Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, breakfast is getting cold," said Jamie.

"Here's your apron," said Lynn tying it around me as I stood, "to cover your man tool."

The both roared laughing when the apron was too short and didn't cover my cock.

"I guess we need to tie this at your waist," said Lynn.

We gorged ourselves on pancakes and bacon. When we finished the last of the coffee, it was early afternoon.

"I need to shower," said Lynn.

"Me too," echoed Jamie.

"You know, the shower in the master bedroom is big enough to fit the three of us and I've never showered with anyone before, but have always wanted to do that."

"You haven't?" said Jamie. "Well, you are in for a treat."

With that, we all headed upstairs, removed our aprons, got in the shower, and turned on the water. Immediately, Lynn and I started fooling around touching one another and kissing. The pulsating water felt good and I felt like I was standing beneath a waterfall. She surprised me when she kneeled down on the shower floor and sucked my cock to an erection. Then, she stood against the wall and inserted my cock in her already moist pussy. We fucked like that for a few minutes, before I felt Jamie licking my ass. She was tossing my salad. I've only had that done once before, but never when I was fucking another woman. The feeling of her tongue and finger up my ass, as I fucked Lynn was unbelievable and I shot my load within a couple of minutes.

Lynn was obviously still horny but Jamie took care of that by going down on her right there in the shower. Almost immediately, she had an orgasm. Lynn reciprocated going down on her knees and licking her pussy. Now, if this was a highlight of what I could expect living with two hot and horny women, then I'm thrilled that I agreed to this living arrangement of the three of us sharing a bed together and participating in a threesome.

Only, in hindsight, knowing what I know now and didn't know then, had I known what would happen with this arrangement, had I given it more thought with my head, instead of my penis, I may have said no.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i sense a change in the direction of the series. the anticipation is exciting...lol

gemman1gemman1over 11 years ago
5 Stars

I hope the rest of the story is as good as the first stories.. Now a the living arrangements are going to be interesting and you way of weaving a tale are great. Keep up the good work.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Milf for Hire! Nick finds out what his friend's mother really does for work.in Mature
Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
More Stories