Your Brother has to Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Hailey looked up and found she was staring right at her brother. His eyes looked distant - probably no different than her own. They were across the room. Being pleasured by two different people. Yet somehow it felt to Hailey like it was her and her brother only. Locked together in this world of exquisite ecstasy. An intimacy far beyond anything Tyler was doing to her with his tongue.

The siblings' eyes met.

Hailey's orgasm rose up like the tide and overwhelmed her. From toes to legs to breasts right over the top of her head and she was gone. Swallowed.

"CuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuMMMMMMMMMING!" she shouted. And she knew that she was telling him. Tom. Not the crowd or the man between her legs, but her brother. She wanted him to know she was climaxing so that he could share that moment with her, too.

Hailey tried to hold Tom's eyes as she went over but they snapped shut as her whole body cinched in pleasure. The next one rolled over her. Then the next and the next and the next.

The crowd roared.

Finally, the storm subsided and Hailey saw Tyler standing, his arms upraised once again. Then Madison stood as well. She gave Tyler an emphatic high five. Someone from the crowd handed Madison her phone and she looked down at the screen

"Wow! That was... not even close!" Madison said, "One minute fifteen seconds! Wow, way to go Tyler!"

Hailey could see her juices on Tyler's face. He'd gotten her off in almost a minute. Then she looked over and saw Tom still sitting across from her. Head lolling. Arms hanging down. He'd clearly gone off as well. Then Hailey looked down and saw that, no, his maginificent cock was still at full attention. The only stiff thing on his entire body.

And, yes - at this point Hailey had to concede - that thing jutting out of her baby brother could only be called a cock. Anything that thick and long and... powerful. That was no penis. God, how had Madison fit that whole thing in her mouth? And why was Hailey thinking about how she would fit it? Then Hailey thought about the snake and wondered, wow, how was Madison going to fit that whole thing in her pussy? And why was...

Dammit Hales. Stop. Just stop

Hailey sat back in the chair, unable to move. Tyler hadn't just brought her to orgasm, he'd broken her. Destroyed her. After an upper, Hailey was usually satisfied for weeks. Not now. Somehow her climax had only increased her need. Now all she could think about was cock and how she wanted more. Well, she'd be getting some Greek god cock soon enough, Hailey thought, and smiled.

Madison once again walked into Hailey's field of vision. She knelt down and unrolled the sleeping bag. The snake. Any shame Hailey felt was quickly overcome by her desire to have Tyler together with her. If his tongue was that talented, she could only imagine what having him inside her would be like. Who cared if it was public. He was hers and he was amazing.

Madison dropped the sleeping back on the ground with a flourish. Like a bullfighter with her cape. Then the brown haired girl lay down on her back.

I guess Madison and my brother are going first, Hailey thought to herself. She didn't really want to watch her brother fuck a girl. For a number of reasons. But, well, it wasn't the worst thing to have to endure. Just another thing to talk about with the psychiatrist in twenty years, Hailey supposed.

Then Tyler walked over and stood over Madison. And time dropped dead.

"Wait," Hailey said. She didn't formulate the word in her mind. She didn't think about it - prepare it for the outside world, like any other thought she'd ever expressed. She didn't even realize she'd said it out loud. But there it was.

Wait.

WAIT!!

"Don't worry," Madison said, looking up at Hailey from the sleeping bag, "You'll get your turn."

Hailey was so horrified by what was about to happen, she didn't even think about the larger consequences. What it meant for her if Tyler was paired with Madison. The only thing that Hailey could focus on was that Tyler, her Tyler, was about to be zipped up with someone not...

"But he's my..." Hailey stuttered. And then the logic of her brain kicked in. Was she really about to call Tyler her boyfriend? Cause she was pretty sure that he wasn't.

Madison spoke to Hailey like she was telling her there was no Santa Claus. "Everyone's wearing clothes," she said, "It's no big deal."

Hailey looked down and saw that was true. Madison still had on her tank top and short shorts. Tyler was still wearing his t-shirt and cargos. Even Hailey herself was covered by the dress. Only her brother was naked in any way and that was only from the waist down.

Before Hailey could protest further, Tyler carefully lay himself down over Madison, almost aiming his crotch to land on top of hers. Another girl came out of the crowd and zipped them in.

"Four minutes!" she announced, then pushed a button on her phone.

Whatever thoughts Hailey might have had about this remaining some kind of chaste encounter vanished as soon as the clock started. Though covered by the sleeping bag, it would have been obvious from the moon what those two were doing.

Tyler had his head down, buried in Madison's little breasts. His ass kept on pumping up and down, grinding against the stuck up girl. For her part, Madison seemed to be pushing up as well as she could, making little grunts with each go.

Hailey felt her heart shatter, piece by little piece, as she watched her dream boy hump her friend into the floor. Watched the little twitches in his face as he loped toward release. Madison's not so elegant grunts and sighs.

"Uhn. Uhn. Uhn."

The crowd didn't chant. No one cheered. They all just watched in dead silence, letting Hailey hear everything. See everything. Tyler and Madison going at each other as if there was nothing left in the world. As if this act was the only thing left in the entire universe. Crucial and eternal.

The alarm went off, but Madison just groaned and said

"Nnnnnot... yyyyyeeeeeet."

Who was going to interrupt the host after all?

Her little squeaks turned into little cries, chorused with Tyler's own moans. Then Madison squeezed Tyler's shoulders, hard. Her face contorted into a literal "O" shape and she shook like she'd been plugged into the wall. Tyler raised his head. Bayed out his pleasure to the world.

After what felt like hours, Madison slumped back into a self-satisfied smile. The helper girl came back and unzipped the sleeping bag. Now the crowd cheered. Madison and Tyler held hands and took little bows, like the end of a high school play.

Hailey noticed Madison was a bit stumbly. Then she looked over at Tyler. He gave her that same knowing, self satisfied wink and it broke her. Hailey couldn't imagine feeling any worse.

"And now... Round two!"

*

Hailey sat, dumbfounded, as Madison walked over to Tom and helped him out of his seat. He seemed to be looking at everything and everyone except for her. Had that moment of passion... When both of them had shared her climax. Was he really so ashamed?

Madison, still leading Tom around, walked over to Hailey and took her hand. Hailey let Madison pick her up. Limply, she felt her hand joined with her brother's, then lifted over their heads in triumph. The crowd seemed to respond in a frenzy, but Hailey couldn't tell exactly because all she could hear was a persistent, dull roar.

"But he's my brother," she said. Mumbled it really. Speech was not her strong point at the moment.

"You're both wearing clothes," Madison said, "What's the big deal?" That seemed to be her answer to everything. Go down Niagara Falls in a barrel? You're both wearing clothes. What's the big deal?

Only they weren't, exactly. Tom was clearly still naked from the waist down. If anything, his cock seemed to be sticking out even more than before. Hailey could even see his balls, dark and engorged beneath her brother's dick. It looked painful, Hailey thought, being so aroused, and she imagined that it probably was.

To his credit, Tom seemed to notice and started to look around for his boxers, but they were gone. Hailey's sibling shrugged, a sort of careless resignation. He went back to staring at his shoes and it occurred to Hailey that her brother wasn't embarrassed at all. Not scared or disgusted.

He was eager.

He was a kid at the toy store, afraid to point out his deepest desire lest his parents turn him down. A starving man, staring at steak through a glass window on a cold night.

And she was the meal he ached for. Oh no.

"You made the bet," Madison said, "You have to pay the price. Tyler and I already did. Besides, you're wearing your dress. It'll just be like you're cuddling or whatever. A little sibling spoon."

Hailey looked around from face to face. Madison, Tyler, Tom, the crowd. No one said anything. Then very carefully, as if her body had decided for her, Hailey felt herself start to kneel down on the open sleeping bag.

"Let little brother go first," Tyler said. Hailey stood up again. Brother and sister, one of whom was naked from the bottom down, were about to get into a sleeping bag together. The room got very quiet. Charged with anticipation.

Tom lay down on his back. Again Hailey found herself focusing on his cock. The monster seemed to throb with it's own building appetite.

"Nuh uh," Hailey said, "Roll over."

Tom smiled at her sheepishly and then rolled onto his stomach. He rested his head on the wood floor. His penis, no doubt, pressed against his belly. Then Madison sat down on her haunches next to him and zipped up the sleeping bag.

"You forgot someone," Tyler said.

"Oh, silly me," Madison said, "I guess you'll just have to slide in there with him already inside, Hailey."

Hailey walked over to the sleeping bag and got down on her knees. She smiled at Tom, affectionately rubbed the curls on his head. She'd seen the look in his eyes. Madison had no doubt worked the poor boy up to a frenzy and now... Well, of course he was needy. Beyond needy. Hailey would be lying to herself if she didn't admit that she felt pretty damn fidgety, herself. And she at least had some release.

Poor Tom would probably have fucked a rotten fruit if they'd let him. That's why he'd seemed so... wanting before. There was no way he actually wanted to be with his sister. That was just insane.

Still surrounded by silence, as if all of reality were holding its breath in anticipation, Hailey carefully began to slide her leg above Tom's shoulder blade.

"Oh no," Madison said, tut-tut-tutting, "Under."

Hailey sighed. It wouldn't be so bad, she reasoned. Her brother's massive member would probably be pressed against her butt, but there would be a good bit of dress between them. Hailey even thought, generously, that if he got off from pressing his penis into her bottom that, well, she couldn't blame him for that, really. This was fine. Really fine.

"Just get this over with," she mumbled

Tom, himself, gave a large sigh. Then he picked himself up, like doing a pushup. Hailey lay down on her stomach, mimicking how Tom had been before. She slowly started to slide herself back into the sleeping bag, under her brother.

It was slow going. The bag was clearly meant to hold one person snug and they were stuffing in two. Her brother was not a small man, either, so it was probably even a tighter fit than it had been for the others.

Worse, Tom was already zipped in and the bag was clearly quite hot. So Hailey's brother was literally dripping sweat. Everything was close and sticky and oh so tight and Hailey had to inch herself back like a weird worm. As she went, she realized how perverted this really was. Her feet, the backs of her legs, her rounded, full bottom - they were all sliding right under her little brother's nose.

Then it got worse. Hailey was in about halfway. She slid back, basically getting breast deep into the bag, and she noticed that her dress slid up slightly. Was it caught on something? Or had the natural closeness of sweaty bodies caused it to ride up? The cause was hardly Hailey's concern.

The result was that with every little push, Hailey's dress was slowly moving up her body. She tried to slide in a way that would make it stop, but nothing did it. First just the backs of her thighs were bare. Then the bottom of her bottom. She was in all the way to the shoulders now. One last step. Hailey pushed herself up, moved back, and gasped as her dress went all the way up to her waist.

Her butt was bare.

Not realizing what had happened, only aware that his sister was now fully in the sleeping bag, Tom lowered himself down. Hailey felt it immediately. First his head was right on her shoulder. His breath in her ear. Then his arms were around hers. Then, finally, the last bit. His hardness came to rest right in the crack of her ass. Nestled there, like a hot dog in a bun.

"Sis, are you wearing panties?" Tom asked, as quietly as he could.

"Nuh uh," Hailey said, "I took them off after the pool."

"Oh fuck," Tom said.

Their bare skin was pressed against each other. Hailey felt her brother press against her, surely involuntarily, and then he groaned.

"Sorry Sis. Sorry."

She felt him try to lift himself up a little, then fall back.

"Ohhhhh Hailey."

Hailey could feel his steel bar wedged between her soft cheeks. He was really holding her now, arms around hers, like trying to keep her safe. Her mind screamed at her to move. Shift positions. Anything... But there was nothing that could change their situation now. They were stuck in that position for as long as Madison made them stay there.

"J... just don't move," Hailey said, "Don't move and it'll be over soon. Just four minutes."

"Set the timer for fifteen minutes!" Madison announced. The world came back all at once. Madison was holding up her phone like the round card in a boxing match. Tyler was pacing back and forth. Looking down at them both and smirking. The crowd chanted.

"Fuck that sis! Fuck that sis!"

Madison bent over and smiled at Hailey and Tom slightly sidewise.

"I told you," Madison said, "Double the risk, double the punishment. You missed by four which means you both owe me eight."

"But you didn't..."

Hailey didn't even get to finish her sentence before Madison stepped out of view.

"Starting... NOW!"

Tom squeezed Hailey even tighter and made another low moan. He was clearly upset, beyond upset really, but he was still trying to comfort her. Make her feel safe. Such a good brother, Hailey thought to herself.

Then she felt something else, hard, poking at her bottom. Tom's cock was getting insistent. Again, Hailey wondered, how had he, a virgin, held on with Madison when she had barely survived Tyler's cunning linguistics? Was Madison really that bad at giving head?

"No no, she was good," Tom whispered into his big sister's ear, "Better than good. Awesome," His cock flexed against Hailey's ass in agreement. Their heads were so close, their hair tangled with the other's. Hailey could have a whole conversation with her brother and no one would know the better.

"I was getting close to... y'know. About the same time you were getting ummmmm..."

"Tom, I think it's a little silly to be embarrassed about saying stuff like that when we're like, y'know... this."

"Right, well, I was gonna cum when you were gonna cum. Maybe even before. But Maddy... Madison. She felt it coming and, like, grabbed my balls. Hard. Hurt like hell. I could barely stay hard. Let alone, y'know, like, shoot my stuff."

Hailey pressed herself back into her brother.

"Couldn't stay hard, huh?"

"Well, it didn't last long," Tom said, "And then it came back like really really strong and I... I'm sorry Hales."

"It's OK," Hailey said, feeling nothing but affection for her baby brother, "I'm still pretty... ummm... Worked up? From before. So it's not like... I understand is what I'm saying. My mind knows it's wrong but my body..."

"Now who's being silly?"

"Fine. My pussy is fucking dripping and I can feel your cock against my ass and all my body wants to do is push back and... But I know it's wrong and so I won't. I'm just saying I understand what you're feeling. Kinda."

"Right now I'm feeling your whole body, Hales and it's fucking amazing."

"Thanks? I think? You feel pretty good, too, I guess." Hailey wasn't just saying it. She felt surrounded by her brother's strength. Like the way Tyler had held her in the pool. Only more... warm? Loving? It was weird, but the same touches that had felt so affectionate before, just seemed like cold, distant taps compared to being enveloped by her brother. And Tom's cock, so close to being surrounded by her own warm wetness...

No, she wouldn't think about it. Mustn't. She'd be strong for her little brother. That was her job. To protect him. And she would do that. She wouldn't let him down.

"Fuck that sis! Fuck that sis!"

The crowd of college students around them seemed to be screaming their mantra in Hailey's ears. She wasn't naive. She knew something was going to happen with her brother. To her brother. They were already rubbing despite themselves and soon he was bound to spend. No human male could be expected to do better.

But Hailey resolved that whatever happened, she would show the crowd nothing. Face blank. Body still. No matter what.

Then she felt a new sensation. She and Tom had sort of being moving against each other unconsciously. Her brother had been pressed into the cleft of her ass, yes, but closer to her lower back. But now, her brother's cock had slipped a little lower. The head was almost pressing against her anus.

"Tom nnnnoooooo," Hailey moaned.

"C... can't help it," Tom said.

The same sweat that had forced her dress up around her stomach had now made their bodies so slippery it was almost impossible for her brother's cock not to bore straight into her backside.

OK, Hailey thought to herself in a way that was remarkably calm considering the moment, I'm a slut.

I came like a slut in front of everyone. I'm here in this sleeping bag, practically dry humping my own brother. But I'm a good girl, dammit. I'm not letting someone fuck me in the ass. Certainly not my little brother. And certainly not in front of a crowd like this.

And just like that, Hailey decided that she wouldn't allow it to happen. That this was the worst possible result and so it was worth doing anything, anything, to escape this situation.

Focusing all her anger over everything that had happened - the resentment, the shame, the fear - Hailey popped her butt up, shoving Tom's cock away from her puckered posterior. With a sense of profound relief, Hailey felt her brother's cock slip right off her sweaty, slippery ass and drop free.

And then it landed lower. And Hailey realized that, no, THIS was the worst situation.

Tom's cock settled back down. It was still resting against something all right. Her warm, wet, welcoming pussy.

"D... Don't. Don't move," Hailey said through gritted teeth.

But it was beyond too late. Without him doing more than taking a deep breath, her little brother's cock slipped right into Hailey's yearning pussy. The longest, thickest cock she had ever seen in her life jammed up to the hilt inside her without even a pause. It was the fullest Hailey had ever felt. The quickest her quim had ever been filled.

"Ohhhhhh ffffffffuuuuuuuuuUUCK!" Hailey cried, her precious silence broken. The crowd whooped in elation.

"Give it to her good!" someone shouted. A woman.

Hailey turned her head and met Tom's eyes. She expected him to look shocked or sad or maybe a bit grossed out? He looked profoundly happy. A little tear ran down his cheek.

"Hailey I... I'm inside you," he said.