You're Getting Very Sleepy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're crazy. I did no such thing. Obviously wishful thinking on your part, you probably want me to hypnotize you so that you can have sex with me," he said.

"Fuck you Albert. Fuck you," she said spitting out her rage at her brother.

"All you need to do is to add to your fuck you words is that I want to fuck you," he said laughing.

Continuing to jab her finger in his chest while pressing him up against his bedroom wall, she glared at him and if looks could kill, he'd be dead.

"You hypnotized mother too. You had sex with her. You hypnotized her to blow you. You ejaculated in mother's mouth," she said raising her voice to her brother while continuing to punctuate all of her sentences with a hard jab with her manicured index finger to his chest.

"I did no such thing," he said still denying the truth.

"You ejaculated in Mommy's mouth. She swallowed your cum. How dare you? How could you? You hypnotized me to strip naked in front of my date. What's wrong with you? Oh my God that's so wrong to hypnotize Mommy to blow you and to hypnotize me to strip naked," said Emma.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Maybe Mommy just had a dream about having sex with me. That's all. And maybe with you being the blowjob queen, you didn't want to be a virgin anymore and wanted Brad to fuck you before you sucked and swallowed him. Even if I hypnotized you, which I'm not saying that I did, but you wouldn't do anything when under hypnosis that you wouldn't ordinarily do."

She slapped him across his face again, this time even harder. If she had a gun, no doubt she would have shot her brother. If she had a knife, no doubt, she would have stabbed him. If she had a machete, no doubt she would have severed his cock.

"How could you do that to her Albert? How could you sexually abuse and use your own mother? It makes me wonder what you'd do to me if you had the chance," she said.

"I did no such thing," said Albert denying her sexually incestuous accusations while rubbing his reddening face again.

"Liar! You're such a liar! I can always tell when you're lying," she said.

"I'm not lying. I swear. I didn't hypnotize Mommy. Obviously she just had a forbidden dream. Maybe she's the one lusting over me when you're blaming me for lusting over her," said Albert.

Acting insulted that his sister would accuse him of hypnotizing her and his mother for sex, Albert looked at his sister with soulful eyes.

"Lusting over you my ass. My mother would never lust over you, her own son," said Emma defending the morals of her mother. "My mother is a good woman. She's a church going woman. She's not an incestuous whore in the way that you made her."

"I swear to you Emma, I never touched Mommy," he said.

"I don't believe you," she said. "Just as you hypnotized me to strip naked in front of my date, I know you hypnotized Mommy to give you incestuous sex. I know you hypnotized Mommy to suck you and to fuck you just as, no doubt, you were hoping to hypnotize me to suck and fuck you too."

There was a lull in Emma's rage but before she could continue lambasting her brother, Albert spoke.

"And so what if I did hypnotize mother to have sex with me? What if I did hypnotize you to strip naked for your date while hoping you were going to strip naked for me instead?" Albert stared at his sister before reaching out his hand to feel his sister's big tit through her blouse and bra. "What are you going to do about it?"

"What am I going to do about it?" Enraged, she was hopping mad. With her face a beat read, she stepped back away from her lunatic of a brother.

"Yeah, what are you going to do about it?"

"I'll report you to the police, that's what I'll do. Dragging you out of the house in handcuffs, I'll have you arrested. I'll put you in jail," said Emma exploding her verbal assault as if her words were machine gun bullets. "I'll have them put your name on the sexual offender's list. I'll embarrass you in front of all of our neighbors, our friends, and all of our relatives for hypnotizing me to strip naked and for hypnotizing mother to strip naked while you touched and felt her everywhere before giving her the hypnotic suggestion to suck your cock. Your name will be all over the newspaper and everyone will know what you did to Mommy and to me," said Emma slapping her brother across his face again.

"You're wrong Emma. I didn't hypnotize anyone," said Albert lying while keeping his hands in front of his face so that his sister couldn't slap him again.

"You pig! You dirty bastard. You sick fuck," she said slapping his arms and his shoulders. "How could you? How could you do that to Mommy? How could you do that to me? I was a virgin until you gave me a hypnotic suggestion to strip naked. I was a virgin until my date thought that I wanted sex and stuck his cock in my mouth and with a hand behind my head forced me to blow him. I was a virgin until he fucked me in the backseat of his car," she said beginning to cry. "I was a virgin saving myself for my future husband until he exploded his cum in my mouth and forced me to swallow him."

Shocked that she slapped him again and again, Albert was shocked that his sister had discovered his sinister plan to hypnotize her and his mother for sex. He didn't want her going to the police to report him. He didn't want to be arrested. He didn't want to go to jail. He didn't want to be listed on the sexual offender's list. He didn't want her to embarrass him in front of all of their neighbors, friends, and relatives and he didn't want his name in the newspapers telling everyone what he did to his mother and sister. There was only one thing, just one thing that he could do to get out of this sticky situation.

"Beetlejuice," he said. "Beetlejuice," he said again. "Beetlejuice," he said for the third time and with that, his sexy sister, Emma, slowly started undressing.

To be continued...

12