasters and taping them across her eyelids took a bit longer. Although flexible along their length, the plasters were quite stiff in the width, so placed on the upper lashes they prevented her eyelids from opening. I got her blue dress from next door, stuffing the underwear into her case and leaving it behind.

"Put your dress on."

She complied, zipping it up.

Whilst next door I had spotted a small gas powered burner ring, that the guys had obviously brought it in to brew up a cup of coffee and lying next to it was a wand like, battery powered, ignition device. It was this that I held near her ear and sparked into life, the crackling sound was quite loud in the silent room.

"You will obey my every command or you will be tasered, got it?"

"Yes."

I dressed and walked her around to the Landside locker room where there was a shower. A quick check showed the room was still empty so I stripped off her dress and turned on the water, she jumped at the cold deluge, her skin puckering to thousands of goose pimples and her nipples standing out hard and firm. The opposite reaction had occurred to her dick, as it sought to crawl into the lower reaches of her belly, jiggling around as she hopped from one foot to the other. I had turned the laptop camera on to capture this behaviour, tits and dick shaking as she danced about under the cold spray. I turned the water to warm, handing her some soap from my locker, she started to wash herself. I picked up the laptop and slowly moved it to follow the soaping of her breasts, then belly and finally coaxing the soft organ of her cock to succumb to a good lather. She bent to wash her legs bending at the waist and showing her beautiful rounded ass to the camera as I moved around to capture it's hidden quality. There on screen was her anus, closed up now, not the open hole that was filmed earlier, as I looked so she slipped some fingers into herself to wash the residue Doyle had left behind. This rinsing seemed to be sensual and rhythmic, I was not going to allow her to masturbate without orders.

"Stop that, spread your cheeks."

She obeyed, I unscrewed the shower head from the flexible hose and directed the water jet directly at her asshole, she staggered forward, her head hit the wall but she continued to hold her cheeks open with both hands, legs spread, head and shoulders lower than her ass and that poor orifice taking a beating from the water flushing it.

"Good, step from the shower."

She complied, standing under the harsh strip lights, hair a matted tangle plastered over firm breasts, legs strong and smooth, trickling water onto the floor. I extended my arm, laying my hand gently on her ass, she shivered, water droplets meandered down her body wetting my hand as they progressed to her legs. I picked up her dress,

"Walk forward and turn as I direct."

She walked past the cupboard, where again I hid the laptop, now taking the feed from room 6 cameras. Walking sensuously, I felt the play of her ass muscles under my hand and was provoked to slip my middle finger down to rest on the loose ring of muscle that was doing its best to recover from drowning. All of my attention was focussed on this small part of her body, it seemed to be nibbling at the tip of my finger as she walked along the empty corridor - still absolutely naked. I caught glimpses of her reflection in the blacked out windows as we neared room 6, I pressed one side of her ass to make the turn into the room. Whilst looking through her case, I had found a comb and handed it to her, she would do a better job blindfolded than I could manage with both eyes open. I did apply her lipstick and she pressed her lips as a matter of habit. She didn't need other cosmetics, her skin was soft and glowed with a natural vitality, her eyes didn't require mascara or eye liner. I stroked her neck, she didn't flinch, it was as though she could sense where my hands would be, they drifted to her shoulders then dropped smoothly to glide down the slope of her breasts, brushing her nipples and teasing the peaks of firm, proud flesh.

My mouth was dry, I had to lick my lips, bending to kiss damp, ripe nipples I took my time to tease them, to jut out hard and full. She pushed them out further, wanting a tender caress, hold on, she fantasises over bondage and with that comes discipline. I stripped off my clothes, already my cock was throbbing with anticipation. I used my nails to scratch the underside of those full breasts, she shrank away from me as my nails made red trails around the sides, pressing in the flesh and leaving stark evidence of their passing. A shudder passed through her and her hands came up involuntarily to ward off the pain. It seems restraints were in order, my belt and socks were still dangling from the light fitting, soon, so was she. The box mounted camera was very close to the action, her body would show in mouth watering detail.

Brie seemed to accept that this ordeal wasn't yet over, one last act yet to be performed, she was on tip toe once more, twisting slowly under the harsh light, the red marks on her breasts showing livid against her skin, lovely. I proceeded to add more, gouging heavily down each side of her body from shoulder to ankle, four parallel lines raked into her. She screamed inwardly, lips clamped shut, the high keening sound was muffled valiantly. I moved to her back and with both hands scored down from shoulder to knee, delighting in pressing into the soft flesh of her ass, where just eight lines left whole areas unmarked, this was remedied by diagonal scratches, looking for all the world like whip marks. Again, through lips pressed hard together, she screamed, her breathing was harsh through flared nostrils as she fought to hold back from crying out. She tried to twist away but merely brought her belly into view, ahh, I couldn't leave that unblemished, so proceeded to score diagonal marks in each direction, framing her navel redly.

She twisted away, her dick was fully erect, acting like a compass needle seeking a direction that would mitigate the pain. Her belly muscles were contracting which flexed her rigid cock in a wanton display of lust as she swung back to me. My own cock was a solid rod as I grabbed hers, three nails each side pushed into the very base where it jutted from her belly, she held still, trembling, I dug in sharply. She hissed, I dragged those nails the length of her cock, catching the groove of her tender glans, pulling the organ out further, till it slipped free, to bob and bounce. Wide dark red lines adorned a cock already slightly red with the hot blood from her pain wracked body. Her head hung, almost as if she could see the weals forming across her torso, I left her a while to feel the full effect of the fire crawling beneath her skin.

Once more I ordered her to stand on the chair, she complied, numbly, moving painfully. I pulled her arm, a signal to jump down, I noticed her ass, the ligaments and muscles were in perfect opposition to gravity as the weight of her delightful derrière made it bounce in a fluid motion, the red lines blurring briefly. I untied her and dragged her to the desk, pushing her roughly over it, spreading her legs wide, keeping them in position with my feet standing on her toes. She cringed, which had the effect of lowering her ass, brushing my cock as she bent her knees, then again as she straightened. The tub of hand cream was on the desk where Doyle had left it, I scooped up some to lubricate my fingers, bringing them to press against her asshole. She moaned, whether in anticipation or resignation I didn't know, or care at this point, I was full of lust and was going to shag the life out of her. Without preamble, I thrust my way in, forcing my fingers into a soft warm orifice, working around to widen the passage to accommodate my hard cock.

Removing my fingers I brought the tip of my cock to her anus, it had almost closed but pressure allowed me entry. I slid in, the effect was that of a soft warm glove enveloping my cock, holding me along it's full length, greedily, I wanted more. Pushing in fully there was not only the feeling in my cock but that of her soft ass against my thighs, this was gorgeous. She hissed as her painful ass touched my body, I could add to that by putting my arms around her to grab her sore breasts, she yelped and even bucked a little. I didn't mind, it transmitted wonderfully to my cock and I squeezed her soft tits to produce more involuntary movements to enhance my pleasure. Simply holding her sides and running my hands down the inflamed skin was enough to make her twist and writhe, the soft globes of her ass pressed this way and that against me. Hands flat against her back had her flexing and bucking again, lovely, I didn't have to work at gaining sensation, she was doing that job very well, the cameras feeding every detail to my laptop.

I was sliding to and fro, the feeling within me growing as I fucked her ass, to think I'd given Doyle first go, I was envious even as I was thrusting into her body. She was hurting all over but did her best to co ordinate our thrusting, humping bodies as I drove ever harder against her pliant ass. My hand found her cock, it had softened but, as I was approaching a climax, I thought I would help her too. I started to stroke it, limited as I was by the proximity of the desk and the fact I was thumping at her ass like a pile driver, it seemed enough to simply hold it and for my shagging to harden her up. We both soared up toward the peak of an orgasm, I was in full control now, shafting her and wanking her cock, hoping to bring us both off together. By now I could hardly control my excitement, I just wanted to cum deep in her ass, the feeling of it tight on me as I fucked her was magic, I was loving every second. She was moving more now, even as she hurt, I think she was going to cum soon, I know I was.

My tempo increased as did my wanking of her, suddenly I stopped, thrusting as far as I could within her, spurting my load and grunting with the effort of thrusting hard up into warm, wet softness. My cock was bathing in cum deep in her ass, when she gasped and climaxed over the edge of the desk and dripped onto the floor. She slumped across the desk, my weight on her didn't help but I was loathe to pull out from her, it just felt so good.

I finally withdrew and cleaned my cock on a paper towel, handing some to her to clean up as best she could. Over three hours had passed since she had walked into the airport, obviously she had missed her flight, I phoned Doyle Cuttinson.

"Doyle, head office are pissed because you took so long to search that suspect and her luggage, she missed her flight and is threatening to sue. I suggest you pull strings to get her on another flight very soon, you don't want her to start talking about contravening her civil liberties, do you?"

I smiled, knowing I'd taken a lot more liberties of my own and not very civil ones at that.

Brie's story

I was glad I had made the decision to visit some I the guys I had been emailing, all had sent photos depicting hunky men and I checked out their facebook and twitter accounts. Although they wanted to hold me captive they had talked about safe words and spanking, rather than brutal whipping and torture. I was still nervous as I arrived at the airport, what was I letting myself in for, would I be harmed? I had a theory that men liked my body but wanted to abuse it, because they were attracted not just to my feminine features but also to my cock and ass, therefore they wanted to punish me for making them lust after things they shouldn't.

A young security guy took me to one side, searched my trolley case, then said he must search me in another room. He lead me for some distance into a small room with a camera in the corner. The phone rang and I overheard a voice say he would have to strip search me, I thought he meant just to my undies, although the tiny panties I was wearing would surely give away my secret. He was embarrassed as he took away my dress, he was young and cute, I could go for someone like him, I was becoming aroused, even more so when he said he was making me strip completely naked.

By the time I had removed my bra and panties I was almost erect, only my stockings remained and I glanced nervously at the camera as I tried to cover myself. He made me hold out both arms, I was naked and open to the steady gaze of the camera while he rolled down my stockings and inspected my feet, this public display of nudity was making me even harder. As he arose, he smacked into my cock, saying he was sorry, I murmured I'm sorry we hadn't any more time together. He blushed, how sweet, I could shag him right here and now. He left the room with my things, so I ran across to the window but couldn't tell if my flight was on the stand, the window was locked.