Young Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers

She felt Ben behind her, his body warm against hers as his cock rubbed at the entrance to her pussy, and she leaned forward to kiss Tamika passionately and give him better access to her body at the same time. Her lips felt soft, and she realized with a bizarre clarity that this was her first kiss even as Ben took her virginity with a slow, steady push into her wet and aching cunt.

Oh god. She didn't even know how she knew that word, any more than she knew how she knew to slide her tongue into Tamika's mouth and tease the other girl with it, but it felt so good in her head. She leaned back onto Ben's cock, moaning softly into Tamika as the older woman found her heavy tits and began to massage them over and over. The tingling heat in her pussy doubled and redoubled itself with every gentle pinch and caress of her stiff nipples, and before she knew it she was panting with need.

"Mmm, yes, please," she whimpered, as Tamika shifted position to lay on the bed beneath her. Mindy found herself gazing hungrily at Tamika's pussy, smoothly shaven and glistening with arousal, and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world to lean all the way down and kiss it the same way she had Tamika's mouth. Her tongue slipped inside, again almost on its own, and she felt Tamika's taste and scent saturating her senses. The world seemed to narrow down to pleasure, inescapable and inexorable, as she felt Tamika licking her just exactly the same way.

It felt like the three of them were an engine of pleasure, driving each other to new heights of sensual bliss. Mindy tongue-fucked Tamika into licking Mindy's clit and Mindy's cunt clenched around Ben's cock and Ben fucked Mindy's face right into Tamika's pussy as they pushed each other harder, faster, finding new levels of arousal with every moment. Mindy's eyes couldn't even open anymore, the sensation was too strong to care about anything as insignificant as sight; all she wanted to do was feel now, and she felt better and better the more Tamika licked and the more Ben fucked. Even the vibrator couldn't match this. This was desire, pure and animal lust that could no longer be denied, and all Mindy could think about was hanging on for one more moment, one more second, intensifying that powerful feeling until-

Mindy came so hard she saw God.

Again, literally.

*****

"You shouldn't do that to people."

Etrixi didn't know how to respond. Not to the words-they didn't have the conceptual framework for 'shouldn't' yet-and not to the woman saying them. Or the spirit of the woman, more accurately; Mindy's body remained locked in an endless spasm of orgasmic bliss, but her spirit drifted above the timeless moment with a calm serenity. Etrixi didn't even know what an out-of-body experience was before now, and finding out was their second unpleasant surprise.

What do you mean? they asked, suddenly uncertain in their power.

Mindy looked down at herself, and at Tamika and Ben. Thankfully, Etrixi thought, the other two didn't seem inclined to join them. "You shouldn't make us do things," she said. "It's not right."

But you enjoyed it! Etrixi said, the feeling of anxiety and anger that overwhelmed them a third entirely unwelcome and unexpected experience. I could feel your pleasure, I drank deep from it. I feasted on it! How can you say it was wrong?

Mindy shook her head slowly. Outside of her body, she seemed stronger somehow. More sure of herself. Etrixi began to understand how she could be the mother of gods. "Just because it feels good in the moment doesn't mean it's something we wanted. Ben might feel guilty for taking advantage of us. Tamika might not want to have sex with another woman without your influence, and she might feel guilty or angry at me for causing this situation. I might wind up pregnant from all this. One or another of us might have a disease. But more importantly, we should be able to do this because we want to, not just because you want us to. You need to care about us as people."

There was a long pause. At last, Etrixi said, Um...why?

Mindy shrugged. "I can't really answer that for you. I mean, I can give you kind of an answer-you fed on my pleasure, and you can't keep doing that if you make me sick or wreck my life or make me hate myself for not being able to stop having sex with everyone. But-"

That doesn't need to happen! Etrixi said, suddenly panicking at the thought of losing their only source of sustenance. I can sustain you! I can make your body free of disease, I can make your mind free of worries! I can give you all the pleasure in the world, an eternity of bliss!

"But," Mindy said, sounding annoyed for the first time, "that's only an answer for now. Sooner or later, you have to find something inside yourself that makes you care because it's right. Because if all you ever are is selfish, even when you think you're doing the right thing it probably won't be. It'll just be a way of justifying what you want to do. I don't want all the pleasure in the world. You didn't ask me if I did. You just said that because it's what you want me to feel, and I'm not going to be your puppet. If that's all you want from me, I'll just stay here outside my body and never go back in."

Etrixi could see that she was serious. Her expression could have been chiseled out of granite. The sheer terror of it froze them for a moment, imagining Mindy's spirit fading away, her body wasting without it. They pictured all the pleasure around them, none of it feeding them, none of it sustaining them, until their soul-stuff dissipated back into the firmament from whence it came. It suddenly became clear to them why so few young gods survived.

Finally, they forced themselves to speak. We could bargain, they said.

Mindy tapped her foot against thin air. "Go on," she replied, her face still stony.

We need you, Etrixi continued, after a moment to collect their thoughts. We're sorry, but we do. We are a new god, and a god cannot survive without offerings. But if you were to give us those offerings, we...we would not compel you to give them unwillingly. We would watch you, listen to you, learn how you seek love as well as pleasure. And if we become worthy of it, if we come to understand the lesson you are trying to teach, we would ask you to share our message to others. As a priestess. They paused, watching her for any sign of reaction. A high priestess? they added, uncertainly.

The world seemed to hang for a moment in the balance for Etrixi, before Mindy finally said. "Okay. For now. Just remember, gods need followers a lot more than followers need gods."

Wisely, Etrixi decided not to argue. It was the first wisdom any young god learns.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers
12