Young Wife: Ruined

Story Info
A man unwittenly helps ruin his wife with a wager.
3.6k words
4.4
680.9k
683
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,146 Followers

My wife Joy and I have been together for fourteen years, married while very young. She was a virgin at the time. I wasn't but didn't have a lot of experience either. Our sex life, while not explosive has been satisfying, and I know for a fact she has never cheated on me. I have also not cheated on her. That changed about a year ago due to a stupid wager I made with a business acquaintance. I take full responsibility for it.

The third party in this drama is a guy I'll call Scott, a young but very wealthy businessman who made his money in construction. He was currently building a large new house in our development and had a construction site set-up near the gym. He's about six-three, lean and fit, not an ounce of fat on him – a great basketball player. I'm a pretty good net guy myself, and that's how we hit it off. We live near each other and go to the same gym, where I met him. Joy wanted some renovation done on our home, but my business was in the rebuilding stage due to the recession, and we didn't have a ton of money to spend. After an exhausting game of one-on-one, as we showered I casually asked Scott what something like that might cost. He said about twenty-five thousand. That sounded fair, but stretched my budget quite a bit.

When I asked him if that was his bottom price, he laughed and said, "Okay, less ten percent - if you throw in a date with your gorgeous wife."

Joy is just a shade under five-seven, and keeps in shape by exercising regularly. She's thirty-two with a body that looks ten years younger, red hair and green eyes. She has a thirty-six inch chest but I've never been into overly large-breasted women anyway. What sets Joy apart, other than being plain gorgeous, is her world-class butt. When she walks by men, wearing shorts or jeans, they just about break their necks trying to keep that marvelous ass in sight as long as possible. We have had many good laughs about that.

I jokingly said I'd probably agree to the deal if it saved me some money but there was no way she would. He looked a little thoughtful for a minute and replied, "Maybe she would. You just have to know how to ask."

Something about his tone suggested he was sincere. "Are you serious?"

"Yep. She's drop-dead beautiful, buddy."

"What do you get out of it?"

He laughed again. "Hey, I'm a guy. It's a challenge. I just want a chance to try."

Scott was a bachelor and all the regulars around the gym knew of his reputation with the women, but I knew Joy would cut this guy off at the knees if he tried anything. And truthfully? I considered it, laughing along. "Lots of luck there. You'd just be out of the money and she's not into that."

"Well then, you end up with a 10% discount for letting me try – twenty-five hundred bucks in your pocket."

Over the next couple weeks we came back to the same subject a few more times, refining it without deciding on anything firm. It was really just one of those "what if?" things. Somewhere along the line though, I found myself agreeing to an arrangement with Scott. It went like this. I would step back and let him operate, as long as he didn't force her into anything or hurt her. If at the end of two weeks he hadn't had a "date" with her, I got the discount anyway. Win or lose, it was twenty-five hundred dollars in the bank for me. I own an up-start electronics company that makes all sorts of gadgets, so we agreed I'd provide him with about a dozen small cameras, fish-eye lens, and remote controls. Strategically placed, they would hook into my laptop so I could monitor his progress and ensure Joy wasn't hurt in any manner. Yeah, it was a stupid idea, but there it is.

Scott made a couple trips to the house to get "exact measurements", while I stayed out of the way in my home office, letting Joy handle it. But I admit, I did spy on my wife and Scott with the home surveillance system while he was there, justifying it as "looking out after my best interests." I also grudgingly admitted that he and Joy hit it off pretty good, but no more so than some of our other close male friends. Joy is personable and it sometimes comes across as flirtatious. Maybe it is to a degree, but I knew it was harmless. I watched them laughing, her touching his arm once as he said something humorous, feeling a slight surge of jealousy fighting its way to the surface. Scott left both times without any attempt at seduction, and I sighed with relief. One week left, I thought smugly.

With four days to go on our deal, Scott called and said the initial house plans were ready for review. When he said, "Tell Joy to come over on Saturday and see them," I knew this was finally it. He was going to make his move.

Joy asked if I wanted to go with her but I told her I was wrapped up in work and I'd trust her decision. That was even truer than she knew. I watched her walk across the street to her car, short sun dress, platform shoes, and her pony-tail bouncing behind. She looked delicious and the first feelings of dread finally surfaced. What if I'd made a mistake playing this silly game? I knew I hadn't. I knew my wife. I trusted her, and she trusted me. I turned on the laptop and saw the four split-screens. In one of them, Scott was bent over his desk apparently working. Each of the four screens gave me a different angle of the office. Fifteen minutes later, he stood to greet my wife as she entered.

"Joy. Good of you to come on a weekend and such short notice," Scott's deep voice resonated strongly over the quality speakers I'd installed in his office the week prior.

I'd been to Scott's construction site a few times. Mostly old temporary style buildings, his office consisted of a large metal hut, broken into a small space for his receptionist, a large office/conference room for him, a restroom and a corner where he'd placed a mattress. He'd told me with a wink, he slept when he worked late, or sometimes "entertained." It was that last part that worried me, for I knew that's where he intended to do the deed with my wife.

After a little small talk he led her to a drafting table and they looked over some drawings. Subtly, I watched as Scott moved directly behind Joy, pointing to various things of interest on the chart. He placed one hand on her shoulders, leaning forward and apparently said something witty, for she laughed. I saw her suddenly stiffen as the front of his pants touched her butt, both hands snaking around her to grasp her breasts. As part of our agreement, I'd confided in Scott some of Joy's hot buttons. Her nipples were her most vulnerable areas. If I wanted to fool around and she was cool to the idea, I'd pinch her tits for a few minutes and she'd start squirming. Once I got my mouth on one, she was mine.

"Scott, stop it this instant!"

She struggled, but he held her tightly against what I figured was a raging hard-on, pinching and rolling her nipples under the thin material of her sundress. Although her protests grew stronger, he didn't speak one word the entire time. Finally, he just picked her up, carried her to the mattress and dumped her. In one swift movement, he was laying between her knees, pinning both her small hands behind her back in one of his large ones, and went right back to kneading her nipples again. My laptop showed clear shots from all four screens, each from a different angle. This wasn't part of the plan. He wasn't supposed to force her do anything. Then I remembered Scott's carefully chosen words. He'd said he wouldn't force her to have sex - not that he wouldn't force the issue right up to the point of having sex though. I was nearly a mile away feeling uncertain now. I looked on, also feeling helpless.

"I'll scream," her words carried to me.

Scott smirked as he pulled a dress strap off her shoulder, baring one perky breast. "It's the weekend and you're in the middle of an abandoned construction site. Go ahead," he said. "Scream."

"You'll go to jail, Scott!" She suddenly went ridged and grunted as Scott's mouth closed over her little brown nipple. "I mean it," she said less forcibly.

I watched as she struggled fruitlessly for a few more minutes, alternating between threats and pleas. For a long time Scott didn't even reply as he licked, sucked and nibbled her nipple. Joy threatened and pleaded with him to stop some more but it appeared she was losing steam. He finally did stop, but only long enough to pull the other strap down and attack her other breast. He paid that nipple homage for about as long as he had the first one, and at some point during that time Joy grew silent. I saw she had her eyes clinched tightly, a strained look on her face. She lay motionless, breathing through her mouth.

After a long time, Scott slid his head down her body, lifting her dress with his free hand. I heard her breathe a soft "No," as his face settled between her thighs. On number three camera I watched as he pulled her black panties aside, exposing a neatly trimmed vagina. His tongue flicked out and touched her clit, drawing another soft protest. My chest felt as if it were about to explode! My cock was as hard as it'd ever been, as I gripped it through my pants. My inexplicable excitement surprised me. I'd watched a few porn movies of course, but watching Scott's tongue licking my wife's pussy, was that times ten!

He took the same deliberate approach to licking her cunt as he had done with her breasts, agonizingly slow, designed purposely to push her buttons. After a few minutes I saw the first signs he was finally getting to her, as her thigh muscles visibly tightened and her pretty painted toes began to move. I knew from past experience that the toes were a sign she was aroused.

Joy grunted loudly as Scott suddenly attacked her vagina more vigorously with his mouth, burying his tongue to the hilt, licking, sucking and nibbling her pussy lips. I watched as he pulled on one of her vagina lips with his mouth, savoring it, and then releasing it to do the other one. Whether it was from his saliva or her own secretions, she looked extremely wet! The small clit I'd seen when he first started, was now puffy and protruding, her pussy lips engorged. Scott knew what he was doing all right. After less than a minute her thighs noticeably tightened around his head and her toes were wiggling frantically. Scott released her hands, pulling her ass tight against his face, lathing her entire crotch from anus to clit with his large tongue. I watched in disbelief as Joy's hands slid around Scott's head, wrapping her fingers in his long hair and pulling his face even tighter against her vagina as she arched her body up to meet his tongue.

All resistance seemed gone, as she whimpered with growing need, making the little sounds I'd heard so often, and loved. Only now, she was making them for someone else! Another man! I realized I held my hard cock in my hand, not even remembering when I'd released it from its confines. This was sick! What the fuck was I doing? Watching my wife literally being raped before my eyes and jerking off! Joy cried out sharply, causing me to look back at the laptop.

I'd seen Scott in the gym shower numerous times, and yes he was much bigger and thicker than me. I'm pretty average, aware that some men are more generously endowed. I asked Joy once if women really liked bigger penises, and she told me that was a myth. Most women would probably say it mattered more to men, than to themselves. She said as far as she was concerned, mine was a great size. Of course, mine was the only one she'd ever experienced. Scott quickly swung his large frame around to lie on top of her, his cock and balls now swinging directly over her clinched eyes. Holding her knees apart with his elbows, he went back to enthusiastically licking her pussy from top to bottom, pausing to rim her puckered little anus. I watched Joy's strained face as she struggled with her feelings, and as she finally opened her eyes to see what dangled before her. Her eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw five pounds of cock and balls hanging right in front of her face. If it hadn't been so erotic, it'd have been funny!

I heard an audible gasp escape from her mouth as Scott slowly lowered his groin downward, the spongy head barely touching her lips. After what seemed like a long time, her pink tongue finally darted out, disappeared again, and then returned to lick the head. Scott groaned, lowering his belly more as he redoubled his own efforts on her vagina. I saw the large cockhead disappear completely inside of her sweet mouth and almost came in my hand. I stopped touching myself, just watching as her cheeks hollowed, my innocent wife sucking a stranger's cock. Joy had performed oral on me often, but never to completion. I'd always marveled at how beautiful she looked while doing it. We also did sixty-nines, but it wasn't one of her favorite positions because she knew I had trouble controlling my orgasm when we were in that position.

It was apparent that Scott was a master at what he was doing. Just as her thighs began trembling, her body shaking uncontrollably, he eased off, offering more of his cock for her mouth. It was the old stick and carrot routine. Joy had most of Scott's cock embedded in her throat, sucking and slobbering on it with enthusiasm as he pulled her pussy against his face. He held her that way, totally defenseless, ruthlessly fucking her face as she gagged and slobbered on his thick meat. Her toes were moving a mile a minute, her grunts and moans growing noticeably louder. I could see she was going over the edge soon and my cock throbbed with urgency, urging me to touch it. If I did, I knew I would go off. So I waited.

I saw Scott's ass cheeks suddenly clinching, his balls tightening and I knew he was already there - pumping load after load down my pretty wife's working throat as she clutched his ass, pulling him deeper. Then she was sobbing her own orgasm around his pumping cock, whimpering, squealing and thrashing like a wild woman. Joy continued to tremble and shudder long after her orgasm ended, fully enjoying each little after-thrill, still holding Scott's cock inside her mouth as though reluctant to release it. Finally, he pulled out and slid around to face her. He lay on top of her, licking her half-open lips, kissing her unresisting mouth. Joy lay as though comatose, panting and dazed by her own unwilling response.

I cleaned myself up with the box of tissues nearby, drained but still guiltily watching. After a while, Scott went back to sucking her tits again, and for the first time I noticed her panties were on the mattress beside her. Scott's thick cock was positioned against her glistening opening, not moving. Joy wasn't struggling now, her thighs slightly gripping him, her hands against his back, eyes staring up at him with expectation. She looked hungry, wild and hotter than I'd ever seen her. She seemed to be just waiting now. I watched as she closed her eyes again, taking short breaths through a half-open mouth. Her tongue licked her lips. Time froze as we all waited.

One might ask why I didn't race over there with a baseball bat and stop him. It's complicated. First, I'd have to explain to Joy that I'd been the one who'd orchestrated the whole thing, putting her through this. To be honest, it was the most unexpectedly exciting thing I'd ever witnessed. My explosive climax had left me weak.

As though hypnotized, I watched the big head of Scott's cock push her sloppy cunt lips apart, disappearing inside as her body arched upward to meet it, her pretty painted toenails starting up again. Scott's face was concentrating intently on what he was doing, his ass muscles bunching as he pushed harder. Joy grunted as though in pain, placing her hands against his chest in an attempt to control his entry. Scoot ignored her efforts, pushing deeper. It took a couple minutes but eventually he was completely inside her, his balls dangling against her anus. Then he started slowly fucking her as she made little mewing noises, the toes wiggling wildly.

He did it with long, maddeningly slow strokes, resting on his hands and watching her facial expression intently as though observing her internal struggles with her desire. They both knew there could be only one outcome and that she'd lose her fight in the end. This went on for a full ten minutes, until her slender body was trembling and quaking with her need. His pace didn't increase and his expression never changed. I have to say this for the man, he had staying power. He kept it up until the small intermittent noises she'd been making, now came continuously, sounding almost pitiful. Suddenly she was staring up into his face with pleading eyes.

"Scottie . . . Scott . . . no more . . . please . . ."

As though of their own accord the hands against his chest slowly slid around his shoulders, her legs around his waist, as he slowly sank down on her and began a more rapid motion. His cock was glistening with her juices, its thickness pulling her cuntal lips out as it retreated, pushing them back inside as it plunged deep again. Soon he was punishing her with his thick cock, hard brutal thrusts that jarred her slender body, his large hairy balls bouncing against her anus. She simply went wild – wiggling - thrashing and clawing his back - her cries increasing in tempo until she was finally screaming her release.

She came in about one minute, sobbing and crying out with pleasure as she attempted to climb him, suck his entire body inside her opening. From one camera, I could see thick white fluid being forced from around the tight seal his thick cock created inside her pussy. She had never squirted while fucking me, but it had to be her fluid because I could tell Scott hadn't cum yet. Also, she had never cum strictly from me fucking her. Joy always had to use her fingers to reach a climax. She said it was because some women had a high clitoris, resulting in a man's cock not being able to rub against it during intercourse. Scott's thick cock clearly rubbed and banged against her swollen clit, forcing it in and out with each stroke. As a result she'd cum like a banshee, making me feel even more inadequate.

After Joy came, she was like a rag doll in Scott's huge hands as he continued hammering into her relentlessly. Every so often, she'd mew softly in protest, but didn't resist, not seeming aware that he was still using her. Having climaxed once in Joy's mouth, it seemed Scott could keep it going indefinitely. After what seemed like a long time, Joy lifted her hips a bit, rotating them very slightly as she moaned softly. Her thighs eventually came back up to grasp Scott's hips, her hands returning to his ass, her mouth seeking his again. What followed was another earth-shaking climax for the three of us.

I sat with bowed head trying to calm my racing heart while tightly grasping my deflating cock. I'd cum so hard my prostate ached. I looked back at the laptop's screen and saw Joy was sitting up, a river of cum running from her swollen pussy onto the mattress. Long hair hid her face as she reached for her discarded panties, using them to wipe-up some of the semen from between her legs. Then she dropped them into a nearby trashcan. She looked listless, broken, completely defeated. Scott lay on is back, unmoving except to lift onto his elbows and stare at her as she prepared to leave. Lying across his thigh, his fat cock still glistened from their combined juices. Joy was finally able to pull herself up and wobbly stand, but her knees seemed weakened, hardly able to hold her upright. She secured her crumpled dress and pulled it over her head, and then picked up her shoes and purse.

She stood and just gazed down at Scott for a full minute. Her hair was in disarray, her lips red and swollen, tear-tracks lining her pretty face. She looked stunningly beautiful. "You're a real son-of-a-bitch," she said softly, without any apparent anger. She turned to go, and then looking over her shoulder said, "You've ruined me." Carrying her shoes, she went through the door and I heard an engine start up a minute later.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,146 Followers