Young Loving

Story Info
He experiences a younger woman.
1.1k words
4.29
132.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jack and I have been seeing a woman named Sarah for a few months. All was going well and the sex was pretty good between us. The one problem was Sarah's daughter, Krissy. Krissy had just turned eighteen and she was turning me on. She loved to parade around her mother's house in belly shirts and tight jeans and shorts.

I tried my best not to stare but I was having trouble not looking. Krissy didn't have big tits, but her nipples always poked out of her shirts. She had the small upturned nips that I always liked. She also never wore undies and I could see camel toe all the time through her shorts. I had to work at keeping my erection from not showing.

I think Krissy also loved to show off in front of me. I was surprised her mother hadn't noticed her displaying herself, but evidently Sarah was blind to her daughter. One Saturday afternoon, I was at Sarah's place. She was going to the supermarket and was going to do a bit of shopping. She asked me if I wanted to join her. I told Sarah I would stay put and watch some TV. Krissy told her mom she might try and do some sunbathing.

Sarah then left and Krissy went into her bedroom to change. When Krissy came back out she walking in front of me in the smallest bikini I had seen in some time. It was peach colored and barely covered her nips and pubic area.

"What do you think Jack?" Krissy asked me.

"Very nice Krissy," I said.

"Me or the bikini?" She inquired.

"Both" I told her.

Krissy then reached around and undid the bikini top , then slid her fingers into the material of the bottoms and let them slide to the floor. I must have let out a breath of air. Krissy them spun around and let me see her completely. Krissy had long, straight, brown hair. Her pussy was also shaved down all the way.

I didn't say a word. I stood up and walked over and lifted her into my arms. I carried Krissy back to her bed and placed her there. I pull my shirt and pants off and let Krissy see my semi-hard cock. She had her eyes glued to my midsection as I went over to the bed. I spread her thighs and I shoved my mouth into her waiting pussy.

Krissy let out a gasp as I drove my tongue inside her wet slit. I began to lap at her pussy and I wouldn't let up. Krissy was moaning and urging me to make her cum with my tongue. I was flicking the tip up and down her opening as she pushed her hips into my mouth. Krissy finally screamed and she came all over my face. I lapped every drop of it and swallowed it, then stood up.

My cock was raging hard by this time and I took hold of it. I guided the helmet of my cock into her opening. I paused a moment and then pushed then entire length into her. I thought Krissy was going to go insane. She bucked and pushed her pussy onto my thick rod. I took her and fucked her as hard as I could.

Lifting her legs up gave me complete access. I would plunge into her then back out almost the whole way. I did this for many minutes until I thought Krissy was close to cumming. I then speeded up and made my balls slam into her ass. I told her she was mine alone, no one else could fuck her.

"Yes Jack, I want only you and your cock, please!" Krissy replied.

We continued to fuck for what seemed like hours. The sweat was rolling off our bodies when I felt my sacs tighten up. I knew I was close and I should pull out.

"I am going to pull out Krissy," I told her.

"Don't Jack." She told me.

Krissy wrapped her legs around me and I was too far gone to fight it. I blew my hot cream into my young lover. Krissy's pussy was so tight as she milked all my cum from me. I just kept stroking her until I felt the tank was finally empty. We collapsed on the bed. I was on top of her, my cock still resting in her cum filled hole.

It was then I heard a car door slam. It was Sarah back from her shopping trip. I don't know how we did it, but we managed to get collected before Sarah came in and caught us. I pulled out of Krissy and got my clothes back on. Krissy gathered up her bikini and ran into the bathroom to clean up.

Sarah didn't suspect a thing when she entered. I was nervous to say the least. I hung around for a little while then told Sarah I needed to go out for a bit and do some shopping of my own. It was then that Krissy asked me if I would drop her off at a friend's house.

I said yes and I drove directly to my place. It was there for the rest of the afternoon that I had Krissy all to myself. I can tell you that Krissy wanted my cock in the worst way. She sucked me and took a large load down her throat. We fucked twice more in my bed. I think Krissy is basically a nympho, when it comes to sex.

I am only thirty two year old, but she had me drained that day. After we finished fucking I dropped her off a few blocks from her home and let her walk the rest of the way, to avoid suspicion.

It is now a month later and Krissy and I are still fucking each other. There are a few complications, however. Sarah, her mom, is not happy with me. She says we barely make love these days. That is because her daughter is draining me of all my sexual energy. I think Sarah is a bit suspicious also, but she can't prove anything yet.

Krissy says she wants me all to herself and doesn't like it when her mother and I make love these days. I think the time is coming soon when I am going to have to ditch the mother and have the daughter move in with me. I just haven't figured out how to make that work. When I do I will keep you all posted.