You're Eighteen Now

Story Info
Today was Pamela's birthday.
1.8k words
4.13
94.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,527 Followers

Pamela wasn't sure what woke her. She just slowly came to the realisation that she was awake and it was the middle of the night. Groggily she turned her head to glance at the clock softly glowing next to the bed. One a.m. Gods. She rolled over, seeking the safety of sleep.

Snuggled under her doona she could feel the faint breeze through the window gently ruffling her hair. She snuggled deeper under the doona, not wanting to close the window again.

Again? She sat up with a gasp. She'd already closed the window. Why was it open?

"Hullo, love," a laughing voice said. "Happy birthday."

"Danny?" Pamela was, not surprisingly, somewhat startled. "What are you doing here at this ungodly hour? For that matter, what are you doing in my bedroom at any hour?"

"It's your birthday. You turned eighteen today. I wanted to be the first to say happy birthday and to give you a birthday present."

Pamela smiled. How sweet. She said so.

"That's really sweet of you, Danny. But seriously, you should have waited until the morning. My father would kill you if he found you in here like this."

"Then we'll just have to make sure he doesn't," Danny told her. "And this present is one I thought best to give you privately."

Pamela could see him settling down to sit on the bed next to her. Her eyesight was slowly adjusting to the slight light thrown out by the little clock-radio, and Danny was slowly coming into focus.

Pamela suddenly blinked and looked harder. She gave a little squeak and dived back under the doona.

"Danny, what are you wearing?" she asked, her voice a little squeaky as trepidation surged through her.

"Nothing, sweetheart," came the happy reply. "I'm dressed as nature intended."

"Why?" came the gulped query.

"You're eighteen, now. You're finally legal and I decided I couldn't wait a moment longer to show you how much I love you."

"I've been eighteen for one hour. You've only been my boyfriend for a few weeks. Do you seriously expect me to let you into my bed?" Pamela's voice was carrying a tinge of wrath. Of all the presumptuous idiots, Danny won hands down.

The answer was short and to the point.

"Yes."

"Not going to happen. Close the window on the way out."

In reply, Pamela felt Danny grabbing the doona, trying to pull it away from her. She clutched it tightly.

"Stop it, Danny. This isn't funny. If you keep this up I'll scream and my father will come. Then you'll be in real strife."

Danny laughed, still tugging on the doona, trying to prise it out of Pamela's clutching hands.

"You've said your father could sleep through the end of the world. He probably wouldn't wake up even if you do scream. If he does happen to wake up, I'll just explain that you invited me in and have suddenly changed your mind."

"You rotten swine. Let go my doona and just go away. I said I'm not sleeping with you. I've never said that I wanted to sleep with you, and I don't think I ever will. Just go."

"Now Pamela, you were telling me just yesterday how much you love me. I'm just letting you show me how much in a physical manner."

The argument and the silent struggle for control of the doona went on for several moments. The harder Danny tried to pull the doona down, the harder Pamela held onto it, pulling it firmly around her. This proved to be an error.

Seeing the doona bunching around Pamela's chest, Danny looked towards the end of the bed. There he beheld two small feet extending beyond the bottom of the doona. With a small laugh he relinquished his grip. Pamela's tugging promptly bunched even more of the doona under her arms, and Danny promptly reached to the foot of the doona and dragged it up, dumping it all across Pamela's chest.

A quick twist and Danny was positioned between Pamela's legs, pushing her nightie up and exposing her clear to the navel. Cursing her lack of panties for nightwear, Pamela decided enough was enough. With a choice of screaming or getting raped, she knew which one she was going for.

Danny grinned as her heard Pamela taking a large intake of breath.

"Too late, sweetheart," he murmured, pushing the doona higher so that it covered her head, nodding, satisfied, as he heard her scream come through, severely muffled.

Pamela squealed and yelled under the doona, feeling Danny's hands running along her legs, heading up to her mound. She clawed at the doona, now desperate to push it clear of her head, but finding Danny's weight on it preventing her from getting untangled.

Danny's hand settled on her mound and proceeded to play. He could hear Pamela's voice rising from under the doona, muffled but certainly sounding furious. He grinned to himself as his hand started easing apart her lips and sliding into her. She'd calm down once he'd started.

Pamela was firmly pinned, and with a sense of dread she recognised what that hard object pressing firmly against her tummy must be. What was worse, Danny was now playing with her pussy, moving her lips apart and sliding his fingers into her. She yelled at him, trying to get her message through his thick skull, while those fingers took more and more liberties.

Danny could feel Pamela twisting and writhing under him. Silly girl, he mused. Why doesn't she just calm down and get on with it. She knows she wants me. Time to show her how much, he decided.

Pamela felt her lips being pulled apart and could feel Danny changing his position. A sudden probing against her opening and Pamela shrieked, trying to pull away, but finding that the probe followed her, pressure increasing.

Pinned and helpless, there was nothing Pamela could do as Danny invaded her. She felt a painful tearing inside her and screamed, knowing that it was now too late. He'd just popped her cherry and was now making his way fully inside her.

Slumping back in resignation, Pamela waited for Danny to finish his dominating thrust, knowing that there was no going back now. She could feel herself stretching, making allowance for him as he pushed in. Finally she could feel him grinding his groin against hers and knew that he'd won.

Waiting for him to continue, Pamela was surprised when Danny pulled the doona away from her head.

"Sorry if that hurt, sweetheart, but you shouldn't have struggled so much. Now I'm going to start taking you properly. Are you going to behave yourself or do I need to cover your head again while I do it?"

Pamela turned her head to the side, not answering him, but Danny seemed to take this as acquiescence.

"OK, sweetheart, all you have to do is move with me when I start. I'll do everything else and you'll find it's fun. The only bit that hurts is when I had to get in the first time. In future, you won't have to worry about that bit."

Danny pulled back and then moved slowly back into Pamela. Feeling his cock descending again, Pamela winced, and reluctantly pressed her hips up to meet him. She might have to do this, she grumbled to herself, but she'd be damned if she was going to enjoy it.

Danny smiled to himself as he felt Pamela's reluctant submission to his demands. Now that she'd started moving with him she'd find it damned hard to stop, and her pleasure would mount. He moved slowly, coaxing her into a more willing submission.

Pamela moved in time to Danny's slow thrusts, irritated to find that she quite liked the way he moved in her, his determined penetrations of her body was stirring up all sorts of odd feelings, making her tingle. She was feeling oddly hot and short of breath.

At the same time, Pamela was becoming acutely aware of the fact that she wanted more. She conceded that having Danny in her like this, moving in unison with him, was kind of fun, but it wasn't enough. She groaned and pushed harder against Danny, seeking something more.

Where Danny was concerned, Pamela's groan and the added pressure she was bringing to bear was a clear hint that it was time to up the stakes. His next thrust was harder, faster, bringing a startled gasp from Pamela. Moving faster now, Danny found Pamela easily keeping up with him, meeting his strokes firmly, thrusting her hips up to accommodate him.

Not sure how it had happened, Pamela found herself humping hard to meet Danny. Tensions were building inside her and Danny was the driving force behind them. That slow, easy, rocking movement that had seemed so gently pleasurable was forgotten now as Danny was forcefully driving her before him. The cock that had slowly eased its way into her was now driving in fiercely, hammering her, trying to defeat her.

Pamela rose to the challenge, fighting back with her body, throwing herself up at Danny's marauding erection, eager to meet it on equal terms. Those tensions that had been slowly pricking at her nerves were now a veritable storm, spreading out from where she duelled with Danny's cock.

Pamela was gasping and she could hear little squeals of eagerness spilling from her as she bucked savagely under Danny, taking everything he could throw at her. The screws were turning inside her, winding up her nerves to breaking point.

Danny could feel Pamela tensing under him and hammered her even harder. He was close to coming but he could also see Pamela was nearly ready to explode. It was probably at the last possible moment that he recognised the danger coming.

Pamela felt a long drawn-out AHH starting to come from her throat, unable to help it as the tensions reached that critical point and broke over her in a thunderous wave.

Even as he felt himself matching Pamela's climax Danny was frantically flipping the doona back over her head, desperate to muffle her climatic scream. He lay on her, their bodies throbbing in unison, while Danny kept the doona pressed firmly over Pamela's mouth.

Feeling Pamela slump down, Danny flicked the doona away again, this time tossing it to the side. Pamela watched, slightly stunned at what had happened, as Danny pushed her nightie even higher, exposing her breasts. Danny reached up and took them in his hands and squeezed.

Pamela eventually got up the strength and courage to push at Danny, making him disengage and get off her. She looked over at her little clock-radio.

Danny was smiling at her, pleased with himself.

"That was great," he told her. "I can't wait to do it again."

He was still congratulating himself when that little clock-radio hit him extremely hard, right between the eyes.

Ashson
Ashson
8,527 Followers