Young Couples Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete parted my thighs and mounted me, his cock slipped inside my very wet pussy somewhat easier than last night, he began to ride me with long slow strokes, I climaxed three times as he built his speed up, before he was literally shagging the arse off me, and I absolutely loved it, I had a huge orgasm as his cock stiffened extending my own pleasure when he came

Steve

Jackie was fairly loud and without shame, when she orgasmed, she orgasmed, loud and proud, often mouthing crude obscenities. I wasn't concerned I was happy to be able to make her scream and shout and I was not worried if the world knew about it.

Jenny

The following morning Pete awoke next to me and soon made me aware had a big stiffy on, he left me in little doubt what he intended to do with it. I had my back to him and I could feel his cock probing away against my bum, I giggled and adjusted my position, raised my leg allowing him access, he didn't need a second invitation to sink his wonderful morning hard on up me balls deep. I arched my back pushing my bum onto him, he didn't spare the horses and rode me hard, we climaxed almost simultaneously. My orgasm was nowhere as intense as last nights but nice, especially nice for the morning after.

Pete went into the shower, I remained in bed looking towards the bathroom door, secretly hoping for another sight of his cock, he didn't disappoint walking into the bedroom drying his hair as yesterday.

Never having actually spent the night with Steve I had never experienced morning after sex, I wondered why we didn't have it yesterday morning?

Again, I watched his now soft cock move when he vigorously rubbed his hair, everything I thought I may have dreamed or imagined from yesterday appeared to be true.

I was fascinated by his cock, he smiled when he saw me staring at it, it was then I had the urge to suck it. I`d never sucked a cock before and I have to say some of the girls who related their experiences had put me right off the idea,

I recalled my friend Stacey moaning about getting a mouthful of jizz and saying it tasting revolting. Another mate Amanda told the tale one Monday how her boyfriend had shot his load all over her face, apparently it was in her eyes, up her nose, in her hair as well as down her throat, all not a great advert for fellatio.

Pete`s cock just looked so inviting and suckable, when all considered he used his mouth on me without hesitation, as if it were a natural thing to do.

"Come over her," I asked him in my most sexy voice, as he walked towards me, I knelt up, his cock stiffening in anticipation of what I reckoned he thought was going to be another shag. He stood in front of me his cock semi hard, I reached out and took it in my hand, he moaned when my fingers caressed both his cock and balls.

He was quickly stiff, hard, nicely hard, his cock looked even bigger from this position.

I leant forward and placed a tiny kiss on his bell-end, again he groaned, I took the head of his cock into my mouth. All credit to Pete he kept still as I found my way around his cock. I worked my lips up and down his cock, taking about half of it into my mouth, so far so good.

I realised if he thrust forward, he may well choke me, the answer was of course to wrap my fingers around his shaft when I had as much of his tool as I could manage to take in my mouth, smart thinking I thought.

Beginning to feel more confident with my hand elevating the prospect of getting my tonsils smashed I began to bob my head up and down his shaft, I felt him twitch a couple of times, he was also moaning, I must be doing it right?

My jaw was starting to ache and he showed no real sign of cumming, I knew his cock would stiffen when he was about to shoot, I had it all planned, when he stiffened, I would stop sucking him move out of the way and use my hand to finish him off, great plan.

I needed to rest my aching jaw so I pushed his cock up to his tummy, I noticed it easily reached his belly button, I then decided to kiss and lick the underside of his cock down to his balls. He let out a long slow groan as I slowly ran my tongue down the underside of his shaft.

Note to self, underside of a cock appears very sensitive!

I then placed little kissed all down it, another moan. I kissed his balls, "Jesus Jenny!" He exclaimed as I took one of his nuts into my mouth before the other.

His reaction really spurred me on and I gave his nuts a good working over before licking back up to his crown, my jaw now rested I took him into my mouth again, my hand in the confidence boosting stop position. I bobbed my head with more vigour.

"Fucking hell Jen, where did you learn...." His voice tailed off.

My plan of wanking him off at the end took a turn for the worst, his hand went behind my head, his cock stiffened and expanded, I couldn't pull away his grip to tight.

His cock twitched, instinctively I knew he was about to cum.

"Aaaaagh, yessss,ooooh, god Jesus fuck Jenny yes, yes," He wailed

Spunk erupted from his cock hitting the back of my throat, it jerked, another squirt, I swallowed as fast as I could, but not quite fast enough and I felt his sperm overflow my mouth run down my chin and drip onto my breasts. My head still in a vice like grip he pumped all his seed, emptying his balls I swallowed frantically, eventually he released his grip on my head, his cock beginning to soften, I could stop swallowing.

Pete stood back looking at me, no doubt admiring me cum soaked tits. I wiped his cum from my chin on the towel he had used to dry his hair, I also cleaned the excess spunk from my boobs.

"Jen I`m so sorry, I don't usually...."

"Its fine," I assured him, I didn't want him to finish his apology with, "Cum in a girl's mouth." I also didn't want him to think it was the first time I`d sucked a cock.

Upon reflection I have to admit the taste wasn't unpleasant if anything a little salty I wasn't fazed by either the taste or the consistency. Okay so there was some after taste but nothing to worry me.

During showering I considered what I had just done and decided it was another string to my bow, another sexual practice and a practice I decided I quite liked.

Steve

We had been here almost a month and we had the best part of 5 months to go before we left to spend a week at home then off to university, provided our exam results stacked up and we were excepted by our chosen Unis.

In the meantime, it was work hard, play hard, and enjoy everything else that came with it.

I was certainly enjoying the sex, and what a steep learning curve it was, how to make love to a girl, how to enjoy the female body, how to recognise the female desires, rough or gentle sex, fuck or make love, satisfy a woman`s desires, enjoy her passion.

I reckoned I was well on the way to mastering it all with Jackies help, and if I could master and fulfil her needs and sexual desires, I reckoned I could be confident with any woman.

Jenny

Five further months of this lifestyle, I was confident I could handle it, the work was great and becoming pretty easy now I was into it, I knew my way around and my roles. I always got a great thrill on show nights just before the performances,

The sex was amazing, I had learned so much thanks to Pete about the male body and of course my own body, what pleasure your partner could give you, and the pleasure you could give to your partner.

I did ask Pete why he hadn't wanted sex the morning after our first night's sexual antics?

His reasoning quite thoughtful, he said I wasn't ready for it? I was miffed by his reply but upon reflection knew he was right, after all I had a sore fanny most of that morning,

Another five months of this, yes please

Steve

A telephone call from my mom, she informed me very excitedly that I had passed all my exams although I had not achieved a top mark in one subject, but all in all okay and a place at a Uni was pretty much assured, it was just wait and see where I would be accepted

Jenny

I passed my examinations with distinctions and had been accepted at my preferred University immediately, brilliant, I celebrated the great news by sucking Pete off! Would I have preferred to go out celebrating, drinking and partying like most other people, not at all, a mouthful of cock one of the best things, love it.

I didn't usual swallow his spunk, I had perfected the art of finishing him off with my hand, not that I minded the taste, as I have said I didn't like the lingering after taste all that much. But today I really went for it and he soon shot deep into my throat and I swallowed it all, licked him clean, he asked me what he had done to deserve such a lunchtime treat?

"That's for being the best boyfriend a girl could have," I didn't tell him I was also on cloud nine over my exam results.

Steve

Jenny and I discussed our results, we had always planned to go to university together, but that was uncertain given my results, an anxious wait ensued.

I had witnessed the shrieks of Jenny having sex with Pete numerous times and it always irked me slightly that she had never made those sounds when we had had sex. I also knew Pete had been a serial womaniser in the past, although it appeared Jenny was now satisfying all his desires.

I continued to poke Jackie at every opportunity, and I mean every opportunity, she was always horny and I appeared to satisfy her even though she had a seriously high sex drive, some days my cock hurt, on those days when she just couldn't get enough of it, I also regularly had a sore tongue after satisfying her demands, I never told her.

Jenny

A bit of bad news, Steve wasn't accepted at the same University as myself, although he had been offered a place some 200 miles away, we shared our disappointment, but upon reflection I considered it may well be a

blessing. I was unsure how our relationship would pan out, if indeed we had a relationship, anything other than friendship after our sexual affairs of the summer maybe impossible.

From the squeals and moaning's often heard coming from their chalet when they were obviously having sex, I knew Stevie boy was hitting the right notes with Jackie, she always had a smile on her face and a spring in her step, much like myself.

I couldn't believe how being sexually satisfied improved your persona, one issue I had was I was nearly always bloody horny! Which was fine whist we were here, I could satisfy my needs with Pete almost at will, being home wouldn't afford me that luxury.

Steve

I was happy I had got a place at Uni and on my chosen course, I was disappointed I wouldn't be with Jenny, I had always thought we would be together always and forever, it was a foolish assumption, we both had to go out into the world, we were still pretty young.

I wondered if we would end up together sometime in the future? I guess we both had a lot of life to lead before we considered anything else.

Jenny

Pete broke the news to me himself, he and Aiden, another of our entertainment staff along with Steve had been asked to go to another camp for 3 days to help with a promotional film shoot, I was disappointed but realistic, it was only three days, it was only actually two nights, I could manage two nights without Pete`s cock surely, couldn't I?

Steve

The opportunity to work on a film set was exciting and the three of us headed off in Aiden`s car. I was concerned at leaving Jackie, she was hot, several guys hit upon her every week, they hit upon all the girls who worked the ballroom, in fairness the girls had all become experts in playing the advances down politely.

Knowing how horny Jackie always appeared I wondered with me out of the way if she would be tempted to try someone new?

I was sitting in the back of the car wondering about Jenny and Jackie when my attention was drawn to the conversation Pete and Aiden were having, I couldn't believe it they were discussing, how soon they would bed a couple of girls today!

Jenny

The first evening the boys were away I worked the ballroom with Kathy, we had a good evening, several free drinks as usual, afterwards Kathy asked me to go for a drink. Secretly I had always wondered who she was shagging, surely with her figure and stunning looks some lucky bloke was enjoying her charms?

Kathy said she had two tickets to a show in town for tomorrow night, we had the evening off so we should go. I jumped at the chance and accepted without any hesitation.

A couple of drinks and we strolled home together wishing each other goodnight as we went to our own chalets, I was soon in bed, my mind went to Pete and the boys I wondered what they were up to.

I began to recall the past couple of months and initially how quickly Pete had introduced me to both his big cock and the various sexual positions I now enjoyed so much. I also recalled my first cock sucking experience, God it must have been awful for him when I reflected upon my raw skill of performing oral for the very first time. I almost laughed out loud, and the morning after sex. The morning after sex I now craved for, usually lying on my side sticking my ass out always encountering Pete`s morning stiffy, he would reach around and tittle my clitty for a few seconds before sliding his knob up my very ready and wanton quim.

By this time my hand was between my legs I masturbated slowly, enjoying my fingers before I rubbed my clitty harder. My climax was nice, not earth shattering, but nice, I much preferred Pete`s cock or tongue bringing me off, but never mind.

Steve

The inevitable happened we soon met three girls, all on holiday all pretty nice looking, I wasn't fussed but Aiden called me a spoilsport if I left a girl named Amy out.

After a few drinks and the ending of the evening entertainment I suggest a walk along the promenade. Amy took my arm, we chatted she was good company, we all stood watching the ocean reflecting the moonlight before walking back, I sensed the other had more pressing things on their minds.

Arriving at Amy`s chalet I would have been happy to leave it there but she was having none of it, virtually dragging me inside.

Her kisses were fervent, almost desperate, her hand quickly found the bulge in my trousers and the rest as they say was history. Seconds later she was kneeling in front of me, her hot mouth was sucking my rock-hard cock, jeez she was hot, hot and horny, we fell onto the bed she moved around offering me her pussy, her mouth engulfed my prick again, I began to lick her already wet hot snatch.

She orgasmed quickly on my tongue, she tasted slightly different to Jackie, but surprisingly good, I got her on all fours and plunged into her, one thrust bollocks deep, she squealed what I took to be her approval, I fucked her hard, she soon had another orgasm, quickly followed by what must have been a real good long one, she moaned and uttered some obscenities into the pillow. I shot my load shortly afterwards, we cuddled under her duvet.

The moonlight illuminated the room I glanced around to see there was a bathroom and what appeared to be another bedroom, I drifted back to sleep only to be woken a short time later by the unmistakable sounds of two people getting it on, I wondered if it was Pete or Aiden.

Whoever the female was she was obviously enjoying the stiff rogering she appeared to be getting, judging by the guttural sounds she was making, my cock stiffened at the image.

"They seem to be having a good time," Amy whispered.

"They certainly do," I agreed,

Amy`s hand soon found my hard on.

"Ooooooh just look at that," She exclaimed, "The sound of them fucking`s turned me on too," She slipped down the bed taking my cock once again into hot her mouth. I lay on my back listening to the girl next door wailing in pleasure, she was without doubt getting a very good shafting.

I wondered if it was Pete or Aiden dishing out the right royal shagging next door, a pang inside me hoped it wasn't Pete.

Amy mounted me and she impaled herself in one easy movement and began riding my cock in long slow strokes. I knew I could last for a good while and made Amy work hard, she orgasmed three or four times before I emptied my balls into her for the second time that night.

The couple next door were still going hard at it when we eventually drifted back off to sleep.

We had sex again the following morning Amy said she was satisfied when I rolled off her, she kissed me passionately before saying it was the first-time, she`d had sex since last New Year's Eve. She confessed to having a drunken one-night stand with a bloke she didn't even know, and in the cold light of day she regretted it deeply, her boyfriend ditched her when he found out.

"How did he find out?" I asked

Amy blushed, "I had a couple of love bites."

"Oh dear."

"One just here," She pointed to her right breast and the other was just here she opened her legs wide and pointed to place on her inner thigh an inch from her fanny.

Take a closer look," She pulled my head between her legs, "Kiss it better if you like," She offered with a sexy giggle. I just couldn't resist kissing her fanny, her once again wet fanny.

She came on my tongue before I mounted her again shagged her in the missionary position, boy were we both sated when I rolled alongside her.

We fucked like crazy at every opportunity for the rest of the day, she certainly liked her cock that was for sure, I reckoned she was making up for the times she`d missed out since New Year.

Aiden and Pete also spent all their spare time having sex with their girls.

Jenny

Kathy and I had a wonderful evening at the show, it was brilliant, a couple of wines later we grabbed a taxi arriving back at camp in half an hour, when the taxi fare was displayed on a screen Kathy winked at me,

"Forget the fare and I`ll suck you off," She offered the driver, I was more than a little shocked

"Sorry love it`s clocked on the books,"

"I`m sure you can sort it," Kathy smiled sexily towards him, "We`ll both suck you off, how about that?"

"We won`t," I stated loudly and handed the driver the fare, "Keep the change." I dragged a laughing Kathy out of the cab, "Bloody hell Kathy."

"What?"

"Would you really have blown him?"

"Yeah, he`d have cum inside a few seconds," I was dumbfounded

"Done it before have you?" I assumed she had!

"Not here but nearly all the girls do it back home, you know for a free ride home after a night out."

We went to the bar I certainly needed a drink, again I wondered what Kathy did for sex? I was too embarrassed to ask her, we had a couple more drinks, perhaps one too many and we were both a little more than tipsy when we walked home, we linked arms.

Arriving at the parting of the ways I thanked Kathy for a wonderful evening, even though she had offered our oral services to a strange taxi driver.

It was at that second Kathy pulled me towards her and kissed me full on the lips, I could feel her breasts rubbing against mine.

Shite! my nipples reacted, Kathy`s hand found my left breast and caressed it gently, must have been the alcohol causing me to moan when she gently but firmly tweaked my nipple, she led me to her chalet, what the hell was I doing?

She offered me a nightcap I had regained some composure, "Kathy I don`t..." I began

"Only because you never have," She cut me off in mid-sentence. "Have you?"

"What?" I was confused

"Never had sex with another woman?"

"No."

"Ever wondered what it would be like?"

"No." I didn't lie

"Trust me you`d like it," She licked her lips suggestively, she handed me another drink, as she did so she kissed me again, my mind was racing, her mouth was so soft and gentle, "I want to have sex with you," She was honest, her hands found my breasts, my nipples like church organ stops indicated my arousal, a lamb to the slaughter.

She unzipped my dress and unhooked my bra she bent her head a kissed my nipples, again I moaned the lashing of her soft tongue around the areoles, shite she was good, I closed my eyes and relaxed her mouth and tongue removing any of my lingering doubts.