Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having sex with Lynn like that, I couldn't wait to have sex like that with her tomorrow. After having sex with Lynn like that, I didn't want to have sex with anyone, not even Jamie, not anyone. No one can top that. After that surreal experience with Lynn, I was hers forever.

I was startled awake around 7am, which is late for me. Usually, I'm up by 5am. Jamie was sitting on the edge of the bed staring down at me. I figured Lynn was in the shower, already. Only, I hoped she made coffee or was making coffee.

"Hi," I said rubbing the sleep from my eyes and looking up at her.

It was obvious that she had been crying. It was obvious by the look on her face that there was something dreadfully wrong. Now, I knew that she and Lynn must have had a horrible argument. Maybe, this is it for the threesome. Maybe, Jamie is moving out. Yeah, I bet that's it. Jamie is leaving. Normally, I would have felt bad, really bad, about Jamie leaving, but after what transpired early this morning with n Lynn, to be honest, I was glad she was going. No more threesomes, no more bi-sexual sex of the lesbian kind, I wanted Lynn all to myself. I was no longer willing to share Lynn with anyone, even Jamie.

Only, Jamie surprised me, when she fell into my arms crying. I felt bad, really bad. Definitely, she could stay here longer. I wasn't about to kick her out, that's for sure. I held her without saying anything. I waited for her to speak. I waited for her to say something, anything. I needed to know what was wrong. I just stayed like that holding her and thinking about the sex that I had with Lynn earlier this morning. I was still glowing from that sexually erotic experience. I was so sexually satisfied, after having sex with Lynn that even though I was naked, I didn't even think about fondling Jamie's big tits or feeling her firm, round ass. My thoughts were with Lynn.

"Jamie, where's Lynn?" I was hoping that Lynn would take care of Jamie, so that I could get up and get dressed.

Jamie just started bawling. She broke down sobbing. She was shaking, she was crying so hard. Definitely, they must have had a horrible fight. I wondered what over? I wondered, if it had something to do with me. Maybe Jamie was in love with me. Maybe it had something to do with the secret, whatever that was. Maybe, the secret is that Lynn wanted Jamie to leave. Maybe, that's why she is crying. Maybe, she thinks that by crying that I'll be sympathetic and overrule Lynn, and ask her to stay, since this is my house. My mind rambled with all of the possibilities.

"What? What's the matter, Jamie? Did you two have a fight? What is it? Tell me. Where's Lynn?"

"Lynn's dead."

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Well done! Dripping with suspense!

montco724montco724about 11 years ago
Wow!

This is a crazy twist to this story!

gemman1gemman1over 11 years ago
WOW

What a shock to the system... Lynn Dead? This just get more and more interesting.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

I see now what you intended to say, I just wasn't grasping what was actually happening. Thank you for the clarification.

SusanJillParkerSusanJillParkerover 11 years agoAuthor
Actually...

If you read the words and the language that I used more closely to describe his sexual experience, Freddie wasn't having sex with Jamie. He was having sex with his deceased girlfriend, Lynn.

She returned to him, after she died, for one last time. It was her who was in bed with him and not Jamie. Jamie came to the house after the fact, the next morning to tell him the news.

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone is voting.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 01 Retired Marin rescues a bag lady being beaten & assaulted.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forcing Aunt Lisa Nephew forces his aunt with his monster cockin NonConsent/Reluctance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
More Stories