Your Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hungry?" he asked startling her out of her thoughts.

She looked over at him smiled, "yes" she said quietly as she looked up into his love filled face she knew the answer to her question. But what she really wanted to know was what now? Was tomorrow gonna happen, or what? She was almost beside herself with wonder. She let it go for now, she'd follow his lead this time.

They pulled in to the closest drive through and he ordered quickly and went through. As they drove home he reached over and brushed her hair away from her face to see her bright blue eyes. Such a loving gesture, he himself wasn't sure what to think.

He found himself being ever so much the gentlemen and helping her out of the truck and holding the door for her, what was going on with him, he thought to himself, he was beginning to enjoying the feelings that were coming over him, but in the back of his mind, tomorrow played out. He groaned inside and began to wonder what was going to happen. He was getting the same questions in his mind as she was. They had made an agreement, and he knew very well that neither of them were going to break it.

As they sat at the table together and ate, she stopped, looked up at him and said, "I had a wonderful time today, thank you."

He almost choked as he looked at her, "I thoroughly enjoyed today also, thank you. I had remembered that you thought that rain was romantic, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to show you."

"I never dreamed that it would be so electrifying as it was, the hot and the cold mixed together, I thought that I had died and gone to heaven and fell back down. You amaze me. It actually felt like you were making love to me, not just doing me. We did, didn't we, we made love this afternoon?

He just sat and looked at her like a deer in the headlights, not quite sure what to say.

She reached across the table and gently placed her hand on his, "it's alright, you don't have to answer I already know. I'm not welching on our agreement, you are the master, if you don't wish to go on with it tomorrow then that is completely up to you, I will not be any different then I have been." That being said she went back to her supper.

He sat there and watched her, not quite sure what to say or do, he had devoted the day to pampering her and she loved it as much as he did. He realized then and there that she was already in love with him, now what you dumb lummox? He thought to himself. It was now up to him if they went through with their agreement. He had some serious thinking to do, they finished and got up from the table. He helped her with the dishes, something he hadn't done since she had arrived.

"Wanna watch a movie?" he asked.

She looked up at him, and the look in her eyes told him no. She leaned against him showing him that she wasn't done with the afternoon that he had started. She ran her hands up under his shirt dragging her nails over his pecs and down.

"Mmmmmmm" he groaned "what are you up to baby girl?"

With seduction in her eyes and love in her touch he allowed her to drag him to the bedroom. She slowly removed his shirt laying light kisses down his chest. He jerked as she sucked and nibbled his pecs. He wanted so much to grab her and lay her on the bed, taking her like he wanted to, this was her seduction and he was going to enjoy it even if it killed him, and he wasn't ready to die just yet. She ran her hand slowly down brushing the straining fabric of his jeans causing him to shudder and jerk toward her. He realized that is how he made her feel earlier, he smirked as he felt her leave a hot trail of kisses down his belly stopping short at the band of his jeans. Now on her knees she waited looking up at him slowly running her hands up and down his thighs.

He finally looks down, when he notices that she has stopped, oh he so didn't want her to stop. She has the best look on her face, he groans as he looks into her eyes and she slowly unzips his jeans. Oh sweet release he moans as his throbbing cock falls out and lands against her cheek. As if in slow motion she turns her face and takes just the head in her mouth.

"Oh god," barely audible comes from his mouth as he closes his eyes half way.

She stands lightly pushing him to the bed laying him out. "My turn." she whispers next to his ear, trailing her tongue down and across his neck. She stands so he can see her, she slowly does a strip tease for him. As he reaches down to stroke himself she stops and shakes her head denying him any touch. He knew she was trying to kill him for sure now, oh payback was such sweet bliss, he thought as he groaned. She finishes her strip tease and begins at his feet, massaging and kissing, he forgot that she knew all the pressure points of erotic touch on the feet, as well as the rest of the body. He knew he was in trouble now. She slowly made her way up each leg, taking turns one leg then the other, kisses then nips. He wanted so bad to cry out but he knew that it would do him no good at this point, so he tried his best to relax and enjoy without exploding. Was she testing how much control he actually had? He wasn't sure, but he held on with every fiber of his being.

She couldn't get him any more turned on then he was, his rock hard throbbing cock danced for her, like a cobra, beckoning her to take him. She worked her way slowly, she knew exactly what she was doing, driving him crazy the way he did her. She was going to make him beg, yes before the night was over he was going to beg for her to send him over the edge.

They locked eyes as she made her way. She straddled him just brushing her hot wet pulsating pussy over the head of his cock. He rocked his hips up but she denied him access.

Leaning over she whispered lightly against his ear."I want to hear you beg." lightly she sucked his lobe into his ear.

That was all he could stand, "oh god baby girl! Let me please, I need to feel you, please baby, please."

She sat up rocking back so that she barely gave him access to her. She knew that she wouldn't last much longer, but teasing him was so much fun. She gyrated her hips letting his cock open her and feel her hot wetness. Then back and forth, that was all she could take, she reached down and stroked him a couple times.

"No!" he growled, "I'm not ready to release yet!"

She stopped and stared at him, then guided him where he wanted to be most at that second. She held him just at her opening, the with one quick movement she spread her knees and slammed down on him, taking him to the hilt in one motion.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooo god!" she sighed "that was so worth the wait, the driving you crazy, well both of us."

She slowly moved her hips as her muscles began to massage him from within. Moving slowly to drag the pleasure to the complete edge and back, then over.

It wasn't long before she was riding him, he sat up, suckled and nibbled on her hardened nipples as they made love again. With one sly move he had her pinned under him, not that she complained, he thrust deep into her showing her that he was still in charge, but was well pleased with her seduction. They couldn't last much longer either of them.

Together they both at the same time screamed out,"god yessssssss!" He then laid on her as they both tried to catch their breaths.

When he finally got composure he whispered, "I do believe I have met my match." Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her close and they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning he woke and she was gone. Well at least not in bed like he had hoped. Sleepily he wandered down the hall, following the wonderful smells that invited him to the kitchen. There she was in all her glory fixing breakfast and humming. He leaned against the door jam and watched her for as long as he could stand it. She had no idea that he was there, but she knew he was up. Then she felt gentle firm hands wrap around her.

"Good morning master." came her standard, required greeting.

"Call me daddy, baby girl." he requested as he nuzzled her neck.

"Sleep well?" she asked handing him his coffee.

"To well." he said smiling over his coffee. "What is all this?"

She turned and leaned against the counter with her coffee and looked up at him."Today is the day that we set our agreement for right?"

He nodded.

She continued, "well I didn't figure that we would just jump in and get the party started, of course I don't know exactly what you have planned either, but either way, we will get hungry so I planned snacks, knowing our appetites, I figured the boys would get just as hungry."

Downing his coffee he strolled over for more. "You are right, you have a knack for planning for things, I'm glad."

She couldn't read him like she could last night, that unnerved her a little, but was not unusual.

They didn't speak much over breakfast or throughout the day for that matter. She was excited, but not sure if this was a good idea. They both sat and started at the television not really paying attention to what was on. As time drew near she decided that she should be ready when they got there.

Standing she leaned down kissed him on the cheek and turned and walked out. He watched her stroll out of the room, knowing that she was getting a bath in preparation for the night.

"The only night that this will ever happen." he said aloud to himself.

"What was that?" she inquired.

"Just thinking out loud again, you know me." he chuckled. He hadn't realized that she had left the door open, but he loved that she did.

"Want to shower with me daddy?" she asked as she stood up in the bath.

"Be there in a minute." he called.

He joined her in the shower like he had so many other times, but this one seemed different, he couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he was comfortable with her, and really liked the feeling.

They washed each other lovingly, how bizarre a feeling that was knowing what lay ahead for the night. Two people loving and desiring each other, but yet neither wanted to recant on their agreement, or were too stubborn to say anything. With these two who knew.

They dressed and he went to set up the bar, just like they were having a party, nothing very unusual about that, but one thing, the party was all men, except for her. She was to be the center of attention, she looked forward to it, something she has always wanted to do, but until now never got the opportunity. She walked into the living room ready, dressed elegantly, not like a cock sucking cum slut slave would dress.

He stopped dead in his tracks, "damn baby girl!" she took his breath away. She knew he approved. He didn't want her dressing like a slut at all. He had brought the dress to her the other day, and it fit perfect. How could it not, he knew her body and knew that it would. A twinge of pain had hit him, he pushed it down, not wanting to deal with that right now. He fixed her a drink, her favorite, vanilla rum and coke. He handed it to her, she took it brushing his hand as she did. They lock eyes and they read in each others eyes that tonight is going to be a night like neither will ever forget, but it will be the last.

The guys showed up and to her surprise there were only a few, five to be exact. She looked at him questioningly, but dropped it. She knew the answer, without having to ask.

The guys didn't know what to do, they all stood around and drank and talked. He motioned for her to come and she obediently walked to him head down. He wrapped and arm around her and kissed her deep and long, running his hand down her body and back up.

A breath escapes her mouth, as she moans. As she looked around she noticed that she hadn't met this particular group of guys before. But tonight names were not a requirement, nor was it necessary. They were all very handsome, but not as stunningly gorgeous as her master, her daddy.

"Go, and mingle baby girl, get to know them a little." he instructed.

She looked up at him, "yes daddy,"

She strolled over and talked with a very young looking man, she placed her hand on his face, it felt so smooth and he smelled so good. She kissed him, wanting to know if he tasted as sweet as he looked. Unsure of how to react he kissed her back leaning into her, wrapping his arms around her feeling the way her body felt against him. His hands slowly ran down then back up, she in turn explored his body, loving the way it felt under her cool touch. "May I?" he asked. Needing to feel her flesh on his hands.

She looked up into his curious eyes and saw the desire there, "yes, you may, thank you for asking."

His hands shaking he slowly unzipped her dress. The others took their cue from this watching intently as the youngest of the bunch got to do the honors of stripping her, unwrapping their present. Her dress slowly falls to floor and she stands there in her heels and thong. They all gasp at the beauty that stands before them. All of them wanting and no one moving. The young man grabs her hand and has her spin in a circle so that they all can view every part of her.

He then guides her to the couch all the others follow leaving a trail of clothes in their wake. Her daddy is well pleased that this is going better then he imagined after the two days of love making they had. He stood in the shadows and watched, that was after all their agreement. The young man sat totally naked as he pulled her onto his lap, she straddled him, as was his request, he reach between then and stroked her already hot swollen clit, she ground her hips against his hand. All this attention made her want to cum right then, all those eyes and hands, she almost couldn't take it. The others groped her as he prepared her for the fuck of a life, only he knew the rules anyone could have his way. He pushed the head of his cock to her opening teasing her with it.

"Ooooo yes fuck me!" she screamed from the edge.

He grabbed her hips and slammed himself deep into her and the others stroked their throbbing hard ons and touching her. She felt him grow in size as he moved in and out of her.

"Oh fuck yeah you feel so good! Fuck me harder baby, show me what you've got!" she groaned as she felt herself getting close to her first orgasm.

A finger found it's way into her mouth, she sucked it and then it disappeared, but not for long, she felt the digit massaging her backdoor, begging for permission to enter. She leaned forward on the young man's lap which allowed for easier access.

"Ooooo yes that feels so good!" she said as she bounced on the hard cock that was deep in her. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!" as her first orgasm rang out and she flooded the cock impaled in her, but he wasn't done, she was just over excited. The next thing she knew she was being double penetrated and a cock waving at her greedy mouth. The double penetration guys figured their rhythm and fucked her that way for a long time. As the other guys got their throbbing members drained. Every position imaginable was worked out that night. She was the center of attention throughout the night, getting fucked, sucking and her favorite, the cum bath they all gave her in the end. Then they all got one last kiss and said their good byes and thank you's, dressed and left.

She ran the shower and stood up to wash, as he walked the guys out. She let the hot water run over her body as tears welled up, she let them fall as she stood under the water. Finishing her shower she leaned over turned the water off. She opened the shower door and with tear a streaked face she starts as she sees him sitting there waiting. He stood and wrapped a towel around her and held her. She cried into his chest, and he comforted her drying her off as he did so.

He carried her to bed, laid her down, and covered her up. "I am very proud of you baby girl!" he whispered and kissed her. "You sleep now and we'll talk tomorrow. I'll be in after awhile."

She watched him walk out as she drifted off to sleep. When she woke the next morning she was wrapped in his arms, she laid there not wanting to wake him, but when she stirred he kissed her neck. She scooted as close to him as she could.

She felt him chuckle against her back. "You can't get any closer love."

She sighs, "I can't keep this in any longer....." she started, but he interrupted her.

"Don't talk right now, I just want to hold you, we have plenty of time to talk later." he explained.

She laid her head back and enjoyed his warmth against her, so much different then the night with the guys.

She turned her head to look into his eyes and she got the shock of her life. He was crying, like she did last night.

"Daddy?" she asked concerned.

His eyes snapped open, he was surprised that she was looking at him. He cupped her face, he could no longer hold what he felt inside.

"Baby girl," he started, "last night was a rare night, and I enjoyed it thoroughly, but." he stopped when she reached up and wiped a tear away, ever so tenderly. He leaned against her touch, he needed her touch.

"But," he continued, "it will never happen again, we agreed and I think both of us would have back out, but we were both to stubborn to say anything."

She smiled, but said nothing.

"Oh hell," he said, "I don't ever want to put you through that again! I want you for totally completely to be mine. No one else's. I love you." He sucked in a breath not sure what she was going to say.

A smile spread across her face, she squirmed around to look him square in the face. "I love you too!" she kissed him fully on the mouth and ran her hands down his back.

With that said they made love for the first time after declaring their love for each other. They stayed in bed except to grab some munchies and spent the day being lazy and enjoying each other.

He had finally met his match and fell hard, when she fell at first sight.