Your Personal Librarian Pt. 09

Story Info
Sir watches as another patron takes Eileen by the chain.
1.3k words
4.52
23.7k
17
3

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he turned away, I quickly buttoned up the gaping fabric at my crotch. The desire to obey was first and foremost in my mind so I left my cleavage exposed. He did say there was only a single button undone and I was sure he meant for my chest to remain bare while the clamps were on.

I wasn't sure how I was going to get through a reference interview with an actual patron in my current state, but those clamps were staying put. Despite the pain caused by my arms brushing my squeezed and sore nipples while I typed, I managed to focus enough to help the woman. I was sure she thought I was an idiot for all the wincing and typing errors I made as I struggled to complete the task. I was agitated and couldn't stop wondering when I would be allowed to take the clamps off and how I would know.

I tried to look for him as I helped the woman, but he had disappeared. I hoped he was sitting somewhere watching me suffer, taking pleasure in my situation. The thought of him watching me made my cunt pulse. As much as I wanted the clamps off and things to return to the status quo, I wanted the excitement and pain more.

At last I made it through the interaction and found the woman what she wanted, my desire growing with every keystroke. As she thanked me, I looked around the library. Not seeing him, I decided to do a rove, checking around the library for patrons in need of help and hoping to find him.

The chain jiggled and swayed with my tits as I walked. A man flagged me down at the computers for help and, still self conscious, I clutched my dress to my chest as I leaned over to help the patron. That is when I noticed Sir watching me and shaking his head. I looked down at my hand and realized he meant for me to remove my hand and let my breasts be free, free to the air and free to be seen by the man I was helping, purple nipples and all. There was no way he was not going to see down my dress.

As I lowered my hand, I tried to think of a way I could obey and still maintain my modesty. I didn't want anyone to complain about the librarian who goes around showing her boobs whenever she helped someone on the computer.

To my dismay, I could not think of something foolproof. No surprise there since I was quite distracted and not thinking clearly at all. I was in the moment, but my mind wasn't completely on my job.

Part of me wondered if this was prearranged, if Sir knew this man and had orchestrated the whole thing. I rather hoped that was the case but there was no way to know.

As I bent and reached across the keyboard to help the man, I checked to see if Sir was still watching us. He was and I smiled slightly and decided to let them both have a show. There weren't many other people around and I felt like throwing caution to the wind.

Typically patrons will slide out of the way when I have to get close to help, but this man did not. His face was so near I could feel the warmth of his breath on my bare chest. I felt the chain between my breasts flop to the front of my dress as my tits hung down. As I typed for him, I wasn't sure what exactly the man could see, if it was just the creamy white tops or all the way, chain and all.

I finished what I was doing and lowered to a kneeling position instead of standing tall. It was the kind of question that could take awhile so I settled in. I looked over to see Sir smirking and knew they had both gotten an eyeful. I braved looking at the patron and was met with a lustful gaze.

On my knees now, I also had a better view of his crotch and saw the bulge in his pants. It turned me on even more to know these two men enjoyed watching me.

I found an excuse to kneel up so I could lean forward more deeply and shake my udder for them, making the chain jingle. The patron looked back at Sir and gave a wink. He reached a hand to my bodice and ever so deftly, unbuttoned my dress further before tugging swiftly on the chain. The jolt of pain made me moan.

The man snickered as he gripped the chain in his fingers and pulled my teats up and out. I leaned in closer to him to hide my state from any onlookers, dangling my breasts across his lap, my face in close proximity to his hard cock.

I looked directly at Sir across the room and he smiled and nodded. I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do. I felt discombobulated and in need of instruction but without instruction, I was left to my own devices - never a good thing in this desirous state.

With my face so near his groin, all I wanted to do was unzip his pants and draw his rigid staff into my open and ready mouth. Fighting my natural urges, I breathed in his smell and, without thinking or self control, rubbed myself against him, giant aching nipples shooting pain with each stroke against the rough fabric, biting his shaft gently along its entire length.

Abruptly the man, still holding the chain, logged off his computer and stood, forcing me to raise up with him. Once on my unsteady feet, the man began to walk away, yanking me along with him. Some people are led by the nose, he led me by my heaving and hurting cleavage.

I looked back at Sir and found him simply watching as the man led me out of his sight. I felt a combination of fear and anxiety at this turn of events, but I also felt safe, safe because I was still in the library and safe because I believed he was in control of what was happening. It was the strangest mix of emotions I had ever felt.

It was unsettling be led through the stacks. I was usually the one doing the leading, showing patrons to the books they sought. I tried to cross my arms over my breasts but it was far too awkward. There was no way to hide my condition as we went to wherever he was taking me.

My mind was spinning and I lost my bearings. I tried to think of where we could possibly be going and drew a blank, until I saw the stairs that led to the local history room. Then I knew. Sir liked to do research up there and often used the study room for hours at a time examining old newspapers and texts.

When we reached the study room door, we didn't go in. The air musty, the scent of old books so many people said they loved filling the air, was intoxicating. The man, releasing his grip and lowering his hand, said nothing. I used the moment to gather my thoughts, breathing through the uncertainty, sore nipples and swollen, soaked pussy.

I wanted to speak and ask him why we stood at the doorway but found myself unable to speak. I felt tears prick my eyes and I wasn't sure why. The situation was overwhelming me and I didn't know what was going on or what was about to happen or if we would get caught and I would get fired.

Then, instantly relieved, I saw Sir. In his hand he held a key. Of course, we always kept the room locked so people wouldn't go in and do God knows what.

I just never thought I'd be the one going in with two men to do God knows what, my full udders chained and hanging out of my dress, my cunt dripping, my entire being ready for breeding like a prize heifer. I wanted to be used like never before and I only hoped that's what Sir had planned. He'd certainly gotten me ready for it.