Young Cock

Story Info
Michelle finds the miracle of youth.
1.9k words
4.45
425.1k
54
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my second year as professor at Western University. I had a Ph. D in Fine Arts and was instructing first year oil painting.

The curriculum was mainly still life and landscape but did include some figure painting.

For the figure painting I employed a willing student who would pose for a stipend from my limited budget. Usually it was a female student but this year a well-built nineteen-year-old male volunteered.

Brad had the body of Adonis. Was a blue eye blonde with well defined muscles. He was a natural for a figure study so I gratefully accepted his offer.

The first time Brad posed for the class I was amazed as was the six female art students. He was not only well built but his penis exceeded eight inches hanging flaccid between his legs.

Somehow we got through the session and I asked Brad if I could have a word with him after he dressed.

Cheerfully Brad returned to the studio dressed in his tee shirt and blue jeans.

"You wanted to see me Mrs. Greene?" he asked.

Faculty is discouraged from fraternizing with the student body but Brad was too irresistible.

I suppose I knew what I was doing when I asked if he would pose for me privately. I offered him more money that he was getting posing for the class and the hours would be more flexible.

Brad agreed to be my model.

I had only been married eighteen months, almost a newly wed. My husband Graham and I were still on our honeymoon shagging six or seven times a week. The last thing I needed was a lover.

Yet I could not resist the attraction of this young lad's cock. I found myself daydreaming about what it looked like erect. Foolishly I had to find out.

It was four o'clock and most classes had ended. I waited in the studio for Brad to show up. I planned to spend a couple of hours getting started on my masterpiece.

"Hi Mrs. Greene, sorry I'm late." Brad said as he entered the studio.

Brad started disrobing without going behind the screen.

I watched fascinated as he removed is garments on by one. In minutes he was pulling off his briefs.

Surprisingly his cock was semi-erect.

"Oh I'm sorry." He said embarrassed when he noticed his arousal.

"It's O.K. I've seen hard ones before," I assured him.

I still don't know why I did it but I walked over and took his cock in my hand.

Brad's cock felt good in my hand, its girth and weight. I could feel it getting harder,

"Mrs. Greene?" Bad exclaimed.

"I just want to feel it." I replied.

It grew fully erect in the brief time I held it. He looked to be close to ten inches!

"Would you like me to suck it?" I boldly asked.

I must have been out of my mind. Sucking a student's cock right on school property. Brad made no attempt to move away answering my question. I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth.

It was a beautiful mouthful. So hard and yet so smooth as my tongue slid over it. My lips sealed around his shaft and I inhaled his cock.

Brad stood there naked with a stupid look on his face while I slurped on his cock. I was in a feeding frenzy and couldn't have stopped if the Dean of the university walked in.

Brad came quick and big time. Great spurts of gooey cum flooded my mouth. I gulped desperately in an attempt to channel all of his sperm down my throat.

"Oh God, that was so good Mrs. Greene." Said as I licked his cock head clean.

I made an attempt to carry on with my painting but I couldn't concentrate with the taste of Brad's sperm fresh in my mouth.

"Maybe we should continue another time?" I finally told Brad.

"Sure, O.K. Mrs. Greene. And you do not have to pay me for today." Brad agreed.

My brief episode with Brad's cock in my mouth only served to inflame my desires. I thought of nothing else. When my husband was fucking me I was imagining it was Brad's cock in me. I knew what I had to do.

Brad met me at Dunkin Donuts as we arranged. Quickly I drove out of the lot before anyone we knew saw us. I drove for almost an hour before I was comfortable that we were far enough from home before pulling into a nondescript roadside motel.

Brad waited in the car while I went into the office and paid cash for a room.

Hurriedly I left the office and waved Brad to room seventeen. I parked the car where it was not too obvious from the road.

Brad and I were in the room in a flash and closed the drapes.

I had dressed as usual not wanting to draw my husband's attention to my rendezvous. Brad played with the TV while I removed my jacket and shoes.

Brad's attention was diverted from the TV when I began unbuttoning my silk blouse. Button by button my décolleté and snow-white bra came into sight. I peeled off the unfastened blouse revealing a well-filled 38C bra to my young lover.

I now had Brad's undivided attention as I unhooked my bra and allowed my breasts to tumble out of their prison.

By the look of awe in Brad's eyes they must have been the biggest tits he had seen.

No time to waste my skirt fell to the floor around my ankles leaving me in my pantyhose and white briefs.

I sat on the edge of the bed while I removed the last of my clothing.

I stood completely naked in front of my mesmerized lover.

"You like?" I asked.

They way Brad was staring at my full bush I knew in his mind he was already entering me.

"Well c'mon!" I urged him.

Now I was the naked one I wanted his cock more than ever.

Brad took less than two minutes to get naked with me. Much to my delight his hard young cock sprang out of his briefs as he pulled them down.

It was no quick blowjob this time; his spunk was going right into my pussy.

"I better tell you Mrs. Greene, I'm still a virgin."

Oh my God! Could it be possible I was about to get a nineteen-year-old virgin cock in me?

"Never mind the Mrs. Greene. When we are naked I am Michelle." I said.

I lay back on the bed, my legs spread wide open.

Carefully Brad mounted me, positioning himself between my open legs he guided his cock into my bush. With a little help he found my opening and started sliding into my wet sheath.

His hard young cock was like a spear impaling me. A soft moan escaped my lips as he traveled further into me.

"Am I hurting you?" Brad nervously asked.

"Yes, but it is a nice kind of hurt." I smiled.

My legs closed around him and drew him the remainder of the way into me.

"Oh fuck!" I cried feeling so full of cock.

"Fuck me Brad, fuck me hard." I pleaded.

It was like the first time I had been fucked. The strength of Brad's cock made up for his lack of experience. His hardness and stiffness made my cunt come alive.

"Oh yes, that's it!" I whimpered.

My body tingled as electrical shocks radiated from Brad's glorious cock. The walls of my vagina clamped onto his meat in a desperate attempt to control my frenzy.

Of course Brad climaxed all to soon on his first dip into my pool of sex. I moaned softly as I felt his cream pump into me, one spurt, and two spurts then the third burst of his sperm flooded my cunt.

I had not yet had the opportunity to come but this one was Brad's. There would be many more chances for me to climax on his cock. Brad rolled off of me drained of his seed.

"That was beautiful!" I told him.

Through the miracle of youth Brad was backing me within five minutes. This time he took me with him to Orgasm City. It was fabulous, I squealed like a teenager as my body quivered though a category five orgasm.

We fucked again and again during that first afternoon and I dropped Brad off a satisfied woman.

After that there was no more pretense. We met as often as we could for marathon fucking sessions. I was addicted to Brad's young cock.

We were about six weeks into our affair when Brad popped the question.

"Michelle, I have a friend who would like to meet you."

I was stunned. Who was this "friend"? Why did he want him to meet me?

Brad explained he had a roommate who he had told about his naughty professor mistress. He said his young friend didn't believe him and wanted to meet me himself.

The thought of another young cock was too tempting and I told him he could bring his friend along on our next meeting.

"Michelle this is JC, JC this is Michelle who I have told you about." Brad introduced us.

I was still getting over the shock. JC was as black as the Ace of Spades and appeared to be about sixteen.

"Are you sure you are eighteen?" I asked the young colored lad.

"Yes Mam, my birthday was last month." JC assured me.

I felt very awkward with two young boys in my car.

"Are we going to the motel Michelle?" Brad asked.

The temptation was to great, "Yes," I said heading the car out of town.

As soon as we were inside our motel room the guys started to undress to claim their prize.

"Have you had sex before?" I asked JC

"Just with my sister, I have never had a white lady." JC confessed.

Oh my God! What was I letting myself in for? I had never had a black cock and couldn't help wondering if the stories I heard were true? I was about to find out.

I had my sweater and bra off when JC removed his shorts.

Jesus! Were all young guys hung like horses these days? JC was hard of course and his black beauty reached nine or ten inches out from his curly black pubes.

I stopped disrobing and with my skirt still on I dropped to my knees in front of the black cock. Without hesitation I took JC into my mouth.

What a slut I've turned into I thought as I sucked on JC's cockmeat. His cock felt like it belonged in my mouth.

I drank my first black man's cum that afternoon. Swallowing a large mouthful of JC's rich sperm.

I finished undressing and got on the bed for my two young lovers to use. Brad and JC joined me.

JC fucked me first. His hard black cock awakened my pussy for my afternoon of wickedness. His sister was a lucky girl and taught him well. Skillfully he brought me to an orgasm.

After spending another load in me he shifted to my mouth again leaving my sloppy pussy for his roommate to us.

The next hour was black and white. I had to concentrate on whose cock was in me, they both felt so good.

The two young cocks soon wore me out. Just when I thought I didn't have another orgasm left in me I was hurled again into that abyss of rapture.

I had to get Brad to drive us back into the city my pussy was throbbing so much. My belly was filled with a mixture of black and white sperm.

I knew I that now I had tasted young cock I was addicted. It was going to be an interesting year.