Young Couples Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally I had a wonderful view down the top of her tightly stretched blouse, I didn't think she was wearing a bra.

Jenny

Teasing over I wanted cock and I wanted Steve`s cock, I soon had his hard cock in my mouth and proceeded to give him a decent blow, before I needed attention, well I say I needed attention, specifically my fanny needed attention.

Taking his very stiff dick from my mouth I stood up kissed him quickly before bending over the end of the bed, just hoping he would take the hint.

Steve

Jenny could have sucked me off in seconds had she wanted to and trust me I wasn't going to stop her, however when she bent over the foot of her bed and wiggled her arse, I knew exactly what she asking for,

I lost my clothes quickly before approaching her pert ass.

Jenny

Steve soon got the hint, he raised my little schoolgirl skirt so it was around my waist, before I felt him grab my hips, I felt the head of his cock nudge against my fanny lips through my thong, I pushed backwards, he pulled my thong to one side, my pussy opened and he easily slipped inside, he didn't hold back and I didn't want him too. For once I didn't need arousing or any foreplay. Steve read the situation impeccably and commenced shagging me hard, he knew I liked those long strokes, his cock almost popping out of me before thrusting it hard back up me to the hilt.

It wasn't long before a huge orgasm began to build and soon swept over my body, beautifully strong and intense, I fell forwards and his cock slipped out of my wetness, I noticed a damp patch on the bed I had cum that strongly, I giggled, Steve lay beside me.

Steve

I knew she was gagging for it and it was hard to resist, we also had until late afternoon to enjoy the pleasures we both had to offer, the inviting sight of her up turned ass was just to inviting to refuse.

Her first of what I knew would be several orgasms was huge, not only did she scream into the pillow her knuckles turned white as she grabbed at the bed sheets, she also coated my balls and thighs with her love juices, randy little bitch.

Jenny

We chatted and snuggled while I recovered, I knew Steve`s hard on would need taking care of soon, but liked the idea of making him wait a while.

My hand found his cock and I stroked it very gently, I liked the way he moaned and moved his hips when I caressed him.

Steve

Naturally I wanted more of her, I wanted to cum, I needed to cum, but Jenny seemed content to play with my cock for a while, boy was she going to get another shafting. In the meantime, her caresses were nice keeping me hard.

Jenny

To be honest I was driving myself as crazy as I was Steve, I was never satisfied with one orgasm always needing several to be totally satisfied. He was lying on his back his dick slapped onto his stomach when I let it go, he feigned it had hurt him, I laughed.

"Needs kissing better I suppose," I ducked down and kissed his cock all over, bloody thing was huge and I struggled initially to get him into my mouth. Licking around the head of his cock I could taste my own juices mixed with his pre-cum, lovely.

Teasing him was such fun, making his hips rise and fall when I took him deeper into my mouth, I enjoyed sucking cock, the feeling of power over a man. Bringing him to the edge before stopping to let him cool down before starting again, was it cruel? I didn't care I enjoyed doing it, payback time for all the occasions he`d chosen to tease my little pussy mercilessly.

Steve

Jenny really could suck cock and appeared to get better every time she took me between her lips, a man could die of pleasure.

But I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to screw her silly and the time was coming when I wouldn't, couldn't wait any longer.

Jenny

Steve was on the edge, I knew he wanted to shag me badly, I badly wanted him to shag me, just one more little suck, see just how much cock I could get in my mouth, I reckoned I closed my lips just below half way down the shaft. I had never mastered deep throating, note to self must try harder!!!

Steve

Hanging on and hanging on to the aching in my balls, I needed release and soon. Jenny was really using all her oral skills teasing my cock and balls. It was too much I couldn't take anymore I knew she wanted it, when I rolled her off me and on to her back.

Jenny

I love it when a man is dominant and teasing him so had made Steve dominant. He forcefully pushed me onto my back, grabbed my legs and forced them onto his shoulders, I was deliciously exposed to him, and for the second time today I felt the head of his cock at my entrance.

I arched my back as he thrust deep into my aching pussy.

Christ, we went at it, I orgasmed several times, Steve was pounding me hard.

Steve

How I held back surprised me, I was ready to explode in her mouth ages ago, so when I felt her scalding pussy wrap itself around my cock, I expected to white wash her insides immediately. However, I seemed to get my second wind, miraculously my pending cumshot receded. I found myself tittering on the edge of cumming but not being quite able to peak.

This was much to Jenny`s delight as I fucked her harder, she rode with me matching me stroke for stroke, fuck she was hot.! She dug her nails into my back, she bit my shoulder, she screamed obscenities each time she approached her own climax

Jenny

I expected Steve to shoot his load within a few seconds of entering me, so I was pleasantly surprised when he didn't, he fucked me hard with that urgency I love, feeling a man between your legs knowing how badly he wants you, also knowing how badly he wants to satisfy you, but also aware he needs to cum, wants to cum, doesn't want to cum.

That was the amazing feeling I had right now, I was floating on the air of orgasmic bliss, everything was in just the right context, I was in that wonderful constant state of orgasm, wave after wave swept through me, once he hit my g-spot all hell broke loose.

Steve

Having had sex with this beautiful girl several times I thought I knew her, but I had never seen her so horny as she was at this time, she was trembling, screaming, moaning constantly spasming around my cock, a truly amazing sexual experience, unfortunately it would come to an end, probably all too soon.

Gritting my teeth and swallowing hard I fucked her for all I was worth, my arse going like a jack hammer, it lasted much longer than I expected but all great things as they say. Once I felt the sap begin to rise, I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

Jenny

Steve fucked me like nobody had ever come close to doing, pure ecstasy, I am sure I passed out through pure sexual pleasure a couple of times. For certain I had never orgasmed so strongly or for so long, I knew I was loud but I may have been a few decibels higher today.

My final orgasm surpassed the rest, I felt Steve`s cock go rock hard and his thrusts got even harder, it appeared he couldn't miss my spot, and it drove me crazy, he was deeper inside me than ever before, I actually felt him cum which naturally extended my own climax.

Steve

Nothing compared to the sex we had just had, and the strength of my own orgasm blew me away were a sweaty heavy breathing mess, I collapsed next to Jenny, she was breathing heavily and still twitching in the afterglow of our sex, I kissed her on the cheek, her only response was a smile.

Jenny

Shattered, I was totally shattered, whats the expression? Ah yes, I`d had the arse shagged off me!!!

Well and truly fucked, I couldn't speak, I couldn't move apart from a shiver went through my body every now and then, my pussy had never felt like this, If I said he had turned me inside out it might be a fair description of how my well fucked fanny felt. I closed my eyes and captured the moment, I thought it would live with me forever, I hoped so at any rate.

Steve

We must have dozed for a few minutes, the afterglow washing us into a contented bliss.

Jenny moved and disturbed me, I turned to her and saw a girl of great beauty smiling a very contented smile, we kissed passionately

Jenny giggled, "There`s an awfully damp patch," I laughed too.

"More than that I`m starving," And after that announcement she sprang out of bed.

She looked somewhat dishevelled, her skirt had disappeared somewhere, her hair was all over the place, God only knew where her thong was, her blouse wide open her tits on full display, the only thing still in place where her stockings.

My god she looked sexy, even after all our cavorting earlier my cock gave a twitch at the sight of her, I began to stiffen and Jenny noticed, "Later Darling later," She tossed her hair back pulled her blouse together fastening just one button before leaving me to get lunch. She walked on slightly unsteady legs, her blouse not quite covering her bum, sexy little sod.

Jenny

On cloud nine, that's where I was as I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen not a care in the world, I took a couple of steps towards the refrigerator before I noticed my mother and sister sitting at the breakfast bar.

I couldn't believe they were sitting there, stares all round, "Mom, I errrrr, Rosie I, I, I........." My cheeks must have been bright red, "How long...." I attempted to cover my pussy with my blouse, unfortunately when I tugged it downwards my boobs fell out, God I was a very embarrassed mess.

My sister couldn't help but grin at my predicament, "We assume that`s Steve upstairs?"

I nodded confirmation, considering running back upstairs, but mom spoke next, "Hope you haven't used my bed, have you?" she wasn't smiling.

"No mum," I responded quietly

"Well, that's one blessing if nothing else I suppose," Her tone wasn't friendly, "We`ll speak later young lady, come on Rosie," The two women stood and left me standing half naked wondering what the hell had just happened, and more of a concern what was to come later when Mom came home.

I went to the fridge and found some cheese and salad, a bottle of white, nice.

A thought suddenly hit me would my mother tell my dad? I knew they had always discussed everything; my sister and I had always been confronted by both of them when there was an issue, my mouth went dry at the thought of discussing my sex life in front of Dad.

Steve

Hearing voices downstairs had only slightly concerned me when I heard Rosie``s voice, I hadn't heard Jenny's mother speaking, so when a rather concerned Jenny returned to bed and explained it was all I could do not to laugh.

"It`s not bloody funny," She raised her tone.

"I bet the look on your face was," I sniggered, Jenny held her straight face for as long as she could before bursting out laughing.

After lunch we had sex again, only this time slowly and meaningfully, teasing each other before and after.

Jenny

Once I could see the funny side of things and we`d eaten lunch it was obvious Steve had the horn, and a rather splendid looking horn it was, just right for dessert.

We had a lovely 69, where I did try and swallow all his cock, I failed as usual and gave up after gagging a few times.

"You`ll master that one day," he chuckled, I poked him in the tummy with my finger.

"You`ll only cum in my mouth when I do!" Probably a true statement

The sex was lovely and gentle after the hard sex of the morning, although my orgasms were not so strong, they were still satisfying and when Steve finally came I was totally sated, and once again enjoying the afterglow of great sex.

Steve

The afternoon sex was beautiful I observed Jenny`s orgasms with pride, it was always a great thrill to me to witness a girl when she orgasmed. I knew Jenny liked to watch me when I was on the vinegar strokes as she nearly always climaxed when I did.

I decided to leave before any confrontation with her parents happened, I kissed her goodbye and wished her luck, she promised to call me afterwards.

Jenny

Mom arrived home much later than I expected, perhaps she was being wise, I imagined she didn't want to walk in with us having sex again, assuming she thought we would be at it again!

She was also keeping me on tenterhooks a good plan I supposed.

She walked in and placed her bags in the hallway, entering the kitchen she ignored me adding to the suspense, she got two wine glasses out and filled them generously, "I think we need a chat young lady."

I knew I was in trouble when she referred to me as young lady, "Mom I`m so sorry." I knew my cheeks were red again.

Mom didn't reply for a moment or two, she took a sip of her wine and took a long look at me before she spoke, when she did begin to talk, I got quite a surprise.

"I always wondered when you would lose your virginity," Her somewhat surprising first words, "I always knew when your sister was ready so I was prepared, not that I caught her at home here. Her boyfriend at the time was a lad called Ross, didn't like him personally, caught him a couple of times with Rosie, once on the sofa with his hand up her jumper and once in the garden his hand up her skirt, I could clearly see his fingers working away, I noted the dreamy look on your sister face so I knew sex was imminent for them. He was older than you sister and she fell for his charms, of course he had his way with her shortly after the garden episode. It was one evening when she walked in, I could tell be the look on her face and also her demeanour she`d had sex. She was heartbroken two weeks later when he dumped her, but I was ready to help her and of course it didn't take her long to find another boyfriend.

I wondered where Mom was going with this, I thought better than interrupt.

So now we come to you Jenny, I didn't think you were still a virgin when you went to camp. I knew you wouldn't be a virgin for very long when you got there, and I was concerned, you would be on your own at an important time for any woman. One conciliation for me was Steve was going with you, I have always liked him you know, did he....?

I predicted her question "Yes Mom."

She looked at me before sipping her wine again, "Last Christmas, wasn't it?" I nodded, "I thought so, I found a pair of panties showing all the signs of sex, and I didn't think they were your sisters, your bed sheets in the wash were also a bit of a giveaway." I blushed again, "I`m glad you were sensible and chose Steve unlike your sister's choice of men." I wondered how many she`d had?

"So, tell me about the camp," Shit this was going to be awkward, she had caught me unawares with this one, "Didn't stay with Steve all the time, did you?" Jesus Mom don't pull any punches,

"I thought not," The look on my face must have given me away, "Not too generous, were you?" Jesus what a question.

"No Mom." I managed in my state of shock

"What 5, 6?" She must have considered that number acceptable.

"Three actually," I replied truthfully.

She mused over my answer, "Good, not too much of a slut."

"MOM!!!!" I was shocked by her words.

"Before I met your father, I was a bit of a girl I can tell you," She smiled, "I was younger than both you and your sister, but that's another story, let's just say I got a taste for men fairly young".

Mom was still a good-looking woman with a fine trim figure, it was also obvious where we had inherited my boobs from, when she wore the right bra, they were pretty large and looked amazing. Her bum was still shapely and she could wear a tight pair of jeans or shorts with the best of us, and in her bikini with a suntan she looked closer to 30 than 40.

She went on, "I was always getting asked out and wasn't too fussy if I`m honest, I knew what boys wanted, fortunately I usually chose a lad older than me with hopefully experience of what a girl wanted, I wasn't disappointed very often I can tell you.

I was embarrassed to think of my Mum with men other than my dad, but upon reflection it seemed only natural she refilled our glasses.

"You're off to university Saturday these past few months will stand you in good stead," I wondered what she was referring to, I would find out soon enough no doubt. "Steve seemed to perform pretty well for a youngster."

Fuck now I was embarrassed

"Better than the others, is he?"

"MOM!!"

"Oh, don't be embarrassed dear, if he`s good in bed make the most of it, I remember Rob Thomas," She looked dreamy eyed, "Made me cum by just looking at me," I spluttered my wine, "Had a big one I tell you, and knew how to use it." I was intrigued now

"What happened?"

"Two things, one I had met your dad and he was no slouch in the bedroom I can tell you, and Robert couldn't keep it in his pants, caught him with my best friend."

"So, you ditched him?" It was her turn to look embarrassed, "You didn't ditch him?" I read the situation.

"Not until your dad and I got married, and you`ll understand why."

Because he had a big dick that was why!

"Your father worshipped the ground I walked on, treated me like a doll, he insisted we didn't have sex until our wedding night, and I was an active girl if you know what I mean."

"So, you, kept this Rob going?"

"Oh, I kept him going alright, but after our wedding I was committed to your father," She said honestly, "So you can see I fully understand the needs and desires of you young girls."

"So, you're not mad at me?"

"Not at all, just don't ruin your life by committing to one person, not yet there's plenty of life to lead at your age, and don't get pregnant whatever you do." She added the needless caveat

"You won't tell Dad, will you?" I was almost begging.

"No Darling I wouldn't dream of it." I breathed a huge sigh of relief

Steve

Call me a coward and I`d have accepted it, there was no way in this world I wanted to face the wrath of Jenny`s mom, never mind her father, I also reckoned her sister Rosie would wade into us given half a chance.

So, I left Jen to face the music, both families were booked into a country hotel for Thursday night. Jenny`s Dad had arranged it as a little farewell to Jenny and myself as we headed off to University, Jen left Saturday and myself a week later. I just preyed there wouldn't be any backlash from Jenny`s family after they had caught us at it.

My heart leapt when my telephone rang later.

Jenny

It was a huge relief that my secret was potentially safe, especially from my dad, it wasn't safe with Rosie around so I needed a word when she came home from work.

"Can we talk," I asked he as soon as she arrived home, she smiled and agreed

"Rosie...." Where did I begin

"Have you always been that noisy?" My sister asked with a grin

"What?" I was shocked.

"When you`re fucking are you always that loud?" She spelled it out.

"No, no," I offered probably lying.

"Must have been good this morning then," She countered, "Bet you had a bit more this afternoon," She chuckled.

"Rosie!" I was more than embarrassed.

"You did, you randy little sod," I blushed, "You lucky bugger." She smiled knowingly.

Steve

Jenny called and explained everything was alright, much to both our relief, she also said her mom was home all day tomorrow so we should arrange a day out somewhere. I readily agreed and we arranged 10.30.

Jenny

We actually had a pleasant evening at home and despite a couple of innuendos from Rosie the evening was a nice family night, just after 11 we all decided to turn in.

"Hope you've changed the sheet," Rosie quipped as I entered my room.

Cheeky cow I thought, I had little option but to change my bed the bottom sheet had damp patches all over, there was also some white spunk stains here and there.

Steve

10.30 on the dot Jenny climbed into the car next to me, she was wearing a very tight pair of white shorts, her suntanned legs looked superb, a cross over blouse exposed her tanned tummy and also showed off her tits to perfection.

We drove into the country and found a nice pub for lunch, we laughed when we discussed yesterday, I had a telling off for leaving her to face the music. I held my hands up and apologised.