Your Inevitable Cuckolding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you." She offered, suddenly. Surely her own mind was racing with conflicting thoughts of sexual biology, lust, and love.

You offered it back, which yielded a proud smile from her beautiful face. Suddenly, she bit her lip, crying out in pleasure. You watched as the bull began to take her from behind. Her face contorted in pleasure as she allowed him inside her. They soon began to fuck with intensity, your wife screaming so loudly you feared the hotel would call with complaints.

"Fuck m-eee!!" She squealed, the bull now grabbing her hair and pulling her head backwards in dominant fashion. Your eyes were wide as you watched her large tits sway back and forth in response to his assault. There were several moments in which you couldn't believe this woman was actually your wife, as her visage seemed that of a porn star, of a sex goddess.

You had since found a seat next to the bed, stroking your dick as you watched your wife continue to have passionate sex with her new lover.

He thrust in and out of her, causing those sexual squeals to return to her lips. You could sense a question on her face, a thought that she needed confirmed. Suddenly, she looked over at you, asking, "Do you like- watching- me?" Her face was flush, and she bit her lip as she managed her pleasure. Her eyes glanced downwards at your lap, a blushing smile once again on her face as she saw you playing with yourself in perversion.

You nodded, your own mind lost to the cloud of lust in the room, your admission confirming what you both already knew to be true.

"Baby- his cock- is so good!!" She whined, her eyes now closed as she relished in the pleasure he was giving her. It was as if her guilt had overwhelmed her, and she felt the need to confess her unadulterated satisfaction.

He slapped his hand down on her ass, powerfully, grunting, "Take that big cock. Show hubby how much you like it."

"I fucking love it!!" She screamed, their bodies continued to slap together in sweaty lust, her hands now clutching into the bed sheets in front of her as she attempted to brace herself from the waves of pleasure surging through her body.

She opened her eyes, and it was immediately clear that they were lost and cloudy, consumed by humanistic lust. Still, she found you despite it all.

"I love you." She whispered, desperate to tell you again. Desperate to let you know that she was appreciative of this night that you had allowed her. Desperate to make you realize that you would always be first in her heart, no matter how intense this moment might have seemed to be.

You let her know you loved her as well, and you realized that you were completely captivated by her beauty, gaze locked on her feminine form wrapped in the throes of primal lust.

She closed her eyes, hissing moans of pleasure through clenched teeth. She spoke, "He's- going to- make me cum again. Is that- okay?" It was a deliriously arousing comment, sweet, and sexy, and impossibly naughty.

You nodded, almost whispering your approval. It was why this man was here, after all.

You watched as the bull's large hands grabbed your wife by her waist, his large organ pumping her powerfully from behind. He grunted again, slapping her plump, bouncing ass, "Cum for this big cock."

Your eyes widened as you watched her hands clutch into the bed sheets, the slapping noise of their naked bodies unrelenting in your ears. Your wife arched her head backwards, the bull still tugging on her hair. You watched as her hypnotizing breasts continued to bounce erotically back and forth, covered in a light sheen of her sweat, her nipples as hard as diamonds.

"Oh goddd!! I can feel ittt!! I'm gonna-" Your wife's moans were heightened, possessed.

The bull grunted, his own words, deep and inflamed, "Fuck. God damn this pussy is good!"

She screamed, bucking back against him, her convulsing pussy milking his fat shaft as she came all over his plunging cock. "Ohh fu-fuckkk!! I'm c-cu-cumminggg!!

Once again, you had to remove your hand from your dick, barely catching yourself before a depraved ejaculation. The sight of your wife's pleasure was almost too much to bear.

She collapsed, her large breasts smashing sexually into the bed cushion, her face turned to the side, breathing heavily.

The bull slapped her ass, once, twice, before looking up and you and offering an appreciative thumbs up. You could only nod, almost stunned by what you had just witnessed. They both seemed to regain their breath, several moments passing before he grabbed her by the waist and spun her onto her back. She giggled in response to his toss, her beautiful tits bouncing sexually atop her frame as she smiled up at him. Slowly, she spread her legs, somehow ready for more. Your eyes widened as you took note of her inflamed sex, the folds of her pussy swollen and obscene in their eroticism.

You almost couldn't believe your eyes as you watched his huge manhood bob in the air, his knees shuffling him across the bed and slowly moving to align at the entrance to her succulent pussy. It was undeniably large and entirely covered in your wife's essence, lubricated by the very fluids she had yielded for him. His heavy balls swayed as he began to place his engorged head at the entrance to her womanhood. Your heart skipped a beat as you considered what would be coming next.

You saw your wife's delicate hand reaching downwards, erotically grasping and pulling him into her.

"Put that big thing back in me." She groaned, teasing.

The bull looked backwards at you, over his shoulder, smiling as he spoke, "Oh no. I think we've created a monster."

The comment caused a laugh from the three of you, humor somehow making an appearance despite the intensity of the room. It seemed to ground everyone, to remind everyone, that this was ultimately nothing more than sexy fun.

Soon, the two of them were back in the throes of their mating, and this time it seemed more methodical. The bull's movements were purposeful, his thick cock stretching her wide as he searched for a preferred stroke.

Your face went flush with remembrance, your mouth suddenly dry in realization.

It was previously agreed upon, and his only request. Your wife had taken the necessary precautions, and he had provided documentation that cleared him for such an erotic act. After all, there was a reason his huge penis was not currently donning any sort of latex cover.

He whispered something in her ear, your wife nodding as she slowly wrapped her legs around his lower back, his ass still thrusting.

Slowly, inevitably, he began to pick up his speed, his pendulous balls swayed with increasing tempo, on each swing they would slap against your wife's ass, squeezing into her rear as his big cock stuffed deep inside her.

He began to grunt, his body tensing, your wife's hands reaching up and clutching into his muscled arms.

"Do it." You heard her say, before leaning up to kiss him.

You pumped your dick, in disbelief over what was about to occur. You felt the beginnings of something powerful brewing as your own balls bounced in response to your perverted masturbation.

Absurdly, you watched as his heavy pouch began to ascend, his massive testicles pulling tight to the underside of his thick shaft.

He bucked, groaning.

Your wife began to scream, sensing what he was about to give her, feeling his already fat shaft engorge to an even further extent, "Oh goddd! Oh goddd!! Fucking do ittt!!"

"Fuck yeah." He grunted, one last time, before roaring, "I'm going to fucking cum in this married pussy!"

Your mouth fell open in shock as you watched as his heavy testicles began to pulsate, squeezing perversely in their pouch as they erupted. He roared, his own satisfaction joining in with your wife's screams as their colliding orgasms exploded out in deafening, taboo, pleasure.

It was simply too much to bear, and your own orgasm swept through you. You pumped your smaller dick with fury as your mind melted into delirium, the last vestiges of decorum thrown to the wind as you began to fire ropes of cum across your lap. The pleasure of your orgasm was almost indescribable, depravity heightened as you watched another man cum in your wife. The taboo impossibility of the moment was incomprehensible, the reality of your cuckolding simply too powerful, and it yielded one of the most intense orgasms of your life.

Yours wasn't the only one.

He continued to thrust into her, his balls still squeezing and slapping against her skin, your wife screaming as if she had been possessed by a banshee. You watched as her hands clawed into his back, visibly creating marks where her nails gripped into her lover's skin. You couldn't believe the bull was still bucking, still thrusting, firing rope after rope of his cum into your wife's womb, his length making it so that he was soaking her insides at a depth you had never been. She continued to squeal as she accepted everything he was giving her, the fires of her lust finally being quenched by his ejaculation.

Soon, silence filled the room.

You suddenly felt lightheaded, as if reality was finally starting to creep back into your mind. You looked at the bed, the two of them, breathing heavily, still entwined in each others arms. You couldn't believe that it actually happened.

The bull chuckled, leaning up and speaking, "Damn. That was good."

You then heard your wife laugh, covering her flush face in embarrassment, "That's one way to put it."

Slowly, he pulled himself out of her. You would not soon shake the depraved sight that greeted you as his hulking shaft plopped out from within her. Your eyes locked in on the mess at her pussy, an obscene mess of his ejaculate and you wife's womanly essence, smeared luridly across the inflamed folds of her womanhood. There was no other way to put it, it was utterly, sexually, human. Her sweet voice snapped you out of your trance, as she called out for you.

Slowly you stood, your own penis having deflated from the orgasm that you suffered moments ago. You were suddenly thankful that your dress shirt cascaded beyond your crotch.

Your wife looked somehow different, her hair matted, her face flush, her skin glowing. You smiled as you met her eyes, which were shining in embarrassment and love both, her smile satisfied and thankful. You leaned down to kiss her, almost as if outside forces commanded you to do so. You could feel the love exploding off of her lips as she wrapped her hands around your neck. Your wife was almost emotional, nerves completely shot, as she exclaimed her adulation for you, for the night that you two had just had. She seemed disappointed to learn that you had already cum, as she wanted for nothing more than for you to reclaim her. She would quickly learn that you would be insatiable for the remainder of the night, and months to come. Reclamation sex would be often, and intense.

You soon exchanged your thank yous with the bull, parting with a firm hand shake in appreciation. He kissed your wife on the cheek, who blushed as she watched him walk to the door.

"Maybe another time, sometime down the road?" He asked, kindly.

You and your wife both exchanged a knowing smile.

Your love making that night was unlike any before it, consumed by lust and appreciation, both adventurous and comforting. Watching your wife cum for another man would prove to forever change you, and instinctively make you more attentive, more focused, on satisfying her every whim. Your sex life improved dramatically, and you both would often recall that night to tease and inflame one another.

She would see him again, of course, once or twice a year. Every time she did, you would happily watch, captivated by her raw sexuality, in awe of her beauty, rock hard in arousal at the sight of the love of your life in the throes of undeniable sex.

Every couple searches for spice, for spark, at one time or another. You two had a strong enough relationship, and were comfortable enough to confide within one another, your darkest fantasies. While other men might judge you, misguidedly label you weak, all the while desperately plugging away at their own wives with their average endowments, you were confident in your own skin. You were comfortable enough with your own sexuality, and with your wife's, to know penis size wasn't what made a man, or what defined a relationship. But you also knew, in sexually intense moments, a large one would cause your wife a powerful physical pleasure, that you simply loved to witness.

12