You're My Cousin?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,838 Followers

"Awesome. Glad we're sharing..." Himiko commented.

"I didn't know you were so kinky, Sisi. What a minx. How was it? Is his technique as good as his equipment?"

"You're embarrassing me..." Sisi, already pink from the heat, was now turning red. I wondered whether she were shy, or whether she were embarrassed of having done it with me...

"Oh come on, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Fuck shame!" she cheered, standing up out of the water. All three of us stared at the goddess before us. Steam drifted off her body, while hot rivulets ran down her flesh. Her bronze skin was flawless, without a single tan line. Her pussy was shaved into a neat rectangle of neatly-trimmed, black hair. With her hands on her hips, she continued: "Why should I let other people decide how I feel?

"Shame is letting other people control your emotions. I'm proud of my body. Why is it anyone else's business if I want to be bare ass naked? I'm not going to feel ashamed of myself just so that some other people get to continue living in their little bubble where they pretend cocks and pussies don't exist.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of your little beach romp, Sisi. Be proud of it! Who cares what anyone else thinks? And Himmy! You shouldn't be shy just because there's a boy here. Whip 'em out! What do you care what he thinks?"

"That's not going to work, Samantha," Himiko said, keeping her chest resolutely submerged. Bubbling jets disrupted the water too much for me to see anything clearly, unfortunately, but from what I could tell, Himiko was far better endowed than I would have guessed. I wished she had taken Samantha's cue...I was deeply curious...

"Worth a shot. How about you, Sisi?"

"I think you're right... I mean, it's silly to let other people decide what you do, isn't it? If you want to be with someone, why not? What do you think, William?" she asked, her large, blue eyes full of light.

"I agree completely."

She smiled. We exchanged a knowing glance.

"Alright, alright, you love birds. No one's going to stop you from bonking on the beach."

"You did, last night," Himiko reminded her.

Samantha sat back down into the water with a laugh. "Well, of course, that was an accident. I didn't want them to stop. I was happy just watching..."

Himiko shook her head. "One-track mind..."

"Don't act like you never think about it. I've slept over in your guest room, remember, and you, my friend, are a screamer."

She blushed. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"And did you know she's got epic tits, Billy? You should see 'em! She hides them well, but they're bigger than grapefruits. That's why she's so modest around you."

"I do not!"

"Stand up and prove me wrong, then, Himmy."

"...I don't want to."

"See?" smirked Samantha. "Fine, be that way. I gotta piss. Mind if I go starkers in the house?"

"Not at all," she said, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

"Thanks." Samanatha got out of the water and walked around its edge slowly until she got behind Himiko. Then, with a wicked glint in her eye, she suddenly slid her arms beneath each of Himiko's shoulders and lifted her up out of the water.

"Hey!" she shrieked. "Let me go, you Amazon!"

As they struggled, it became obvious that Samantha hadn't exaggerated. Himiko's breasts were the size of cantaloupes. Round, firm, and proud, they seemed to defy gravity as they bounced and jiggled. My eyes were locked onto her enormous orbs. Her dark brown nipples were hardening in the chilly evening air, a stunning contrast against her pale chest. "Wow," I whispered.

Samanatha let her go. "See?" she said triumphantly. "Epic."

"You jerk!" Himiko shouted, punching her in the shin. Her cheeks were a deep crimson now, and she hid her chest with both arms.

"Sorry, Himmy, but I knew Billy wanted to see."

"He keeps staring at Sisi's. Show him hers."

"Oh, I've already seen them," I blurted out thoughtlessly, prompting a round of giggles and guffaws from the girls.

And with that, another salvo of teasings began that lasted well into the night. It wasn't until much later that the four of us said goodnight and parted ways. Sisi and I walked back to her place together.

Underneath the stars, her hand found mine. "Trying to tell me something?" I asked.

"Maybe... I think Samantha was right. What's the point in worrying what other people think? I should just care about what I think."

"And what do you think?"

She pushed me down onto the sand. She straddled my waist and pushed her arms against the ground as she leaned in and kissed me forcefully, her pert breasts pushing against my chest. "I think," she said between kisses, "that I want to fuck you, here and now."

I kissed back. I didn't need to answer her. My hard cock straining against her pussy made my intentions obvious enough, as I grinded it against her. A primal moan escaped her throat. I tore her shirt off of her, scattering small, blue buttons across the sand. I kissed her stomach and chest, making my way up to her bra. I undid its clasp and tossed it aside, revealing her perfect fruit, those beautiful, freckled breasts that had tempted me ever since I first saw them. Their hard tips grazed against my chest as I rose up and kissed her, licked her, sucked and bit and nipped at her neck and earlobes.

"I'm wet," she cooed.

"Good," I growled. I lifted my own shirt up over my arms and pushed her down, mounting her in the missionary position, rubbing my hardness against her, caressing her breasts, gently pinching her hardened nipples.

She reached down and cupped my crotch, gently squeezing it. She wrapped her hand around its outline and began to stroke me through my clothes as we kissed. I kneeled, and slid her shorts off of her. A dark, wet spot stained the front of her thong. I leaned in closely, and kissed her crotch, removed her underwear, and kept kissing. Her thighs wrapped around my back while I lapped at her moist crotch. I stared into her eyes. She looked back at me with a look of ecstatic delight as my tongue explored her tart pussy, sliding between her labia, penetrating her as deeply as I could, caressing her clit. She was ready for me.

I stood up and undid my shorts, letting them and my boxers fall to the ground, and kicked them aside. My cock sprung up, finally freed, and gently bobbed in the warm summer air. Sisi's eyes were locked onto it, and she licked her lips hungrily. She reached into the pocket of her discarded shorts and with a wicked smile pulled out a small blue rectangle. She opened it, and pulled out a condom.

She formed her lips into a wide "O," put the condom between her lips, and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked my shaft, flittering the tip of her tongue against the sensitive underside of my cock. She caressed my balls, gently rubbing and tugging them while she enthusiastically fluffed my cock. When she pulled back, the condom fit snugly on my shaft. We shared a smile as I lay down on top of her.

She took my cock in her hand and guided it into her. She was tight, and she gasped as I slowly slid myself deeper. Her pussy gripped my manhood. She wrapped her arms around my back as I thrust my cock into her, moaning loudly, screaming into the night. She wrapped her legs around me. Her rigid nipples poked against my chest each time I came against her. I worried that someone would walk down this road, would see us, but I couldn't stop myself from continuing.

Her nails clawed my back as she groaned my name. I was certain her screams would be heard from one end of the island to the other. I hoped they would be. I got a thrill out of knowing that we were providing graphic entertainment to all these old, stodgy New English patricians.

Sisi began gasping: short, sharp pangs of pleasure. Her grip tightened. She pulled my manhood more deeply into her warm, wet pussy. Her hips bucked. I plunged deeper and deeper into her as she moaned louder and louder. I felt myself getting close as well. My cock was begging for release. The sight of Sisi on the sand, flushed red, sweat dewing on her pale, naked body, was irresistible. I wanted to finish inside her. I wished that she could have felt my hot cum spill inside her. But there was always next time...

"William! Keep on, William! I'm cumming," she moaned, and I gladly obeyed. I thrust harder, deeper, while I sucked her neck hard, leaving a series of hickies behind as my mark, my proof that I had fucked her and taken her and made her mine. She screamed as her whole body quivered in my arms. She pulled her chest against mine. Her pussy clenched, a tight grip, as though it feared I might otherwise escape.

My cock tingled, that unmistakable touch of pleasure that meant I was about to orgasm. My cock spasmed. I groaned as cum gushed out of me, as I thrust my manhood into Sisi's tight pussy, as I exhaustedly spent my strength and my semen inside her.

And finally, we were still. We panted together, our hearts beating as one.

"That was wonderful..." she sighed.

"I know...but...what are we going to do now?" I asked.

She looked into my eyes and smiled. "Whatever we want."

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,838 Followers