You're Getting Very Sleepy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He only wished he could have watched her having sex with Brad. He only wished that he was the first one to break her virginal cherry instead of some guy that she dated for the first time. He couldn't help but imagine her staring up at him with her face covered and dripping with his cum. Then, shocking him again, as if she could read his mind, she said what he was thinking.

"After I suck your cock Albert, after you lick my pussy and make me cum, and after you make brotherly love to me, will you give me my sexual fantasy?"

Batting her long eyelashes while smiling up at him, he'd give her anything she asked.

"Yes, whatever your sexual fantasy is, I will gladly give that to you," he said gently touching the top of her head as if he was a priest and she was one of his parishioners kneeling in front of him. "What's your sexual fantasy?"

"I want you to give me a cum bath," she said. "I want to be covered with your cum. I want you to make me your bitch. I want to be your sexual slave."

What has he done? Who has he created? He couldn't believe that sweet, innocent Emma not only willingly wanted to suck his cock and would allow him to cum in her mouth but she also wanted him to give her a cum bath too? With him giving her a cum bath his sexual fantasy, he was surprised that him giving her a cum bath was his sister's sexual fantasy too.

She wanted to be covered in his cum. She wanted him to make her his bitch. She wanted him to make her his sexual slave. Nothing could possibly top this. Being the good brother that he is, he'd be happy to comply with his sister's fantasy and give her a cum bath. He'd love nothing more than to make her happy by making her his bitch and his sexual slave.

To be continued...

12