Young Thai Massage Therapist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released her left foot from my mouth and licked it all over again, then worshipped her right foot in the same way, taking ample time to kiss, lick, and suck every little part of it ... I thought I heard a soft moan coming from Maya while I put her right foot all the way inside my mouth and started a strong sucking motion on it... This foot worship was so sensuous and crazy arousing to me that I almost got into a state of sexual trance from the sheer enjoyment of it...

At this point, I noticed that my shorts loosened up for some reason, maybe I had not tied the strings firmly enough, and they dropped down from my waist far enough to expose my rock-hard boner to Maya...

---***---

Maya uttered a heavy loud sigh, while I still had her right foot in my mouth... She tried to withdraw her foot from me but I held it firmly and did not allow her to get out of this final part of my foot worship prematurely...

"I would like for your feet to massage my dick..." I boldly requested, expecting an even stronger negative reaction from Maya than before... Indeed, she turned away, in shame, and finally I let go of her foot, without finishing to lick it off this time around...

"I know this is not easy for you," I said, "but you might actually enjoy it, too, if you can just relax into it..."

No reaction from Maya, who still looked away from me in the other direction... I had to go back to my well-tried ways again it seemed...

"I am adding $200 again, Maya..."

She got off the bed and walked over to the desk. 'Was this the end?' I asked myself... 'Would she ask me to leave right at this moment...? I did go to far for her, probably...'

Maya took a bottle from the desk and returned to the bed. She jumped up onto its foot end again, facing me as before...

"I will give you a foot massage, sir..." she announced, while opening the bottle and lubricating my boner with sweet jasmine oil... Glad she had not decided to end our session, which I had feared... I could not believe how lucky I was as things got even steamier that evening...

Maya started to first gently caress my balls with both of her soft smooth feet, massaging them with each foot separately, then squeezing them gently with both of them, avoiding to touch my cock's shaft during this prelude though... I thought she must have provided this kind of massage before, she was doing it so expertly, and I could hardly contain my strong sexual arousal at this point... Then her feet went up along my shaft, changing from slow gentle strokes to faster one and sometimes just squeezing my boner tightly between the soles of her feet... She also used her familiar rocking motion to apply pressure to the bottom of my shaft, touching my balls a bit with her heels, then rocking up to the head of my cock and using her toes to apply pressure to this very sensitive part of my dick...

It was magic, wonderful, and so intoxicatingly arousing, being able to watch this beautiful young Thai woman dressed in all-white, using her strong small feet to massage my hard-on all over so skillfully, using her experience as a massage therapist... I enjoyed the sensations of her heels, soles, and toes touching my boner directly, making me so hot and horny... I started to moan and so was she, although more subduedly... She finished me off with some very firm strokes by both of her feet, digging her toenails into my boner so it almost hurt, and then using her arches to fuck my cock up and down rapidly, until I finally exploded, shooting many loads of cum all over Maya's feet and leggings... This orgasm induced by her skillful foot job was one of the best I had in my life so far...

After a little rest, I asked Maya to lick off my cum from her feet and leggings... not surprisingly, she refused, staring me into my face as if I had asked her to kill her pet... but I just kept the routine going, and after offering her another $100 she was willing to fulfill my request... I enjoyed watching her to lick her feet and leggings clean of my white creamy cum, this time around I noticed that she was enjoying it much less than I was, but after all, she would get paid for this extra work...

---***---

Things had progressed so far at this point that I was not going to put an end to it... I was ready for Maya the way she was naturally, I wanted to see her completely naked...

"Take your clothes off for me!" I requested, now more commanding than suggesting or kindly asking her for a favor...

"Another $200?" She asked... she had understood the rules of the game well by now, I was happy to see that...

"Of course, you got it..." I acknowledged the financial agreement. "Let me help you here..." I suggested, going right for it, maybe stretching the agreement by some measure... I started with taking off her white large T-shirt, which exposed her very nicely formed body underneath... She wore a white tightly fitting sports bra and I could see her nipples through the fabric of the bra, indicating some level of arousal being present on her side as well... I unbuckled the bra, took it off, and admired her firm small round breasts with dark brown areolas and very dark, almost black nipples which already stood out erect from her breasts... I had to caress these beautiful tits of this young Thai woman as they presented themselves to me so directly and also licked and kissed them all over, including her areolas and nipples... I finished with sucking on each of her nipples and gently biting them, just enough so that she would experience some pain but not too much to withdraw from me...

During all of that caressing, her breasts got even firmer and rounder still, and her erect nipples now stood out straight by more than one inch from her areolas...

Maya had started to moan again, in her quiet, subdued manner, but I clearly could hear it and also could see her heightened state of arousal in her face... I thought I finally got her where I wanted to, and I was thinking that from now on I probably did not need to put more money on the table for additional favors...

It was time to take off her leggings, and she helped me by raising her butt up a bit while I was starting to pull them down... Maya was now in front of me on her bed, only wearing her white low-cut low-rise stretch panties... I could see a little wet spot between her legs, another sign she was not immune to sexual arousal during the recent part of our encounter... When I put my hands on the waist band of her panties, Maya seemed to briefly hesitate, maybe she had one last concern about this final step of getting completely nude in front of a stranger... but eventually she did not resist and let me take her panties off, exposing her beautiful sex to my eyes' delight... Her pussy was shaven clean except for a tiny triangle in the front where her black pubic hair was trimmed short... so very cute I thought... would she allow me to lick her pussy...?

***---***

I decided to go for some bonding before this step, got rid of my shorts entirely, and lay down next to her on her bed, our heads close together, starting to gently embrace her and to squeeze her body closer to mine... I felt her heart pounding and her sex getting warmer and even more moist as she felt the embrace of our bodies... I kissed her face all over, then parted open her lips, intruded into her mouth with my tongue, found hers, and started a long and sensuous French kissing session with her... Maya reciprocated, to my slight surprise, as she now obviously got into the swing of things herself, as well...

The longer this went on, the hotter we both got, and in the meantime, Maya had also wrapped her arms around my back, and our sexes started to slowly rub against each other...

I wanted to lick her cunny really bad, though, as I had never licked an Asian pussy before in my life, and so I untangled myself from the embrace, turned around, and started to place kisses all over her thighs at first, slowly getting closer and closer to her fanny lips... Her moaning intensified, as she anticipated my next move, and I first played with her sweet lust hole, slowly intruding with first one, then two, and finally three fingers, until I moved my head down all the way and placed kisses over her outer and inner lips up and down... As I slowly inserted my tongue into this smooth young Asian cunt, Maya's moaning intensified, and she squeezed my head firmly down onto her sex, encouraging me to continue with my pussy play...

I teased her for a while, almost ignoring her clitoris, but coming very close every once in a while, which made her mad of lust, as she now started to scream each time I almost reached her erect pink love bud... Finally I knew she would be going over the edge in no time, and I gently touched her hard cherry with my tongue, held it there firmly for a while, then stroking it with circular motions, retracting from it, then repeating this teasing routine again... After pressing the tip of my tongue against her clit for the third time, Maya went over the edge and came very hard, screaming loudly several times, squirting copious amounts of pussy juices all over my face, and shaking and convulsing with her entire body...

---***---

"I want more of this, sir," Maya said to my surprise... She was taking the initiative now, this was very exciting... She indicated that I should lie down on the bed on my back, to which I gladly obliged... Then she climbed over me, facing my feet, and rested on her knees, placing them on either side of my chest... She slid her soft calves under my arms so that her feet rested close to my head... Maya then slowly sat down directly on my face, and placed her wet cunny right on top of my mouth... 'She clearly is in need of more pussy licking...' I thought, 'one orgasm from cunnilingus is probably not enough for her...'

Maya bent forward, and Her small hands reached my limp little guy which still was well lubricated with the jasmine oil she had applied earlier for her foot job... As soon as she placed her hands on it and started to apply first gentle, then stronger pressure showing her skills as a massage therapist, moving her hands up and down my shaft, I got a massive erection again in no time...

Meanwhile I made sure to pay attention to Maya's cunt which was very wet after her recent orgasm, so the first order of business was to thoroughly clean her entire sex with my tongue and to enjoy the sweet aroma of her pussy juices... As I worked my tongue back and forth over Maya's luscious outer and inner labia, I did not fail to notice that she got quite aroused again from this intimate attention on her private parts... I heard her subtle moans again, and more moisture was building again inside her love box and slowly dispersed to her outer vulva, where I licked it dry, savoring its wonderfully innocent flavor...

Again, I tried to keep her on the edge for a while and purposefully left her hard pink cherry out of my licking routine, even though she tried several times to move her clit closer towards the position of my tongue, but I was able to prevent stimulating her too much at this stage, avoiding her coming too soon...

At some point, my exploring tongue moved a bit further back and found her cute little asshole that just had a tiny circular mound at its entrance... I could not resist licking her there as well, and even probing a bit into her tight backdoor which was even tastier than her pussy, it seemed to me...

After Maya's skillful and stimulating hand job had brought me close to the edge, precum oozing out from the head of my boner once again, I tried to focus more on pleasuring Maya than on my own sexual arousal and excitement, just so not to come too soon... At this moment her hands released my rock hard cigar for a moment, giving me another chance to cool down, and I wondered what her plan was... Soon thereafter, I felt soft fabric being rubbed over my hard-on, and I realized that Maya had picked up her worn panties to clean off the oil from my dick... With that, it was not hard to predict her next move, and indeed, just seconds later I felt her warm, soft and juicy Asian mouth eating my hard wiener...

She skillfully slid my stiff throbbing sword deeper into her mouth, sucking on it, licking it all over, and then slowly releasing it from her mouth, playing this game multiple times... I knew that I would not hold out much longer, experiencing this sweet young Thai massage therapist giving me head with so much passion and dedication... I wanted her to come, as well, though, and I grabbed her firm round breasts with my hands and provided them with a sensuous massage, while at the same time starting, with my tongue, to reach out for her erect pink jelly bean at the end point of her inner labia... Maya uttered a moaning sigh when I first touched her very sensitive clit with my tongue and pushed her sex more firmly onto my face, causing me slight difficulties in breathing...

I then played with her small but erect dark nipples, massaging them gently at times, firmer at other times, and then using more force to squeeze them harder and harder until she definitely felt some pain... Indeed, I heard a few soft screams while I was pinching her nipples hard, and the flow of her pussy juices intensified at the same time... I now mostly focused on flicking my tongue around her hard sweet cherry, expecting her to come any second now...

Maya in the meantime intensified her blow job of my rock-hard boner, using strong sucking motions and speeding up the pace of taking it in her mouth and pulling her mouth back again, with her cute little lips squeezing my shaft and the head of my boner more strongly each time around...

Maya took my erect penis all the way deep into her mouth, sucked and squeezed it hard, and simultaneously massaged my balls with her cute hands, using her fingernails to scratch them just so slightly as not to cause pain for me... This finally brought me over the edge and I came crazy strong once more that evening, shooting many loads of hot juicy cum deep inside of Maya's throat, forcing her to swallow almost all of it... As soon

As my first few loads of cum had hit the back of her mouth, and while my tongue applied a few slow firm strokes over her pink cherry, Maya came hard herself with a few loud screams of lust,, and she pressed her sex down on my face even more strongly, making me fearful of not getting enough oxygen... She squirted many streams of orgasmic juices into my still open mouth which I savored and swallowed right away, and she spasmed with her hole body many times, until she sucked my dick clean of its cum and finally lifted herself up from my face and allowed me to catch some breath...

---***---

'Was this it?' I wondered... We both were quite spent from our second orgasms that night... but I knew I had to fuck at least her pussy, as well, now that I had eaten her out two times already...

Fortunately it seemed that Maya had similar thoughts, in that she wanted to continue our hot encounter... She was definitely in for more, she got off the bed, walked towards its foot end, spread my legs wide, and then sat between my legs, similarly as before when she gave me the greatest ever foot job... This time though she placed her feet on my belly, applying gentle pressure and rocking motions and strokes to it, then moving herself closer to my crotch and walking her feet all over my chest, eventually also touching my nipples with her small Asian feet and applying sensuous squeezes on them with her little feet and toes...

With all the foot tease and attention from her, seeing her in the nude right in front of me, with her beautiful round face, black hair, round breasts with protruding erect dark nipples and her still wet pussy decorated with the cute black triangle of short trimmed pubic hair,

my magic wand went erect again in no time and stood out pointing to the ceiling... Maya noted my arousal and grabbed my boner with her cute little hands again for another skillful nice hand job...

But it would not end there, as she lifted her bottom up from the bed using her strong arms to hold her balance, moving over my erect cock, and then using her right hand to gradually insert my love stick into her juicy wet tight Asian cunt, a truly wonderful feeling, as my large sword gently slid into her soft velvet sanctuary... Slowly sitting down on my hard cock and feeling it entering into her soft wet lust hole, Maya uttered a long, sensuous sigh of deep satisfaction, and her facial expression was one of big happiness and high arousal... I could not wait fucking her hard as she was riding my cock, and showing me her beautiful body now even more close up than before...

But Maya first wanted to continue with her foot tease, obviously being aware how much of a turn-on this would be for me... She walked her feet up even further, until they were both placed right on my face... again, the sweet fragrance of her cute small Thai soles and toes were so intoxicating and arousing that it was almost impossible for me not to start fucking Maya at that time, but when I tried to start pumping her hot cunt, she pressed down on me so firmly and strongly that she was able to thwart my efforts, I must have underestimated her body strength as a massage therapist...now she was the one keeping me on the edge...

I took her little delicate feet into my hands and moved them up and down my face, all around and all over, kissing her heels, soles, balls and toes, sucking every little surface and crevice, inhaling all of her sweet foot and toe scents, and noticing how Maya also got stimulated and aroused from this foot worship once more... I finally noticed her hips releasing the downward pressure somewhat and interpreted this as a sign that she would be open being pumped with my throbbing steel rod... Indeed, as I started to thrust my sword into her Asian snatch, there was no resistance from her side, on the contrary, she engaged in the rhythmic fucking motion and alternatingly let me pump her from below, and rode my cock cowboy-style while squeezing it tightly with her vaginal muscles from above... We worked each other closer and closer to our third orgasms... As a hint to her, I took her feet and placed them on my chest, with her toes resting on my nipples... Maya got my clue and started massaging, stroking and rocking my chest and nipples harder and harder using her expertise as a therapist on how to use her feet and toes in a skillful way, a massive turn-on again for me...

All the While, we both increased the heat and intensity of our cowboy fuck, my hard cock thrusting into her tight smooth Thai pussy faster and faster... When Maya used her toes to dig down deep around my nipples, I was very close to the edge, and when she then squeezed my hard sensitive nipples using the toenails of her big toes to the point of creating pain for me, I could not hold back any longer, reached my arms out and pulled her closely on top of me with a strong squeeze, her feet and legs moving to either side, and her tits with her hard nipples touching my chest... Just as my tongue intruded between her sweet lips and touched hers, we both came in a violent explosive orgasm and both of our juices mixed into a stream of pleasure in Maya's love box... Maya pulled away from my mouth, moaned loudly as her orgasm went on, started to scream and shake all over, not stopping to send more and more juicy squirts over my still erect cock deep inside of her cunt...

***---***

There was just one thing left to do, I thought, having sweet memories of exploring her backdoor with my tongue earlier... so I got myself up and gently indicated Maya to put herself in a doggy-style position on her bed... She very willingly complied, even sending a mischievous smile my way, something I had not seen from her during the whole encounter... It was amazing and exciting to see how much turned on she was by now and how motivated she was to keep going, no need in the least to add more cash to the balance of the session...