Young Wife Finds a Lover at Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't done yet, but he said he was close, so as soon as I caught my breath, I turned around and rode him reverse cowgirl. I slammed my ass up and down, working his cock with my cunt as aggressively as I could, considering how weak I was feeling. I did this for about five minutes, before I started to slow. I was just way too tired. Then he grabbed my ass and started to thrust up into me. He announced "I'm about to cum," and asked me where I wanted it. I told him, to bury it inside me, and that's just what he did. I felt him tense up, and start shooting inside of me as he hammered away. I realized I was close to orgasming again, so when he stopped and sat still, I started grinding on him. As I was getting closer to my orgasm, I got a fun idea, for a perfect way to end the night. I came hard on his still somewhat hard cock, and then pushed off, and immediately backed my ass up to his face. He must have had his eyes closed, as he didn't know what was happening until I had pressed my freshly creampied pussy into his mouth. He resisted at first, but this was not the first time we had done something like this, so eventually he stopped fighting, accepted his fate, and ate me out until I was empty. While he was doing this, just for good measure, I leaned forward, and licked his cock till it was clean.

We both finished, and I could tell he was getting hard again, but I told him that I had had enough, and was tired. He agreed, and we kissed each other good night. He went to sleep pretty quickly, but I stayed awake long enough to do one last thing. I picked up my phone and sent a message to Tom. No words, just the picture I had taken. I then closed my phone, set it down on the nightstand, and went to sleep, quite satisfied with myself.

12