Your turn My turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Away from everything she melted into his arms. His kisses felt wonderful, although she only had one other to compare with. He had her pushed back against the wall, kissing, his erection pushing against her.

He pulled back slightly and with one movement pulled her dress up around her waist.

He was a tall man, in good shape. She had enjoyed his company earlier although she found his language a bit vulgar at times, a bit of unnecessary curses.

So, when she asked what he was doing and he said he was going to fuck her, the choice of word didn't surprise her.

On my god she thought and said out loud.

He told her he knew she wanted it too and roughly shoved his hand into her panties. The wetness he met confirmed what he said.

He told her to take her 'tits' out for him while he got his 'cock' out.

Her breasts came out easily. No bra as support in the top of her dress. She watched as he dropped his pants and gasped when she saw his size and arousal. He didn't waste time removing her panties. Lifted her against the wall, pulled the panties aside and basically let her slide down on to his cock.

He filled her so much more than Geoff did. Her back against the wall he was thrusting inside her. He was saying stuff, words - pussy, wet, tits, ass, cunt, cock.

She moved quickly to high arousal and then like a dam breaking his thrusts put her over the edge and she let out a guttural moan as she orgasmed.

He let her. Then paused, still hard inside her. He asked was it ok to finish inside her. When she said yes, he told her he had been admiring her broad ass all night and wanted to enjoy her from behind.

So, she slipped off her panties, 2 hands on the fall, her ass displayed for him. When he slid inside her again it felt so good, she had several mini orgasms until he really hammered his big cock into her, and she felt herself being filled with his seed.

She was trembling when she dressed and tried to clean herself up. They returned to the hotel separately so as not to be seen together.

In her room, she washed properly and got into bed. She picked up her phone.

The text she sent to Geoff read 'I hope you and Susan are enjoying your weekend. I think I might have at last met somebody that I am ready to have sex with. I'm planning to have dinner with him tomorrow and sleep with him. Just wanted you to know in advance as agreed. Love you M x '

Just as she had pressed send, there was a knock on the door, and she opened to let Steve in.

12