Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she turned pale and I knew that there was more beneath the surface to this woman.

"How did she die?" Saving me from making more of a fool of myself, she interrupted me to look at me with interest.

"She died suddenly...in a car accident."

"I'm sorry," she said wringing her hands. "I had a car accident eighteen months ago, a very severe one and I nearly died. I was in a coma for sixteen days." She looked weird distant suddenly, as if she had left her body and someone else was speaking for her. "To say that the accident was a life altering experience is an understatement." She pulled a handful of her hair forward. "When I awoke I was totally gray. I decided to keep my hair that way, as a reminder of how fleeting life can be."

She touched me with her story, with her sensitivity and with her personality, and, of course, with her looks. Her accident was about the same time of Lynn's accident. After loving Lynn, never did I ever think that I could fall for someone again. Suddenly, I was so very nervous again. I was afraid that she'd leave and I'd never see her again. I was in a panic.

Could she be Lynn? Did an Angel make a mistake, when he took my Lynn? Did he put her in Kate's body? Is our meeting in the supermarket at the meat counter destiny? Here's the woman of my dreams standing in front of me and I'm tongue-tied. I took a breath and relaxed. Maybe, she's Lynn reincarnated. Nah, it can't be. There's no such thing, or is there? Who knows?

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

I have no words for this story

gemman1gemman1over 11 years ago

Very nicely done...

WyldewoodmanWyldewoodmanover 11 years ago

Five thumbs up Susan!

PaBobPaBobover 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for leaving me hanging again. I'm begining to think I'm addicted to you and your stories.

dustybootsdustybootsover 11 years ago

Good to see your back.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wood Nymph He finds, rescues, and marries an abused scared woman.in Romance
Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 01 Retired Marin rescues a bag lady being beaten & assaulted.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
More Stories