Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slapped her ass again and again harder each time. I slapped her ass as hard as I could. I slapped her so hard that my hand hurt. Only, it was soon obvious to me that I couldn't hit her hard enough to please her. The harder that I hit her shapely ass, the harder she wanted me to hit her, and the more proactive she was with her sexuality. My slaps were turning her on and making her a sexual animal. Only, I was afraid of what I was unleashing.

If she was this turned on and proactive sexually now, what would she be like when she was aroused. My slaps were unleashing the beast in her. I imagined Gwen picking me up and throwing me against the wall, before she fucked me senseless while I was upside down. Suddenly, I thought of the Hulk, the green monster mass of muscle and I was afraid of Gwen the sexy siren. Then, I thought of the movie with Uma Thurman, My Super Ex-Girlfriend. Help me dear God.

Run for your life! Save yourself! Gwen is sexually aroused! It's every man for himself. No man is safe, when Gwen is sexually excited. If only she knew what I was thinking.

I knew then that, no matter what I did, I was not the man for her. I'm too old and too gentle to satisfy her. Yes, alas, I wasn't man enough for her. She needed a Hun, Attila the Hun, or a red bearded Viking intent on rape and debauchery, or a pirate who had been away at sea too long. She needed someone like Wilt the Stilt Chamberlain, the fornicator of 20,000 women or Gene Simmons of Kiss the sexual manipulator of countless backstage encounters.

Unfortunately, I was no Marquis de Sade or Don Juan, I was a mere mortal and Gwen needed the Devil himself. Only, Satan could satisfy the likes of her. Yes, that's right, she needed Jack Nicholson. I could see Jack now with Gwen bent over his knee, as he wailed the Hell out of her firm, round ass, while making it red, raw.

"How's that feel?" I imagined the Devil asking Gwen.

"Harder," I imagined her replying.

I knew, no matter what I did, I couldn't sexually satisfy her. She needed a 6'5" professional athlete with a cock equaled to his ego to sexually satisfy her. Whereas, I was a lover looking for love, she was an animal looking for sex. She would have preferred someone coming up behind her, lifting up her skirt, tearing down her panties, and bending her over a chair. Then, if she protested at being fucked up the ass, a few slaps would not only make her stop resisting but also would light her fire to high flame.

"Pull my hair," she said.

"Pull your hair? But it looks so nice. Why muss it up?"

Now, this is going too far. What if I just gave you a noogie, I wanted to ask her, but didn't.

"Make me blow you."

"Don't want to blow me? Listen, you don't have to blow me, if you don't want to suck my cock."

"I like being forced," she said. "Make me blow you."

Make you blow me? I can't do that? That's too much like rape, I thought to myself wondering what in the Hell she would ask me to do to her next.

"Force me to get down on my knees and suck your cock."

"Okay," I said gently pushing down on her shoulder.

This is bizarre. Never have I been with a woman who wanted me to force her to do sexual things to me. Okay, there was that time with my female cousin down my cellar but that was a long time ago and before they had the sex registry. Let's forget that I even mentioned that.

"Slap me across my face."

"Slap you across your face? I can't do that. I can't hit a woman. I'd much rather kiss your face than slap it."

"I get off when I feel that I am forced to do something and the nastier the better."

"You do? Why? Wouldn't you rather if I just went down on you and licked and fingered your pussy?"

Instead of turning me on, she was turning me off.

She slid her body up to me, reached out her tongue, and licked the entire side of my face like a lioness would before eating you. Oh, yuck. Why the Hell did she do that? That's gross. This is too much. Now, the entire side of my face is wet. Fuck.

"If you force me to," she said whispering in my ear. "I'll lick your ass, stick my tongue up your asshole, and make you cum with my finger."

"Gees, Gwen, does your mother know you talk like that?" Nonetheless, at least we were talking. "Actually, if you toss my salad, I'll do anything that you want."

I'll beat you upside your head with a hammer, if you ask me to, so long as you stick your long, sweet tongue up my ass, I wanted to say, but didn't. Only, make sure that you brush your teeth and, especially your tongue, before kissing me, again.

"Take me," she whispered while licking the inside of my ear.

Take you? Take you where? I'd rather just stay here with you and have sex with you, if you don't mind.

"Fuck me in the ass," she said.

Fuck you in the ass? Listen here, sister, I don't fuck anybody up the ass. Sorry, Honey. I'm many things but I am not an anal type of guy. Suddenly, slapping her harder on the ass was becoming more appealing.

Her voice sent shivers down my spine. She made me wish I was 25 years younger. She made me wish my cock was harder, longer, and thicker. She made me see my demise.

"But look, he's still smiling. He looks so happy. ...and what was the cause of death?" asked the police Lieutenant of the Coroner.

"Well," said the Coroner looking at Gwen all bloodied, bruised, battered, and beaten, "apparently, after he beat the snot out of her, she fucked him to death."

"Wow! Get her telephone number because when I'm ready to die, that's who I'm going to call and that's how I want to die." The Lieutenant looked over at Gwen again, "She is gorgeous. I'd love to beat the piss out of her, too, before she fucks me to death."

Suddenly, I remembered Jamie tossing my salad in the shower the time that the three of us, me her, and Lynn had sex in the master bedroom shower. The feeling of Jamie's tongue licking my ass and asshole and her finger fucking me while I buried my cock deep inside Lynn felt like nothing that I have ever experienced. With motivation renewed, I grabbed some of her hair in my hand and pulled it.

"Harder," she said.

Oh, geez, you're going to be sorry when you're older and suddenly have a bald spot. I pulled her hair harder forcing her head down on my cock.

"Suck it, Bitch. Suck my cock. Blow me," I said in my best Hell's Angels biker voice. I half-heartedly slapped her face. I couldn't hit a woman and I had trouble keeping a straight face and not laughing. Certainly, by not slapping her face as hard as I slapped her ass, I was ruining the moment for her.

Then, she told me, not asked me, to squeeze her tits and pull and twist her nipples. I was waiting for her to pull out a whip. I half expected her to pull handcuffs from out of her ass and cuff me to the bed. What is next with this woman? And where did she learn all of these things at such a young age. Definitely, she's spending way too much time reading porn stories and watching porn videos.

I've never been with a woman who wanted her tits squeezed and her nipples pulled and twisted. Is this a normal thing to do with the younger generation? I mean, maybe, they wouldn't be into squeezing tits so much if they were ever to have a mammogram. To me, it was a little weird to squeeze tits, although I did apply for a job as a mammogram technician, once, and they turned me down for obvious reasons.

To me, it was weird to do anything but worship tits and nipples and, definitely, not abuse them. I wanted to suck her tits, caress her tits, and fondle her tits, and not squeeze her tits, pull her tits, and twist her tits. Her request deflated my sexual sensitivity, as if she had taken her fingernails and scratched them down a blackboard or worse, kicked me in the balls and ruptured me. The last thing that I wanted to do was squeeze her tits and pull and twist her nipples but I complied with her wishes. If that is what it takes to light her fire, then who am I to question her sexual peccadilloes. I wanted to get her off and I did my best to do that.

"Harder," she said when I squeezed her tits.

Harder? Again, I squeezed her tits as I fucked her pussy.

"Harder," she said again.

"Harder? I can't squeeze them any harder, Gwen. I have a bit of Arthritis in my hands."

Between slapping her ass and squeezing her tits, my hands hurt like Hell. I looked at my hands and they were already swollen.

It appears that, just as I could not slap her ass hard enough to please her, I was unable to squeeze her tits hard enough to please her. She made me want to run down the cellar stairs and get the vise. I envisioned myself turning the handle on the vise while asking her, "How's that, are your flat as a pancake tits squeezed hard enough for you now?"

"Harder," I imagined her replying.

What the fuck? Harder? I can't squeeze them any harder. What if you lay out in the driveway topless and I drive over your tits with my car?

Damn, this was not what I had envisioned when she told me to take her to bed. I envisioned making sweet, gentle, albeit passionate love to her. Only, she wasn't into that. Sweet and gentle was oxymoronic when it came to having sex with Gwen. Gwen knew what she wanted and she wanted it rough and wild. With someone as beautiful as was she, who'd have thought that she was a sexual animal?

I envisioned a romantic liaison. I envisioned falling in love with her. I envisioned her being sweet, sweeter than her sister, perhaps, because she was younger. I envisioned her being innocent. I envisioned her telling me to be gentle with her because this was her first time.

Certainly and unfortunately, this rough sex is not any kind of sex that aroused me. I come from a generation where we had to beg for a blowjob and were lucky if we received a hand job, and that was from the woman we ended up marrying. Gwen was resistant to everything that worked with Lynn. I felt that I was at a loss with Gwen.

I didn't know how to treat her. I didn't know how to arouse her and make her cum. She made me feel inadequate. She made me feel that she wouldn't be sexually satisfied unless I treated her like a whore. Treating my beloved Lynn's sister like she was a whore was so against how I felt about women. I'm a lover of women not an abuser of women.

Every time I tried talking dirty to her, she rebuffed my sexual verbiage. She didn't want to hear me talking dirty to her. She didn't want to hear my voice. She didn't want to talk. She wanted action and not words. She just wanted to fuck.

"Shut up and fuck me," she said slapping my ass harder than I slapped her ass.

Geez, that fucking hurt, I wanted to say, but didn't. What the Hell is wrong with you?

To be continued...

12