Young Ladies Fashion Emporium Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fun guys, why haven't we done that before? Will that do for the website Tim?" Bethany said as she got to her feet.

"Superb Bethany, that will earn you some money. Next time we need to do it somewhere a bit more public, daring, where there's a good chance that some strangers will see us."

"Do the neighbours count as strangers?" Bethany asked, "because I saw a couple of faces looking at us from an upstairs window."

"I wish that I'd known, I could have panned round and got their faces on the video." Tim said.

"You can get some of your mates to come and watch us if you like Tim, all of you if you want, maybe we could aim for double numbers banging me."

"You want a gang-banging party Bethany?" Blake said.

"You are a nymphomaniac Bethany." Lucas said.

"I'd far rather just have you fucking me over and over lover." Bethany replied. "Can you get some of that Viagra so that you can stay hard for hours Lucas?"

"That's a great idea Bethany, I might just look for some."

The light was starting to go and it was starting to cool down so they all went inside. Lucas followed Bethany up to the bathroom where they shared the shower, Bethany using the shower hose to flush out her pussy ready for their going to bed to fuck with Lucas.

*****

After they were both sated they just lay there cuddling and after a couple of minutes silence Bethany said,

"Are you going to wake me up in the morning by sticking that weapon of yours in me?"

"Don't I always do that if I wake up first?"

"Yes you do but I just wanted to make sure that you do it tomorrow."

"I will, hey, just had an idea, how about you ask that Emma customer girl if she's up for a bit of modelling, she could model some of your clothes and she could star in a masturbation video."

"Nice idea Lucas but I don't know if she'll ever come back to the shop, and I'd have to give her a discount on what she buys."

"But if she does it will be worth a few quid off her bill?"

"Yes I'll ask her, IF she comes back."

"Hey, did I hear Ashley saying something about having got some body paint?"

"Yes you did Bethany, I was going to mention it later but I got distracted. He says that he's ready to have a go at painting you next Saturday morning."

"Good. I fancy serving customers all day just wearing a thin layer of paint."

"And I'll be there to watch him painting you and serving your customers. If the paint job is still good we could all go out on the evening, a walk of maybe to a pub."

"And video me, it will look good on my website."

And that's what happened. Ashley, went to the shop with Lucas and Bethany on the Saturday morning, the 2 guys carrying what Ashley needed, and as soon as they got there Bethany stripped naked in the back of the shop and Ashley got to work whilst Lucas split his time between watching and videoing them and watching the shop.

It took much longer than either Bethany or Lucas imagined but the end results pleased everyone. Ashley had asked Bethany if she wanted all of her pussy painting or just what was visible when she was just standing still. Bethany opted for the complete job and when she waked into the front of the shop she felt great.

Looking at herself in the full length mirror, she was really pleased with the denim shorts and short-sleeved football shirt that she saw. Yes, the paint moulded to her areolae, nipples and slit perfectly and anyone who looked at her for more than a second would realise that it was a paint job but she felt great.

"Ashley," Lucas said, "you really have come up trumps mate, it's amazing. I owe you a pint, or two or three for that job. Have you considered setting up a body painting business?"

"Maybe as a side-line business but I don't think that I'd get enough customers to make it a full-time business."

"Yeah, you're probably right in this country, the weather is too crap for girls to be wandering the streets with just paint on them, but I will definitely be one of your customers. Well not me, Bethany."

Some of the customers just gave her strange looks but a couple asked her if she wearing some sort of latex body suit. Some told her that she looked amazing and one girl asked her who painted her. No one was derogatory in any way and whenever anyone stared at her, and she saw them staring, her pussy started to tingle.

Lucas had gone off with Ashley when the paint job was finished but Bethany so wanted Lucas to fuck her but when he came back in the middle of the afternoon he told her that he didn't want any actual contact with the paint just in case it started to rub off.

When they closed the shop Lucas asked her if she was going to walk home like that. Bethany hadn't given that much thought but when asked she said,

"If you are coming with me, and are carrying a dress that I can easily slip on, then yes, there aren't as many people walking around at this time of day so I think that I'll be okay."

Ten minutes later, Lucas and a nervous Bethany locked-up the shop and headed for home.

The journey went just about as they expected, ninety-eight percent of people not even giving Bethany a second glance, one point five percent staring and wondering if it was paint or some very thin latex or lycra, and the point five percent making some complimentary comments.

When they got home the other guys checked her out and all of them praised Ashley on a job well done.

Lucas was so proud of Bethany that he ordered a pizza delivery and guess who he sent to the door to take delivery of them. The poor delivery guy just couldn't work out what Bethany was wearing and he left, a very confused young, and not so bright, young man.

Pizzas consumed Bethany told Lucas that she needed to see him in their bedroom and she pounced on him as soon as they were there with Lucas protesting that the paint job might get damaged and that he wanted them to go for an evening stroll in the park.

They did both, the paint job only suffering minor damage around Bethany's pussy.

The stroll in the park didn't attract any real attention although a policeman on a push bike did stare at her but he was pedalling like mad, obviously in a rush to get somewhere.

Back home they used some special soap that Ashley had got for them to get Bethany clean but they did agree that they were going to employ Ashley quite a few times of the summer.

And so things went on, Bethany's shop got busier, they did start selling Bondage and Spanking implements and clothing, and Bethany started getting orders for Bespoke articles of clothing. The online business took off as well and Bethany started spending more and more time packing clothes to be despatched around the country, so much so that all Lucas' spare time was taken up with packing and despatching clothes.

That Emma girl who went on holiday to the same resort that Bethany and Lucas had spent 2 summers, did go back before she went on holiday and she did buy some more clothes. Bethany got her to promise to go back to the shop after her holiday to tell her all about it.

She did, and Bethany used the opportunity to recruit her for some part-time modelling work, and, after a bit more persuasion, to help Bethany make videos for Bethany's other website.

But those details are another story which I may write about sometime.