Young White Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take them long to strip Kim down to just a pair of brown hold-ups and get her to kneel between them and alternately suck their cocks as they played with her tits which looked even bigger on her tiny frame. Although they were at the opposite side of the house the lighting still gave me a clear view of her sucking and wanking their big cocks. My own cock was soon in my hand; then Ben sat on the sofa and Kim bent forward to suck him again as the black guy knelt behind her and fucked her from behind. As he filled her with his dark meat he spanked her arse which really amused Ben but didn't make Kim flinch; making me presume it wasn't the first time she'd behaved like this. It was both horrible and extremely erotic spying on Kim as the two guys laughed and teased her while fucking the life out of her. I presumed my wife was getting the same treatment somewhere else.

As soon as I'd had my wank watching my sister in law straddle the black guy I guiltily made my way back to the car and drove home in silence.

To be continued...

12